PDA

View Full Version : [Nuggets] The Official Denver Nuggets thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31

Atwnbroncfan
01-31-2012, 09:02 PM
Weird.

Didn't mention Nene's terrible play during the 2nd half.

You gonna call me out always on AAA, you bet your ass I'll do the same.

Dude got over your AAA man crush. Face it he plain sucks. Yes Nene still isn't consistent, but nene has shown up various points this year.

No one is saying nene is great, nor are we saying AAA is terrible. We know what he is capable of, we saw it lat year. But he just isn't bringing it yet.

Twizlers
01-31-2012, 09:03 PM
The Clippers loss was bad but it wasn't gut wrenching and at least we played good down the stretch. This game the play was pathetic, and even if we won it would not feel like much of an accomplishment the way the team was playing.

Broncoholic3233
I don't know about terrible but if you remember I just said this team has too many softies and we need to learn to box out. Yeah thats right. Straight after the Nene rebound miss and the Mayo 3 ball.

And speaking of. I see how when Nene got that bs call which essentially threw out a shot at the game you went after him. Yet didn't on Afflallos terrible pass.

Yup.

I didn't, just like you didn't mention Nene.

See, I can call you out too. :thumb:

InElwayWeTrust
No. It's all on AAA. :coffee:

Gallinari had a terrible game tonight. But he is the best player on the team, and has won a bunch of games for us, so I am not calling for his head.

Miller had some big mistakes down the stretch, but still had a descent game overall, and has had some huge games for us this year, so I am not calling for his head.

Afflalo had a terrible game, had a huge turnover in the end, and hasn't had a good game yet, and we are 21 games into his new deal!! He hasn't shown up at all, I don't see how you can argue that????

Broncoholic3233
01-31-2012, 09:04 PM
Dude got over your AAA man crush. Face it he plain sucks. Yes Nene still isn't consistent, but nene has shown up various points this year.

No one is saying nene is great, nor are we saying AAA is terrible. We know what he is capable of, we saw it lat year. But he just isn't bringing it yet.

You are funny.

Atwnbroncfan
01-31-2012, 09:06 PM
You are funny.

I left out this year. That was the point I was going to make, but was typing too fast and left it out. My bad.

Was supposed to say he just plain sucks this year

johnlimburg
01-31-2012, 09:07 PM
Yup.

I didn't, just like you didn't mention Nene.

See, I can call you out too. :thumb:

You see the difference was I already did that. I just told you that. Read what you want to but I already said that about Nene not boxing out and he was not terrible for all of the second half. See you will never call out Afflalo even if he stuffs up. I will call out who ever. i don't care. You love him. AAA had a good play in overtime but had one of the worst also.

Gallinari had a terrible game tonight. But he is the best player on the team, and has won a bunch of games for us, so I am not calling for his head.

Miller had some big mistakes down the stretch, but still had a descent game overall, and has had some huge games for us this year, so I am not calling for his head.

Afflalo had a terrible game, had a huge turnover in the end, and hasn't had a good game yet, and we are 21 games into his new deal!! He hasn't shown up at all, I don't see how you can argue that????

No no. Afflalo is the man

Broncoholic3233
01-31-2012, 09:07 PM

Neither has Nene.

Don't see you calling him out ever.

3 points after his 'great' first half.

He got destroyed on the board by a SG, critical.

But yeah, this game is on AAA fully.

Atwnbroncfan
01-31-2012, 09:09 PM
Even though Galo couldn't shoot today not sure I'd leave him on the bench in the 4th. The dude can get to the line, if he got 4 FTs could have changed the outcome. Couldn't have done any worse than Nene.

Broncoholic3233
01-31-2012, 09:10 PM
You see the difference was I already did that. I just told you that. Read what you want to but I already said that about Nene not boxing out and he was not terrible for all of the second half. See you will never call out Afflalo even if he stuffs up. I will call out who ever. i don't care. You love him. AAA had a good play in overtime but had one of the worst also.

No no. Afflalo is the man

You are damn right!

Glad we are on the same page now!

Hahaha, it's soooo amusing how worked up ya'll get.

Gonna go to the Lakers game on Friday, and rock my AAA jersey proudly!

I ain't giving up on him so soon! GO AAA! GO NUGGETS!

johnlimburg
01-31-2012, 09:10 PM
Neither has Nene.

Don't see you calling him out ever.

3 points after his 'great' first half.

He got destroyed on the board by a SG, critical.

But yeah, this game is on AAA fully.

Really. I didn't see that. What I say was a half assed attempt to box out. The ball went slightly out of his reach. he got a hand to it and the guy got it from behind. Yeh. Destroyed.

And no one is saying it is on Afflalo. This team caved down the end. No ability at all to close out a ball game. We slowed down the pace to much and that is what cost us.

12and4
01-31-2012, 09:11 PM
nbatv had the grizzles announcers... classless morons.

When we score its "lawson..."
when they score its "OMG OMG OMGO GOMG OGMGOMGOMGOGMGOGM"

they constantly were saying "WE need to do this.. WE need to do that. WE suck"

johnlimburg
01-31-2012, 09:12 PM
;)
You are damn right!

Glad we are on the same page now!

Hahaha, it's soooo amusing how worked up ya'll get.

Gonna go to the Lakers game on Friday, and rock my AAA jersey proudly!

I ain't giving up on him so soon! GO AAA! GO NUGGETS!

I was joking. Thought that was obvious. I usually don't lie. Either way. You didn't reply to the first part of the post so now you get me. I called out both Nene and Afflalo down the stretch. Now maybe one day you can try it also

Broncoholic3233
01-31-2012, 09:14 PM
;)

I was joking. Thought that was obvious. I usually don't lie. Either way. You didn't reply to the first part of the post so now you get me. I called out both Nene and Afflalo down the stretch. Now maybe one day you can try it also

Where'd you call out Nene?

Didn't see his name in that post of yours.

Broncoholic3233
01-31-2012, 09:15 PM
Really. I didn't see that. What I say was a half assed attempt to box out. The ball went slightly out of his reach. he got a hand to it and the guy got it from behind. Yeh. Destroyed.

And no one is saying it is on Afflalo. This team caved down the end. No ability at all to close out a ball game. We slowed down the pace to much and that is what cost us.

Lol.

Atwn, IEWT -- both did.

But ok :salute:

12and4
01-31-2012, 09:16 PM
And yeah that was a horrible pass by AAA.. I was like... ummm theres nobody there... and he was like pffft you'll see..

Atwnbroncfan
01-31-2012, 09:16 PM
Lol.

Atwn, IEWT -- both did.

Please reference where I said this game was on Afflalo.........I'm waiting.

InElwayWeTrust
01-31-2012, 09:17 PM
nbatv had the grizzles announcers... classless morons.

When we score its "lawson..."
when they score its "OMG OMG OMGO GOMG OGMGOMGOMGOGMGOGM"

they constantly were saying "WE need to do this.. WE need to do that. WE suck"

OMG they were terrible.

Not only were they insanely biased, they were as unprofessional as I've ever heard a broadcast team. I am going to school for Broadcast Journalism, and I could do a better job than those guys after I got 20 beers in me, lol. That was just embarrassing, and I have no idea how those two got/keep their jobs. :rolleyes:

johnlimburg
01-31-2012, 09:17 PM
Lol.

Atwn, IEWT -- both did.

I was speaking on my own behalf really but okay. I didn;t think they said this is all on him

Where'd you call out Nene?

Didn't see his name in that post of yours.

Well did you see the play I was refering to. Did you see who was at fault. Did you see what I wrote. It was pretty obvious it was in reference to him.

InElwayWeTrust
01-31-2012, 09:19 PM
Lol.

Atwn, IEWT -- both did.

Never said this game was all on AAA...

I said that he, Gallinari, and Miller all had bad games. I then went on to say the difference is Gallinari and Miller haven't sucked all year.

Broncoholic3233
01-31-2012, 09:20 PM
Please reference where I said this game was on Afflalo.........I'm waiting.

You'll have to keep waiting.

You didn't say it directly. You implied it though.

But, sorry, I was wrong.

Broncoholic3233
01-31-2012, 09:21 PM
Never said this game was all on AAA...

I said that he, Gallinari, and Miller all had bad games. I then went on to say the difference is Gallinari and Miller haven't sucked all year.

