PDA

View Full Version : Official Game Day Thread:Week 13 2006 Seahawks vs Broncos (dedicated to BroncoFanCam)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

elwayfan2k
11-30-2006, 03:33 PM
If Shanny wants to really jump start this offense and wants to start Jay on a winning tradition he needs to get Champ back in their as our #3 Wideout. Not only will it distract and confuse the deffense, but Champ against any number 3 CB in the league is a mismatch.

broncsx3
11-30-2006, 03:35 PM
It's not that I dont think Champ can be a good WR, but we can't afford to tire him our or get him hurt. Sorry, bad idea.

elwayfan2k
11-30-2006, 03:41 PM
It's not that I dont think Champ can be a good WR, but we can't afford to tire him our or get him hurt. Sorry, bad idea.
The next 2 games our are season. IMO its a high risk high reward thing. And i guess im just one to throw the dice

Broncosfreak_56
11-30-2006, 03:43 PM
If Shanny wants to really jump start this offense and wants to start Jay on a winning tradition he needs to get Champ back in their as our #3 Wideout. Not only will it distract and confuse the deffense, but Champ against any number 3 CB in the league is a mismatch.
UMMMM NO :coffee:

bronxs
11-30-2006, 03:45 PM
I do agree.

TheMastermind
11-30-2006, 04:09 PM

remember there is a reason most DB's don't play both ways.....DB is the most difficult position to play in football (other then qb some may argue).....and a DB NEEDS to be rested while the offense is on the field.....

yeah it would look cool for Champ to play a couple offensive plays.....but say he catches a long pass.....or goes a deep route and the ball is picked.....now hes tired.....and then baam....back on defense.....having to cover guys like Chad Johnson (or others).....

I'd rather him play what he is best at.....now a "#3" position that isnt VITAL enough to risk arguably the best corner ever.....to get hurt.....or more tired taking away from his coverage abilities.....

JoRo
11-30-2006, 04:20 PM
Id agree its not smart to put him in there as a full time number three. However I wouldntmind him doin it on maybe a very rare occasion in some situations, he could cause matchup problems cuz they have no scouting of him. In some game like the Cinci or Chargers game it may help to give him like two three plays maybe?

thats my take, dont amke him the number 3 but maybe as a trick pony for a few plays.

Bigal5651
11-30-2006, 04:35 PM
well, if anyone can remember, we did put champ out at wr the first year he came here. And wat happned, he made the decesion easy for mike with a bunch of drops. Thats the reason he aint out their. Brandon marshall is our best option, he could be a stud real soon

broncs2bowl
11-30-2006, 04:38 PM
Exactly, he would be pretty good but he would get too tired for his real position

silkamilkamonic
11-30-2006, 04:49 PM
The next 2 games our are season. IMO its a high risk high reward thing. And i guess im just one to throw the dice

Defense would take a significant hit for not even a sure rise in production on offense.

I see it as a high risk little reward, and a bad idea.

Sorry.

JerseyFan24
11-30-2006, 04:49 PM
well, if anyone can remember, we did put champ out at wr the first year he came here. And wat happned, he made the decesion easy for mike with a bunch of drops. Thats the reason he aint out their. Brandon marshall is our best option, he could be a stud real soon

Maybe i didnt get to see all the games, but the only pass i remember to Champ was his diving first down screen pass in that rout against the Chiefs
- how many more plays did he get? :confused:

LDB
11-30-2006, 05:04 PM
Ummm...no.

topscribe
11-30-2006, 05:10 PM
. . . And we could put Jake in as cornerback to take some of the pressure off Champ! :beer:

-----

OptimusPrime5
11-30-2006, 05:13 PM
I do agree.

I agreed too

ChampWJ
11-30-2006, 05:14 PM
I'm a huge Georgia fan, and let me just tell you that Champ was an UNSTOPPABLE WR for the Bulldogs. And that was his 2nd position. I do not think he should be a WR for us though, too risky, and where would the defense be without him?

tommy1986
11-30-2006, 05:15 PM
. . . And we could put Jake in as cornerback to take some of the pressure off Champ! :beer:

-----

except that Champ played WR extensively in college and a little bit in the pros as well. Jake has never played CB. :goofy: Not in college or the NFL at least. :goofy:

topscribe
11-30-2006, 06:49 PM
except that Champ played WR extensively in college and a little bit in the pros as well. Jake has never played CB. :goofy: Not in college or the NFL at least. :goofy:
The reason Shanny does not play Champ at WR is because it would be a stupid
move. Just as stupid as putting Jake in at CB.

*sigh*

-----

tommy1986
11-30-2006, 07:57 PM

*sigh*

-----

I understand what you're saying, but Champ would be a much better WR than Plummer would be a CB, that's all I'm saying. I'm not saying I want Champ to play WR, because I don't.

BroncoSexyDaddy
11-30-2006, 11:07 PM
Champ is still injured i think he has that harness on still,so WR is out the picture :coffee:

Hawgdriver
11-30-2006, 11:26 PM

*sigh*

-----

Didn't Champ actually play a few downs as WR in '04?

I don't see a problem with it on 1 or maybe 2 plays in a game, just like Vrabel and the Pats, it could give us an advantage...

Maybe if Cutler is the uber-slinger we all hope for, we can start running 7 receiver sets and throw in both Champ and Jake as receivers... :D

RBDynasty
11-30-2006, 11:47 PM
Didn't Champ actually play a few downs as WR in '04?

I don't see a problem with it on 1 or maybe 2 plays in a game, just like Vrabel and the Pats, it could give us an advantage...

Maybe if Cutler is the uber-slinger we all hope for, we can start running 7 receiver sets and throw in both Champ and Jake as receivers... :DOnly problem is you can't have more than five.

Chimo
11-30-2006, 11:49 PM
You might be since your willing to use our best defender on offense and tire him out even if only a little.

Hawgdriver
11-30-2006, 11:53 PM
Only problem is you can't have more than five.

Maybe Scheffler can make himself useful and hide Champ in his jersey until after the snap...

And Jake can wear a special "magic eye" jersey that plays tricks on the ref's eyes. fortunately Jay has a special anti-silent Bob visor that allows him to connect effortlessly with Jake.

