PDA

View Full Version : Tech support

Chris
09-07-2003, 08:36 AM
I know you're probably not directly affiliated with nfl.com but I have been unable to access field pass radio which I subscribe as of yet. I have tried during game time in preaseason and on thursday night's game. I was wondering if you know how I can contact them preferably by phone to talk to someone concering the site. The reason I ask this is I have used their help form repeatedly for over 2 weeks and have yet to receive a response.

By the way can I get my own Andrew Mason action figure?

broncos_mgr
09-07-2003, 08:42 PM
I've forwarded a link to this thread to the NFL and Andrew. Hopefully you'll get a response from both. :)

broncos_mgr
09-08-2003, 09:47 AM
Update from the league -- there is a FAQ about Field Pass posted on NFL.com now that will hopefully answer your questions:

http://www.nfl.com/fieldpass/faq

They're apparently getting quite a few customer service questions from fans at this point and have been unable to keep up with their responses.

I hope this helps!

AndrewMason
09-08-2003, 10:33 AM
Actually, I'm pushing for a bobblehead, Chris. I saw a Miles the Mascot bobblehead for sale at a souvenir stand prior to the Seahawks game, so I figure if they'll make one for Miles, they should make one for me. Besides, I need a replacement for the Brian Griese figure I got last year to sit next to my bobbleheads of Shannon Sharpe, Rod Smith and Chipper Jones.

Chris
09-09-2003, 07:33 AM
Thank you mgr it's much appreciated. I meet all requirements. My only idea is that my connection may be overly fast (6 mbit cable)? I'm going to contact real networks about it.

Andrew I think you would make a quality quality bobblehead but shame on you for owning Chipper Jones and not Todd Helton (if I'm getting the names right).

keeperbear
09-13-2003, 10:04 AM
I subscribed to the NFL.com field pass before last weeks game against the Bengals.

Set everything up and logged into my real.com account. Guess what? Could not access the feed!!!! It kept saying 'service not availabe, contact the page administrator'. I think this is the same problem as Chris had. I emailed real.com and nfl.com after the game and received no sensible replies. Tried everything on the faq page and it just was not working for me.

They want me to pay $34.95 for a service that is rubbish. I have cancelled it. I am in London, England and last year I could listen to the games no problem. THey start to charge through real.com and it does not work.

What makes matters worse is that AFTER the game I COULD listen to a recorded copy of the KOA radio feed on the nfl.com site!!!!!!!!!! What use is that? NFL.com field pass only works when the game is over????? Maybe it is something to do with being outside of the USA.

This is totally frustrating to me. I have been a Bronco fan since 1987 and I can't listen to or watch the games. Come on NFL.com, help us out here!

I have tried:

disconnecting my firewall
lowering my security settings in explorer
deleting all cookies and temp internet files

I will not close down my AVG virus checker even briefly to check that this is a problem. I doubt that this is it, as I can listen to the archived recording of the radio feed on the nfl.com website

Anyone help?

Cheers,
Andrew