You said you'd let them both off the hook.....and that just leaves AAA. :thumb:

Case solved!

InElwayWeTrust
01-31-2012, 09:23 PM
You said you'd let them both off the hook.....and that just leaves AAA. :thumb:

Case solved!

Not for the game, for the season.

I said they are off the hook for the season, (they shouldn't be in danger of losing their spot in the rotation) because they have both came up huge for us on multiple occasions, where as AAA has failed to do so.

To clarify, Gallo and Miller are not off the hook for this game, they are just as much to blame as AAA, if not more.

johnlimburg
01-31-2012, 09:24 PM
So does anyone watch the association with the Nuggets ?

12and4
01-31-2012, 09:25 PM
OMG they were terrible.

Not only were they insanely biased, they were as unprofessional as I've ever heard a broadcast team. I am going to school for Broadcast Journalism, and I could do a better job than those guys after I got 20 beers in me, lol. That was just embarrassing, and I have no idea how those two got/keep their jobs. :rolleyes:

Yeah it was bad... I wanted to mute but its hard to watch a bball game on mute.

Broncoholic3233
01-31-2012, 09:28 PM
Not for the game, for the season.

I said they are off the hook for the season, (they shouldn't be in danger of losing their spot in the rotation) because they have both came up huge for us on multiple occasions, where as AAA has failed to do so.

To clarify, Gallo and Miller are not off the hook for this game, they are just as much to blame as AAA, if not more.

Well if you are saying that AAA should be in danger of losing his spot....that's laughable. IF that is what you are saying based on the 2nd paragraph. Defense and leadership are plenty to keep him starting.....his offense has sucked, I've never denied that.

And you are right, they are as much to blame, if not more than AAA. That's what I was looking for.

And if you guys REALLY think I don't realize it wasn't a great pass by AAA or AAA hasn't been good this season.....then that is funny.

It's just too much fun to troll you guys. I've told 12and4 on gmail just after the game that it was a pretty bad pass by AAA. I know that. It's just too much fun with you all attacking me, being the bad guy is fun.

However, flame me all you want, but Miller was flat footed, he should've been moving. NOT saying that excuses AAA, but he should have been moving not standing still. However, it's a TO on AAA, no excuse.

InElwayWeTrust
01-31-2012, 09:28 PM
Yeah it was bad... I wanted to mute but its hard to watch a bball game on mute.

:laugh: I actually did mute it for a few minutes but I felt awkward sitting by myself in silence. lol

I have NBA League pass, and I can usually pick either broadcast team to listen to so I don't have to deal with that, but since it was on NBAtv I didn't get to. :(

12and4
01-31-2012, 09:33 PM
You guys needa calm down. 66 games dammit.

We get it... AAA sucks. Woo hooo... Gallinari sucks... oh noes... Miller is turrible, sue him... birdman isn't birdlike or manlike... garsh...

oh i guess im not really putting out the fire am i?

The Experience
01-31-2012, 09:45 PM
Gallo struggling though. Brewer has been a steal as has Rudy. Do we really want to bring back Chandler and screw up that chemistry ?

Chandler >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rudy and Brewer

and it's not even close

12and4
01-31-2012, 09:48 PM
I like brewer though... he's awesome... Rudy not as much.

The Experience
01-31-2012, 09:56 PM
I like brewer though... he's awesome... Rudy not as much.

I like Brewer as well, loved him coming out of college.

Rudy has been meh so far IMO, does some good things but really inconsistent. When Chandler comes back he should take more of Rudy's minutes than Brewer's IMO.

As for AAA, I'm a defense first guy. AAA plays consistently great defense every night. That alone warrants him his starting job. We all know he is better offensively than he has shown this year. It may take time, but AAA's work ethic is top notch. Right now he is giving us what Dahntay Jones gave us a few years back, no body was complaining about him. He will come around I promise, so lay off him.

There is no Anthony Carter on this team to hate on, so you guys pick AAA. When we should be talking about how freakin useless the Birdman is.

Broncoholic3233
01-31-2012, 09:58 PM
I like Brewer as well, loved him coming out of college.

Rudy has been meh so far IMO, does some good things but really inconsistent. When Chandler comes back he should take more of Rudy's minutes than Brewer's IMO.

As for AAA, I'm a defense first guy. AAA plays consistently great defense every night. That alone warrants him his starting job. We all know he is better offensively than he has shown this year. It may take time, but AAA's work ethic is top notch. Right now he is giving us what Dahntay Jones gave us a few years back, no body was complaining about him. He will come around I promise, so lay off him.

There is no Anthony Carter on this team to hate on, so you guys pick AAA. When we should be talking about how freakin useless the Birdman is.

Oh! Finally, someone I don't have to argue with!

:P

I agree. Birdman sucks terribly.

Bernie24
01-31-2012, 10:00 PM
What happened to Birdman? He was my favorite Nugget! :(

johnlimburg
01-31-2012, 10:06 PM
I don't know if Chandler is so much better. I do think better but not by a huge amount.

The difference between Jones and Afflalo is that Jobes was willing to be nasty. And border line dirty. I like that.

Afflallo is solid player. A great defender and I think that regardless if he starts or not the rotation will not change. He may as well start. He just needs to produce more.

And it isn't a matter of picking on a player. It is a matter of he isn't performing and he deserves blame. Next week it may be Harrington when his shot isn't going.

On Afflalo getting his shooting back yes I beleive he will. He is a solid spot up shooter. Doesn't offer much off the dribble or off the drive anyway and isn't great at creating his own shot. But I think if he gets his jumper going and the same with Rudy we will be able to fix our late game struggles from the last two weeks.

Broncoholic3233
01-31-2012, 10:11 PM
I don't know if Chandler is so much better. I do think better but not by a huge amount.

The difference between Jones and Afflalo is that Jobes was willing to be nasty. And border line dirty. I like that.

Afflallo is solid player. A great defender and I think that regardless if he starts or not the rotation will not change. He may as well start. He just needs to produce more.

And it isn't a matter of picking on a player. It is a matter of he isn't performing and he deserves blame. Next week it may be Harrington when his shot isn't going.

On Afflalo getting his shooting back yes I beleive he will. He is a solid spot up shooter. Doesn't offer much off the dribble or off the drive anyway and isn't great at creating his own shot. But I think if he gets his jumper going and the same with Rudy we will be able to fix our late game struggles from the last two weeks.

Dude, AAA is getting picked on like no other. Plenty of others haven't be performing, Nene...for example. It's AAA which is always the main player of discussion and by discussion, I mean attacking/ripping, whatever you wanna call it.

Deny it all you want.

Atwnbroncfan
01-31-2012, 10:16 PM
What happened to Birdman? He was my favorite Nugget! :(

Karl realized he sucks. All he is good for is some dunks and a few cool looking blocks.

johnlimburg
01-31-2012, 10:22 PM
Dude, AAA is getting picked on like no other. Plenty of others haven't be performing, Nene...for example. It's AAA which is always the main player of discussion and by discussion, I mean attacking/ripping, whatever you wanna call it.

Deny it all you want.

Yes from your perspective I am sure it looks like that. And Nene was ripped early in the year also. AAA is bad right now. That is why

The Experience
01-31-2012, 10:23 PM

Chandler is a lot better, he can do everything that Rudy and Brewer can do except better. He has sky high potential and great work ethic and attitude.

johnlimburg
01-31-2012, 10:28 PM
I disagree. And we don't know his attitude so why pretend to. I will accept it if you have a quote but from a external view he seems very dis interested.

Broncoholic3233
01-31-2012, 10:33 PM
Yes from your perspective I am sure it looks like that. And Nene was ripped early in the year also. AAA is bad right now. That is why

And what perspective is that?

Anyway you look at it, he's getting ripped, and pretty much him solely. Only reason Nene even gets brought up is because I make sure he does.

TheExperience is exactly right -- he's your guys new AC, a new person to just rip on.

His defense has been great -- he rarely gets acknowledged for that. It's just solely, he doesn't have double digit points -- ATTACK!

Cyrend
01-31-2012, 10:37 PM
Chandler is a lot better, he can do everything that Rudy and Brewer can do except better. He has sky high potential and great work ethic and attitude.

I agree.

Sadly, he probably won't resign here.