It could happen. :D :goofy:

East Coast Fan
12-02-2006, 11:11 AM
It hit me the other day that I've been pretty fortunate as a middle-aged :D Broncos fan to have watched Elway's first game on TV and the start of his "tenure" here, and now I'm fortunate enough to be witnessing the start of the "Cutler era". If this kid pans out and in fact is the next best thing since Elway for us, we will be witnessing the start of his tenure and his history with the Broncos tomorrow. It's a nice thing to look back and say "you know, I remember watching Elway's first games on TV" and seeing what he did in Broncos history-most of the "youngsters" on here don't go back that far and only remember the Super Bowl wins, so to them I say enjoy tomorrow's game, and even if it's a rough start for Cutler and even if Jake comes in late in the game and saves it for him (Elway/DeBerg situation) or if Cutler rips 'em up right from the get-go feel fortunate to be able to see it from the beginning. Then years from now, when you get my age, you can say "I remember when"... ;)

Elway
12-02-2006, 09:31 PM
Let's start off with some Shanny files stats.

Well after two disasterous games, the Broncos find themselves at 7-4 with a rooking Qb taking the helm.

Shanny only sports a record of 5-6 in the 12th game of a season.
Of the 5 wins: 1 was at home, 4 were away
Of the 6 losses: 1 was at home, 5 were away.

So in an oddity of scehduling: We have only has two times where we have played our 12th game at home, with nine times being forced to play on the road.
The last home win was 1997 vs the Raiders, the loss 1999 vs the Chiefs.

So after 6 years we have a home game for #12 and it is against our one time division for the SeaHawks.

Under Shanny the Broncos have payed Seattle 15 times , winning 11 of them.
Not too shabby, hopefully our D can stop another great running back in Shaun Alexander.

Win or Lose it is the prime time spotlight and we expact ALL members who wish to remain on the board, to follow the posted COC. Don't go overboard bashing Jake, bashing Jay, or trying to bash each other.

LOOK BEFORE YOU MAKE A THREAD, WE DO NOT NEED 12 THREADS SAYING THE SAME THING.

If any one has an issue with a post, report it to us, don't get into a disagreement where you may find yourself in trouble also.

Thanks again,

GO BRONCOS

JoRo
12-02-2006, 09:41 PM
I win post 1

GO BRONCOS :D

Wow shanny dont stay at home on the 12 game usually... thats kinda odd..... is there any other weeks of the saeson where the numbers home or away are so lobsided? jw

98Yards2Glory
12-02-2006, 09:52 PM
I'm pretty freakin excited to see the game tomorrow, I can't stand Baldy and the seachickens and Cutler's debut is going to be epic!

D Williams 27
12-02-2006, 09:53 PM
Go Broncos. I wish the best in Jay Cutler's first start as a pro, hopefully he can beat up their D :fight: and hopefully OUR D can stop this good seahawk offense.Peace I'm Out To Go See the game live :salute:

xX-Bronco-Xx
12-02-2006, 09:58 PM
Elway I'm going nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shake: :shake:

It's like watching your kid play his first game with the big boys!!! (even if he's 7 years older than me)

AHhhhhhhhh to top it off it's at 8:00 meaning longer wait time and another week of enduring through the crappy Pink entrance song.

Goooo Broncos!!!!! :cheers:

Day1BroncoFan
12-02-2006, 10:01 PM
Here's some info off the NFL.com site I found interesting.

SERIES INFO
Seattle Seahawks
SERIES LEADER Denver Broncos 33-17
STREAKS Denver Broncos 5 of past 6
COACHES VS. OPP. Holmgren: 4-6 Shanahan: 11-7

LAST GAME
11/17/02: Broncos 31 at Seahawks 9. Denver QB Steve Beuerlein comes off bench & throws 2 TD passes in 4th quarter to seal victory.
LAST GAME AT SITE
12/9/01: Broncos 20, Seahawks 7. Denver RB Terrell Davis eclipses 100 yards (109) for 7th consecutive game vs. Seattle in Broncos win.

RunYouOver
12-02-2006, 10:15 PM
Alright!!!
By the end of today, Cutler will play!!!!! :D :D :D

I'm excited!!!

And also very upset that Rutgers lost, but happy that Florida won!

maruske845
12-02-2006, 10:18 PM
well every game is a great one and makes me excited

but this games adds a little more with the start of Cutler
It'll be interresting to see how he does

and if we can get our running game going agian

:beer:

BroncoBJ4MVP!!!
12-02-2006, 11:15 PM
Right on!
its crazy im heading for Denver in like 4 hours! LOL!

btw: wheres the Shanny files for this week?? :rockon:

Chidoze
12-02-2006, 11:34 PM
Right on!
its crazy im heading for Denver in like 4 hours! LOL!

btw: wheres the Shanny files for this week?? :rockon:

Oh, youre going to the game? You get to watch Jay Cutler's first start? Now I'm jealous.....:(

Go Broncos!!!!!! :salute:

BroncoBJ4MVP!!!
12-02-2006, 11:38 PM
Oh, youre going to the game? You get to watch Jay Cutler's first start? Now I'm jealous.....:(

Go Broncos!!!!!! :salute:

LOL yea!
i wasnt even planning on going until Cutler was gonna get his 1st start!
it could be historic^ i hope!
so then i got my tix and im stoked! :rockon:

Chidoze
12-02-2006, 11:46 PM
LOL yea!
i wasnt even planning on going until Cutler was gonna get his 1st start!
it could be historic^ i hope!
so then i got my tix and im stoked! :rockon:

That is awesome!!! Hopefully it's something we'll all never forget, in a good way, not bad. :D Have a awesome time, I know I will!! :salute:

BroncoBJ4MVP!!!
12-02-2006, 11:48 PM
That is awesome!!! Hopefully it's something we'll all never forget, in a good way, not bad. :D Have a awesome time, I know I will!! :salute:

Yea!
i can say: i saw Plummers last Denver start and Jays first start :salute:

i hope he goes on a Brett Favre type streak now!

he will be the 199th diff starting QB since Favre started his streak :eek:

speardog
12-03-2006, 03:28 AM
[QUOTE=D Williams 27]Go Broncos. I wish the best in Jay Cutler's first start as a pro, hopefully he can beat up their D :fight: and hopefully OUR D can stop this good seahawk offense.Peace I'm Out To Go See the game live :salute:
[http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l232/bronco-fan/JayCutler.jpg/QUOTE]

That's a great pic!!!
There is no way Denver loses to Seatle today. No WAY!!

speardog
12-03-2006, 03:29 AM
Go Broncos. I wish the best in Jay Cutler's first start as a pro, hopefully he can beat up their D :fight: and hopefully OUR D can stop this good seahawk offense.Peace I'm Out To Go See the game live :salute:
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l232/bronco-fan/JayCutler.jpg

That's a great pic!!!
There is no way Denver loses to Seatle today. No WAY!!

sneakers
12-03-2006, 05:09 AM
Doesn't it feel kind of like opening day?

