PDA

View Full Version : [Nuggets] The Official Denver Nuggets thread

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

HuskerBronco7
05-10-2009, 09:34 AM
What happened yesterday was a two-way street, and the Mavs should just move on and play for some pride in game 4.

As far as Cuban.....No class, he thinks he can do whatever he wants just because he owns an NBA team. He disgusts me.

Go BuhBuhBuhBillups! :go:

dragster69
05-10-2009, 10:14 AM
Carmelo Anthony!!! :beer:

Atwnbroncfan
05-10-2009, 01:07 PM
So amazing

Im watching the Rockets-Lakers game right now (Rockets killing right now), the announcers are not even talking bout that game all they keep saying is how great denver looks. That Denver is a more defensive commited team :eek:, and that they would take our bench over the Lakers bench. Also that right now the Lakers are getting even more scare seeing as we just won a game where we couldnt do anything right.

Lakers watch out the Nuggz are coming :salute!:

CodyRoark
05-10-2009, 01:24 PM
Does anyone know where I can find the song that plays during the Intro Vid to the show "Carmelo's Way"

It's called Gettin Paid or something like that

It goes

"I'm Up In The Morning, Grindin Till Night"

broncofan2415
05-10-2009, 01:55 PM
So amazing

Im watching the Rockets-Lakers game right now (Rockets killing right now), the announcers are not even talking bout that game all they keep saying is how great denver looks. That Denver is a more defensive commited team :eek:, and that they would take our bench over the Lakers bench. Also that right now the Lakers are getting even more scare seeing as we just won a game where we couldnt do anything right.

Maybe Im listening to a diff. game. I thought they were saying that the nuggs dont have enough power to keep up with the Lakers. The announcers always praise the dam Lakers.
I'll say this: If the Nuggs play like they did yesterday against the Lakers, we have no shot. They need to play tougher D and be able to create points off turnovers.

Atwnbroncfan
05-10-2009, 02:00 PM
Maybe Im listening to a diff. game. I thought they were saying that the nuggs dont have enough power to keep up with the Lakers. The announcers always praise the dam Lakers.
I'll say this: If the Nuggs play like they did yesterday against the Lakers, we have no shot. They need to play tougher D and be able to create points off turnovers.
The way ive seen lakers play in playoffs, i aint worried. And there were saying that in the 2nd quarter, i believe somewhere around there. Van Gundy especially

CodyRoark
05-10-2009, 02:26 PM
Rockets are killing right now! I hope we face LA, because Rockets can be a scary team...

I feel we can play with the Lakers as we are right now against the Mavs, I don't say I'm expecting a blowout each game but a close game that proves we can throw down!

Carmelo's Song:

http://rapidshare.de/files/47083493/GETTIN_PAID.mp3

broncofan2415
05-10-2009, 03:45 PM
Mavs and their fans should stay home. Nuggs to sweep.

You cant beat us.....You can beat us.....

jaycuthroat
05-10-2009, 03:47 PM
Sorry but that call was a load of bull. They had a foul to give why wouldnt the ref call it. The nab also admitted the call was wrong so obviously it was bull. You cant not call the foul to make ateam go down 3 0. O ya and im not a Mavs fan. I like the Warriors =[

CodyRoark
05-10-2009, 04:32 PM
Sorry but that call was a load of bull. They had a foul to give why wouldnt the ref call it. The nab also admitted the call was wrong so obviously it was bull. You cant not call the foul to make ateam go down 3 0. O ya and im not a Mavs fan. I like the Warriors =[

Stop talking about the supposed call, look in my sig and watch the 3 pt shot... You know that Wright didn't foul him, he bumped him a tiny bit but didn't foul him and backed away...

There were so many calls that we didn't get so big whoop it's over its done people need to stop talking about it.

Spyder
05-10-2009, 06:13 PM
It probably should have been called just simply because the refs knew that's what Dallas was going for.

Either way it wouldn't have made much of a difference though, Dallas is insanely over matched in this series. They played their best game of the series by far and still lost. Denver didn't look very sharp in the first half and still stayed in the game with them, that speaks for itself.

CoryWinget81
05-10-2009, 06:42 PM
From the officials point of view, I don't think could make a judgement on a "going for the ball" move. From that angle, it looks like a bump. Dallas was trying to get cute by running the clock down before the foul, when instead they should have wrapped him up as soon as he crossed half court.

And, honestly, if you need one call at the end of a game from an official to win it, then you probably didn't play well enough to win, and Jason Kidd said that EXACT same thing.

It's not the one foul they missed or the one 3 that Melo sunk, it was letting Denver even hang around at all after basically the whole team was in foul trouble. Dallas had us on our heels, and instead of dominating and taking it to the hole to seal the victory, they were trying to jack up jumpers and 3's to pad the score.

This is the worst I've seen Denver play in 2 months, aside from the Portland game to end the season, and we beat a GOOD team on their floor.

Nuggets might just be the best TEAM in the NBA.

broncofan2415
05-11-2009, 07:37 AM
The Lakers can watch a real team make a sweep tonight

Go Nuggs

NugzFan
05-11-2009, 10:11 AM
I like how all the Nugget fans are trying to justify the win today. Intentional fouls aren't always wrapping the guy up. In fact most intentional fouls are just what Wright did. I want the Nuggets to take the series, but that was clearly a foul that wasn't called.

a) wright made the mistake of not making it clear what his intentions were...plus he threw his hands up as to say 'i didnt touch him' immediately after. his mistake

b) carlisle didnt tell the refs they wanted to intentionally foul - another mistake for them

c) refs rarely call that weak contact in the end of any game, let alone a close playoff game

d) melo made the shot - if he misses, NO ONE says a word about that non call...in fact they are all celebrating

e) if melo misses and they had made the call, the mavs would have been even more pissed off that the refs make a weak call like that in a close game

f) the two plays before were also huge mistakes on dallas part - one, how do you let melo score a free dunk in 2 seconds. if they play ANY defense on that possession, then there is less than 24 seconds left, we have to foul dallas and they win at the ft line. second, on the next possession why did dirk take a fade away jumper with 10 seconds left than wait til the shot clock went down? he gave us 7 seconds to work with instead of potentially 2.

all in all, the call isnt to blame. it was a weak intentional foul at best and the right no call. melo made the shot and thats all that matter.

NugzFan
05-11-2009, 10:17 AM
It probably should have been called just simply because the refs knew that's what Dallas was going for.

Either way it wouldn't have made much of a difference though, Dallas is insanely over matched in this series. They played their best game of the series by far and still lost. Denver didn't look very sharp in the first half and still stayed in the game with them, that speaks for itself.

how did the refs know what dallas was going to do? if they were going to intentionally foul you dont take a weak hack at it then throw your arms up. if anything it looked like he was saying 'no foul!'

and watch the fans, coaches and players on the bench...not a single one is crying foul when melo takes the shot. only after he made it. if their intention was to foul, they wouldnt have acted like that.

CoryWinget81
05-11-2009, 10:18 AM
a) wright made the mistake of not making it clear what his intentions were...plus he threw his hands up as to say 'i didnt touch him' immediately after. his mistake

b) carlisle didnt tell the refs they wanted to intentionally foul - another mistake for them

c) refs rarely call that weak contact in the end of any game, let alone a close playoff game

d) melo made the shot - if he misses, NO ONE says a word about that non call...in fact they are all celebrating

e) if melo misses and they had made the call, the mavs would have been even more pissed off that the refs make a weak call like that in a close game

f) the two plays before were also huge mistakes on dallas part - one, how do you let melo score a free dunk in 2 seconds. if they play ANY defense on that possession, then there is less than 24 seconds left, we have to foul dallas and they win at the ft line. second, on the next possession why did dirk take a fade away jumper with 10 seconds left than wait til the shot clock went down? he gave us 7 seconds to work with instead of potentially 2.

all in all, the call isnt to blame. it was a weak intentional foul at best and the right no call. melo made the shot and thats all that matter.

Seriously. Like I said, the Mavericks were trying to run the score up instead of winning the game. Happens to alot of teams. Carlisle is a better coach than the end of that game showed.

Just goes to show you that in order to be a good coach, the players have to let you coach them.

Atwnbroncfan
05-11-2009, 10:30 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/eticket/story?page=090511/billups

Great article on Billups, just posting the article here doesnt do it justice. You need to go to it.

Calif. Bronco
05-11-2009, 10:32 AM
You know the more I think about Game 3, the more upset I get. Obviously not because of the result (Go Nuggets!!!) or even the fact that Dallas fans are upset (though they do fail to realize the Nuggets still would have had the ball with between 3 and 4 seconds left had the ref called the foul ;))

No, the reason I'm upset is Mark Cuban. How does he verbally abuse an opposing players' Mom? I have watched sports my whole life (over 40 years) and this is the first time I've ever heard of something like this. If I were David Stern, I would make Marky Boy stay home until the series is over, and possibly even ban him from ever attending a game K-Mart plays in again. :coffee:

Marky's Mommy must be so proud of her boy:jawdrop:

CoryWinget81
05-11-2009, 10:34 AM
You know the more I think about Game 3, the more upset I get. Obviously not because of the result (Go Nuggets!!!) or even the fact that Dallas fans are upset (though they do fail to realize the Nuggets still would have had the ball with between 3 and 4 seconds left had the ref called the foul ;))

No, the reason I'm upset is Mark Cuban. How does he verbally abuse an opposing players' Mom? I have watched sports my whole life (over 40 years) and this is the first time I've ever heard of something like this. If I were David Stern, I would make Marky Boy stay home until the series is over, and possibly even ban him from ever attending a game K-Mart plays in again. :coffee:

No doubt. I read the camera man he pushed is suing him for assault. Cuban's response was classic "I didn't push anyone, I was just asking him to move"

:laugh:

BroncoManiac_69
05-11-2009, 11:14 AM

Marky's Mommy must be so proud of her boy:jawdrop:

No doubt. I read the camera man he pushed is suing him for assault. Cuban's response was classic "I didn't push anyone, I was just asking him to move"

Mark Cuban has a lot of nerve using words like "punk" or "thug"

He should look in the mirror.

The Story (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2009/news/story?id=4157481)

VenomousDB
05-11-2009, 11:59 AM
So amazing

Seriously, why does everyone keep saying for the Lakers to watch out? Everyones so high and mighty on the Lakers, but theyre looking pretty flat at times. The series is tied 2-2 and I could see either team winning the series.

Atwnbroncfan
05-11-2009, 12:16 PM
Seriously, why does everyone keep saying for the Lakers to watch out? Everyones so high and mighty on the Lakers, but theyre looking pretty flat at times. The series is tied 2-2 and I could see either team winning the series.

I am a huge nuggs fan, but saying the nuggs are more talented than the lakers isnt correct. their bench has way more depth than ours. The nuggs are peaking at the right time, but just bc we are peaking and they aernt doesnt make us the better team.

JakeNbake
05-11-2009, 12:33 PM
I am a huge nuggs fan, but saying the nuggs are more talented than the lakers isnt correct. their bench has way more depth than ours. The nuggs are peaking at the right time, but just bc we are peaking and they aernt doesnt make us the better team.

So when Houston beats LA, LA will still be the better team? Even if Denver goes on to beat Houston? I don't know buddy, I don't know.

Atwnbroncfan
05-11-2009, 12:38 PM
So when Houston beats LA, LA will still be the better team? Even if Denver goes on to beat Houston? I don't know buddy, I don't know.

Saying that LA isnt a good team is stupid. Im beginning to wish we were still the old nuggets. Everyone is jumping on us saying were the best when were not. We are a good team. But we are not the most talented team.

VenomousDB
05-11-2009, 01:09 PM

Ok you said "watch out LA" which to me means:
A. You think theyre automatically going to beat Houston and
B. You think we're going to beat them in the Western Finals

I never said one thing about who is more talented...all I said is everyone is so high and mighty on the Lakers when Houston is looking very good(and the series is tied 2-2) and we're also very good. So theres absolutely no reason to assume theyll get to the finals and theres no reason to think theyre still the best team in the West. It just bothered me that you automatically assume that LA is going to beat Houston.

And why are you saying we're just good to try and make some kind of point. We're GOOD, really good, theres really no way around it. You might be trying to stay humble, but we're a damn good team whos playing damn good basketball right now.

Atwnbroncfan
05-11-2009, 01:14 PM
Ok you said "watch out LA" which to me means:
A. You think theyre automatically going to beat Houston and
B. You think we're going to beat them in the Western Finals

I never said one thing about who is more talented...all I said is everyone is so high and mighty on the Lakers when Houston is looking very good(and the series is tied 2-2) and we're also very good. So theres absolutely no reason to assume theyll get to the finals and theres no reason to think theyre still the best team in the West. It just bothered me that you automatically assume that LA is going to beat Houston.