He will want to go start somewhere. Where does he fit in with DEN? As a rotational 6th man? He's not taking the 2 from AAA and Karl is trying to mold Gallo into a superstar.

But man, I wish he would come back from China and want to resign. Dude has crazy potential. And he has shown it for extended periods of time, too.

johnlimburg
01-31-2012, 10:39 PM

Anyway you look at it, he's getting ripped, and pretty much him solely. Only reason Nene even gets brought up is because I make sure he does.

TheExperience is exactly right -- he's your guys new AC, a new person to just rip on.

His defense has been great -- he rarely gets acknowledged for that. It's just solely, he doesn't have double digit points -- ATTACK!

And do I really need to spell it out. You are AAA biggest fan. And nope. Wrong. Early on I ripped Nene. Afflalo I have acknowledged for great defense when it has been. However the little contribution on the other end of the court is a concern.

He is a whipping boy right now cause he deserves it. As does Miller after this game. However the differnce is everyone else has played great at times this season. AAA has yet too.

Atwnbroncfan
01-31-2012, 10:41 PM

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/statistics?position=sg&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fnba %2fhollinger%2fstatistics%3fposition%3dsg

Hollinger has Afflalo rated as one of the worst shooting guards in the league this year. And not even a top 200 player in the league thus far. Numbers don't tell the whole story, but they don't lie either.

Broncoholic3233
01-31-2012, 10:45 PM
And do I really need to spell it out. You are AAA biggest fan. And nope. Wrong. Early on I ripped Nene. Afflalo I have acknowledged for great defense when it has been. However the little contribution on the other end of the court is a concern.

He is a whipping boy right now cause he deserves it. As does Miller after this game. However the differnce is everyone else has played great at times this season. AAA has yet too.

It's as simple as this -- if Miller doesn't blow a simple layup, and then go on to miss both free throws, we aren't in OT.

AAA doesn't turn it over. We win.

Miller fault.

And I am more than definitely a Nuggets fan.....WAY before a AAA fan. And I don't even know if he's a head on favorite for my favorite player --- him, gallo and ty are all very close.

Broncoholic3233
01-31-2012, 10:48 PM

I'd love nothing more than to speak about AAA in person. Hell, we attend the same school shouldn't be hard.

Love to see your arguments without an ESPN article, etc..

The Experience
01-31-2012, 10:49 PM
I disagree. And we don't know his attitude so why pretend to. I will accept it if you have a quote but from a external view he seems very dis interested.

Why? because he is laid back? Everyone who has ever been around him say he has a great attitude.

When you compare Brewer Rudy and Chandler:

Rudy: good passer, shooter but inconsistent. Below average defender

Brewer: Athletic, hustler and great defender. Not a great offensive player

Chandler: Athletic, hustles, great defender, can score from outside and in, blocks shots, rebounds, great FT shooter....

It's not even a discussion who is the best of the 3.

The Experience
01-31-2012, 10:51 PM
I agree.

Sadly, he probably won't resign here.

He will want to go start somewhere. Where does he fit in with DEN? As a rotational 6th man? He's not taking the 2 from AAA and Karl is trying to mold Gallo into a superstar.

But man, I wish he would come back from China and want to resign. Dude has crazy potential. And he has shown it for extended periods of time, too.

All I know is Masai is very excited to bring him back, and apparently talks to Chandler and his agent every single day. With Gallo extended, WC has become Masai's top priority.

Broncoholic3233
01-31-2012, 10:59 PM
http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/statistics?position=sg&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fnba %2fhollinger%2fstatistics%3fposition%3dsg

Hollinger has Afflalo rated as one of the worst shooting guards in the league this year. And not even a top 200 player in the league thus far. Numbers don't tell the whole story, but they don't lie either.

And frankly, you seem to just enjoy ripping AAA.

I've never seen you say a nice thing about him. It's always just about how bad he is.

I at least try with Nene, hell few pages ago I complimented him on his defense and the first half. However, then he gets out worked by Allen.

Atwnbroncfan
01-31-2012, 11:00 PM
Why? because he is laid back? Everyone who has ever been around him say he has a great attitude.

Chandler: Athletic, hustles, great defender, can score from outside and in, blocks shots, rebounds, great FT shooter....

Chandler is a good player. But him disappearing in the playoffs was a bit disheartening last year.

Just IMO but I got the vibe he didn't want to be here last year. No evidence or anything to prove that.

Atwnbroncfan
01-31-2012, 11:06 PM
And frankly, you seem to just enjoy ripping AAA.

I've never seen you say a nice thing about him. It's always just about how bad he is.

I at least try with Nene, hell few pages ago I complimented him on his defense and the first half. However, then he gets out worked by Allen.

Ive said AAA is a good defender. I said AAA was a good player last year. I said he isn't good this year and needs to produce to the contract we gave him. Those numbers I've posted prove that he needs to step his game up. I don't enjoy "ripping" AAA. I will be first in line to eat my crow when he proves me wrong this year. But until then his critique is justified. Plus I haven't gotten on his case until the last few weeks. The first 10-12 games I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. I knew he was going to be rusty from joing training camp late, and not playing any sort of ball in the offseason.

As for Allen, he was working the entire team not just Nene. But nene was terrible in the 2nd half today. No one can say any different.

Broncoholic3233
01-31-2012, 11:16 PM
Ive said AAA is a good defender. I said AAA was a good player last year. I said he isn't good this year and needs to produce to the contract we gave him. Those numbers I've posted prove that he needs to step his game up. I don't enjoy "ripping" AAA. I will be first in line to eat my crow when he proves me wrong this year. But until then his critique is justified. Plus I haven't gotten on his case until the last few weeks. The first 10-12 games I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. I knew he was going to be rusty from joing training camp late, and not playing any sort of ball in the offseason.

As for Allen, he was working the entire team not just Nene. But nene was terrible in the 2nd half today. No one can say any different.

Well it sure as hell looks like it....I don't go trying to find articles ripping Nene.

Nene hasn't earned his contract either, not even close.

So, you guys can go ahead and keep ripping AAA, and I'll do the same for Nene

johnlimburg
01-31-2012, 11:38 PM
It's as simple as this -- if Miller doesn't blow a simple layup, and then go on to miss both free throws, we aren't in OT.

AAA doesn't turn it over. We win.

Miller fault.

And I am more than definitely a Nuggets fan.....WAY before a AAA fan. And I don't even know if he's a head on favorite for my favorite player --- him, gallo and ty are all very close.

I know your a Nuggets fan. I know your not just a player fan.

There are many many many things like this during a game though which change the enitre courses of games. Miller I beleive is largly at fault for this game. I beleive I said that during the game. I said something like he needs to keep running cause he is slowing us down and it is not our best style to play in. You said we need to keep him out there and I agreed. He was our best player for majority of the game. However he turned us into a half court team. Not our style.

Also this can be played for the previous game where Chauncey flopped and before that Harrington got an easy feed under the basket and he blew it. SHould have never happened.

I'd love nothing more than to speak about AAA in person. Hell, we attend the same school shouldn't be hard.

Love to see your arguments without an ESPN article, etc..

I think you quoted the wrong person here

I said I think he is the best. Multiple times. Just not way better as you were putting it.

Broncoholic3233
01-31-2012, 11:46 PM
I know your a Nuggets fan. I know your not just a player fan.

There are many many many things like this during a game though which change the enitre courses of games. Miller I beleive is largly at fault for this game. I beleive I said that during the game. I said something like he needs to keep running cause he is slowing us down and it is not our best style to play in. You said we need to keep him out there and I agreed. He was our best player for majority of the game. However he turned us into a half court team. Not our style.

Also this can be played for the previous game where Chauncey flopped and before that Harrington got an easy feed under the basket and he blew it. SHould have never happened.

I think you quoted the wrong person here

Yes, haha, I did quote the wrong person.

And...on any other night, I'd have said go Lawson, but Lawson wasn't even close to himself (should've dunked on that one break away that was a 4 point swing). However, at that point in time, he was the reason we were doing so well. Unfortunately, he collapsed, and so did we. Sucks.....these two losses will probably haunt us. 2 double digit 4th quarter leads.

Broncoholic3233
01-31-2012, 11:49 PM
But anyways, let's just quit with this argument now.

It was fun for a while, but frankly, I am bored now.