Deltagbear
12-03-2006, 05:15 AM
Our running game wil decide our fate on the field today. I hope that Cutler will have a big ol W at the end of the game!

I have been going nuts all week in anticipation of tonight! Its like a 3 legged cat trying to run on a iced over lake :O

The Executioner
12-03-2006, 07:16 AM
Lets goo Broncos! I gotta travel back to Colorado today from Utah, so I will miss the game, but I recorded it. :rockon:

kmcgough25
12-03-2006, 07:24 AM
Reporting in. Woke up early this morning.

I am fred up.

Go Broncos!!

Nomad Broncofan
12-03-2006, 07:42 AM
Good Luck Broncos! This is a must win game to not fall behind in the wildcard race! Good Luck Cutler on your debut!

TXBRONC
12-03-2006, 07:46 AM
I am really looking forward to this game. Let's go Broncos beat the Seahawks! :cheers:

broncophan
12-03-2006, 07:46 AM
Hi All.....enjoy the game today.....GO CUTLER.....AND GO BRONCOS.........

broncolitis
12-03-2006, 08:11 AM
alright I am so ready to see waht cutler can do! The seahawks are going to give all they can on the blitz so look for Broncos to pass early and get the preasure off.

Snk16
12-03-2006, 09:33 AM
Woot...gameday! Snk16 reporting for duty. :beer:

Snk16
12-03-2006, 09:36 AM
Weather Report:

Clear
23F
Feels Like:15F
Probability of Precipitation: 0%
Wind: From the West Southwest at 7 mph

tnedator
12-03-2006, 09:53 AM
I am really looking forward to this game. Let's go Broncos beat the Seahawks! :cheers:

You and me, both. I both have severe apprehension and excitement. Part of me thinks that the expectations on Cutler are way to high, but then part of me thinks that he could come in and dominate like he did in preseason.

Either way, I am ready to see what he can do. These next two games are big in terms of playoffs.

Thundergirl
12-03-2006, 10:54 AM
Go Broncos!!!

Make Us Proud Jay!!!

biglenny
12-03-2006, 11:02 AM
hows it going today everone ?

Hey there Thundergirl hows my fellow Utard doin this morning ?

ready for some damn football Go Broncos

:cheers:

Den21-Bal19
12-03-2006, 11:08 AM
LENNY!!!

Finished celebrating Navy's win yet? :beer: :cheers: :beer:

Walker84
12-03-2006, 11:12 AM
Man this game willl be fun to watch I can't wait.

biglenny
12-03-2006, 11:12 AM
LENNY!!!

Finished celebrating Navy's win yet? :beer: :cheers: :beer:

LMAO hows it going Bro Yea im on coffee and asprin right now LOL :D but the whiskey is on hot standby :cheers:

biglenny
12-03-2006, 11:16 AM
damn did anyone els see that tackel in buffalo? bruttel :D go bills :sick:

Den21-Bal19
12-03-2006, 11:23 AM
LMAO hows it going Bro Yea im on coffee and asprin right now LOL :D but the whiskey is on hot standby :cheers:

That's the trick with these night games............getting the caffeine/alcohol balance right.............enough coffee to keep me up to 4:30/5 am, but not enough that it counteracts the Old Peculiar later on ;)

biglenny
12-03-2006, 11:26 AM
Man if they flex anymore of our games their going to have to coin a new phrase called "Going biglenn on a flex"

anyway Im going to have to try and find a bottle of this Old Peculiar that you seem to be so fond of.

Elway
12-03-2006, 11:36 AM
Time to get ready for the game, my new Tatum Bell jersey is here :rockon:

Time to put it on watch some football and wait for tonight's game!

Rock the house Denver!

biglenny
12-03-2006, 11:38 AM
Time to get ready for the game, my new Tatum Bell jersey is here :rockon:

Time to put it on watch some football and wait for tonight's game!

Rock the house Denver!

Hey hows it going Elway ? It is going to be nice to have the tatter back today I belive we are going to suprise some peopl today! :cheers:

Den21-Bal19
12-03-2006, 11:43 AM
Man if they flex anymore of our games their going to have to coin a new phrase called "Going biglenn on a flex"

anyway Im going to have to try and find a bottle of this Old Peculiar that you seem to be so fond of.

Here ya go mate, have a bottle on me ;)

http://www.theakstons.co.uk/uploaded/OP_bottle.gif

biglenny
12-03-2006, 11:43 AM
well I think I will go jump in the shower and have some beers LOL Ill see you guys in a bit :salute:

biglenny
12-03-2006, 11:44 AM
Here ya go mate, have a bottle on me ;)

http://www.theakstons.co.uk/uploaded/OP_bottle.gif

sweet thanks bottoms UP :beer:

Den21-Bal19
12-03-2006, 11:46 AM
sweet thanks bottoms UP :beer:

Enjoy mate, see ya in a bit :beer:

Thrasher
12-03-2006, 11:57 AM
That's the trick with these night games............getting the caffeine/alcohol balance right.............enough coffee to keep me up to 4:30/5 am, but not enough that it counteracts the Old Peculiar later on ;)

some sleep before the game works for me ;)

Den21-Bal19
12-03-2006, 12:00 PM
some sleep before the game works for me ;)

Unfortunately, for some strange reason, I find it exceedingly difficult to sleep before midnight, unless I'm absolutely knackered.....................I've not slep right since I did a nerve in my neck as a kid :confused:

biglenny
12-03-2006, 12:12 PM
ok Im back and less nasty then before :D but boy you should see the size of the hairball I left in the tub :D

scotto291
12-03-2006, 12:19 PM
yeah thats pretty cool. my only regret was i didn't get to see likely plummer's last game in a broncos uniform because i don't have NFL network. the last play i saw of him in a Denver uniform was him getting sacked and fumbling the ball :sad:

Den21-Bal19
12-03-2006, 12:20 PM
ok Im back and less nasty then before :D but boy you should see the size of the hairball I left in the tub :D

Too much information :sick:

biglenny
12-03-2006, 12:21 PM
Yea Im full of info :D

biglenny
12-03-2006, 12:25 PM
Looks like the Browns are hangin tuff with kc cant say as much about the stupid bills :confused:

Den21-Bal19
12-03-2006, 12:29 PM
Looks like the Browns are hangin tuff with kc cant say as much about the stupid bills :confused:

I think the remainder of the KC~Cleveland game's going to be my early viewing............although not if it remainds a silent movie.............................................