Well Houston could only beat LA in LA with a monster game from Yao. Yao is gone. They wont beat them in LA, seeing as they didnt beat the Lakers in regular season. If you think Houston has a legit shot at the series im sorry. If im wrong i will glady admit i was, but im bout 99% sure that LA will not win this series.

And when a team wins its confrence by 10 or 11 games, thats for a resason. The Lakers are still the favorite, but with the way the nuggs looked thats why i said lakers watch out. bc we are the underdogs, they are the favorite.

Atwnbroncfan
05-11-2009, 01:27 PM
And this is one of those situations. I don't back away from nobody except the law."

Lol Kenyon is a G. This was taken from him after an interview about the Cuban situation. He said he is gonna take care of Cuban, but goal number 1 is a win.

Gr3yStreet
05-11-2009, 01:51 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/eticket/story?page=090511/billups

Great article on Billups, just posting the article here doesnt do it justice. You need to go to it.

Epic!:go::go::go:

GridironChamp
05-11-2009, 02:27 PM
Well Houston could only beat LA in LA with a monster game from Yao. Yao is gone. They wont beat them in LA, seeing as they didnt beat the Lakers in regular season. If you think Houston has a legit shot at the series im sorry. If im wrong i will glady admit i was, but im bout 99% sure that LA will not win this series.

And when a team wins its confrence by 10 or 11 games, thats for a resason. The Lakers are still the favorite, but with the way the nuggs looked thats why i said lakers watch out. bc we are the underdogs, they are the favorite.

I think Houston is better suited to play LA without Yao...

If you watched the first two games, Yao was effective when Powell or Bynum was
guarding him and he was able to get the ball deep and do his lil Yao stumble hook
shot thing. When Pau is on him, Pau fronts him and he is tall enough and athletic
enough to stop a pass from going over the top. Pau pretty much eliminates Yao
from the play on 80 to 90% of the posessions and seeming Houston kept trying
to run their offense through him they struggled in games 2 and 3. Then on
defense, Yao is too slow to step out and trap on a screen (LA has a lot of screens)
and couldn't handle Pau facing up.

If you noticed, in both games 2 and 3, when Landry and Hays came in it was a
different game. Now they aren't feeding the post unless it's open, ball
movement is better, Hays can cover Pau decently both posting and facing up,
and Landry offers more mobility on the offensive end. I think the combination of
Landry and Hays is better against the Lakers than Yao because Pau can shut down
Yao but Yao can't handle Pau. Clearly Yao doesn't have the quickness Houston
is gonna have to use to beat the Lakers, who as we can tell, are beatable to
quicker teams.

To me it's like Big Z for Cleveland against Atlanta. Horford, when healthy, is a
strong enough post defender to keep Big Z from having his way and far too mobile
for Z on offense. Even Pachulia has proven to play Z decently.

CodyRoark
05-11-2009, 04:54 PM
This Mark Cuban crap is bull... I really mean it when I say I hate Mark Cuban...

An owner of a team isn't supposed to be noticed, he's supposed to be there to watch the team he own's play. Instead Cuban sits frontside and acts like he's king of the world... If we lose tonight and go to Denver, I will be there and I am going to set it up to where we pepper his ass with something...

I just hope we sweep tonight, and I hope K-Mart don't do anything to get himself kicked out for the series...

Atwnbroncfan
05-11-2009, 05:00 PM
This Mark Cuban crap is bull... I really mean it when I say I hate Mark Cuban...

An owner of a team isn't supposed to be noticed, he's supposed to be there to watch the team he own's play. Instead Cuban sits frontside and acts like he's king of the world... If we lose tonight and go to Denver, I will be there and I am going to set it up to where we pepper his ass with something...

I just hope we sweep tonight, and I hope K-Mart don't do anything to get himself kicked out for the series...

I hate Cuban as well, but in his defense. If i paid that much for a team, im sitting courtside too. Screw sitting far awy. But he is just a weird guy.

VenomousDB
05-11-2009, 06:06 PM
I hate Cuban as well, but in his defense. If i paid that much for a team, im sitting courtside too. Screw sitting far awy. But he is just a weird guy.

Hahaha Ive heard a lot of insults flying his way, but I think "he is just a weird guy" takes the cake :D :laugh: I dunno, thats just funny.

Anyways, about 45 mins till the game! Lets go Nuggets!

Atwnbroncfan
05-11-2009, 07:24 PM
Game 4 of the NO series all over again :sad:...........and Bridman prob wont even play 2nite lol

Atwnbroncfan
05-11-2009, 07:40 PM
Wow 3 mins in and the Mavs are already in the bonus, refs are ridiculous.

Atwnbroncfan
05-11-2009, 09:05 PM
Come on nuggs, only one more quarter. you can do this.

Gr3yStreet
05-11-2009, 09:21 PM
Lmao. I just saw Chauncey's "your a clown" look.

BroncoBJ4MVP!!!
05-11-2009, 09:24 PM
Lmao. I just saw Chauncey's "your a clown" look.

:laugh: .. Me and all my buddies were laughing at that.
That was funny stuff. Hes like " Pfft, Get outta here. :laugh:

BroncoRy
05-11-2009, 09:33 PM
ugh tough game down the stretch. If Denver loses this they can first look to many missed free throws and then their defense. Im a bit worried the Denver defense isn't as good past couple of games.

Atwnbroncfan
05-11-2009, 09:36 PM
We need to pull this out i dont want the nuggs to think it ok that we lost bc we had no birdman.

sigh....melo pass the dang ball

Atwnbroncfan
05-11-2009, 09:38 PM
well we lost since nene and martin decided thet didnt want to show up we lost

Gr3yStreet
05-11-2009, 09:39 PM
Frick

Atwnbroncfan
05-11-2009, 09:52 PM
Well fans who bought game 5 tix should be happy

VenomousDB
05-11-2009, 10:06 PM
Its fine. Pepsi Center is going to be rockin on Wednesday and itll be good to clinch the series at home. :go:

Axemaster
05-12-2009, 06:58 AM
Just like the Hornets series, don't mean anything, 5 games instead of 4!:go:

BroncoManiac_69
05-12-2009, 07:21 AM
Just like the Hornets series, don't mean anything, 5 games instead of 4!:go:

If they could have made their free throws last night it would have been 4.

But game 5 in front of the home town folks should be fun! :dance:

The Experience
05-12-2009, 07:54 AM
Refs were terrible last night. Both ways. Really cost the Nuggets late with the calls on Martin at the end which were BS. If we had Birdman we woulda won plain and simple.

CoryWinget81
05-12-2009, 08:23 AM
Refs were terrible, but if we hit our free throws, we win the game.

Game 5 is gonna be great!

Legendary30
05-12-2009, 09:50 AM
That last foul on Kenyon Martin was so cheap. That cost us the game. Melo went and drilled another 3 that would have been the game winner if the refs didnt bailout out the Mavs. That is such crap.

Atwnbroncfan
05-12-2009, 11:18 AM
That last foul on Kenyon Martin was so cheap. That cost us the game. Melo went and drilled another 3 that would have been the game winner if the refs didnt bailout out the Mavs. That is such crap.

The reason i take issue with that foul is they didnt even blow the whistle till after the air ball hit the ground. kenyon marting couldnt possibly have forced the amazing dirk into an air ball right, :rolleyes:.

Legendary30
05-12-2009, 01:22 PM
The reason i take issue with that foul is they didnt even blow the whistle till after the air ball hit the ground. kenyon marting couldnt possibly have forced the amazing dirk into an air ball right, :rolleyes:.

Thats what we all said. Nobody has mentioned it. They never showed a replay. NBA.COM skips that whole sequence and doesnt show it. Its garbage.

GridironChamp
05-12-2009, 01:32 PM
Refs were terrible last night. Both ways. Really cost the Nuggets late with the calls on Martin at the end which were BS. If we had Birdman we woulda won plain and simple.

Well, with that logic we could say that if Dallas had a healthy Josh Howard the
series would be tied 2-2.

The Experience
05-12-2009, 03:17 PM
Well, with that logic we could say that if Dallas had a healthy Josh Howard the
series would be tied 2-2.

Josh Howard is extremely overated. Had they had him it would still prolly be 3-1 because he misses more than he makes even when healthy. Plus Howard should have been suspended for his actions after game 3.

Atwnbroncfan
05-12-2009, 03:41 PM
Dallas Fans are classless

Melo's fiancée gets into confrontation with Mavs fans
posted by: Jeffrey Wolf

DALLAS - The playoff series between the Denver Nuggets and the Dallas Mavericks got much nastier on Monday night, but a lot of it happened off the court.

Family members of some of the Nuggets stars were harassed in the crowd during Game 4 of the playoff series between the two and Carmelo Anthony's fiancée was eventually ejected from the arena.

The Nuggets lead the series 3-1 after Dallas won 119-117 on Monday night.

Video shows "La La" Vazquez, Anthony's fiancée, being escorted out of her courtside seat after some sort of incident with the women sitting behind her. In the video, her clothes are clearly wet as if a beverage was poured onto her.

Vazquez was sitting next to Kenyon Martin's mother, Lydia Moore, who was also apparently harassed during the game by Mavericks fans. A beverage was also apparently poured on Martin's brother during the game.

This comes after Mavericks owner Mark Cuban told Moore her son was a "thug" and a "punk" after Saturday night, when the Nuggets beat the Mavericks with a last second shot by Anthony.

Before the game on Monday, Martin told the media he planned to address the matter "face to face."

After Monday night's game, there is video of Martin delivering an obscenity laced tirade to Cuban.

Tuesday, Cuban wrote a blog entry titled "An Apology to Kenyon Martin's Mom." In it, Cuban wrote that he shouldn't have said anything. He added that this matter has gotten out of hand. To read Cuban's blog, visit http://blogmaverick.com.

Asked if the game was hostile, Nuggets Coach George Karl said afterwards, "I would probably use an uglier word than hostile. I don't think [the fans] were very classy."

Game 5 of the series is set for Wednesday night in Denver starting at 7 p.m.

Way to go Cuban u got ur fans acting like jerks. Too bad when ur here in Denver ur season ends, ive never heard denver fans doing anything.

GridironChamp
05-12-2009, 05:57 PM
Josh Howard is extremely overated. Had they had him it would still prolly be 3-1 because he misses more than he makes even when healthy. Plus Howard should have been suspended for his actions after game 3.

Despite what your feelings are for him, he is still better when healthy. For one,
he can actually play defense and not just gimp around on Anthony like he does
now. Secondly, the Mavs have two scoring options right now with him playing on
two nub like ankles.

If you guys would have won with Birdman, the series would be 2-2 with a
healthy Howard.

CodyRoark
05-12-2009, 06:26 PM
Despite what your feelings are for him, he is still better when healthy. For one,
he can actually play defense and not just gimp around on Anthony like he does
now. Secondly, the Mavs have two scoring options right now with him playing on
two nub like ankles.

If you guys would have won with Birdman, the series would be 2-2 with a
healthy Howard.

I highly doubt it, we are more athletic then all of them combined... I don't think a healthy Howard would make any difference.

BroncoRy
05-12-2009, 06:32 PM
Denver is going to come out really aggressive Wednesday night. If you consider all the trash they dealt with in Dallas I imagine they are fuming and ready to jump all over Dallas and end this series with a statement.

HuskerBronco7
05-12-2009, 07:28 PM
Denver is going to come out really aggressive Wednesday night. If you consider all the trash they dealt with in Dallas I imagine they are fuming and ready to jump all over Dallas and end this series with a statement.

I think that piece of trash Cuban knows this is coming too. He supposedly has a "prior planned" meeting in Vegas....excuses, excuses :go:

VenomousDB
05-12-2009, 08:25 PM
Does anyone else think the refs were told to make some kind of call to give the Mavericks a better chance to win because of the Melo play on Saturday? ala the Kenyon Martin foul.

BroncoRy
05-13-2009, 04:56 AM
Does anyone else think the refs were told to make some kind of call to give the Mavericks a better chance to win because of the Melo play on Saturday? ala the Kenyon Martin foul.

the amount of fouls called in total in both games was ridiculous. Ihope the refs let em play tonight.

Legendary30
05-13-2009, 08:08 AM
Lets go Nuggets! Finsih this series tonight!! The Mavs and Mark Cuban are starting to get on my nerves!

:go:

Broncosojia
05-13-2009, 09:32 AM
I think that piece of trash Cuban knows this is coming too. He supposedly has a "prior planned" meeting in Vegas....excuses, excuses :go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2aN9azz30Y

Sunbiz1
05-13-2009, 09:40 AM
Cuban's an out of control grade A ####(self-edited), thank God Major League Baseball kept him in Dallas.

BroncoManiac_69
05-13-2009, 11:41 AM
I hope Denver opens a can of whoop-ass on Dallas. :fight:

GO NUGGETS!!