Let's just hope we win again :P

johnlimburg
01-31-2012, 11:58 PM
Yeh no doubt. We are all Nuggets fans. Lakers game should be fun.

12and4
02-01-2012, 12:25 AM
lol you guys know you love eachother...

AAA is family. He's awesome in my book. He hasn't been shooting well, but we haven't needed him to. He's playing solid D which is what we need right now. Yes, it'd be nice to see his shooting be like last season, but it'll get there later. We are the top scoring team in the league, if one guy is having a bad night, it won't effect the outcome of the game. We are a TEAM, and play like it. When the team loses, its the teams fault.

Sure, birdman is our redheaded step child... its fun to make fun of how sloppy he is...

I love nene, idk why jeff hates him so much.. you say its because he complains to the refs too much... oh noes... welcome to the nba, where the crybaby face (half smiling half crying) is a common occurance...

I don't like miller, however. He's too worried about being seen as a bench player, when he's getting just as many minutes (if not more) as some starters.

Project KSL
02-01-2012, 09:36 AM
So uh. How is that "POTENTIAL SUPERSTAR" Arron Afflalo doing guys?

Oh that's right.

You'd be wise to cut ties with that contract first chance you get. Yikes.

The Experience
02-01-2012, 10:17 AM

Oh that's right.

Just fine, he is struggling on offense but he is still a great defensive player. And that is what matters most.

Project KSL
02-01-2012, 10:43 AM
Just fine, he is struggling on offense but he is still a great defensive player. And that is what matters most.

Yea you're right.

7 ppg 2 rpg 1 Apg career averages scream $43 million. He's also in the midst of a terrible year, you know Denver's happy with that on the books. Lol.

The Experience
02-01-2012, 11:36 AM
Yea you're right.

7 ppg 2 rpg 1 Apg career averages scream $43 million. He's also in the midst of a terrible year, you know Denver's happy with that on the books. Lol.

He does all of the little things that don't show up on the stat sheet.

Broncoholic3233
02-01-2012, 11:42 AM

Oh that's right.

Thought you weren't coming back to the end of the season? Or, is it that you just couldn't answer my earlier questions, so you made an excuse. Just a heads up, today isn't the end of the season. Not sure if you could figure that out or not.

So, instead, you come troll. That's fun.

He's struggling offensively. However, he is playing terrific defense and keeping us in our games too.

Weird, where were you when we won the 5 straight road games? It's killing you inside. You just can't take it that we are having so much success with this group of good guys. You need that thuggish 'superstar' on your team, is that it?

Hahahahaha, it is so funny to see how much this team doing well is killing you. Ahhhhh, keep on trolling KSL. We'll be here.

Alastor
02-01-2012, 11:51 AM
Knock it off. If you can't have a mature conversation, don't post.

Broncoholic JS
02-01-2012, 12:57 PM
Knock it off. If you can't have a mature conversation, don't post.

Im with Alastor here!

Alastor
02-01-2012, 04:29 PM
Do we really need to start issuing 50 pointers because people got heated over an argument about the Nuggets during the offseason on a Broncos boards?

"Knock it off."

There's nothing complicated about that. Don't put us in a position where we have to be dropping the hammer two weeks into the offseason.

And yeah, we mean everyone.

Posts removed.

Hoserman117
02-01-2012, 04:40 PM
So... when are you noobs gonna give future All-Star Jordan Hamilton some minutes? As a Longhorns fan I'd like to see him play :D

Broncoholic3233
02-01-2012, 04:44 PM
So... when are you noobs gonna give future All-Star Jordan Hamilton some minutes? As a Longhorns fan I'd like to see him play :D

Hamilton > LBJ

:coffee:

But, we gave him like 5 minutes a few games ago. He did OK! But we are too deep for him this year. MAYBE next year.

Hoserman117
02-01-2012, 04:54 PM
Hamilton > LBJ

:coffee:

But, we gave him like 5 minutes a few games ago. He did OK! But we are too deep for him this year. MAYBE next year.

Yeah I saw he went in and got like 2 points and 3 boards or something. Maybe it's just the homer in me, but I think he'd be able to do Brewer's job but better within another month or so if he got 8-10 minutes a game.

Broncoholic3233
02-01-2012, 04:57 PM
Yeah I saw he went in and got like 2 points and 3 boards or something. Maybe it's just the homer in me, but I think he'd be able to do Brewer's job but better within another month or so if he got 8-10 minutes a game.

Well, he probably could produce better offensively than Brewer.

Not sure about defensively though, Brewer is really good.

But, Karl doesn't play rookies often, so he'll have to wait a year probably especially with how deep we are. But I liked the trade we made to get him, so hopefully he pans out, because he was definitely good in college.

johnlimburg
02-01-2012, 05:08 PM
Love the fact when ever we lose we will have some fair weather fan here to tell us how dumb we all are for liking and believing in the team with the 3rd best record in the west.

Go Nuggets.

Hoping Affalol gets back on track and starts to get going. Nuggets team right now can only get better.

Outside shots are being missed from good outside shooters in Rudy, Afflallo and Gallo. Once they get that part down we will be even better. Hoping for a 2 game back to back streak against the Clips and Lakers. I will be happy splitting but it would be great to get both.

Hoserman117
02-01-2012, 05:09 PM
Well, he probably could produce better offensively than Brewer.

Not sure about defensively though, Brewer is really good.

But, Karl doesn't play rookies often, so he'll have to wait a year probably especially with how deep we are. But I liked the trade we made to get him, so hopefully he pans out, because he was definitely good in college.

He showed the ability to be a really good defender in college, I think his biggest issue is effort and coaching. He went under screens and got lost a little too often, but when he knew what he was supposed to do and gave it good effort he was a really good defender.

Offensively he's best at the perimeter game. He needs to get to the basket more often if he's going to be anything more than a 10-13PPG 6th man type of player.

Twizlers
02-01-2012, 09:46 PM
Who do you all think is the better 3-point shooter? Big Al or Rudy?

johnlimburg
02-01-2012, 09:48 PM
I will say Rudy. He just isn't in form right now. Harrington though looks like a new player and is so valuable to the team. I was dead wrong on saying we should ammesty cut him. So wrong. But I am more than happy to be.

12and4
02-02-2012, 12:28 AM
i was wrong about big all too... hard not to have been though.

Broncoholic3233
02-02-2012, 12:29 AM
i was wrong about big all too... hard not to have been though.

This is what he was SUPPOSED to do all along.

He just showed up a year late.

I remember how much you hated him last year......it was funny.

nic.zeman24
02-02-2012, 06:36 AM
I will say Rudy. He just isn't in form right now. Harrington though looks like a new player and is so valuable to the team. I was dead wrong on saying we should ammesty cut him. So wrong. But I am more than happy to be.

I think 99% of people wanted him amnestied he just played so terrible last year that there was a reason to want him gone.

Broncoholic3233
02-02-2012, 08:39 AM
I think 99% of people wanted him amnestied he just played so terrible last year that there was a reason to want him gone.

Not I.

I wanted Birdman amnestied.

Hoserman117
02-02-2012, 09:48 AM
I came up with a betting formula 2 days ago to help me pick basketball games. It went 7-3-1 yesterday picking point spreads and 8-3-0 picking point totals, so hopefully that keeps up :D

Anyways, my formula had you guys beating the Grizz 94-88 the other day (unfortunately you guys had to stink it up in the 4th quarter and send it to OT), and it has you guys eeking out a 106-105 win tonight against the Clippers.

Good luck!

rst08tierney
02-02-2012, 10:53 AM
Lakers 92

NUGGETS 107

Lakers are a complete disaster this year. I can only hope Kobe can go for 40+ to keep things competitive

Hoserman117
02-02-2012, 11:00 AM
Lakers 92

NUGGETS 107

Lakers are a complete disaster this year. I can only hope Kobe can go for 40+ to keep things competitive

You thinking a game ahead? :P

Oh, and did anybody see this? JR Smith dropped 60 points last night after shooting 14/18 from 3 last night in China.

http://www.sportando.net/video/eng/8291/jr_smith_scored_60_pts_in_zhejiang_win_over_qingda o.html

Highlights of the game there. Season averages for Smith are 33.9ppg, 7.3rpg, 4.4apg in 37.1 minutes after 24 CBA games.