LOL, I've just got sound, it sounds like HAL9000 trying to learn to speak :laugh:

T140
12-03-2006, 12:31 PM
:salute: Go Broncos

Not only Jay make us proud, every Bronco should.

Chidoze
12-03-2006, 12:33 PM
Weather Report:

Clear
23F
Feels Like:15F
Probability of Precipitation: 0%
Wind: From the West Southwest at 7 mph

Ooooooh that's cold. I'm glad I live in sunny California. BRRRRRRR :shake:

biglenny
12-03-2006, 12:38 PM
Ooooooh that's cold. I'm glad I live in sunny California. BRRRRRRR :shake:

yea its been cold as all hell all week long

biglenny
12-03-2006, 12:40 PM
I think the remainder of the KC~Cleveland game's going to be my early viewing............although not if it remainds a silent movie.............................................

LOL, I've just got sound, it sounds like HAL9000 trying to learn to speak :laugh:

you know with all our late games maybe you should talk to your boss about working tues - sat LOL

biglenny
12-03-2006, 12:42 PM
Man what do we got like 6 frigin hours to go ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaahhhhh :brick: :hammer: :brick: Im not gunna make it

Den21-Bal19
12-03-2006, 12:44 PM
you know with all our late games maybe you should talk to your boss about working tues - sat LOL

Nah..............I work a 6 day week as it is.............and on the 7th day I have to take the missus in to do the cleaning :goofy:

biglenny
12-03-2006, 12:47 PM
Nah..............I work a 6 day week as it is.............and on the 7th day I have to take the missus in to do the cleaning :goofy:

yikes to much work not for biglenny I need at least 2 days to recover from a 5 day work week :D and a 5 day work week to recover from 2 days off :D :cheers: :D

Den21-Bal19
12-03-2006, 12:50 PM
yikes to much work not for biglenny I need at least 2 days to recover from a 5 day work week :D and a 5 day work week to recover from 2 days off :cheers: :D

That's why I work so much....................I need the break to recover from my lad driving me round the twist :goofy:

And on top of all that, I'm #1 on the keyholder list.....................not that they'll get any response from me if the alarm goes off tonight :laugh:

Den21-Bal19
12-03-2006, 12:53 PM
CBS crew have just said that switching QBs at 7-4 is giving up on the season.......................sure hope they're wrong

biglenny
12-03-2006, 12:54 PM
That's why I work so much....................I need the break to recover from my lad driving me round the twist :goofy:

And on top of all that, I'm #1 on the keyholder list.....................not that they'll get any response from me if the alarm goes off tonight :laugh:

Daddy stuff is the best I know my 5 year old keeps me on my toes

biglenny
12-03-2006, 12:59 PM
man damn browns not holdin on with kc come on man :brick:

biglenny
12-03-2006, 01:07 PM
Nice td bills games about to be within 3 pts

Den21-Bal19
12-03-2006, 01:18 PM
Nice td bills games about to be within 3 pts

That's the only one I don't have access to :ugh:

Bears have just scored their SEVENTH TD of the year on a return of some sort :eek:

Can we please get some of that tonight?

TXBRONC
You and me, both. I both have severe apprehension and excitement. Part of me thinks that the expectations on Cutler are way to high, but then part of me thinks that he could come in and dominate like he did in preseason.

Either way, I am ready to see what he can do. These next two games are big in terms of playoffs.

I hear ya. I'm excited but there is this twinge of apprehension that I have as well.

biglenny
bills got the ball back nice go bills :sick:

biglenny
12-03-2006, 01:20 PM
That's the only one I don't have access to :ugh:

Bears have just scored their SEVENTH TD of the year on a return of some sort :eek:

Can we please get some of that tonight?

for sure we need to see some sort of life from out special teams players tonite :cheers:

Den21-Bal19
12-03-2006, 01:23 PM
for sure we need to see some sort of life from out special teams players tonite :cheers:

My bad, mate............it was an INT, I guess the commentators were including D in that as well...................

It would be nice if we could get some points on either STs or D

Chidoze
12-03-2006, 01:23 PM
The Bills are putting up a fight against the Chargers. Chargers are up by 3. Let's go Buffalo!!! :D

biglenny
12-03-2006, 01:26 PM
with buffalo within 3 and the browns within 7 things are looking good so far just hope they can pull it out :rolleyes:

burnt orange
12-03-2006, 01:27 PM
Brister . . . Cutler, fill in the blanks of the all the QBs in between. Shannahan better not come up snake-eyes on this roll of the dice. There is already little gold left on the mastermind effigy.

biglenny
12-03-2006, 01:31 PM
Brister . . . Cutler, fill in the blanks of the all the QBs in between. Shannahan better not come up snake-eyes on this roll of the dice. There is already little gold left on the mastermind effigy.

hell of a first post I guess we can assume your an optomist :rolleyes:

RunYouOver
12-03-2006, 01:34 PM
I REALLY hope this doesn't jinks it, but I'm LOVING Detroit in Foxboro right now!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Chidoze
12-03-2006, 01:36 PM
I REALLY hope this doesn't jinks it, but I'm LOVING Detroit in Foxboro right now!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

I know, it's great. Ha ha Go Lions!!! Where's PRY? :laugh:

biglenny
12-03-2006, 01:37 PM

Nice go Det :sick:

biglenny
12-03-2006, 01:41 PM
Im sorry but dose anyone els get the feeling that the bolts are the nfls pick for the sb this year :brick:

Chidoze
12-03-2006, 01:49 PM
Tennesee is beating Indy? What is going on today? :goofy:

RunYouOver
12-03-2006, 01:50 PM
I knew I'd jinks the New England game :ugh:

Chidoze
12-03-2006, 01:56 PM
Chargers just scored so now theyre up by 10 with just over 3 minutes left in the 4th. :ugh:

Den21-Bal19
12-03-2006, 02:00 PM
Dawgs have taken the Chefs to OT :D

Chidoze
12-03-2006, 02:02 PM

Alright!! Go Brownies!!!!!!! :D

aw_wildcat
12-03-2006, 02:03 PM
Alright!! Go Brownies!!!!!!! :D

RIGHT ON!!!!!!!

biglenny
12-03-2006, 02:03 PM

And not that i matters to much but titans took out the mannings er I mean the colts :D

Chidoze
12-03-2006, 02:05 PM
And not that i matters to much but titans took out the mannings er I mean the colts :D

Sweet!!! Tennesee is coming up man!! :)

RunYouOver
12-03-2006, 02:06 PM
Browns won!!!!!!!!!