BobbyD42
05-13-2009, 12:12 PM
The nuggets are gonna win tonight Cuban is a punk himself.

I wrote this mile high salute for the Nuggets

Denver, Colorado
A mile high salute
John Elway brought the game
Jay cutler has no game
He is just crying away the shame
You say your better then Elway, shoot you must be tripin’
Because no one is better then the one wearing the number seven

Like Chauncy Billups returning to the 303
Or J.R. putting up those 3’s
Travis Henry be smoking those trees
LA better watch out because the Nuggets are on a roll
Just remember the bird is the word and he will block any shot you throw
Just ask CP3 and you’ll see nothing can stop us in the 303

Atwnbroncfan
05-13-2009, 02:06 PM
4 hours to game time :cool:

Gonna be a great game, nuggs will dominate 4th at home again

CodyRoark
05-13-2009, 05:05 PM
Kenyon is the man! That video above is awesome! K-Mart gonna whoop some ass!

We get Bird back tonight!

We'll win...

We just need to open strong like we did in Dallas on Monday and play smart and finish this by halftime!

Atwnbroncfan
05-13-2009, 05:07 PM

KMart is a G. Nuggs players are pissed how their family was treated in Dallas. Nuggs are gonna want to kill dallas. tho i hop denver fans take the high road and respects any family members of the maverick fans in the stands.

Atwnbroncfan
05-13-2009, 06:10 PM
Gametime...............go nuggz

BroncoRy
05-13-2009, 06:32 PM
come on....let's get some lock down defense going.

BroncoRy
05-13-2009, 06:40 PM
Serioulsy, where is the defense? If Denver plays this kind of non defense vs. LA they are done for the season. Step it up!

Atwnbroncfan
05-13-2009, 06:53 PM
I actualy like tonights d. For the most part good rotation expect for Barea they have done an ok job. Forcing a lot of turn overs.

Atwnbroncfan
05-13-2009, 06:59 PM
Carlisimo or how ever spell his name is in love with the mavs everything about the mavs.

Spice 1
05-13-2009, 07:35 PM
I actualy like tonights d. For the most part good rotation expect for Barea they have done an ok job. Forcing a lot of turn overs.

I think the Mavs may have found their future pg. Not the immediate future. The immediate future involves Hawaiian shirts and fishing poles.

BroncoRy
05-13-2009, 08:08 PM

I don't. Denver is allowing Dallas to shoot 52% so far through three quarters. It's time to swarm the Mavs and put the game out of reach.

Atwnbroncfan
05-13-2009, 08:13 PM
Come on nuggs. They aernt gonna give it to you, you have to take it.

BroncoRy
05-13-2009, 08:25 PM
Denver needs to take it to the basket relentlessly so they can get free throws down the stretch.

Atwnbroncfan
05-13-2009, 08:32 PM
Come on 3 more mins........i think we should win this one by 10 (knock on wood)

Bronco51
05-13-2009, 08:42 PM
Nice alley opp to seal the deal. Also, very nice dunk K-Mart........for a thug:smug:

Atwnbroncfan
05-13-2009, 08:43 PM
NUGGETS BABY............BRING ON THE LAKERS :rockon:

Spyder
05-13-2009, 08:53 PM
Congrats to the Nuggets.

Now if we take care of our business like we should in game 6, the WCFs should be great.

Eddiemac730
05-13-2009, 08:59 PM
Yea Buddy Western Conference Championship

:go::go::go:

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h283/tlfairgo/Sports/PissonLakers.jpg
Lakers Suck

We all know that the nuggets are going to play the Lakers

HuskerBronco7
05-13-2009, 09:04 PM
Wow, this feels like the Rockies run for me....So many frustrating years, and you finally get to watch something special :go:

BarkdogRX7
05-13-2009, 09:07 PM
Wow, this feels like the Rockies run for me....So many frustrating years, and you finally get to watch something special :go:

Agreed, this is truly awesome and taking my mind off #6 leaving the city

Atwnbroncfan
05-13-2009, 09:14 PM

It took the nuggs double the time it took the rockies

CodyRoark
05-13-2009, 09:19 PM
Good win tonight, we did it! Let's not be cocky and arrogant towards L.A fans, most of them show us respect so let's be respectful and hope for a good series!

Gr3yStreet
05-14-2009, 12:32 AM
I just spent the night in the most beautiful part (downtown) of the most beautiful city (Denver) on Earth, with the most beautiful girl on the planet, watching my Nuggets advance to their first Western Conference Finals in 24 years.

What a Beautiful night. :go::go::go::go::go:

Legendary30
05-14-2009, 07:00 AM
I think the Nuggets match up well with the Lakers. (I am hoping the Rockets can win at least one more though)

Lakers:
Kobe Bryant
Pau Gasol
Lamar Odom
Trevor Ariza
Derek Fisher
Shannon Brown
Jordan Famar
Andrew Bynum
Luke Walton
Sasha Vujacic

Nuggets:
Carmelo Anthony
Chauncey Billups
Nene
Kenyon Martin
Jr Smith
Dahntay Jones
Chris Birdman Andersen
Linas Kleiza (Struggling, but he is capable of scoring)
Anthony Carter
Renaldo Balkman (I would like to see him out there more often)

Gr3yStreet
05-14-2009, 07:43 AM
I just spent the night in the most beautiful part (downtown) of the most beautiful city (Denver) on Earth, with the most beautiful girl on the planet, watching my Nuggets advance to their first Western Conference Finals in 24 years.

And apparently...I was fing hammered....

BroncoManiac_69
05-14-2009, 08:13 AM
And apparently...I was fing hammered....

I've got a co-worker here that is a Lakers fan. He's going on and on... :rolleyes:

Ooooooooh. I'm quivering in my shoes. :shake:

I just told him, We ain't afraid of Kobe or your big bad scary Lakers. :coffee:

Bring 'Em On!! :fight:

CoryWinget81
05-14-2009, 08:19 AM

Downtown always seems that much better when you win, doesn't it??

Gr3yStreet
05-14-2009, 08:25 AM

I've got a co-worker here that is a Lakers fan. He's going on and on... :rolleyes:

Ooooooooh. I'm quivering in my shoes. :shake:

I just told him, We ain't afraid of Kobe or your big bad scary Lakers. :coffee:

Bring 'Em On!! :fight:

Lakers 'aint no thing. (Not really but...)

We can beat them.

BroncoManiac_69
05-14-2009, 09:53 AM
Lakers 'aint no thing. (Not really but...)

We can beat them.

They need to take care of Houston first. :coffee:

HuskerBronco7
05-14-2009, 09:57 AM
For some reason I would prefer Houston over L.A.

It would be fun to knock out the lakers, but if it comes down to game 7, I want to be playing in Denver, against the Rockets, without Yao or T-mac, instead of at the Staples Center against Kobe Bryant...

I dont know, what do you guys think?

White Dragon
05-14-2009, 10:09 AM
For some reason I would prefer Houston over L.A.

It would be fun to knock out the lakers, but if it comes down to game 7, I want to be playing in Denver, against the Rockets, without Yao or T-mac, instead of at the Staples Center against Kobe Bryant...

I dont know, what do you guys think?

I agree, BUT, I don't think the series with LA would go to 7... All they have to do is take ONE of the first 3 games in LA, which I think they can do, no problem... then hold serve at home, which they can do... that means a series over in 6 games IN Denver.

Atwnbroncfan
05-14-2009, 10:17 AM
I agree, BUT, I don't think the series with LA would go to 7... All they have to do is take ONE of the first 3 games in LA, which I think they can do, no problem... then hold serve at home, which they can do... that means a series over in 6 games IN Denver.

If denver wants to win in 6 they gotta block out every time on d. which is a problem for them they dont block out much. Bc lakers crash boards hard, if we aernt blocking out Gasol were screwed. Bc he control 1st 3 quarters then kobe would take over. If that happens we wont win, wed prob lose in 5.

White Dragon
05-14-2009, 10:25 AM
If denver wants to win in 6 they gotta block out every time on d. which is a problem for them they dont block out much. Bc lakers crash boards hard, if we aernt blocking out Gasol were screwed. Bc he control 1st 3 quarters then kobe would take over. If that happens we wont win, wed prob lose in 5.

They don't have to do it EVERY time, just step it up, because they've done it at home, they've done just about everything right at home.

They don't have to double Kobe, just like they didn't have to double Dirk... they have the defense to keep the rest of LA in check and let Kobe have his... as long as they don't give up 50 to Bryant, they'll be fine.

The Lakers have had lapses, in both their series... Utah wasn't good enough to take advantage, the Rockets have, and believe me, if they do it again in game 6, it'll be pushed to 7. The Nuggets have had three, and they weren't anywhere close to what the Lakers had... in two loses they've lost by a total of 4 points... playing bad basketball and they've had the defense to keep them in those games.

I'm not going to call anything, don't want to screw up the mojo or anything, but I think Denver has a GREAT shot at knocking off the Lakers (if they make it past Houston) in 6 games.

BroncoRy
05-14-2009, 10:35 AM
Denver has to win vs. LA if that is their opponent in 6 games or less. If it goes game 7 in LA that is alot to overcome.

GO NUGGS!

GridironChamp
05-14-2009, 01:23 PM
They don't have to do it EVERY time, just step it up, because they've done it at home, they've done just about everything right at home.

They don't have to double Kobe, just like they didn't have to double Dirk... they have the defense to keep the rest of LA in check and let Kobe have his... as long as they don't give up 50 to Bryant, they'll be fine.

The Lakers have had lapses, in both their series... Utah wasn't good enough to take advantage, the Rockets have, and believe me, if they do it again in game 6, it'll be pushed to 7. The Nuggets have had three, and they weren't anywhere close to what the Lakers had... in two loses they've lost by a total of 4 points... playing bad basketball and they've had the defense to keep them in those games.

I'm not going to call anything, don't want to screw up the mojo or anything, but I think Denver has a GREAT shot at knocking off the Lakers (if they make it past Houston) in 6 games.

Well it will be interesting...

Dirk killed the Nugs, and while Pau doesn't have the long range Dirk has he is a lot
better in the post, and can still face up. If Denver can't slow down Pau then they
will lose, because they don't have anyone to stop Kobe. We know Kobe will get
his, it all comes down to how well Nene, Birdman, and K-Mart handle Pau, IMO.

Legendary30
05-15-2009, 06:35 AM
Anytime the Celtics, Red Sox, Bruins and Lakers lose on the same day....the universe is wonderful!! :laugh:

broncofan2415
05-15-2009, 09:36 AM

I did the same bud....just got back from Denver and had the best time. I was really hammered. Went to a bar accross the street from Pepsi center and had a blast after the game

Legendary30
05-15-2009, 10:14 AM
Can you Feel it Denver?????????

http://www1.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Portland+Trail+Blazers+v+Denver+Nuggets+fATWgMNwkJ Ql.jpg

Legendary30
05-15-2009, 10:14 AM
http://www1.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Denver+Nuggets+v+Charlotte+Bobcats+1ZXGLLEgY-ol.jpg

Legendary30
05-15-2009, 10:15 AM
http://feetinthepaint.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/jrs.jpg

Legendary30
05-15-2009, 10:17 AM
http://newsday.image2.trb.com/nynews/media/photo/2008-12/44266089.jpg

Legendary30
05-15-2009, 10:18 AM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01396/nene_ap_1396244c.jpg

broncofan2415
05-15-2009, 11:55 AM
I hope they are feeln it baby! Go Nuggets!!!

Eddiemac730
05-15-2009, 02:59 PM
Go Nuggets ..

http://www.nba.com/media/den_dan_305x350.jpg

BroncoManiac_69
05-15-2009, 03:04 PM
Now if we only knew who we were playing. :goofy:

NEXT!!! :rockon:

Legendary30
05-15-2009, 03:57 PM
Now if we only knew who we were playing. :goofy:

NEXT!!! :rockon:

Lets go Houston!!! That way the Nuggets can have Home Court Advantage!! :td:

CodyRoark
05-15-2009, 10:03 PM
I'm hoping Houston upsets L.A big time!

Atwnbroncfan
05-16-2009, 12:30 AM
Lets go Houston!!! That way the Nuggets can have Home Court Advantage!! :td:

I'm hoping Houston upsets L.A big time!

If houston wins i have to die my hair pink the whole western confrence series :sad:

HuskerBronco7
05-16-2009, 08:15 AM
If houston wins i have to die my hair pink the whole western confrence series :sad:

Take one for the team :D

It would be funny to have the two teams that have recently not been able to make it out of the first round, play each other in the Western Conference Finals. :go:

BroncoRy
05-16-2009, 08:40 AM
Kenyon's words for Cuban after game 4.

http://deadspin.com/5250832/nuggets-family-members-probably-arent-accepting-that-apology-any-time-soon?skyline=true&s=i

Go NUGGS! It's time for Denver's first NBA championship!

