PDA

View Full Version : suggestion about newbies

bronx_2003
02-27-2004, 04:52 PM
in general discussions dhall suggested members stayed in newbie land into they had 200 posts. what do you think?

Broncs Bomber
02-27-2004, 07:23 PM
I think it depends on the newbie. Some have shown they can shed some light on these boards and are ready to dive in.

This is my suggestion. I should be given the ultimate authority to create a forum that I can send the dopes to. Once they are banished to the "Land of Misfit Toys" forum they couldn't access any other forum on the boards. Then they would have to prove to me that they've figured out how to play nice. No-one would have access to the forum other than me and those banished to it. Once they've proved they can rejoin society, then, and only then will they be paroled.

Beretta 07
03-02-2004, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Broncs Bomber
I think it depends on the newbie. Some have shown they can shed some light on these boards and are ready to dive in.

This is my suggestion. I should be given the ultimate authority to create a forum that I can send the dopes to. Once they are banished to the "Land of Misfit Toys" forum they couldn't access any other forum on the boards. Then they would have to prove to me that they've figured out how to play nice. No-one would have access to the forum other than me and those banished to it. Once they've proved they can rejoin society, then, and only then will they be paroled.

That's actually a pretty good concept. Just change some obvious problems with it, and I think that might just happen.