Titans won!!!!!!!!!

Den21-Bal19
12-03-2006, 02:08 PM

Who knows????????

A couple of losses in close order, Manning starts chucking his team mates under the bus..................well, I can dream can't I? :smug:

Anderson, the Dawgs back up QB has just run THROUGH a Chefs LB for 33 yards to get the Browns down to the Chefs 15!!!!:beer:

RunYouOver
12-03-2006, 02:09 PM
Browns Win!

Browns Win!!

bronc_fan23
12-03-2006, 02:09 PM
Go Browns!!!!!!!!

Atta Boy Anderson!

biglenny
12-03-2006, 02:10 PM
Who knows????????

A couple of losses in close order, Manning starts chucking his team mates under the bus..................well, I can dream can't I? :smug:

Anderson, the Dawgs back up QB has just run THROUGH a Chefs LB for 33 yards to get the Browns down to the Chefs 15!!!!:beer:

That was so sweet :cheers:

Den21-Bal19
12-03-2006, 02:11 PM
That was so sweet :cheers:

How 'bout them Browns :beer: :rockon:

biglenny
12-03-2006, 02:11 PM
:cheers: :rockon: Its the weekend of the underdawg baby :rockon: :cheers: :beer:

Chidoze
12-03-2006, 02:13 PM
Browns Win!

Browns Win!!

Ah hahaha. Nice!!!! :D :rockon:

12and4
12-03-2006, 02:16 PM
BROWNS ARE THE BEST.
wait. this is starting to turn into a browns forum.

biglenny
12-03-2006, 02:16 PM
and the bills are within 3 agine :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :cheers:

biglenny
12-03-2006, 02:17 PM
er almost ;)

Chidoze
12-03-2006, 02:18 PM
Hopefully the Bills can pull out a miracle win right now. Chargers up by 3 with 30 seconds left. Buffalo needs the onside kick. :eek:

biglenny
12-03-2006, 02:19 PM
Hopefully the Bills can pull out a miracle win right now. Chargers up by 3 with 30 seconds left. Buffalo needs the onside kick. :eek:

man would that be sweet :rockon:

RunYouOver
12-03-2006, 02:19 PM
So far, Tony Romo is looking really good in NJ...

Dallas is already driving on the Giants...

biglenny
12-03-2006, 02:21 PM
Holy shhhhhhniekys aaannnnnnnd they give it to the frigin chargers :brick:

Chidoze
Ahh. Too bad, Buffalo had lots of chances today. Oh well. :duh:

RunYouOver
Here comes Martin Gramatica!! ;)

RunYouOver
12-03-2006, 02:22 PM
Here comes Martin Gramatica!! ;)

And he misses miserably! :laugh:

xxbeanstaxx
12-03-2006, 02:31 PM
CAnt WAit TIll THE GAMe Starts!!! LEts GO BRonCos! :salute:

biglenny
12-03-2006, 02:31 PM
And we are now about three and a half till Jays debut :salute:

Chidoze
12-03-2006, 02:32 PM
And he misses miserably! :laugh:

Ha! Automatica Gramatica :laugh:

Den21-Bal19
12-03-2006, 02:34 PM
And we are now about three and a half till Jays debut :salute:

Gettin' nervous yet?

I might get to watch the night games, but I hate the day.........it's loooooooong :ugh:

Just playing a bit of PS2, then I'm going to watch some TV to chill :coffee:

Snk16
12-03-2006, 02:37 PM
Madison just got owned by TO.

Linksman
12-03-2006, 02:56 PM
Game day! Chumps lose! It's a good start.. Can't wait for tonight. Good Luck Jay and I am keeping my fingers crossed.. crossed for our "O" line to step up and play the kind of football they should be playing.

GO BRONCOS!!! :fight:

Elway
12-03-2006, 02:57 PM
Hey hows it going Elway ? It is going to be nice to have the tatter back today I belive we are going to suprise some peopl today! :cheers:

I hope we do Lenny, after all this hype, I want to see some Bronco fireworks on the field. :D

Elway
12-03-2006, 02:58 PM
Win or Lose it is the prime time spotlight and we expact ALL members who wish to remain on the board, to follow the posted COC. Don't go overboard bashing Jake, bashing Jay, or trying to bash each other.

If any one has an issue with a post, report it to us, don't get into a disagreement where you may find yourself in trouble also.

Thanks again,

GO BRONCOS

REMINDER TO ALL :fight:

biglenny
12-03-2006, 03:04 PM
I hope we do Lenny, after all this hype, I want to see some Bronco fireworks on the field. :D

Hell yea its our time baby :rockon: :cheers: :rockon:

biglenny
12-03-2006, 03:06 PM
REMINDER TO ALL :fight:

anyone get out of hand just slip me a twenty and ill go take care of um for you :D

oh wait a minute I dont post during the game cause I get a lil emotional :heh: sory I wont be around :D

nickmeyer
12-03-2006, 03:07 PM
Lets win this for Broncofancam

Elway
12-03-2006, 03:09 PM
anyone get out of hand just slip me a twenty and ill go take care of um for you :D

oh wait a minute I dont post during the game cause I get a lil emotional :heh: sory I wont be around :D

S'ok I wish some of our other emotional posters took the same tact, as opposed to coming here to vent and risk getting suspended.

I get emotional over every single snap from start to finish, I just can let it come out here. :salute:

biglenny
12-03-2006, 03:14 PM
S'ok I wish some of our other emotional posters took the same tact, as opposed to coming here to vent and risk getting suspended.

I get emotional over every single snap from start to finish, I just can let it come out here. :salute:

well lets just say Im waiting for a mod with a name like MisstressBroncospankalater before I get out of control cause I can be bad when properly modivated ;)

AsianOrange
12-03-2006, 03:19 PM
It's 3 more hours....and it's game on!

Emancipator
12-03-2006, 03:22 PM
Is it game time yet?

Emancipator
12-03-2006, 03:22 PM
Is it game time yet? ;)

Emancipator
12-03-2006, 03:23 PM
Is it game time yet. :rockon:

Emancipator
12-03-2006, 03:24 PM
Is it game time yet? :cheers:

biglenny
Is it game time yet?