CodyRoark
05-17-2009, 02:54 PM
Looks like we'll be playing the Lakers... In L.A, Lakers got to a hot start and forced a lot of turnovers and played defense. We can't play sloppy with the ball at all in the Staples Center... They are going to be tough, but can we live up to the challenge?

Chance to go 0-2 or to go 2-0 or to go 1-1... If we play sloppy we will go 0-2 since we do play the first two in L.A...

I don't know what to think... I hope we come out strong, I don't want to endure another 4-0 routing.

njyz
05-17-2009, 10:01 PM
I don't know what to think... I hope we come out strong, I don't want to endure another 4-0 routing.

I think momentum still exists in the playoffs, and we're riding it very strongly right now. These Lakers are fakers when it comes to contending - their players know it. It starts at the top. A mediocre Houston crew was successful in dismantling the triangle in 3 out of 7 games because Phil Jackson is the NBA equivalent of Mike Shanahan.

We take 1, they take 2. We take 3 and 4, they take 5. We close it out in the Rockies.

It's strange that, of the four remaining teams, we have the most playoff experience. The understanding that Karl, Billups, Anthony, Martin, Nene, Carter, Smith, Carter, Andersen (etc!) share is pretty potent, as evidenced on the court. This team is determined. The Lakers have no idea what's going on.

licence_to_kill
05-17-2009, 10:23 PM
Did you just compare Phil Jackson to Shanarat?

Gr3yStreet
05-17-2009, 10:33 PM
The Nuggets are good enough to beat the Lakers.

It remains to be seen if they're good enough to beat an NBA determined on a Kobe v LeBron finals.

BroncoManiac_69
05-17-2009, 10:43 PM

It remains to be seen if they're good enough to beat an NBA determined on a Kobe v LeBron finals.

The Nuggets are getting noticed and rightfully so.

Screw the "Kobe" factor.

Denver has a lot more star power with Melo, Chauncy, JR and Nene. And don't even forget "The Bird Man"

Nuggets are a marketing power house right now.

Screw the Lakers. And bring on LeBron.

njyz
05-17-2009, 10:46 PM
Did you just compare Phil Jackson to Shanarat?

Glaring difference: Jackson was more fortunate in quantity of coattails.

dragster69
05-17-2009, 11:03 PM

It remains to be seen if they're good enough to beat an NBA determined on a Kobe v LeBron finals.Oh yeah, that's what they're hoping for, but it doesn't always work out that way
Case in point. Last year they in baseball, they were hoping for a Doger/Red Sox World Series. Manny against his old team. There was also talks about the California Angels against the Dodgers in an all California World Series. Didn't happen
The Nuggets have to win the battle in the paint in both scoring and grabbing rebounds. Be physical! :beer:

Gr3yStreet
05-18-2009, 07:20 AM

Screw the "Kobe" factor.

Denver has a lot more star power with Melo, Chauncy, JR and Nene. And don't even forget "The Bird Man"

Sorry....I just don't agree.

The Lakers are the darlings of the NBA and ALWAYS get the calls.

Kobe is the NBA darling.

Im not saying we can't win.

Im just saying the refs are going to be an obstacle the entire series. We WILL NOT get any of those nifty "no calls" like game 3 in Dallas, ESPECIALLY when were in L.A.

The NBA isn't exactly known for it's great fairness and objectivity. (See 1985 draft).

But hey...don't take my word for it.

www.denverstiffs.com is the place to read stuff about the Nuggets.

My favorite example:

1) They’re in myopic denial of the favoritism the Lakers receive from the NBA.

Lakers "fans" claim that their team is subject to the same rules and regulations as the other 29 NBA teams, but this simply isn't true. Here are the indisputable examples…

-Since the Lakers can’t be bothered to play on Saturdays, they never have to play a back-to-back at the end of week…typically the most grueling games on the schedule. Moreover, while most teams (especially in the Western Conference) have to go into hostile territory for Saturday games where it’s the only thing in town to do, the Lakers never have to play those games. If you think it doesn’t matter, in 2007-08 road teams were a combined 12-28 on Saturday night games that took place in Portland, Utah, Sacramento, San Antonio, Memphis and Minneapolis.

-The Lakers have historically been given favorable treatment from the referees in supremely important games. One of the most famous examples of this was Game Six of the 2002 Western Conference Finals against the Sacramento Kings. With the Lakers down three games to two, the NBA was in danger of the Lakers not making it to the NBA Finals, so the refs ensured that the Lakers shot 34 free throw attempts to the Kings’ 18. While Game Six of 2002 might be more famous, the most egregious example was Game Seven of the 2000 Western Conference Finals against the Portland Trailblazers. Many site the Blazers demise in that game to their 3-of-18 shooting in the fourth quarter (which admittedly, was a huge factor in the loss), and yet everyone fails to recognize that the 21 free throw attempt differential in favor of the Lakers didn’t exactly help Portland’s cause, either.

-Another example of a free ride from the refs came during Game Six of the 1988 NBA Finals against the Detroit Pistons. The Lakers were down three games to two, and down one point with 14 seconds to go. The Lakers fed the ball into Kareem Abdul-Jabbar for a hook shot, and Bill Laimbeer was called for a foul which, upon review in the replay, never happened. Don’t believe me? Watch the video.

-Shockingly, the dean of NBA referees (and USA Basketball wrecker) Stu Jackson admitted that the referees made an incorrect call this season that essentially gave a game to the Lakers when Derek Fisher pulled Monta Ellis down with 3.3 seconds left in the Warriors 123-119 loss to the Lakers in Oakland. Given that the Warriors missed the playoffs by just two games, I’m sure they were thrilled with the NBA’s diligence on this one.

-And of course, earlier this decade NBA Commissioner David Stern, when asked what teams would comprise his ideal NBA Finals, was quoted as saying “the Lakers vs. the Lakers.”

But no, there’s no favoritism towards the Lakers out there.

Beating the Lakers in the playoffs is like beating the Republicans in Presidential Elections that take place in Ohio or Florida. You have to knock them out by an overwhelming majority of points/votes because if it's at all close, the game will be rigged against you. So let's overcome the odds and beat these Lakers already. Go Nuggets!!

BroncoManiac_69
05-18-2009, 07:36 AM
The Laker fan here is unbelievable.

Worrying and carrying on about Houston. "I'll be pissed if we lose to the Rockets". On and On.

Now this morning he's carrying on like the Lakers are it. Acting as if they dominated that whole series and how the NBA wants Kobe vs. Lebron.

Your right Gr3y about the image the Lakers have and how they are supposed to be king of the hill and nobody can beat them.

Come On Nuggets!! Let's do this!! :rockon:

Gr3yStreet
05-18-2009, 07:53 AM

Worrying and carrying on about Houston. "I'll be pissed if we lose to the Rockets". On and On.

Now this morning he's carrying on like the Lakers are it. Acting as if they dominated that whole series and how the NBA wants Kobe vs. Lebron.

Sounds like a typical Lakers "fan"....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Atwnbroncfan
05-18-2009, 09:05 AM
Sounds like a typical Lakers "fan"....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yea agreed. My whole family was lakers fans. When the nuggs were killing and the lakers werent i would call my family to talk **** to em and no one would answer. But then yesterday after the lakers killed em they left a message on my phone saying how great the lakers were and the nuggs dont have a chance. Everyone has been saying the lakers will ultimately win it, i like that i like us as underdogs.

CoryWinget81
05-18-2009, 09:16 AM
What I love is: "Stretching the Rockets to 7 games was Phil's mindgame"

It should say: "stretching the broken, battered Rockets, missing their two biggest starts, not having a legitimate center on the roster, shouldn't even be here, to game 7 was Phil's plan"

Give me a break.

I cant wait for tomorrow. I just hope the refs call it fair.

Spice 1
05-18-2009, 09:49 AM

Fine by me. I'll take Chauncey over Kobe any day of the week. Billups can be schemed. Kobe cannot. There are two types of Kobe Bryant. The calm general, and the maniacal assassin. The general is a well rounded player, who utilizes his teammates. The assassin is either going to kill you or himself. Either way someone is going down. Neither one can really be schemed, you have to hope his teammates miss, or he does. Chauncey is still the best pg in the league right now. This will be the best western conference finals in years. Go Nuggets.

BroncoManiac_69
05-18-2009, 03:09 PM
To actually go on and win the Championship would be SWEET of course but just beating the Lakers in these conference finals would be enough for me. :td:

Southstander
05-18-2009, 04:06 PM
The Nuggets makinig this far, it had better not effect WWE Raw. :fight: Since the WWE Booked this a year ago the NBA/Nuggets should scheduled around this.

licence_to_kill
05-18-2009, 04:41 PM

Your right Gr3y about the image the Lakers have and how they are supposed to be king of the hill and nobody can beat them.

Come On Nuggets!! Let's do this!! :rockon:

Are you kidding me? Monuments will be built to the sheer amounts of irony displayed in the post.

licence_to_kill
05-18-2009, 04:45 PM

Screw the "Kobe" factor.

Melo and Billups are the only stars. JR and Nene are both good players, but they aren't stars. Bird Man may be easily recognizable but I'd hardly call a 1 dimensional bench player a star.

Chauncey is still the best pg in the league right now. This will be the best western conference finals in years. Go Nuggets.

I understand everone homers it up a bit, but seriously?

I'd say Deron Williams is the best PG in the NBA.

CodyRoark
05-18-2009, 05:29 PM
I'm not going to guarantee anything, I'm going to watch the game down to the wire unless we are down by 30 or winning by 19 or 20... It could go either way, they have to prepare for us but we have had rest and have prepared for them? Who knows?

Spice 1
05-18-2009, 09:59 PM
I understand everone homers it up a bit, but seriously?

I'd say Deron Williams is the best PG in the NBA.

I'm a Cavaliers fan. Based on how everyone's been playing, I might have Williams in my top 5. Billups has been breaking down everybody they put in front of him. He's getting everyone involved. He's taking over games, and knocking down clutch shots left and right. He hasn't been too bad on defense either. Having been forced to watch his entire career with the Pistons, I'm telling you he's playing his best basketball.

To be completely honest here. Seems like the best point guard lately, has been whoever plays the Lakers. Jackson has to find a way to stop penetration. If they play Billups the way they played Brooks, they are going to find themselves in a shootout they might not be able to win.

licence_to_kill
05-18-2009, 10:31 PM
The lakers have always had problems with quick slashing guards, its nothing new.

And if anything the Lakers WANT it to be a shootout.

CoryWinget81
05-19-2009, 01:21 AM
The lakers have always had problems with quick slashing guards, its nothing new.

And if anything the Lakers WANT it to be a shootout.

So did the Mavericks...:go:

HuskerBronco7
05-19-2009, 06:24 AM
I'm pumped.....

Watchout L.A. Melo and the Birdman are in town :go:

BroncoRy
05-19-2009, 06:45 AM
So did the Mavericks...:go:
There is no way Denver can outscore LA. For Denver to win they have to play good defense. For all of Denver's offensive firepower to get in a shootout with LA is asking for defeat.

Legendary30
05-19-2009, 07:11 AM
It's Denver's time now. Tonight they are going to show the world that they are for real.

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/85319430.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193B946C5A518E7D4C13CF8CF10A40BF759 5A5397277B4DC33E

Legendary30
05-19-2009, 07:13 AM
http://www.sneakerfiles.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/air-jordan-melo-m5-denver-nuggets-11.jpg

Legendary30
05-19-2009, 07:17 AM
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0fgF3if8TA4Es/610x.jpg

Legendary30
05-19-2009, 07:18 AM
http://my.lakers.com/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/birdman_wings.jpg

BroncoManiac_69
05-19-2009, 07:19 AM
Woot Woot!! :beer:

LET'S GO NUGGETS!!!

Legendary30
05-19-2009, 07:20 AM
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0dpybfe09u91L/340x.jpg

Legendary30
05-19-2009, 07:22 AM
http://www.nancarrow-webdesk.com/warehouse/storage2/2008-w17/img.203152_t.jpg

HuskerBronco7
05-19-2009, 07:24 AM
http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o429/optimuspat17/BIRDMAN.jpg

broncofan2415
05-19-2009, 08:22 AM
It's Denver's time now. Tonight they are going to show the world that they are for real.

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/85319430.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193B946C5A518E7D4C13CF8CF10A40BF759 5A5397277B4DC33E

Hope your right here dude. Can't wait for the game tonight. Nuggs just need to come out crazy!!! Playing good defense and getting points off fast breaks.

Spice 1
05-19-2009, 08:28 AM
There is no way Denver can outscore LA. For Denver to win they have to play good defense. For all of Denver's offensive firepower to get in a shootout with LA is asking for defeat.