Seeing this makes me think.... would you rather make more money as a 6th man in the NBA, or make less money as a basketball god in China?

Broncoholic3233
02-02-2012, 11:03 AM
Lakers 92

NUGGETS 107

I hope, but I don't know.

We have a tough, physical game LATE tonight against the Clippers.

We'll see....plus we've blown 2 straight, double digit 4th quarter leads. We are in a funk right now to say the least.

Broncoholic3233
02-02-2012, 08:40 PM
Please Nuggets?

Kthnx

The Experience
02-02-2012, 08:57 PM
Yea Rudy is nothing. I'd take JR any day over him.

johnlimburg
02-02-2012, 09:04 PM
What a pathetic display of basketball by the Nuggets down the stretch. Come on.

Chillez
02-02-2012, 09:15 PM
Come on Nuggets let's get back ino this game.

Broncoholic3233
02-02-2012, 09:40 PM
Hell of a 2nd quarter.

Now keep it up, and don't let up.

C'mon Nuggets! :goz:

Hoserman117
02-02-2012, 09:46 PM
Nice 2nd quarter. Keep up the scoring and make my predictions true :D

johnlimburg
02-02-2012, 10:01 PM
Yeah Mozzy.

Mozgov: 1
Griffin: 1

Gallo shooting like a boss. Drop 40 on the Clips please

nic.zeman24
02-02-2012, 10:06 PM
Don't take Paul's crap AAA

Broncoholic3233
02-02-2012, 10:06 PM
AAA is playing outstanding defense tonight -- really getting into CP3's head too.

And what a night from Gallo, he was pissed after his last game obviously.

Broncoholic3233
02-02-2012, 10:13 PM
Mozzy is going to be something special.

Vast improvement game in, game out.

Twizlers
02-02-2012, 10:19 PM
Mozgov is playing amazing. This guy is gonna be a star.

The Experience
02-02-2012, 10:25 PM
Moz is killing it tonight.

Atwnbroncfan
02-02-2012, 10:26 PM
Not really able to watch the game right now. At a packed bar. How are we looking?

Broncoholic3233
02-02-2012, 10:27 PM
Not really able to watch the game right now. At a packed bar. How are we looking?

AAA great defense.

Timofey is trending worldwide, he's playing amazing.

Gallo is on fire, been on the bench a while now.

Lawson is back to his speedy self.

Nene hasn't been too good, not terrible, but he's like 4/12.

Outscored them 32-16 in the 3rd quarter. Up 19.

Here comes our kryptonite lately.

nic.zeman24
02-02-2012, 10:29 PM
2 big 3s by Al the close out the quarter

Twizlers
02-02-2012, 10:30 PM
I know this is a weird observation considering the circumstances of the game, but I love the effort Rudy gives on defense. He seems as jumpy as Brewer trying to go for the ball every time.

Broncoholic JS
02-02-2012, 10:30 PM
Holy cow, Al!!!!!!!

Hoserman117
02-02-2012, 10:32 PM
Dang, 2nd and 3rd quarters have been really impressive. Just gotta have 54 total points scored in this 4th quarter please :D

Atwnbroncfan
02-02-2012, 10:33 PM
AAA great defense.

Timofey is trending worldwide, he's playing amazing.

Gallo is on fire, been on the bench a while now.

Lawson is back to his speedy self.

Nene hasn't been too good, not terrible, but he's like 4/12.

Outscored them 32-16 in the 3rd quarter. Up 19.

Here comes our kryptonite lately.

Dang!! Sounds like a great game.

Come on Nuggs finish it off

Hoserman117
02-02-2012, 10:41 PM
Looks like 54 total points is a no go here in the 4th.... you guys are owning them too hard.

johnlimburg
02-02-2012, 10:43 PM
Time to throw out Hamilton, Faried and Stone. We need rest for the Lakers game tomorrow

Broncoholic3233
02-02-2012, 10:44 PM
Time to throw out Hamilton, Faried and Stone. We need rest for the Lakers game tomorrow

Not to mention the Portland game on Saturday.

What a brutal back to back to back.

Twizlers
02-02-2012, 10:45 PM
Faried is in!!!!

Broncoholic3233
02-02-2012, 10:46 PM
Right on que, Hamilton and Faried.

GET EXCITED HORSEMAN! Your boy Hamilton.

Broncoholic JS
02-02-2012, 10:52 PM
In Mortal Kombat voice - "Finish them!!!!"

Broncoholic3233
02-02-2012, 10:54 PM
Noticed Gallo has ice on his ankle, hopefully that isn't a problem.

Also haven't noticed Brewer on the bench....kinda weird.

johnlimburg
02-02-2012, 11:02 PM
The Clipeprs are still trying to get steals. Try to score again. Suck it Clippers

Broncoholic3233
02-02-2012, 11:02 PM
Great win. Good bounce back after 2 tough games.

Now Lakers tomorrow and Portland Saturday. (Brutal back2back2back)

GO NUGGETS!

Twizlers
02-02-2012, 11:03 PM
TACOS!!!!!!!

Lol, has anyone even done that offer?

12and4
02-02-2012, 11:05 PM
Both teams made 39 shots.

REBOUNDS. REBOUNDS. REBOUNDS!

we had 41, they had 28. wow.

FREE THROWS! FREE THROWS!!! FREE THROWS!!!

22/25 for us... (88%)
5/12 for them (42%)

wow.

Great game all around.

Gallo 5/5 from 3.. wow.

AAA not too shabby. Nene not bad.

Though they were extremely limited (27 mins for gallo)

great game.

12and4
02-02-2012, 11:08 PM
LOL @ Charles barkley...

They went to commercial on the postgame (again)

he said "Another commercial? we just had a break... ya'll gotta fill up the hour pregame dont ya" or something...

and it was quiet...

some guy said "this is post game" smugly.

commercial :D

Atwnbroncfan
02-03-2012, 01:08 AM
Wasn't really able to watch the game, but looking at the stat sheet props to Afflalo. Getting to the line 8 times converting em all? Thats how you get out of a slump, hopefully he continues what seems to be at the very least a solid game. But overall looks like everyone produced tonight, good game.

Hoserman117
02-03-2012, 09:10 AM
WOOOOT NICE GAME HAMILTON. Hit a trey and got an assist.

BEAST.

BTW, my little game predictor has you guys beating the Lakers 99-89

rst08tierney
02-03-2012, 10:11 AM
In Karls interview before the Clippers-Nuggets game...

He said that he would rather have CP or Chauncey over Kobe in the clutch.

Seriously?

After game 1 of the conference finals in 2009..Kobe drops 40..6 clutch free throws in final 40 seconds..

Karl says this... ""They have the best closer in the sport and we didn't do enough,"

See for yourself.. http://espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=290519013

And then in game 3.. Kobe scores 41 and has 11 points in the last 1:30.

Again, see for yourself.. http://espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=290523007

I don't fully understand why Karl would say this? Its almost like Kobe is perceived as a washed up player especially when Chauncey is mentioned as a better closer.

On the other hand,I know Karl has been around long enough to know that comment will get back to Kobe, and Kobe will come out firing. If it's to the detriment of the team (i.e. too many "hero shots" in the 4th), Karl is smart.

What do you think.

(Sorry, its the only story line I could come up with going into tonight's game against you guys since we are playing gutter ball as of now)

rst08tierney
02-03-2012, 11:01 AM
One other note:

Lakers interested in JR Smith.....im thinking this would be for the lakers TPE and filler? (can this even happen during the season with Smiths contract and asian hold up?)

http://www.dailynews.com/rss/ci_19883466?source=rss

I just hope is girlfriend doesn't come along with the deal

http://img3.cache.netease.com/photo/0005/2012-01-30/7P0HQQOP4TCQ0005.jpg

Broncoholic3233
02-03-2012, 11:23 AM
Chauncey has the nickname Mr. Bigshot for a reason. Karl coached him. That's probably why.

Idk about CP3 in the clutch though.

JR won't be back until march or april or whenever china ball is over.

Broncoholic JS
02-03-2012, 11:25 AM
Hope the Nuggets flight arrived okay last night/today. Bad weather here in Denver today!

nic.zeman24
02-03-2012, 12:35 PM
Hope the Nuggets flight arrived okay last night/today. Bad weather here in Denver today!

Im pretty sure they did. I saw a pic from Gallos twitter of the roads in Denver so im sure they are alright

ERoyal248
02-03-2012, 01:40 PM
In Karls interview before the Clippers-Nuggets game...

He said that he would rather have CP or Chauncey over Kobe in the clutch.

Seriously?

After game 1 of the conference finals in 2009..Kobe drops 40..6 clutch free throws in final 40 seconds..

Karl says this... ""They have the best closer in the sport and we didn't do enough,"

See for yourself.. http://espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=290519013

And then in game 3.. Kobe scores 41 and has 11 points in the last 1:30.

Again, see for yourself.. http://espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=290523007

I don't fully understand why Karl would say this? Its almost like Kobe is perceived as a washed up player especially when Chauncey is mentioned as a better closer.

On the other hand,I know Karl has been around long enough to know that comment will get back to Kobe, and Kobe will come out firing. If it's to the detriment of the team (i.e. too many "hero shots" in the 4th), Karl is smart.

What do you think.

(Sorry, its the only story line I could come up with going into tonight's game against you guys since we are playing gutter ball as of now)

I'd probably take Kobe in the clutch too, but Billups is pretty clutch in his own right.

Don't think the Lakers win another title with Kobe in LA unless Stern rigs them another trade.

12and4
02-03-2012, 02:37 PM
Karl is just tryina get in kobe's head...

The Experience
02-03-2012, 02:59 PM
Great News

On Wilson Chandler front, he's optimistic Denver will offer a long-term deal when he returns from China. He is Nugs' restricted free agent.

https://twitter.com/#!/sam_amick

12and4
02-03-2012, 03:11 PM
Awesome, I like wilson chandler. Hopefully that'll add to our depth.

Chillez
02-03-2012, 07:19 PM
Anyone want make CP bet on Nuggets Lakers game? I got Lakers.....

ERoyal248
02-03-2012, 07:33 PM

Nuggets....

Broncoholic3233
02-03-2012, 07:42 PM
I'll take Nuggets.

Couldn't make the game tonight, person I was going to go with bailed because of snow. Lame. Next time I suppose.

Still rockin my AAA jersey though!

InElwayWeTrust
02-03-2012, 07:49 PM
I'll take Nuggets.

Couldn't make the game tonight, person I was going to go with bailed because of snow. Lame. Next time I suppose.

Still rockin my AAA jersey though!

Damn that sucks. :(

I'm sitting here rockin my Gallo jersey from my living room too!! :rockon:

Broncoholic3233
02-03-2012, 07:53 PM
Damn that sucks. :(

I'm sitting here rockin my Gallo jersey from my living room too!! :rockon:

He's next on my list.

Got AAA and Lawson. Don't collect as many basketball jerseys as I do football :P

InElwayWeTrust
02-03-2012, 07:56 PM
He's next on my list.

Got AAA and Lawson. Don't collect as many basketball jerseys as I do football :P

Yeah me neither. The only Nuggets jerseys I have are my Gallo and a couple Melo's that I'm going to set on fire. :D

I have a lot of throwbacks, because I like them a lot. (MJ, Larry Bird, NY Nets Irving).

I do want a Ty Lawson jersey though.

Broncoholic3233
02-03-2012, 07:58 PM
http://oi54.tinypic.com/5btj7d.jpg

Here is my new Nuggets Wallpaper I am rocking for basketball season :thumb:

Chillez
02-03-2012, 08:10 PM
So ERoyal248 and Broncoholic3233 I will take that bet. Deal....

Chillez
02-03-2012, 08:11 PM
http://oi54.tinypic.com/5btj7d.jpg

Here is my new Nuggets Wallpaper I am rocking for basketball season :thumb:

Awesome wallpaper man I like it. :beer:

Broncoholic JS
02-03-2012, 08:15 PM

Nuggets by 11, cant CP though as Im on mobile.

Chillez
02-03-2012, 08:19 PM
Nuggets by 11, cant CP though as Im on mobile.

Alright sure man. :D

Broncoholic3233
02-03-2012, 08:55 PM
This gonna be a long night if we don't freaking figure out how to guard Bynum.

InElwayWeTrust
02-03-2012, 08:56 PM
Wow we look terrible.

Bynum is complete garbage, and we are letting him do whatever he wants. And I don't think AAA or Gallo can play any worse. C'mon guys!!! We need to win or I can't go to work tomorrow!!!!!

Broncoholic3233
02-03-2012, 09:00 PM
Wow we look terrible.

Bynum is complete garbage, and we are letting him do whatever he wants. And I don't think AAA or Gallo can play any worse. C'mon guys!!! We need to win or I can't go to work tomorrow!!!!!

That's not fair. AAA has held Kobe to 2 points so far, that is HUGE.

Gallo played good defense too.

Offensively, yes, both have struggled tonight so far.

InElwayWeTrust
02-03-2012, 09:01 PM
Holy crap we are sucking. This is embarrasing

Broncoholic3233
02-03-2012, 09:01 PM
Nene 2 missed layups -- DUNK THE FREAKING BALL. Use your size.

Gallo two missed layups.

C'mon, HIT YOUR LAYUPS!

InElwayWeTrust
02-03-2012, 09:02 PM
Nene 2 missed layups -- DUNK THE FREAKING BALL. Use your size.

Gallo two missed layups.

C'mon, HIT YOUR LAYUPS!

Exactly!! :rolleyes:

nic.zeman24
02-03-2012, 09:04 PM
Sometimes I don't understand our O. Ty was being dominate and the we put in miller and we don't get Ty the ball?

InElwayWeTrust
02-03-2012, 09:06 PM
Sometimes I don't understand our O. Ty was being dominate and the we put in miller and we don't get Ty the ball?

Yeah and Miller looks scared to do anything with Pau and Bynum near the hoop

InElwayWeTrust
02-03-2012, 09:08 PM
This is where we need to go on a run! Our defense should tear theirs to pieces. The LA bench seriously looks like a D League team.

Broncoholic3233
02-03-2012, 09:08 PM
Ended the quarter pretty good.

Were down 11, now down 2.

C'mon NUGGETS!!

Twizlers
02-03-2012, 09:11 PM
Hopefully we can use that momentum to go against their starters because if we can at least play almost up to them, we can win this game with our huge bench advantage as just seen there.

johnlimburg
02-03-2012, 09:24 PM
Just got to a tv to watch the game. I will take the CP bet for the Nuggets if that is cool. The game has started but the Nuggs are down 3 so no disadvantage.

Is that cool ?

Chillez
02-03-2012, 09:26 PM
Wow Kobe got leveled and no call.

InElwayWeTrust
02-03-2012, 09:28 PM
Wow Kobe got leveled and no call.

Lol. The Lakers have gotten plenty of calls so far.

Broncoholic3233
02-03-2012, 09:33 PM
Goal tending no call on Bynum.

Which lead to Nene talking and not running back.

Which lead to Bynum scoring.

4 point turn around. :coffee:

johnlimburg
02-03-2012, 09:34 PM
About time Nene got a call to go his way.

InElwayWeTrust
02-03-2012, 09:35 PM
I seriously hate that about Nene. He cries almost as much as Lebron and Kobe. It really pisses me off just play on!! If you're gonna say something wait until play stops.

Broncoholic3233
02-03-2012, 09:37 PM
I seriously hate that about Nene. He cries almost as much as Lebron and Kobe. It really pisses me off just play on!! If you're gonna say something wait until play stops.

Yup.

Then he wonders why he doesn't get calls. The constant crying sure doesn't help.

Chillez
02-03-2012, 09:37 PM
Lol. The Lakers have gotten plenty of calls so far.

Not really I'd say about same atm.

Broncoholic3233
02-03-2012, 09:39 PM
Not really I'd say about same atm.

You've shot 12 free throws to our 5.

Chillez
02-03-2012, 09:41 PM
You've shot 12 free throws to our 5.

Yeah well I've seen Kobe get fouled twice with no call.

Broncoholic3233
02-03-2012, 09:42 PM
Meh.

Pretty sloppy 2nd quarter.....

Nene is getting beat inside offensively, he needs to start finishing (DUNK IT). He's played pretty solid defense on Bynum that quarter though.

We gotta hope our actual shots start falling. Down 3 isn't bad, but we SHOULD be up.

Go Nuggets!

Broncoholic3233
02-03-2012, 09:43 PM
Yeah well I've seen Kobe get fouled twice with no call.

He's a huge flopper.

Glad he's not getting rewarded.

Nene has been hacked PLENTY of times, and he's gotten 1 call.

Laker fans complaining about refs? LOL.

Broncoholic3233
02-03-2012, 09:46 PM
Can't complain about his defense, he always plays great defense:

Afflalo playing great defense on Bryant, who is 2-for-10 (5 pts) .. halftime here, 44-41 #Lakers leading

https://twitter.com/#!/nuggetsnews

Chillez
02-03-2012, 09:46 PM
He's a huge flopper.

Glad he's not getting rewarded.

Nene has been hacked PLENTY of times, and he's gotten 1 call.

Laker fans complaining about refs? LOL.

This game is bad. If that was Lebron those would of been automatic calls without question.

Broncoholic3233
02-03-2012, 09:47 PM
This game is bad. If that was Lebron those would of been automatic calls without question.

If Nene was Lebron, he'd have shot 20 FT's already.

It goes both ways dude, plus you have shot more FT's....so.....right now, you have no room to complain about officiating, especially when we average like 30 FT's a game, and aren't even a 1/3 of the way to that average.

Chillez
02-03-2012, 09:48 PM
I don't know what you are watching but Kobe getting hammered.

Chillez
02-03-2012, 09:50 PM
If Nene was Lebron, he'd have shot 20 FT's already.

It goes both ways dude, plus you have shot more FT's....so.....right now, you have no room to complain about officiating, especially when we average like 30 FT's a game, and aren't even a 1/3 of the way to that average.

I'm just talking about this game not the others.

BTW talking about calls on Kobe not on whole Lakers team.

Broncoholic3233
I don't know what you are watching but Kobe getting hammered.

Lol. And Nene isn't?

Broncoholic JS
Like Harrington and Hastings are saying, too many spectators!

COME ON NUGGETS!

Chillez
02-03-2012, 09:51 PM
Lol. And Nene isn't?

Not saying he isn't.

Broncoholic3233
02-03-2012, 09:53 PM
Not saying he isn't.

That's been my entire point that you are missing.

It goes both way. So, really, you have no reason to complain. If Kobe was going to the line, Nene would be too, thus resulting in points for both teams.

Chillez
02-03-2012, 09:55 PM
Broncoholic3233 I'm huge Nuggets fan but Lakers are my favorite team. Don't go jumping to conclusions here...

Chillez
02-03-2012, 09:58 PM
Man it's snowing like crazy in Denver. :eek:

InElwayWeTrust
02-03-2012, 10:00 PM
Broncoholic3233 I'm huge Nuggets fan but Lakers are my favorite team. Don't go jumping to conclusions here...

You can't really be a "huge" Nuggets fan if your favorite team is LA. That's like loving the Raiders but your #1 team is Denver...

Broncoholic3233
02-03-2012, 10:00 PM

Lol. What?

I didn't say anything about your fandom.

Chillez
02-03-2012, 10:01 PM
You can't really be a "huge" Nuggets fan if your favorite team is LA. That's like loving the Raiders but your #1 team is Denver...

In you're opinion. There lot of people out there have other teams they like and follow there nothing wrong with that.

When were Lakers and Nuggets huge rivalry? Like Broncos and Raiders bad comparison.

InElwayWeTrust
02-03-2012, 10:03 PM
In you're opinion. There lot of people out there have other teams they like and follow there nothing wrong with that.

It's not so much the fact that you have 2 teams, it is more of "which teams they are.". Just a really weird combination, like DEN/OAK.

Broncoholic3233
02-03-2012, 10:03 PM
There we go Gallo!!

First lead of the game at 47-46.

Chillez
02-03-2012, 10:04 PM
It's not so much the fact that you have 2 teams, it is more of "which teams they are.". Just a really weird combination, like DEN/OAK.

Not at all I disagree. Lakers and Nuggets rivalry not even close to Broncos vs. Raiders.

InElwayWeTrust
Mozgov looks like he's about to give birth or something...

Broncoholic3233
Crap!

That looked really bad for Mozzy, he's in a ton of pain.

C'mon big guy! We need you! (Doesn't look good though :()

the0rangecrush
02-03-2012, 10:05 PM
Ouch moz is down and in a lot of pain

InElwayWeTrust
Not at all I disagree.

I'm just sayin... Most Nuggets fans absolutely DESPISE the Lakers.

Btw- I BH3233 I will give AAA props tonight he is doing a hell of a job on Kobe.

Chillez
I hope he is okay. :(

Chillez
02-03-2012, 10:06 PM

Btw- I BH3233 I will give AAA props tonight he is doing a hell of a job on Kobe.

Everyone hates Lakers due winning championships fans get jealous of that. Kinda like the Celtics.

Broncoholic3233
02-03-2012, 10:07 PM
Not at all I disagree.

I'm not saying you can't like them, but he is right, that is a very weird combination.

There is a reason it's always BEAT LA here. 2009 WC Finals really made us Nugget fans HATE LA.

Granted it isn't as bad as Raiders/Broncos, it's still a weird combination. But, you are entitled to like who you like.

Broncoholic3233
02-03-2012, 10:08 PM

:thumb:

I agree with what Charles Barkley said last night -- "AAA is the glue of this team"

Also, Hastings said to start the broadcast tonight that AAA really messed with CP3 last night, a virtually shut him down when he was on him.

It's never his defense or leadership that is a concern, it's just been his offense this year.

Chillez
02-03-2012, 10:09 PM
I'm not saying you can't like them, but he is right, that is a very weird combination.

There is a reason it's always BEAT LA here. 2009 WC Finals really made us Nugget fans HATE LA.

Granted it isn't as bad as Raiders/Broncos, it's still a weird combination. But, you are entitled to like who you like.

Also people out there like bunch of teams or players I'm not of those people I just like few teams in NBA.

the0rangecrush
So I cant stand Derek fisher in fact I hate all the lakers

InElwayWeTrust
:laugh: c'mon gallo this isn't soccer, you look like a fool.

Chillez
02-03-2012, 10:10 PM
I really hate Artest guy so dirty and needs to retire. What dumb name too, Metta World Peace. lol really.

Broncoholic3233
02-03-2012, 10:11 PM
We need to add a new clause in Gallo's contract:

-NO SKYDIVING AS A NUGGET-

Lol. For those not watching on Altitude, that is what he wants to do most (that isn't basketball).

Chillez
02-03-2012, 10:12 PM
Another reason like Nuggets is due to Broncos.

InElwayWeTrust
02-03-2012, 10:13 PM
Everyone hates Lakers due winning championships fans get jealous of that. Kinda like the Celtics.

I hate teams in all sports that have tons of bandwagon fans. Not saying you are a bandwagon fan, but the Lakers have TONS of them. Same as the Steelers and Cowboys in football, I hate both of them.

Broncoholic3233
02-03-2012, 10:15 PM
Nene, you didn't even get touched, stop the crying.

FINISH. C'mon man.

Chillez
02-03-2012, 10:18 PM
I hate teams in all sports that have tons of bandwagon fans. Not saying you are a bandwagon fan, but the Lakers have TONS of them. Same as the Steelers and Cowboys in football, I hate both of them.

But do you notice lot of fans hate winning franchise in sports in general. Cowboys, Steelers, Patriots just food for thought. I agree with you on bandwagon fans there a lot of them out there just like winning franchises that have championships. Been Lakers fan since 2000 been following them ever since if that makes me bandwagon fan than my bad...

The Experience
02-03-2012, 10:19 PM
Haha Kobe gets no calls????????

2 consecutive calls where Brew didn't even touch Kobe....

InElwayWeTrust
02-03-2012, 10:20 PM
But do you notice lot of fans hate winning franchise in sports in general. Cowboys, Steelers, Patriots just food for thought. I agree with you on bandwagon fans there a lot of them out there just like winning franchises that have championships. Been Lakers fan since 2000 been following them ever since if that makes me bandwagon fan than my bad...

Like I said, not saying you are a bandwagon fan.

And yes, people do hate teams that win a lot, I don't really. I hate teams with bandwagon fans, the thing is those tend to be the same teams because bandwagon fans flock to winnig teams. That is why I love to watch those teams lose. :D

Chillez
02-03-2012, 10:22 PM
Like I said, not saying you are a bandwagon fan.