Hey Emancipator biglennys been lookin for ya how are you buddy how about that Navy game HU? :cheers:

Den21-Bal19
Is it game time yet? ;)

If only mate, it's been a loooooong day ;)

Snk16
Good decision by the Giants to go for it on 4th and 1. :beer:

Let's hope they make it. :goofy:

Emancipator
12-03-2006, 03:27 PM
Hello Snk, Den21, and Biglenny

Been watching football and resting. Shoulder hurting a bit. So just trying to relax. Had to get on this thing to chat with the people.

AsianOrange
12-03-2006, 03:29 PM
CBS crew have just said that switching QBs at 7-4 is giving up on the season.......................sure hope they're wrong

I heard that too from Cross. I do not like him and he calls a lot of Bronco games.

Nomad Broncofan
12-03-2006, 03:30 PM
Good on you Elway to dedicate this gameday to BFC! I have a feeling Seattle won't know what hit them! Go Broncos!

biglenny
12-03-2006, 03:31 PM
I heard that too from Cross. I do not like him and he calls a lot of Bronco games.

Ive got a good feelin about todays game I think were going to suprise some people today

Emancipator
12-03-2006, 03:32 PM
I just noticed the dedication to BFC.
That's very classy. Nice job Elway. :salute:

Hello Nomad, AO, and Elway :wave:

AsianOrange
12-03-2006, 03:32 PM
Ive got a good feelin about todays game I think were going to suprise some people today

I sure hope you're right. Christ Mortenson actually said the playbook gets opened up even mor taking advanatage of Cutler's arm.

biglenny
12-03-2006, 03:36 PM
I sure hope you're right. Christ Mortenson actually said the playbook gets opened up even mor taking advanatage of Cutler's arm.

You know the kids supose to be pretty sharp so with that and a good arm + his size :fight: hopefully hes a scraper we will see :cheers: :salute: :cheers:

Go Jay

rockrules40
12-03-2006, 03:38 PM
u know what i just realized? Plummer will still be playing in this game. hes the holder on FGs.

ChampWJ
12-03-2006, 03:39 PM
yeah thats pretty cool. my only regret was i didn't get to see likely plummer's last game in a broncos uniform because i don't have NFL network. the last play i saw of him in a Denver uniform was him getting sacked and fumbling the ball :sad:

At least he wasn't throwing an INT. What a great way to remember Plummer.

Linksman
Just going to have to pray that our "O" line comes up with something different tonight. They are way too easily run through lately. Much of Jake's problems have to be owned up to by the line. If they don't do a decent job protecting him, it won't matter what his arm is like.

Maybe the swap to Jay will shake up the line and get them fired up.

GO BRONCOS!!!
Good Luck Jay!! :fight:

biglenny
I just noticed the dedication to BFC.
That's very classy. Nice job Elway. :salute:

Hello Nomad, AO, and Elway :wave:

That is verry cool ;) If all the postivie energy goes to Inveco the roofs going to blow off that place :heh: looks like it already did ;)

Emancipator
12-03-2006, 03:40 PM
If Jay can have a good game and is able to use his skills on the field, we may have a very good game. If he learned anything from Plummer, I hope it is to never give up and fight to the end of every play. Also, to leave everything you have on the field.

Emancipator
12-03-2006, 03:42 PM
Hopefully this will be a great era for the Denver Broncos.

Go Cutler and lead your team to victory.

AsianOrange
12-03-2006, 03:45 PM
If Jay can have a good game and is able to use his skills on the field, we may have a very good game. If he learned anything from Plummer, I hope it is to never give up and fight to the end of every play. Also, to leave everything you have on the field.

Waddup E-man.

You know what I'm predicting tonight? FINALLY a fake field goal attempt to get Jake in the game.

rockrules40
12-03-2006, 03:46 PM
as holder on FGs. :laugh: :laugh:

RazR
12-03-2006, 03:49 PM
the thread is already dying.... :coffee:

stnzed
12-03-2006, 03:50 PM
A "privilege"? Are you sure your expectations of Cutler aren't a little too steep?

People are letting the excitement get to them!

One thread said "record the game, we could be looking at a Hall of Famer's first game ever"

Another one states what a "privilege" it is to be able to watch his first game ever.

I'm excited too! And there is nothing wrong with dreaming big....But I just don't want to see this kid get the "Plummer treatment" when/if he doesn't live up to peoples expectations.

Horses, ....Real them in!

(Give some people a foot of rope and they want to be a cowboy)

rockrules40
12-03-2006, 03:50 PM
the thread is already dying.... :coffee:

i know i just had to say it. :P :rolleyes:

RazR
12-03-2006, 03:51 PM
At least he wasn't throwing an INT. What a great way to remember Plummer.

Yea, he didn't exactly go out in a blaze of glory in his last game as a starter..... :rolleyes:

biglenny
12-03-2006, 03:51 PM
Waddup E-man.

You know what I'm predicting tonight? FINALLY a fake field goal attempt to get Jake in the game.

TTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHaaaaaaaaat would be sweet :cheers:

Linksman
12-03-2006, 03:52 PM

Agreed! I bet he has too.. they seem to have had a pretty good relationship. One of the things that made Jake a great player is also the thing that makes him the person he is on the sideline and how he has handled this change.

GO BRONCOS!!!

Emancipator
12-03-2006, 03:55 PM
Waddup E-man.

Shanny has that option. :D
Would be nice if we did it and converted the first down or a huge big play or a td. :salute:

Emancipator
12-03-2006, 03:56 PM
Agreed! I bet he has too.. they seem to have had a pretty good relationship. One of the things that made Jake a great player is also the thing that makes him the person he is on the sideline and how he has handled this change.

GO BRONCOS!!!
Exactly. :salute:

The Dyna$ty
12-03-2006, 03:56 PM
can't wait for this game, I don't know why people think that win over the packers was impressive........

honestly GB run defense is horrible they showed that again today.

I just thought that was kinda funny :confused:

// / yardo
12-03-2006, 04:00 PM
Are you ready for some FOOTBALL. This is going to be the longest 2 hours. I'd take a nap if I could but I so freakin excited.