How many wide open dunks did you see Nene, Anderson, and Martin get because Kidd and Berea couldn't keep Billups out of the paint? I lost count after game 2. I think you overestimate the fact that guys like Sasha, and Farmar are streaky. Odom and Bynum have a tendency to disappear. Why do you think Kobe has been trying to take games over from the opening tip? He's worried about those guys. Denver can score with LA.

At the other end of the court. We know what we're going to get from Denver. Anderson is going to protect the painted area. Martin is going to match up one on one with the other teams BP. Melo is going to play good off the ball defense, and Billups is going to play physical up top. As a team, they rotate very well. I look at LA, and I'm perplexed. I think it comes back to Bynum. Gasol is stationary, but if Bynum would give it up on defense, they'd be way better. The Lakers sometimes work hard, close out, and rotate, but I think that they are missing the active big man to threaten guys in the paint.

BroncoRy
05-19-2009, 09:07 AM
How many wide open dunks did you see Nene, Anderson, and Martin get because Kidd and Berea couldn't keep Billups out of the paint? I lost count after game 2. I think you overestimate the fact that guys like Sasha, and Farmar are streaky. Odom and Bynum have a tendency to disappear. Why do you think Kobe has been trying to take games over from the opening tip? He's worried about those guys. Denver can score with LA.

At the other end of the court. We know what we're going to get from Denver. Anderson is going to protect the painted area. Martin is going to match up one on one with the other teams BP. Melo is going to play good off the ball defense, and Billups is going to play physical up top. As a team, they rotate very well. I look at LA, and I'm perplexed. I think it comes back to Bynum. Gasol is stationary, but if Bynum would give it up on defense, they'd be way better. The Lakers sometimes work hard, close out, and rotate, but I think that they are missing the active big man to threaten guys in the paint.

If Denver thinks they can just run and outscore the Lakers there is no way they can win. The Lakers do have more firepower especially if they are getting open looks which is what usually happens when teams just try to outscore one another. Denver is a very good scoring team but Nene so far has disappeared on the road. So, how will Denver just be able to outscore LA without a low post presence to score consistently. Kmart, Birdman, and Nene have their moments but only Nene can provide the low post offense they need. He has to show up and score when in LA.

If Denver is able to play good hard nosed defense, rebound, and get out on the break then great we have the athletes to do so. The blueprint for a Nuggets' series victory lies in the one game they won vs. LA this year. They have to slow down their scoring. Anyone who thinks Denver can run and gun and outscore LA when LA has homecourt advantage is crazy. Those who believe that Denver can on run on LA as long as Denver plays defense and secures the defensive rebound are correct in their assessment of how Denver can take this series.

Bynum is the wild card. Gasol and Kobe will get their points. If Bynum is able to put up double digits consistently its going to be really tough to beat LA with homecourt.

Denver is more than capable of winning this series.

Bronco_Armada
05-19-2009, 09:46 AM
EVERYONE SAY!

MELO!

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2005/writers/drew_packham/03/14/starting.five/p1_carmelo-getty.jpg

http://enquirer.com/editions/2003/04/06/cuse_zoom.jpg

Bronco_Armada
05-19-2009, 09:46 AM
http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u349/Jesse_James_X/cfgbn.jpg

BroncoManiac_69
05-19-2009, 10:25 AM
http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u349/Jesse_James_X/cfgbn.jpg

DUDE! OMG that made me laugh out LOUD!! :beer:

Spice 1
05-19-2009, 10:50 AM
If Denver thinks they can just run and outscore the Lakers there is no way they can win. The Lakers do have more firepower especially if they are getting open looks which is what usually happens when teams just try to outscore one another. Denver is a very good scoring team but Nene so far has disappeared on the road. So, how will Denver just be able to outscore LA without a low post presence to score consistently. Kmart, Birdman, and Nene have their moments but only Nene can provide the low post offense they need. He has to show up and score when in LA.

If Denver is able to play good hard nosed defense, rebound, and get out on the break then great we have the athletes to do so. The blueprint for a Nuggets' series victory lies in the one game they won vs. LA this year. They have to slow down their scoring. Anyone who thinks Denver can run and gun and outscore LA when LA has homecourt advantage is crazy. Those who believe that Denver can on run on LA as long as Denver plays defense and secures the defensive rebound are correct in their assessment of how Denver can take this series.

Bynum is the wild card. Gasol and Kobe will get their points. If Bynum is able to put up double digits consistently its going to be really tough to beat LA with homecourt.

Denver is more than capable of winning this series.

How many big men do the Lakers have that can run w/Nene and Anderson?

I don't see the Nuggets running sets to Nene in the post, they don't have to. The Lakers perimeter defense is going to force their bigs to move. Once that happens, the Nuggets can score w/anyone. They don't necessarily have to out run the Lakers, but I expect Jackson to use Gasol and Bynum to go right at their shot blockers in the paint. You make a good point about LA's ability to play fast, but the Nuggs match them athletically. I think they should get out and run more, but Phil is going to work the paint. If anything, they can put Martin and Anderson in foul trouble.

Eddiemac730
05-19-2009, 12:46 PM
Go Nuggets

:go::go::go:

http://sportige.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/chauncey1.jpg

Legendary30
05-19-2009, 02:31 PM
http://www.latimes.com/media/photo/2009-05/46822219.jpghttp://image.examiner.com/images/blog/wysiwyg/image/kobeashamed.jpg

Legendary30
05-19-2009, 02:33 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2123/2546978230_7260af3ff5.jpg

Legendary30
05-19-2009, 02:34 PM
http://www.snabulus.com/images/drphil.jpg

Legendary30
05-19-2009, 02:36 PM
http://www.lakers-fan.com/wp-content/uploads/marion3.jpg

Legendary30
05-19-2009, 02:43 PM
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii57/30PACKWOLF/paukb24-11-1.jpg

CoryWinget81
05-19-2009, 03:25 PM
http://images.google.com/url?source=imgres&ct=img&q=http://www1.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Portland%2BTrail%2BBlazers%2Bv%2BDenver%2BNuggets% 2BfATWgMNwkJQl.jpg&usg=AFQjCNFTg1-B3Y0aGJKZxQqU04bQSKTrcQ

http://www4.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/New+Orleans+Hornets+v+Denver+Nuggets+Game+5vG7TAmP L_vl.jpg

http://www1.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/New+Orleans+Hornets+v+Denver+Nuggets+Game+tRXfmLVx foKl.jpg

licence_to_kill
05-19-2009, 03:26 PM
How many big men do the Lakers have that can run w/Nene and Anderson?

Gasol and Odom

CoryWinget81
05-19-2009, 03:27 PM
http://www3.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Dallas+Mavericks+v+Denver+Nuggets+Game+5+CeY97Uv_3 f9l.jpg

http://www4.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Denver+Nuggets+v+Dallas+Mavericks+Game+3+6_5tP3_q1 FDl.jpg

http://www2.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Dallas+Mavericks+v+Denver+Nuggets+Game+1+VUfuaRc2e-zl.jpg

CoryWinget81
05-19-2009, 03:29 PM
http://www1.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Denver+Nuggets+v+Dallas+Mavericks+Game+3+P1UlfTcem Y1l.jpg

http://www2.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Dallas+Mavericks+v+Denver+Nuggets+Game+5+Lz9HAzKh3 Eil.jpg

...were coming for you, LA.

Southstander
05-19-2009, 03:53 PM
I am so angry with the Nuggets and their owner right now.:fight: As far as I am concered this is enexcusable. I promise you if Raw is moved out of state like they are saying it might be I will sue the milkshakes out of the Pepsi Center.

http://a323.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_sports_nba_experts__24/ept_sports_nba_experts-545043588-1242750600.jpg?ymIKHSBD3K9iNVrn

Legendary30
05-19-2009, 04:10 PM
It sucks that the city might lose out on the revenue generated by the WWE. But thats the Nuggets house. If WWE had a show at Invesco and the Broncos played a playoff game that day, there would be no doubt who would win that one.

Southstander
05-19-2009, 04:25 PM
It sucks that the city might lose out on the revenue generated by the WWE. But thats the Nuggets house. If WWE had a show at Invesco and the Broncos played a playoff game that day, there would be no doubt who would win that one.

The thing is the Broncos would not be that stupid to book an event for the same night. If it where an Avs game the NBA would move there game. It is a shame that the Nuggets ownership does not respect a segement of the population in Denver.

licence_to_kill
05-19-2009, 04:42 PM
The Broncos would never be in the playoffs to begin with.

Da-dum-psh

str8jacket
05-19-2009, 04:50 PM
I am so angry with the Nuggets and their owner right now.:fight: As far as I am concered this is enexcusable. I promise you if Raw is moved out of state like they are saying it might be I will sue the milkshakes out of the Pepsi Center.

http://a323.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_sports_nba_experts__24/ept_sports_nba_experts-545043588-1242750600.jpg?ymIKHSBD3K9iNVrn

Hi. Wrestling is fake. It's dumb to waste money on it in the first place.

Nuggets=FTW
WWE=FTL

CoryWinget81
05-19-2009, 05:08 PM
Hi. Wrestling is fake. It's dumb to waste money on it in the first place.

Nuggets=FTW
WWE=FTL

I second this. Kthx.
WWE is a soap opera with testosterone.

Gr3yStreet
05-19-2009, 05:27 PM
Just move the wrestling to the coliseum.

CoryWinget81
05-19-2009, 05:37 PM

Sounds convenient enough, but that blowhard Vince McMahon wouldn't be able to spot off nonsense about how the owner of the stadium didn't have the future seeing abilities to know when the exact schedule of the playoffs would be a year before they happened :rolleyes:

Papa-pwn
05-19-2009, 05:54 PM
Nuggets in 4 or 5

Game 1 blowout gets things going

117-82 Nuggets

Spice 1
05-19-2009, 06:59 PM

Gasol and Odom

If Odom didn't play like he's 6'5, I'd give you that one.

BroncoRy
05-19-2009, 07:17 PM
Well that was a disappointing 2nd quarter and the Fisher three really stings at the end. Nuggets need to rediscover their first quarter intensity. JR Smith laid an egg in the second quarter. Hopefully he gets his composure for the second half.

CoryWinget81
05-19-2009, 07:18 PM
With all of the Lakers bigs getting in foul trouble, Nuggets need to attack the basket. Attack Attack Attack, don't stop.

I love the look on Gasol's face everytime Nene comes in, its like ---> :eek:

Coldbrew
05-19-2009, 07:28 PM
Quite an intense first half. We need to stop missing free throws. I agree, keep pressing the paint, we need them to get in foul trouble.

Bronco_Armada
05-19-2009, 08:05 PM
The thing is the Broncos would not be that stupid to book an event for the same night. If it where an Avs game the NBA would move there game. It is a shame that the Nuggets ownership does not respect a segement of the population in Denver.

I don't know about the WWF but after watching ESPN about 2 hours ago the commissioner said that they have had the arena booked from August of 2008.

I guess this is something all pro sports team do in case of playoffs.

BroncoRy
05-19-2009, 08:12 PM
Wow, Denver up by four. They have to pull this out. The Lakers are only shooting 40 percent. Not sure that'll happen again in game 2. Cmon Nuggs gut this one out!!!!!!!!!!

Gr3yStreet
05-19-2009, 08:34 PM
ARGH!

Take A.C. OUT!!!!!!!

Bronco51
05-19-2009, 08:39 PM
Damn refs are bailing the Lakers out. Anthony gets no respect

Gr3yStreet
05-19-2009, 08:46 PM
Thanks AC!

WTG!

Gr3yStreet
05-19-2009, 08:50 PM
I hate the lakers SO MUCH.

White Dragon
05-19-2009, 08:58 PM
I'm not worried, it's ONE game... all they have to do is take ONE game in LA... so either game 2 or 5, which I think is VERY possible... If Nene doesn't foul out, I think they win...

I also have to admit that the officiating was outstanding this game, called straight down the middle... which we could get this crew the rest of the series.

Coldbrew
05-19-2009, 09:01 PM
Tough loss, losing Nene at the end was killer, and that slow pass in by Carter goes without saying. But, with all the if's and should have's aside, we put up a good fight and hopefully we can show the same kind of agressiveness on Thursday with a different outcome. It's not over yet guys, don't lose faith. Getting 1 win out of the Staples center will be a victory.

Papa-pwn
05-19-2009, 09:04 PM
Damn it AC!!

Ugh!

He's been in this league how long? I mean come onn man, its a freaking inbound..

But we are definitely much better than the lakers.

We still almost won with nene fouled out, Kenyon out for half the 4th with injury, and our unusualy inconsistant FTs..

we hit 2 more fts and we win, so I'm not worried about game two.

White Dragon
05-19-2009, 09:07 PM
Damn it AC!!

Ugh!

He's been in this league how long? I mean come onn man, its a freaking inbound..

But we are definitely much better than the lakers.

We still almost won with nene fouled out, Kenyon out for half the 4th with injury, and our unusualy inconsistant FTs..

we hit 2 more fts and we win, so I'm not worried about game two.

Nene fouling out, Denver missing 12 free throws and having Anthony freaking Carter inboud the ball in such a crucial point of the game all contributed to the loss.

The Lakers are definitely not the 'dominant' team that all their fans claim they are. Take game 2 and take control of the series, it's as simple as that.

Den615
05-19-2009, 09:08 PM
we played sloppy and we still had a good chance to win it. If we had made our FT's we would have won easy. If we play sound basketball the rest of the series i expect us to have a chance at winning every game.

props to melo...heck of a game:go:

BroncoBJ4MVP!!!
05-19-2009, 09:23 PM
:sad: Damn.... Though the cool thing is that the Nuggets have lost every playoff game by 2 points. I just hope that we steal game 2 and blow them out of the Pepsi Center in games 3 and 4 to take a 3-1 lead. :rockon:

Then hopefully win in 5 or 6. :dance:

JakeNbake
05-19-2009, 09:25 PM
Damn FT's I hate them, :(Sdfohsjghlsjfkdg s

bloody_gangsta
05-19-2009, 09:26 PM
Melo was the only Nugget tonight...series is over...believe it. A chance to steal a game at home and you blow it? Melo played his best game ever and you leave in Anthony Carter in all game long? Lakers didn't even play that well. lol

White Dragon
05-19-2009, 09:28 PM
Here's something positive to look at...

Denver is 2-0 coming off a loss in the playoffs this year and are 6-0 at home... one game does not a series make.

WoolfolksUncle
05-19-2009, 10:05 PM
Here's something positive to look at...

Denver is 2-0 coming off a loss in the playoffs this year and are 6-0 at home... one game does not a series make.

Exactly.... Our free throws sucked, our big men owned theirs overall... We need to exploit that more.... They had a few more rebounds, but shooting wise their bigs sucked...

AC.... uuuggghhh!!!!!! I could have done better than that.... He had two other options.... 1) Use the last timeout 2) Throw the ball off the defender's knee.... old school move... still works... uuuggghhh!!!!!!!

George Karl missed it on that one....

Atwnbroncfan
05-19-2009, 10:06 PM
Melo was the only Nugget tonight...series is over...believe it. A chance to steal a game at home and you blow it? Melo played his best game ever and you leave in Anthony Carter in all game long? Lakers didn't even play that well. lol

Neither did nuggs bro. Melo been playing that way all post season, its gonna be a great game 2. If nuggs win game 2 its anyone series, if they lose its pretty much over.

CoryWinget81
05-19-2009, 10:15 PM
If everyone makes their free throws, we win by 6. I'm not worried. Lakers are overrated. Congrats Lakers, you won, AT HOME, by two, in the last 3 minutes of the game.

Spyder
05-19-2009, 10:19 PM
If everyone makes their free throws, we win by 6. I'm not worried. Lakers are overrated. Congrats Lakers, you won, AT HOME, by two, in the last 3 minutes of the game.

Problem is, you guys have struggled with your FTs like ALL YEAR.

Yep we won, we won a game most people will say we probably should have lost. If you guys were anything like Barkley and these other dudes say you are, you should have took the game no problem.

This wasn't our best game, not by a long shot and we still won.

White Dragon
05-19-2009, 10:20 PM
Problem is, you guys have struggled with your FTs like ALL YEAR.

Yep we won, we won a game most people will say we probably should have lost. If you guys were anything like Barkley and these other dudes say you are, you should have took the game no problem.

This wasn't our best game, not by a long shot and we still won.

Wasn't even close to the Nuggets best game either... a long rest off, a little bit of rust showed on JR and Chauncey...

Also, the Nuggets were #2 in FT% in the playoffs coming into tonight's game.

str8jacket
05-19-2009, 10:23 PM
I hate Anthony Carter.

Spyder
05-19-2009, 10:24 PM
Wasn't even close to the Nuggets best game either... a long rest off, a little bit of rust showed on JR and Chauncey...

Also, the Nuggets were #2 in FT% in the playoffs coming into tonight's game.

Well lets do the math, it was neither teams best performance and yet the Lakers still won, hmm.. I'll take it.

Really? Too bad all the past stats really mean nothing in this series, for atleast one game, Denver was horrible at the line and for some reason, that really didn't seem to surprise anyone. Just like Kobe told the boys, none of that stuff matters now.

Lakers 1-0!

WoolfolksUncle
05-19-2009, 10:34 PM
Well lets do the math, it was neither teams best performance and yet the Lakers still won, hmm.. I'll take it.

Really? Too bad all the past stats really mean nothing in this series, for atleast one game, Denver was horrible at the line and for some reason, that really didn't seem to surprise anyone. Just like Kobe told the boys, none of that stuff matters now.

Lakers 1-0!

You should be ashamed for opening your hole.... why.. the Nuggets were horrible at the line and your team had to scratch and claw at home just to preserve... It wasn't Koby's great play that won the game it was Anthony Carter's garbage play..... Koby was crying all game like it was game 7 somewhere. If he has any tank games, your done... He did have three tankers vs the Rockets... Also, he was handed his defensive behind by Carmelo... If Nene stays out of foul trouble... Lakers become Fakers... Yeah Gasol got rebounds but his offensive production was sparse....

Spyder
05-19-2009, 10:40 PM
You should be ashamed for opening your hole.... why.. the Nuggets were horrible at the line and your team had to scratch and claw at home just to preserve... Koby was crying all game like it was game 7 somewhere. If he has any tank games, your done... He did have three tankers vs the Rockets... Also, he was handed his defensive behind by Carmelo... If Nene stays out of foul trouble... Lakers become Fakers... Yeah Gasol got rebounds but his offensive production was sparse....

Hahahah.. I love how all Nuggets fans have are excuses... if we would have made this FT... or if the refs were fair... or we play the opposing team and David Stern... or our bench was just flat tonight... or even though we lost, we should have won if Vince McMahon wasn't going on ESPN laughing at our owner...

Seriously, FTs are one of the most basic fundamentals of basketball that are taught when you're like 5 years old. If you can't knock them down consistently and in crunch time when you have a chance to win on the road, that's not going to get you anywhere. You guys can cry and complain all you want but nothing is going to change the fact that we won the game.

Winning is winning, it don't matter how it's done.

You guys outta be happy, Chauncey was CLEARLY out of bounds when he hit that three. Yet if that was Kobe or any other Lakers player.. ha, this board would be going nuts about how the NBA's out to get them or something.

Coldbrew
05-19-2009, 10:48 PM
In the word's of one of Laker's greatest fans, "Why can't we all just, get along?" -(name that movie)

Seriously guys, back and fourth, back and fourth. Not achieving much, let's accept defeat and move on Nuggs fans. You must be kidding yourselves if you thought walking into LA would have been easy. Lakers fans are abnormally cocky, they have good reason to be. Accept that and move on. I for one am not going to play the "what if" scenario game... Grats Lakers, you won game 1. It's ON! :)

White Dragon
05-19-2009, 10:49 PM
Hahahah.. I love how all Nuggets fans have are excuses... if we would have made this FT... or if the refs were fair... or we play the opposing team and David Stern... or our bench was just flat tonight... or even though we lost, we should have won if Vince McMahon wasn't going on ESPN laughing at our owner...

Seriously, FTs are one of the most basic fundamentals of basketball that are taught when you're like 5 years old. If you can't knock them down consistently and in crunch time when you have a chance to win on the road, that's not going to get you anywhere. You guys can cry and complain all you want but nothing is going to change the fact that we won the game.

You guys outta be happy, Chauncey was CLEARLY out of bounds when he hit that three. Yet if that was Kobe or any other Lakers player.. ha, this board would be going nuts about how the NBA's out to get them or something.

Yea, lump all Nuggets fans together... maybe you should read what I have posted...

I wasn't making excuses, I was pointing out why the Nuggets lost... because of three facts... Nene fouled out, they missed 12 free throw's and Anthony Carter's horrible inbound pass... those aren't excuses, those are mistakes that should be fixed by the next game.

Lakers won, fair and square, in one of the most balanced officiated games I've EVER seen, especially when it comes to the Lakers in LA... There were only two calls which I disputed, the foul on Jones where Kobe made the basket, and Chauncey clearly being out of bounds on that three... they evened out and the officiating was straight down the middle.

Coldbrew
05-19-2009, 10:51 PM
Hahahah.. I love how all Nuggets fans have are excuses...

What do you expect? If Lakers lost, you think you wouldn't throw some excuse's out? Don't pretend to be above it...

BroncoManiac_69
05-19-2009, 10:54 PM
Hahahah.. I love how all Nuggets fans have are excuses...

So a Laker fan crawls back out of the woodwork.

There are no excuses. Our own mistakes lost game one. That simple. Neither team played to it's potential but I will guarntee both teams will respond it's just a matter of when.

You won. Correct. 1-0. Congrats.

Even with a win you prove to be another cocky and classless Laker fan with an attitude stating how we should be happy.

Spyder
05-19-2009, 10:55 PM
What do you expect? If Lakers lost, you think you wouldn't throw some excuse's out? Don't pretend to be above it...

I never made excuses for my team when we lost 3 games to the injury ridden Rockets. I acknowledged that Kobe struggled with Shane Battier and to a certain extent with Ron Artest. I constantly spoke about how much trouble we were having defending the pick n roll and how our bigs were playing small.

There's a difference from just stating your team got outworked, didn't play fundamentally sound, or simply lost the game fair an square, a big difference versus... oh yeah, hit those free throws and we woulda blown them out... they're lucky to have the game.. it had nothing to do with the fact that Nene has fouled out of two critical games now (this game and game 3 vs Dallas) or that Birdman doesn't play the same on the road as he does home or the fact that JR Smith decided to stay home tonight or how a midget like AC Carter had NO BUSINESS in bounding the ball.

Those are excuses.

Spyder
05-19-2009, 10:57 PM
So a Laker fan crawls back out of the woodwork.

There are no excuses. Our own mistakes lost game one. That simple. Neither team played to it's potential but I will guarntee both teams will respond it's just a matter of when.

You won. Correct. 1-0. Congrats.

Even with a win you prove to be another cocky and classless Laker fan with an attitude stating how we should be happy.

Hey man, like 10,000 Nuggets fans have crawled out of woodwork or from underneath the bed in just like the last month. You guys have no room to talk about anyone's fans, ever, regardless of how you actually feel about them.

CoryWinget81
05-19-2009, 11:03 PM
Nuggets played like crap and lost by two. Good series so far.

White Dragon
05-19-2009, 11:03 PM
Hey man, like 10,000 Nuggets fans have crawled out of woodwork or from underneath the bed in just like the last month. You guys have no room to talk about anyone's fans, ever, regardless of how you actually feel about them.

I have all the right in the world... I watched Dikembe Mutombo clutch the ball after game 5 of the first round in 1994... I watched Nick Van Exel be a punk and worm his way out of Denver... I watched Chauncey Billups & Ron Mercer play together... I watched Bill Hanzlik coach the Nuggets to an 11-71 record... I watched LaPhonso Ellis' entire career in Denver and he's my all time favorite NBA player... I watched Chris Andersen play his first season in Denver... I watched the Nuggets go 15-67 in Camby's first year here, also the only season they have worn the 'rainbow' throwbacks (which are my favorite Nuggets uniforms).

I've been through the WORST of the worst with this team and I have every right to enjoy it right now.

BroncoManiac_69
05-19-2009, 11:04 PM

PFFFFT!!! Typical of a spoiled LA fan. Whining about fans? What a joke.

So some Nugget fans thrilled to finally have a worthy product on the floor get excited about it?

The thought of actually PLAYING in the Finals doesn't have some people in the state of Colorado thrilled and hopeful?

Quiet fans are always there but fans none the less. It's always expected for more of them to be excited during winning times.

You cannot compare the two sets of fans.

The problem with Laker fans is they don't appreciate it as much as we Nugget fans do. You may have been there a kagillion times but when we get our chance we get a little more personal and hopeful about it.

CoryWinget81
05-19-2009, 11:06 PM
I remember being downtown when the Nuggets won their 10th game in March.

Spyder
05-19-2009, 11:09 PM
I have all the right in the world... I watched Dikembe Mutombo clutch the ball after game 5 of the first round in 1994... I watched Nick Van Exel be a punk and worm his way out of Denver... I watched Chauncey Billups & Ron Mercer play together... I watched Bill Hanzlik coach the Nuggets to an 11-71 record... I watched LaPhonso Ellis' entire career in Denver and he's my all time favorite NBA player... I watched Chris Andersen play his first season in Denver... I watched the Nuggets go 15-67 in Camby's first year here, also the only season they have worn the 'rainbow' throwbacks (which are my favorite Nuggets uniforms).

I've been through the WORST of the worst with this team and I have every right to enjoy it right now.

I never said anything about not having the right to cheer on your team, I spoke about having the right to insult other teams fans.
Try reading my post again, carefully.

Spyder
05-19-2009, 11:10 PM
So some that are excited to finally have a worthy product on the floor get excited about it? The thought of actually PLAYING in the Finals doesn't have some people thrilled and hopeful? Quiet fans are always there but fans none the less. It's always expected for more of them to excited during winning times.

You cannot compare the two sets of fans.

The problem with Laker fans is they don't appreciate it as much as we Nugget fans do. You may have been there a kagillion times but when we get our chance we get a little more personal and hopeful about it.

Well, next time you should think twice before insulting other teams' fan base when it's clear your own isn't exactly... the best.

White Dragon
05-19-2009, 11:12 PM
I never said anything about not having the right to cheer on your team, I spoke about having the right to insult other teams fans. Try reading my post again, carefully.

I haven't insulted any team's fans... unless you count Pats and Chargers fans...

Lakers fans who act like their team only lost because of this or that and that they should've won by 10-12 points but they didn't play their best annoy the crap outta me.

I never made any excuses for the Nugs tonight, I pointed out mistakes that need to be corrected... never ONCE complained about the officiating and wish this crew could ref the entire Nuggets/Lakers series.

Lakers won fair and square, up 1-0... congrats... now I'm going to cheer on my team to take game 2 and take control (meaning they control their own fate after that, not that they'll dominate if they win game 2) of the series.

Spyder
05-19-2009, 11:14 PM
I haven't insulted any team's fans... unless you count Pats and Chargers fans...

Lakers fans who act like their team only lost because of this or that and that they should've won by 10-12 points but they didn't play their best annoy the crap outta me.

I never made any excuses for the Nugs tonight, I pointed out mistakes that need to be corrected... never ONCE complained about the officiating and wish this crew could ref the entire Nuggets/Lakers series.

Lakers won fair and square, up 1-0... congrats... now I'm going to cheer on my team to take game 2 and take control (meaning they control their own fate after that, not that they'll dominate if they win game 2) of the series.

I was not the Lakers fan who said my team should have won by 10-12 points. I'm the type of fan who takes a win regardless of how it comes, because at the end of the night all that is going to matter is the 1-0 difference in the series.

We're up 1-0 now in an amazingly officiated game, the best of the playoffs IMO, and hopefully we can go up 2-0.

BroncoManiac_69
05-19-2009, 11:19 PM
Well, next time you should think twice before insulting other teams' fan base when it's clear your own isn't exactly... the best.

Wow. You are a Laker fan and the attitude that surrounds it shows.

You state we should be happy we lost. That alone is an insult. And wonder why we question fans like you?

White Dragon
05-19-2009, 11:20 PM
I was not the Lakers fan who said my team should have won by 10-12 points. I'm the type of fan who takes a win regardless of how it comes, because at the end of the night all that is going to matter is the 1-0 difference in the series.

We're up 1-0 now in an amazingly officiated game, the best of the playoffs IMO, and hopefully we can go up 2-0.

I know it wasn't you, which is why I had nothing negative to say towards you, and I know exactly who it was... the same guy that said LA will sweep Denver, the same guy that said it was Phil's plan to let Houston take the series to seven games, those are the types of fans (not just Lakers, but ALL fans) that annoy me.

I never thought the Nuggets would blow the Lakers out, I KNEW this was going to be a close game, I know this is going to be a well fought series... and I have to be honest, if Denver can't take game 2 or 5, then I have a feeling they'll be out in seven... not that they couldn't win game seven, just they haven't been in one since 1994 and with it being in LA, I just think it would be too much to overcome... now if they can't hold serve at home, then it's a moot point.

Spyder
05-19-2009, 11:22 PM
Wow. You are a Laker fan and the attitude that surrounds it shows.

You state we should be happy we lost. That alone is an insult. And wonder why we question fans like you?

You actually misunderstood my quote. Read it again.

"You guys outta be happy, Chauncey was CLEARLY out of bounds when he hit that three. Yet if that was Kobe or any other Lakers player.. ha, this board would be going nuts about how the NBA's out to get them or something."

I was speaking about how the 3PT shot Chauncey hit near the end of the game should NOT have counted and that you guys should be happy it did, rather than complaining as a big majority of Nuggets fans around here do.

I never said anything about being happy to lose, I don't know where you ever got that.

White Dragon
05-19-2009, 11:23 PM
You actually misunderstood my quote. Read it again.

"You guys outta be happy, Chauncey was CLEARLY out of bounds when he hit that three. Yet if that was Kobe or any other Lakers player.. ha, this board would be going nuts about how the NBA's out to get them or something."

I was speaking about how the 3PT shot Chauncey hit near the end of the game should NOT have counted and that you guys should be happy it did, rather than complaining as a big majority of Nuggets fans around here do.

I never said anything about being happy to lose, I don't know where you ever got that.

I knew what you meant...

The way I see it, it was one of only two honest mistakes I saw by the officials tonight... if there are only two a game, I'll be EXTREMELY happy about that.

Bronco_Armada
05-19-2009, 11:27 PM

A laker fan is in no position to state such matter.

I guffaw at such an insipid and imbecilic accusations.

Remember that season when the lakers did not make the playoffs? I believe it was the year they traded shaq.

Lakers did not sell out 1 game and had all time low record attendance. Then slowly but surely they got back into the winning streak.

And what comes out of the wood work?

Southern Californians! Also can be associated with Duck fans (never seen them around till they first made it to the cup)

Charger fans, watch some of their games prior to their success, you'll see less fans at those charger games than 8 year old little boys lined up to get Micheal Jackson's phone number.

Ever watched a clippers game? Nickle Back can sell more CDs than that team can sell tickets all season long. But that one time they did make it to the playoffs it was filled, along with Jack siting on his court side seat.

Now I can't speak for baseball since I don't watch the damn sport, but I can tell you the LA kings sell as many tickets as the Ducks did 10 years ago. About 10 per game.

Spyder
05-19-2009, 11:30 PM
A laker fan is in no position to state such matter.

I guffaw at such an insipid and imbecilic accusations.

Remember that season when the lakers did not make the playoffs? I believe it was the year they traded shaq.

Lakers did not sell out 1 game and had all time low record attendance. Then slowly but surely they got back into the winning streak.

And what comes out of the wood work?

Southern Californians! Also can be associated with Duck fans (never seen them around till they first made it to the cup)

Charger fans, watch some of their games prior to their success, you'll see less fans at those charger games than 8 year old little boys lined up to get Micheal Jackson's phone number.

Ever watched a clippers game? Nickle Back can sell more CDs than that team can sell tickets all season long. But that one time they did make it to the playoffs it was filled, along with Jack siting on his court side seat.

Now I can't speak for baseball since I don't watch the damn sport, but I can tell you the LA kings sell as many tickets as the Ducks did 10 years ago. About 10 per game.

The points you make actually help reinforce my own, thanks for taking the time.

I'll say it again, Nuggets fans have no business calling out a Lakers fan for anything, because their fans jump on the 'wagon just as much as a majority of the fans in ANY sport. Everytime I come here, someone is talking about how Lakers fans.. or in their own words "fans" are out of the woodwork or whatever, it's not as if their fans have always been there.

Bronco_Armada
05-19-2009, 11:33 PM

I'll say it again, Nuggets fans have no business calling out a Lakers fan for anything, because their fans jump on the 'wagon just as much as a majority of the fans in ANY sport. Everytime I come here, someone is talking about how Lakers fans.. or in their own words "fans" are out of the woodwork or whatever, it's not as if their fans have always been there.

Those in glass house should not throw stones... ;)

Spyder
05-19-2009, 11:35 PM
Those in glass house should not throw stones... ;)

That's true, they shouldn't at all.

WoolfolksUncle
05-19-2009, 11:35 PM

and WHINING is Whining..... Kobe is a Whinery full of Whine..... He is the premier primadonna in the league hands down... Pau Gasol is a weak 7 2 center... No excuses... NeNe owned him when he was in..... If he stays out of foul trouble next game... Gasol will be complaining and so will Phil in the next post game show.... Also JR was pathetic tonight... your purple and gold sissies were lucky .... Look for a lack luster Lake show Thursday.... Why because instead of Kobe being the leader and motivator he should be, his usual arrogant self shown brightly at the Post Game Press Conference... They believe they actually outplayed the Nuggets when in fact the Nuggets let those chumps off the hook.... If the Lakers lose the next game the series is a wrap...... Nough Said....

White Dragon
05-19-2009, 11:36 PM

Every successful team has a TON of people that jump on the wagon...

I went to SEVERAL Nuggets games in the late 90's and early 00's and the arena (McNichols and the Pepsi Center) were majorly empty.

When the Rockies got hot at the end of '07 Coors Field started filling up and the wagon jumping was a plenty.

The Broncos and Avalanche have always had major fan support in this city, can't say the same for the other two teams.

All I know is that I've supported all four of them since forever... Broncos since I was a year old, the Nuggets since the late 80's (oddly enough right when they started to suck, after English left, never saw him play), the Rox & Avs since day one.

Bandwagon fans have no right to call out any other team's fans... but tried and true fans have a right to call out a bandwagon fan when they spot them... and I'm not calling you one Spyder... I'm just saying.

Those who stick it out have a right to mention something to the wagon jumpers that are rampant for every successful team in all sports.

Bronco_Armada
05-19-2009, 11:37 PM
Gasol is weak, I agree. But he is probably a top 5...6? big man in the NBA.

Spyder
05-19-2009, 11:39 PM
Every successful team has a TON of people that jump on the wagon...

I went to SEVERAL Nuggets games in the late 90's and early 00's and the arena (McNichols and the Pepsi Center) were majorly empty.

When the Rockies got hot at the end of '07 Coors Field started filling up and the wagon jumping was a plenty.

The Broncos and Avalanche have always had major fan support in this city, can't say the same for the other two teams.

All I know is that I've supported all four of them since forever... Broncos since I was a year old, the Nuggets since the late 80's (oddly enough right when they started to suck, after English left, never saw him play), the Rox & Avs since day one.

Bandwagon fans have no right to call out any other team's fans... but tried and true fans have a right to call out a bandwagon fan when they spot them... and I'm not calling you one Spyder... I'm just saying.

Those who stick it out have a right to mention something to the wagon jumpers that are rampant for every successful team in all sports.

I realize there's probably a decent amount of supporters on this board who have followed the team as far back as the ABA (if they were alive around that time) but what I'm saying is that I'm equally as offended when people try to call out Lakers fans for being bandwagon fans when they really have nothing to base that on. I wasn't trying to downgrade anything the Nuggets have done or their fans, I was simply defending myself against someone who called me out as if I just sprouted up in the last week or something.

I've been posting about the Lakers as far back as 06 when I first joined these boards before the old Lakers thread either got deleted or died, I don't remember what happened to it.

White Dragon
05-19-2009, 11:41 PM
I realize there's probably a decent amount of supporters on this board who have followed the team as far back as the ABA (if they were alive around that time) but what I'm saying is that I'm equally as offended when people try to call out Lakers fans for being bandwagon fans when they really have nothing to base that on. I wasn't trying to downgrade anything the Nuggets have done or their fans, I was simply defending myself against someone who called me out as if I just sprouted up in the last week or something.

I understand, and there's nothing to say you haven't been a Lakers fan since whenever...

I'm just saying it's fair for the true fans to call out the OBVIOUS bandwagon fans when they spot them.

You are actually one of the FEW reasonable Lakers fans I've run into, whether they're lifelong fans or bandwagon fans, I've met way too many that are incredibly arrogant and I can't stand listening to them because of their attitude towards every non-Lakers fan.

Spyder
05-19-2009, 11:47 PM
I understand, and there's nothing to say you haven't been a Lakers fan since whenever...

I'm just saying it's fair for the true fans to call out the OBVIOUS bandwagon fans when they spot them.

You are actually one of the FEW reasonable Lakers fans I've run into, whether they're lifelong fans or bandwagon fans, I've met way too many that are incredibly arrogant and I can't stand listening to them because of their attitude towards every non-Lakers fan.

Well.. in any case, this was a GREAT game regardless of what excuses Nuggets fans or Lakers fans might throw in.. the whole we didn't play great, we did this or we did that, it's all out the door. It was a VERY entertaining, generally clean and well battled game and I hope the rest of the series is that way.

White Dragon
05-19-2009, 11:50 PM
Well.. in any case, this was a GREAT game regardless of what excuses Nuggets fans or Lakers fans might throw in.. the whole we didn't play great, we did this or we did that, it's all out the door. It was a VERY entertaining, generally clean and well battled game and I hope the rest of the series is that way.

Agreed, and as I said in the AC thread, I would love to see at least one game where both teams put it all on the line, full throttle, leaving nothing to question, because it would be possibly one of the best basketball games I'd ever witness...

btw, I CP'd you for a very obvious reason.

BroncoRy
05-20-2009, 06:32 AM
It's as simple as this why the Nuggets lost last night...you shoot 65% Free throws you will lose to a team such as the Lakers. Just think if Denver had maybe sunk 2 or 3 more free throws they would have had a 6-7 pt lead instead of the four point lead at around the 3:00 minute mark. LA calls a TO, gets a basket from Kobe and they make their run.

Had Denver had more of a cushion the whole mindset is different.

You can't blame AC. Make no mistake about it he played but poorly. However, this game was lost in the first half when Denver was shooting below 60% from the line.

I still have faith Denver can win in LA. They are good enough to do so. This loss is going to really tick them off. I expect an even more passionate effort Thursday. I am not depressed yet. A win on Thursday and all is well. A loss and well, it's time to get really really nervous.

Legendary30
05-20-2009, 06:58 AM
The Nuggets 1 loss in the Hornets series.... 2pts on the road.

The Nuggets 1 loss in the Mavericks series.... 2 pts on the road.

Last night's loss..... 2pts on the road. Im not worried.

The funny thing is, people were trying to say that the Nuggets dont match up with the Lakers. Last night they proved they match up well with the Lakers. They gave the game away more than the Lakers won it. The Nuggets look like the better team. If you watched the game last night not knowing who either team was, you would have thought the Lakers were the scrappy underdog.

CoryWinget81
05-20-2009, 07:49 AM
The Nuggets 1 loss in the Hornets series.... 2pts on the road.

The Nuggets 1 loss in the Mavericks series.... 2 pts on the road.

Last night's loss..... 2pts on the road. Im not worried.

The funny thing is, people were trying to say that the Nuggets dont match up with the Lakers. Last night they proved they match up well with the Lakers. They gave the game away more than the Lakers won it. The Nuggets look like the better team. If you watched the game last night not knowing who either team was, you would have thought the Lakers were the scrappy underdog.

Yep. Lakers fans are scuuured too. They keep saying "Oh we played so bad, wait until we play REALLY good" LOL

HuskerBronco7
05-20-2009, 08:02 AM
Whata tough game to swallow last night. Only good thing is I'm not worried that we can't win this series.

Did you guys see K-mart when kobe bumped him and he fell to the floor.....well he called Kobe....well I better not say it I'll get an infraction, but it starts with a B and ends with and itch :D

Spice 1
05-20-2009, 10:32 AM
Bad inbound play + Anthony Carter inbounding = Turnover.

m8archa
05-20-2009, 11:19 AM
i think lakers will win, i simply like them.

Southstander
05-20-2009, 01:37 PM

It is not large enough to hold all the fans and the "Titantron". Besides the contract the the WWE holds says PEPSI CENTER. Why should they be forced to take a smaller venue for the NUGGETS screw up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As far is it being "Fake", the outcome if the matches may be "scripted", but some off the "bumps" that the wrestlers take are 100% real. All of your favorite action movies are scripted, so are plays, and TV shows. The type of event should have influence on weather or not it should have to be moved or canceled. The NBA has had problems with refs, and point shaving in the past should the be a factor on if the game should be played?

The attitude that kind of thinking shows is very narrow minded and selfish. If it where any other event would you feel this way? What it was a concert by your favorite band, and you had tickets that was in jepoardy of being canceled, or being moved to an smaller area would you be ok with it. Especally if the smaller size of the area would negitively effect it.

The fact remains that the Nuggets ownership signed LEGEAL contract and will not live up to it. If Vince wants to leagally he can force the Nuggets out of Pepsi Center. When an event signs a contract they have the sole say in who gets in and who does not. Basicly for next Monday Vince holds the lease on "The can". If he wants to he can prevent game 4 from happening on monday night at Pepsi Center.

If you all think it is ok to force the WWE out would you be willing to have your game moved to a different city? Or to the Coliseum? Of course you wouldn't. So why is it ok to force out other fans. I don't like basketball. I think it is a waste of time. But I have NEVER put it down on these boards. Or used derogatory slag for the players or fans. Please afford us the same respect. I have heard people call the fans and wrestlers "Red Necks". Can you imagine if someone where to use the N word to discribe NBA Players and fans.

Lets face it if it the Nuggets had any leg to stand on this controversy would have never came up. If it was a "slam dunk" as it where for the Nuggets that Vince had to move the event the announcement would have been made long before now. As Vince said it is a shame that Stan did not have the same faith that you have in his team. Or if he did have faith he does not have the right staff to run the booking of other events at Pepsi Center. This is going to cost the Nuggets Millions of dollars. To have the game there on Monday the will have to buy out the contract, prob have to pay a large penalty for not living up to there end of the deal. Plus the WWE will be less likley to book an event in Denver, which means that Pepsi will sit empty and an empty building does not make money. Also other events will see how Vince got treated and might be less likley to come here.

CoryWinget81
05-20-2009, 02:23 PM
Actually, Stan the Man can rip up the contract and throw it at him.

He still OWNS the Pepsi Center. If Vince McMahon did something stupid like interfere with the playoffs, I'd say fine, but try to put on WWE without any lights. ;)

Southstander
05-20-2009, 02:56 PM
CW you are WRONG. Contracts like that made VINCE the owner of the Pespi Center. If Stan "Ripped it up" that is breach of contract.

~~~~

At anyrate Vince was the better man in this rather then forcing the Nuggets out he CHOISE to move his event.

The Nuggets enmpt ownership ruined Memorial Day for ten of thousands of people. To be honest I hope the Nuggets get CRUSHED and are swept. This ownership does not deserve to win a World Title. I will never go to a Nuggets/Avs game or wear any of my Avs jerseys untill they are sold. In fact I am thinking of selling all my Avs jerseys and autographs.

http://www.bballone.com/kobeb/lakers/images/lakers81.jpg

GO LAKERS!!!!!!!

White Dragon
05-20-2009, 03:12 PM
CW you are WRONG. Contracts like that made VINCE the owner of the Pespi Center. If Stan "Ripped it up" that is breach of contract.

~~~~

At anyrate Vince was the better man in this rather then forcing the Nuggets out he CHOISE to move his event.

The Nuggets enmpt ownership ruined Memorial Day for ten of thousands of people. To be honest I hope the Nuggets get CRUSHED and are swept. This ownership does not deserve to win a World Title. I will never go to a Nuggets/Avs game or wear any of my Avs jerseys untill they are sold. In fact I am thinking of selling all my Avs jerseys and autographs.

GO LAKERS!!!!!!!

Cry just a little bit more why don't ya?

Legendary30
05-20-2009, 03:12 PM

http://www.bballone.com/kobeb/lakers/images/lakers81.jpg

GO LAKERS!!!!!!!

Maybe if you sell your jerseys and pout some more, they will reschedule the western conference finals so you can watch your guys in speedos.

arapaho
05-20-2009, 03:36 PM
i think the nuggs lost the game more then the lakers won it

they came out hot but let the lakers back in..they missed way to many FT..billips was 1-4 to start in free throws, a man who only missed three FT in the first ten games of the pOs..there was several minimal contested layups missed

then i think the biggest mistake was setting jr for ac in the final minutes..ac provided no offense when we needed a scoring threat..then the inbound pass of putting the smallest guy inbounding over a 6-8 defender was big

Southstander
05-20-2009, 03:56 PM

Maybe if you sell your jerseys and pout some more, they will reschedule the western conference finals so you can watch your guys in speedos.

Because of the morons that run your team THREE events had to be moved.

If they moved game 4 to LA you would be upset about it. Which I think they should that way the Lakers can sweep the Thuggets out of the play off on there home court.

CoryWinget81
05-20-2009, 04:05 PM

If they moved game 4 to LA you would be upset about it. Which I think they should that way the Lakers can sweep the Thuggets out of the play off on there home court.

You're just mad because you don't get to see sweaty men in underwear fondle each other :laugh:

Also, McMahon needs to shut his trap about who believes in what more than who. The Nuggets aren't able to script their season like ol Vince, otherwise this might have all been prevented :eek:

Legendary30
05-20-2009, 04:22 PM

Well its unfortunate that it couldnt be a win win for everyone.

If you were Stan Kronke, what would you do? Id refund the WWE, Id make an apology, Id offer to greatly discount the rental of the pepsi center the next time around....but there is no way in hell I would let it effect my team that has played so hard to get to this point.

So hate the Nuggets all you want, because you hated them before all of this. At least now they are giving you something to cry about and it makes me very happy to see that.

Southstander
05-20-2009, 04:55 PM
Well its unfortunate that it couldnt be a win win for everyone.

If you were Stan Kronke, what would you do? Id refund the WWE, Id make an apology, Id offer to greatly discount the rental of the pepsi center the next time around....but there is no way in hell I would let it effect my team that has played so hard to get to this point.

So hate the Nuggets all you want, because you hated them before all of this. At least now they are giving you something to cry about and it makes me very happy to see that.

If I where Kronke I would not have booked an event the interferes with my team. Once I was informed at the end of the season that there could be a problem I would not reconfirm the that like he did. Once my team made the finals I would tell the NBA that I could not have a game that monday do to a prior commentment.

as for a discount the next time. Would you return to a venue that did not honor a contract, and threw you out less then a week before you where to a have a live televised event?

As far an apology, he hasn't issued one. He does not care that this effect three events in three cities. No of that mattered. A signed contract did not matter to him. He does not honor his commitments.

To your comment earlier about "so you can watch your guys in speedos." Now you can watch your men in a girlie power blue shorts and tanktop try to touch each others balls and score on each other.

Southstander
05-20-2009, 04:59 PM
Cry just a little bit more why don't ya?

If the Nuggets game was moved you would be one of the first in here complaining about it. So shut up.

Bronco_Armada
05-20-2009, 05:57 PM
why don't they put the WWF even at mile high?

outdoor event!

:td:

Southstander
05-20-2009, 06:15 PM
why don't they put the WWF even at mile high?

outdoor event!

:td:

In the past 15 years the WWE has only had 3 outdoor events. Wrestlemania IX at Ceasers Palace, Summerslam 1992 at Wembley, and Wrestlemania 24. The last one was almost ruined by rain. With rain in the forecast it would have caused problems.

Also the since Invesco holds more people the would have had alot of empty seats and that would look bad on camera.

BroncoBJ4MVP!!!
05-20-2009, 06:17 PM
:laugh: @ South crying because of a WWE event. Who cares? :laugh: :laugh:

I thought I heard someone crying around here.

CodyRoark
05-20-2009, 06:19 PM
Bad inbound play + Anthony Carter inbounding = Turnover.

Yeah that was a horrible play, that is why we lost right there... We could have tied it up but AC made a horrible play and it cost us.

Nuggets had it but we just could not close it out... We need to rebound stronger(we did great at rebounding) Our D was excellent, we have to defend the 3 ball a lot better and not be stupid with fouling... WE need to work on free throws.

I guarantee at least 6 of them missed free throws if we made them would have mean't we won the game.

Game 2 Tomorrow, I hope we do better! Hope JR and Kenyon are alright! Play Renaldo instead of Kleiza... Carmelo did great last night!

Southstander
05-20-2009, 06:44 PM
:laugh: @ South crying because of a WWE event. Who cares? :laugh: :laugh:

I thought I heard someone crying around here.

For the record this screw up by the idiots the run the Nuggets cost WWE fans THREE events this weekend. Why do all of you have to jerks about this. Proir to Raw being canceld did I saw one negitve word about the Nuggets or there chances? My best friends eight year old son is crushes about this. What about him. This was the one chance for his Dad to take him to an event like this. Both my friend and his wife have to work nights so even though the WWE is returning in August they wont be able to go. Besides that event is a "lesser" event. Why should be punished for your teams screw up?

Atwnbroncfan
05-20-2009, 07:38 PM
For the record this screw up by the idiots the run the Nuggets cost WWE fans THREE events this weekend. Why do all of you have to jerks about this. Proir to Raw being canceld did I saw one negitve word about the Nuggets or there chances? My best friends eight year old son is crushes about this. What about him. This was the one chance for his Dad to take him to an event like this. Both my friend and his wife have to work nights so even though the WWE is returning in August they wont be able to go. Besides that event is a "lesser" event. Why should be punished for your teams screw up?

I agree. What is dumb is the nba wouldnt just push back gamed or just do a double header on one game. its dumb it came to this.