And yes, people do hate teams that win a lot, I don't really. I hate teams with bandwagon fans, the thing is those tend to be the same teams because bandwagon fans flock to winnig teams. That is why I love to watch those teams lose. :D

Yeah I can't blame you. People love rooting for the underdogs.

InElwayWeTrust
02-03-2012, 10:22 PM
Lol, 5 mins later and Kobe is still crying. :laugh:

The Experience
02-03-2012, 10:23 PM
Hubie Brown is such a fantastic color commentator

Chillez
02-03-2012, 10:25 PM
Lol, 5 mins later and Kobe is still crying. :laugh:

Can't blame him after 1st half all superstars cry lol.

InElwayWeTrust
Yeah I can't blame you.

To be honest, if I hadn't been a Broncos fan my entire life, I probably would have hated the Broncos this year because of how much press Tebow got, and all of the crazy bandwagon fans. I don't blame people for being sick of Tebow.

P.S. I love Tebow no ****. :D

Chillez
Hubie Brown is such a fantastic color commentator

Yeah he is awesome best in the business I think. :salute:

Broncoholic3233
Just an ankle sprain for Timofey Mozgov. He will not return, but X-Rays were negative, which is a positive when you saw how much pain he was in.

Hopefully it's a speedy recovery.

Broncoholic3233
02-03-2012, 10:26 PM
Man, that rookie PG has 11 points.

He averages 4.

Chillez
02-03-2012, 10:29 PM
To be honest, if I hadn't been a Broncos fan my entire life, I probably would have hated the Broncos this year because of how much press Tebow got, and all of the crazy bandwagon fans. I don't blame people for being sick of Tebow.

P.S. I love Tebow no ****. :D

Yeah since Tebow came to Denver Broncos have been talk in all of sports he has brought lot of new Bronco fans for sure.

The Experience
02-03-2012, 10:29 PM
Yeah he is awesome best in the business I think. :salute:

I agree, and he was a pretty damn good coach too.

Chillez
02-03-2012, 10:30 PM
Man I hope that counts nvm.

Broncoholic3233
02-03-2012, 10:30 PM
Kobe just went up and straight up cussed at the official.

No technical. Figures...

Broncoholic JS
02-03-2012, 10:31 PM
You know, we have had multiple opportunities to become the elite team in the west the past few weeks. Its almost like we are too afraid to. I dont get it!

Chillez
02-03-2012, 10:32 PM
Sorry Pau but too late...

Chillez
02-03-2012, 10:33 PM
I agree, and he was a pretty damn good coach too.

Yeah he was Memphis Grizzlies I think?

The Experience
02-03-2012, 10:34 PM
Yeah he was Memphis Grizzlies I think?

yes, The Knicks as well.

InElwayWeTrust
02-03-2012, 10:35 PM
God Gallo is playing terrible

Chillez
02-03-2012, 10:36 PM
You know, we have had multiple opportunities to become the elite team in the west the past few weeks. Its almost like we are too afraid to. I dont get it!

Nuggets are young they have plenty of time to become elite team in West. Patience is a virtue. There one of best teams in West already.

nic.zeman24
No delay of game?

Chillez
That was travel on Bynum.

InElwayWeTrust
02-03-2012, 10:37 PM
Lmao Kobe even cries from the bench. :laugh:

Broncoholic3233
02-03-2012, 10:39 PM
Wow.

Worst officials ever.

Damn right you better T up Bynum. Piece of trash.

Chillez
02-03-2012, 10:39 PM
Lmao Kobe even cries from the bench. :laugh:

I don't see any tears more like yelling. ;)

The Experience
02-03-2012, 10:40 PM
Tech for Bynum.....

Stupid play by him, Koufos was clearly going for the ball.

Chillez
Wow.

Worst officials ever.

Damn right you better T up Bynum. Piece of trash.

Come on man keep it respectful. Be classy. Even though I agree with T on Bynum

Broncoholic JS
Man the Lakers sure get all the calls. Wish that the NBA would drop the whole favoritism thing for teams that were good in the past, what about the future? What a joke.

InElwayWeTrust
02-03-2012, 10:41 PM
I don't see any tears more like yelling. ;)

Ok, complaining from the bench. ;)

The funny part is even the broadcast crew knows it. Tell me why as soon as there is a bad call the camera immediately goes to Kobe's face, even if he isn't even playing? :laugh:

Broncoholic3233
02-03-2012, 10:41 PM
Come on man keep it respectful. Be classy.

This is the Nuggets thread.

He is trash. Look what he did to JJ last year. He's a hot head. Trash.

Chillez
02-03-2012, 10:43 PM
This is the Nuggets thread.

He is trash. Look what he did to JJ last year. He's a hot head. Trash.

Yeah if shows history of doing it more I'll agree. Stupid bonehead move by Bynum.

The Experience
02-03-2012, 10:45 PM
I think I have figured out how Nene can get into beast mode all the time.....

He needs to cut his hair.....

Remember bald Nene? dude was a beast.

InElwayWeTrust
02-03-2012, 10:46 PM
Wow...

Ok guys we need a run here or it's over. :sad:

Chillez
02-03-2012, 10:47 PM
Ok, complaining from the bench. ;)

The funny part is even the broadcast crew knows it. Tell me why as soon as there is a bad call the camera immediately goes to Kobe's face, even if he isn't even playing? :laugh:

meh we can't read lips or know what he is saying to be honest with you.

Chillez
02-03-2012, 10:47 PM
I think I have figured out how Nene can get into beast mode all the time.....

He needs to cut his hair.....

Remember bald Nene? dude was a beast.

Oh yeah total beast. :thumb:

InElwayWeTrust
02-03-2012, 10:50 PM
What was that about Kobe not crying? :D

I don't need to read lips, he did a freaking dance for crying out loud. :laugh:

InElwayWeTrust
02-03-2012, 10:51 PM
Lol, Rudy this isn't soccer. That's terrible.... SMH

The Experience
That right there is why I don't like Rudy.....

Broncoholic JS
Every other player in the NBA smacks his hands at the official and you get a T, yet Kobe does it and gets away with it...twicezzz

Chillez
wow that guy total flopper really?!?

At least act like you got hit and not but on a show.

The Experience
02-03-2012, 10:54 PM
wow that guy total flopper really?!?

I agree, that was disgraceful

InElwayWeTrust
02-03-2012, 10:54 PM
I've been saying it all season, Big Al is the MVP of this team.

InElwayWeTrust
02-03-2012, 10:56 PM
Harrington is my hero.

Chillez
02-03-2012, 10:57 PM
I've been saying it all season, Big Al is the MVP of this team.

Yep has last 10 Nuggets points he's on fire.

The Experience
02-03-2012, 10:57 PM
Geez Kobe gets another foul where nobody touched him....

Chillez
02-03-2012, 10:59 PM
Bad turnover Kobe come on man. :mad:

InElwayWeTrust
02-03-2012, 10:59 PM
Haha, Kobe's gonna blow a gasket! :laugh:

Chillez
02-03-2012, 11:00 PM
Please guard Harrington Lakers come on.

InElwayWeTrust
02-03-2012, 11:02 PM
Omg what a disaster.

InElwayWeTrust
02-03-2012, 11:03 PM
Terrible shot.... :(

InElwayWeTrust
02-03-2012, 11:04 PM
That's it. Absolutely horrendous play down the stretch, man I don't wanna go to work tomorrow.... :sad:

Chillez
Man Lakers got lucky. Kobe you gotta close better than that man you're way better than that. ugh. sigh

Twizlers
Al and Andre only players that showed up to play tonight?

Wow. It seems we actually play better on the road than at home..

rst08tierney
Kobe just gave mike brown the silent treatment

Chillez
02-03-2012, 11:05 PM
That's it. Absolutely horrendous play down the stretch, man I don't wanna go to work tomorrow.... :sad:

How come? Someone you work with a Lakers fan. :P

InElwayWeTrust
02-03-2012, 11:06 PM
Wow Afflalo, Jesus Christ...

rst08tierney
Pau......seriously

ERoyal248
Kobe always complaining lol.

InElwayWeTrust
02-03-2012, 11:07 PM