Chidoze
12-03-2006, 04:01 PM
I just noticed this thread is dedicated to BFC! That is a sweet gesture Elway! :clap: :salute:

This is for BFC!!!!! :rockon:

22cannon
12-03-2006, 04:24 PM
Plummer is starting to ...hold the clip board

OptimusPrime5
12-03-2006, 04:26 PM
as holder on FGs. :laugh: :laugh:

That's just horrible...hehe :rockon:

NickTranOwnz
12-03-2006, 04:28 PM
Plummer is starting... his search for a new team.
Plummer is starting... a fire in Mike Shanahan's office.
Plummer is starting... a metal band!

We could make a really fun game out of this, actually.

Haha. Good idea.

burnt orange
12-03-2006, 04:30 PM
hell of a first post I guess we can assume your an optomist :rolleyes:

Just a realist. Never could get into wearing team-color lenses.

AsianOrange
12-03-2006, 04:32 PM

Well...on this board everybody believes in a winning team. If most members were too real, they would be watching a Charlie Brown's Christmas tonight rather than the game.

burnt orange
12-03-2006, 04:35 PM
Well...on this board everybody believes in a winning team. If most members were too real, they would be watching a Charlie Brown's Christmas tonight rather than the game.

Sounds a bit totalitarin to me. I will play the part of the exception, and you and your fellow true-believers will be the richer for it.

Morambar
12-03-2006, 04:35 PM

If my team wore puke orange I'd likely have that problem, too. I still think that idea a few years back of switching to plaid would've been a big improvement for them. I prefer Denver and Tennessees shade of orange, thanks. Oh, and how 'bout those Aggies? :P

TXBRONC
12-03-2006, 04:36 PM

To me it seems more like being a defeatist rather than a realist.

BANJOPICKER1
12-03-2006, 04:47 PM
I think I picked the right hat for tonight,went with the Orange one...When we win tonight,remember me!! :D

Mad Madigan
12-03-2006, 04:51 PM
Hey guys, how about them TiTans today :dance: Looking forward to a great game tonight :cheers:

biglenny
12-03-2006, 05:01 PM

a realist :confused: Im a realest WE ARE going to smoke some seaHawk @@@ :rockon:

Pinto
12-03-2006, 05:04 PM
Hope they play great!

Good luck Jay!!! :salute:

Emancipator
I'm a homer. I think we can win every game.
There is no shame in my homerism.
We could win with even Shawn Salsbury as the QB<<<<well maybe I shouldn't go that far because he was awful in the NFL. :laugh:

Go Jay. Lead your team to victory. :salute:

// / yardo
Hey guys, how about them TiTans today :dance: Looking forward to a great game tonight :cheers:
Wasn't that awesome. I was watching the Bears and saw the score flash on the top of the screen. I had to run to the computer to make sure it was right...

Chidoze

Its funny how the Titans have beat both Manning's back to back. Theyre growing into a good football team. :salute:

biglenny
12-03-2006, 05:05 PM
We could win with even Shawn Salsbury as the QB<<<<well maybe I shouldn't go that far because he was awful in the NFL. :laugh:

maybe sean the juiced up merryman LMAO :D as qb

Snk16
12-03-2006, 05:08 PM
Cutler has stepped onto the field...:goofy:

biglenny
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

1 hour 6 min :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

vandyman53
A "privilege"? Are you sure your expectations of Cutler aren't a little too steep?

People are letting the excitement get to them!

One thread said "record the game, we could be looking at a Hall of Famer's first game ever"

Another one states what a "privilege" it is to be able to watch his first game ever.

I'm excited too! And there is nothing wrong with dreaming big....But I just don't want to see this kid get the "Plummer treatment" when/if he doesn't live up to peoples expectations.

Horses, ....Real them in!

(Give some people a foot of rope and they want to be a cowboy)

That's right folks. He is not going to be John Elway. He is going to be Jay Cutler.

Den21-Bal19
12-03-2006, 05:09 PM
Cutler's on KOA at the moment :salute:

BaileyTheBest
12-03-2006, 05:09 PM
Just over 1 hour till the Cutler era begins!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! :shake: :shake: :shake: I can't take the wait!

Chidoze
12-03-2006, 05:10 PM
Anyone watching the Giants/Cowboys game? The Giants are matching the Cowboys point for point! Great game!! :beer:

biglenny
12-03-2006, 05:12 PM
pretty goood interview with cutler!

West
12-03-2006, 05:13 PM
:laugh: :laugh:

Ahhh where are the Jake lovers? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
LBD, I said week 3, might have been off by about 10 weeks but you said he wouldnt start this year! HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Emancipator
pretty goood interview with cutler!
What was the jist of his comments?

tnick777
Where was the interview????

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!

BaileyTheBest
12-03-2006, 05:14 PM

He guaranteed victory and said Seattle can suck it! :D

Chidoze
12-03-2006, 05:15 PM

Hahaha. :laugh: He seems a little full of himself........:goofy:

Emancipator
12-03-2006, 05:16 PM
Okay that will work.

Nah I know he didn't say that. :laugh:

I'm sure he said something like I just want to go out and play my best and help this team win. :salute: :D

// / yardo
Anyone watching the Giants/Cowboys game? The Giants are matching the Cowboys point for point! Great game!! :beer:
Yup!!! Good game. Gramatica is about to kick to win the game... Miss IT MISS IT

RunYouOver
1 hour!!!

I'm VERY excited! :D

BaileyTheBest
Plummer is starting....the engine on Jay's car as he valet parks it!

RunYouOver
12-03-2006, 05:17 PM
Funny. :rolleyes:

biglenny
12-03-2006, 05:17 PM

Jake has been a good Mentor and he might not be the answer to the probs but lookin forwrd to the start :cheers:

tnick777
12-03-2006, 05:18 PM
Jake Plummer.. is starting a can collection for his life on the streets

BaileyTheBest
Gramatica does it!

RunYouOver
Dallas wins!!!

GRAMATICA with a 46 yarder. :eek:

Chidoze
Yup!!! Good game. Gramatica is about to kick to win the game... Miss IT MISS IT

Mmmm. He made it. :ugh: The Giants are wishing Vandershank was still the kicker for Dallas! :laugh:

Neversummer672
12-03-2006, 05:19 PM
I'm a jake supporter and a Jay supporter,but the way you fans handle youself's is classless!

BaileyTheBest
12-03-2006, 05:19 PM
I ALWAYS love it when Sheli loses!

tnick777
12-03-2006, 05:20 PM
Elway sucked his first game....

Day1BroncoFan
12-03-2006, 05:21 PM
Plummer is starting... to warm the bench.
Plummer is starting... to be backup QB.

