PDA

View Full Version : 'Doonesbury' Offers $10,000 for Proof Bush Served

ozzy_osbourne
02-26-2004, 03:16 PM
The strip is offering $10,000 to anyone who can show Bush served in the Alabama Air National Guard.

So if you or anyone you know served in the Guard back then go to:

Doonesbury (www.doonesbury.com)

broncosbeast
02-26-2004, 04:28 PM
No chance anyone is getting that money.

RunByDesign
02-28-2004, 11:00 PM
Yep...that 10 G's is safe....:rolleyes:

riddler
03-01-2004, 01:11 AM
He did serve. The proof is at Lacklund AFB.

Eldritch
03-02-2004, 08:38 AM
I think it is hysterical that there are calls to prove the truth. There are facts, it is the accepted premise. Yet, for some reason, there are calls to prove the truth, the facts and the ACCEPTED premise.

Tell me, why aren't there calls to prove he DIDN'T serve? What legitimate evidence exists (and please keep in mind, I said LEGITIMATE evidence) that he didn't serve? The military said he did. Fellow officers said he did. Who's coming out saying he DIDN'T serve?

This is like saying if you can't prove the sun gives off heat, then Bush was AWOL.

:rolleyes:

RunByDesign
03-11-2004, 06:31 AM
LMAO still.

Noone has claimed the "prize."

Maybe one of you lemmings should submit your "proof." LMAO.

broncosbeast
03-11-2004, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by portisistheman
LMAO still.

Noone has claimed the "prize."

Maybe one of you lemmings should submit your "proof." LMAO.

I forgot about the contest but I don't like to dabble in fruitless endeavors.

palehorse
03-12-2004, 12:04 AM
Even if such proof existed, no self respecting liberal (what an oxy-moron) would claim it. Tha liberal, GT won't even donate his money to the person who provides the proof. (liberality) He donates the 10G's to the USO (so he GT can get a tax break) and the preson who provides the "proof"" is, at best, acknowledged in a cartoon.

Even the most tree hugging liberal would see this offer as tanamount to "indian giving".

Sorry Chief fans...for the indian giving comment. Apparently no one wants to give you'all a title :)

and spelling errors are alcohol induced...