BaileyTheBest
12-03-2006, 05:21 PM
I'm a jake supporter and a Jay supporter,but the way you fans handle youself's is classless!

Um, it's called good-natured ribbing. Geez. Some folks take stuff too seriously. :coffee:

// / yardo
12-03-2006, 05:23 PM
I always like seeing the Mannings lose...

Chidoze
12-03-2006, 05:23 PM
Under 1 hour to go folks!

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vandyman53
12-03-2006, 05:24 PM
Plummer is starting... his search for a new team.
Plummer is starting... a fire in Mike Shanahan's office.
Plummer is starting... a metal band!

We could make a really fun game out of this, actually.

Thank you Wildcat for being fair!!

TXBRONC
12-03-2006, 05:28 PM

Exactly, Eman you shouldn't go that far. :laugh: Saying things like this will get a one way ticket to a padded cell. :D

AsianOrange
12-03-2006, 05:28 PM
Hhrmm...on the NBC network...where is Jerome Bettis?

Ravage!!!
12-03-2006, 05:29 PM
ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALLLLLLLLLL!!!!

A Sunday Night Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DenFanNPckrLand
Hhrmm...on the NBC network...where is Jerome Bettis?

His father passed away this week. He's with his family.

Mad Madigan
Dallas wins!!!

GRAMATICA with a 46 yarder. :eek:

Thats Battlekicker Gramatica.

Giants choke again.. :cheers: ... Mannings 0, the other guys 2 :rockon:

RebelSyxx
12-03-2006, 05:30 PM
You guys are so dumb. Jake is still a bronco and a member of this team. He is one snap away from being our starter, and goes a long way to show support for the players of your team.Good job all of you.

Linksman
12-03-2006, 05:30 PM
ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALLLLLLLLLL!!!!

A Sunday Night Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH YEAH BABY

GO BRONCOS!!!

Neversummer672
12-03-2006, 05:40 PM
Um, it's called good-natured ribbing. Geez. Some folks take stuff too seriously. :coffee:

Like your affection of Jay cutler?? Damn it looks like you want to be his bf on your myspace page!!!!

// / yardo
12-03-2006, 05:41 PM
Seems like it's breakout week for rookies. Bush with 4 TD and 160+ all purpose yards. V. Young with a win over the Colts.

Elway

Thanks again,

GO BRONCOS

Reminder:

Also if you didn't notice, this game day thread has been suggested at being dedicated to BroncoFanCam.

May you have the best seat in the house from above to watch the game.

R.I.P. :salute:

BroncosorBust
We must win this game!

There are 4 teams with a 7-5 record right on our tail. Since the Bengals beat out the Chiefs for the 6th spot, if we lose, the Chiefs would go to the 6th and we would be out of the picture for the time being. I think it is imperative to stay in that playoff picture, the AFC is just to tight!

biglenny
12-03-2006, 05:43 PM
WEll time for biglenny to check out nice chattin with everyone hopefullly well be back to the norm 2pm game next week so here we go
Eman
Den21
Elway
AO
Trd
anyone els

its always lots of fun :rockon:

Chidoze
12-03-2006, 05:44 PM
Since Adam Meadows is out, does that mean George Foster is back in? :confused:

Jamal
12-03-2006, 05:44 PM
Hy everyone,im just wondering why is this thread dedicated to Bronco Fan Cam?Has something happened to him?

Elway
12-03-2006, 05:45 PM
WEll time for biglenny to check out nice chattin with everyone hopefullly well be back to the norm 2pm game next week so here we go
Eman
Den21
Elway
AO
Trd
anyone els

its always lots of fun :rockon:

Enjoy LEnny, Hopefully we will have something to celebrate! :salute:

RunYouOver
Hy everyone,im just wondering why is this thread dedicated to Bronco Fan Cam?Has something happened to him?

He passed away. :(

BaileyTheBest
Like your affection of Jay cutler?? Damn it looks like you want to be his bf on your myspace page!!!!

Somebody has too much sand in their panties. :coffee:

Elway

He passed away a few days ago. :(

Den21-Bal19
12-03-2006, 05:46 PM
See ya later Lenny.........enjoy yourself :beer:

BaileyTheBest
12-03-2006, 05:46 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :brick:

Jamal
12-03-2006, 05:47 PM
Ohhh man that's my bad.R.I.P Man.My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends. :salute:

Hopefully Rod And the broncos can do something special for him today.

BaileyTheBest
12-03-2006, 05:48 PM

I also think it's funny how you criticize me for poking fun at Plummer and for liking Cutler. Confusing indeed. :confused:

bronc_fan23
Anyone just watch the intro on sunday night football?

We are Rocky Balboa haha :fight:

Chidoze
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :brick:

That's about what I said when I heard Meadows was out. :O

Emancipator
12-03-2006, 05:49 PM
biglenny take it easy. I hear you are out of here.
You always take the long haul in gameday then turn it ove the masses at gameday. I owe you some cp again. :salute:

// / yardo
12-03-2006, 05:49 PM
So Meadows is out?

Jay's going to be in for a long night with Foster out there. :sad:

Chidoze
12-03-2006, 05:50 PM
Ohhh man that's my bad.R.I.P Man.My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends. :salute:

Hopefully Rod And the broncos can do something special for him today.

I hope it's an exciting game for everyone. Then we can truely dedicate this game to him proudly! :salute:

// / yardo
12-03-2006, 05:50 PM
Anyone just watch the intro on sunday night football?

We are Rocky Balboa haha :fight:
Yeah it was kind of strange but ehhh.

Chidoze
12-03-2006, 05:51 PM
So Meadows is out?

Jay's going to be in for a long night with Foster out there. :sad:

Hopefully Foster got his groove back. If he hasnt, then......:eek:

// / yardo
12-03-2006, 05:52 PM
HA HA!!! Kubes and the Texans beat the Raiders. :D

Emancipator
12-03-2006, 05:53 PM
Protect the rookie. Allow the rookie to have a good game. Play great defense. Run the ball very well with Tatum Bell and we should have win.

21 minutes til kickoff right?

Elway
12-03-2006, 05:53 PM

Might as well most of NFL does. :rockon:

Den21-Bal19
12-03-2006, 05:54 PM

Once a Bronco.................... :rockon:

Mad Madigan
12-03-2006, 05:54 PM
The Houston Texans had -5 net passing yards and the Raiders still lost :eek: ..... At Home :clap: