PDA

View Full Version : Official game day thread: Week 14 2006 Broncos vs Chargers

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Elway
12-09-2006, 10:08 PM
Okay I am gonna skip the Shanny files on this one, if anyone wants the stats they can bring up the one from three weeks ago and add a loss.

Only stat I care about is that we are 7-5 and loss to 2 division foes, and a former foe. 2 of those games we should have one. I don't care who is at qb, the losses were team losses all around.

We can only hope for a better team performance, other than Tatum last week, everyone played sub-par.

The other issue at hand is the duplicate thread issue. We DO NOT NEED 15 THREADS ON THE SAME TOPIC AFTER THE GAME. This can be considered spam and you can be suspended for it, for those who thought it was amusing last week to joke about the dupe threads, you might have a harder time laughing if you're banned.

Win, lose or draw we have to maintain a sense of order on ther board and follow ther rules, as we ask all our members to do.

I'll be watching the game tomorrow, hoping we can somehow muddle a win like eveyone else here. Good luck to the team and I hope we all have a good Sunday. :salute:

BigBroncLove
12-09-2006, 10:24 PM
Okay I am gonna skip the Shanny files on this one, if anyone wants the stats they can bring up the one from three weeks ago and add a loss.

Only stat I care about is that we are 7-5 and loss to 2 division foes, and a former foe. 2 of those games we should have one. I don't care who is at qb, the losses were team losses all around.

We can only hope for a better team performance, other than Tatum last week, everyone played sub-par.

The other issue at hand is the duplicate thread issue. We DO NOT NEED 15 THREADS ON THE SAME TOPIC AFTER THE GAME. This can be considered spam and you can be suspended for it, for those who thought it was amusing last week to joke about the dupe threads, you might have a harder time laughing if you're banned.

Win, lose or draw we have to maintain a sense of order on ther board and follow ther rules, as we ask all our members to do.

I'll be watching the game tomorrow, hoping we can somehow muddle a win like eveyone else here. Good luck to the team and I hope we all have a good Sunday. :salute:

:salute: Let's stop LT in his tracks this time. Looking forward to another great battle of the AFC west. Good luck my beloved Broncos, let's ground those bolts.

HORSEPOWER 56
12-09-2006, 10:24 PM
It's time for Cutler's official coming-out party to start. Let's get it going early and HOLD THE LEAD!!! Here's to a great game, injury free, and a BRONCO WIN!! :rockon:

BroncoKazuki
12-09-2006, 10:27 PM
It's time for Cutler's official coming-out party to start. Let's get it going early and HOLD THE LEAD!!! Here's to a great game, injury free, and a BRONCO WIN!! :rockon:

Here...Here... Lets hope for a Underdog win for us. :D

:beer: :beer:

eaglebronco
12-09-2006, 10:27 PM
I bet Cutler is feeling butterflies. Good luck Bronco's your up a good team and a great coach!

The Hamburgler
12-09-2006, 10:45 PM
The offense must stay on the field for the majority of the time and we will win

BroncoKazuki
12-09-2006, 11:10 PM
I bet Cutler is feeling butterflies. Good luck Bronco's your up a good team and a great coach!

Whatever happen to backing your team.... Just because Plummer isnt playing doesnt mean to throw the towel already, and you call yourself a broncofan...

Anyway besides some of the negative posters im excited to watch a Bronco game no matter what the outcome is.

BroncoBJ4MVP!!!
12-09-2006, 11:16 PM
Sounds Strict :(

i know i wont be starting any threads after the game ;)

but Go Broncos!
Love these game day threads!
gets me pumped! :rockon:

DrunkPanda
12-10-2006, 12:42 AM
call me crazy but i think the broncos are gonna win. i think our defense will return to their dominant form that they showed in the early part of the season

MileHighStud
12-10-2006, 12:52 AM
call me crazy but i think the broncos are gonna win. i think our defense will return to their dominant form that they showed in the early part of the season

Dude your crazy!!!

Emancipator
12-10-2006, 01:02 AM
Time for the Denver Broncos to man up and bring home a win. :salute:

BroncoBJ4MVP!!!
12-10-2006, 01:04 AM
Dude your crazy!!!

ugh!
actually hes not crazy at all!

Chidoze
12-10-2006, 01:05 AM
Good luck Broncos!!!!!!!!!! :D :dance:
I hope you guys whip da bolts! :hammer:

MileHighStud
12-10-2006, 01:16 AM
ugh!
actually hes not crazy at all!

fine then he is insane, that better? ;)

Emancipator
12-10-2006, 01:26 AM
What are you up to MileHigh Stud?

I wasn't sleeping well so I'm up for a bit.

Go Broncos.
Go Cutler......although you did what is in MighHighStud's signature :laugh: , I'm one to believe that you can bounce back and help us get a win. Especially since you are the starter. I pull for anyone who starts and wears that orange and blue. :salute:

Chidoze
12-10-2006, 01:36 AM
I wonder what the weather for the game will be like. I live north of San Diego and it's pouring rain right now. :eek:

BroncoBJ4MVP!!!
12-10-2006, 02:27 AM
Anyone still up?? LOL!

whos excited for the game!
i am!

if we win it will feel so sweet!
i dont think i can handle another loss!

MileHighStud
12-10-2006, 02:32 AM
Anyone still up?? LOL!

whos excited for the game!
i am!

if we win it will feel so sweet!
i dont think i can handle another loss!

Hell I will be right there by the bronco bench and I am not excited at all. The SNAKE wont be playing :sad:

ColoradoSkiBum
12-10-2006, 02:34 AM
a win seems more probable then 4 straight losses. i have a good feeling about this... :rockon:

MileHighStud
12-10-2006, 02:37 AM
a win seems more probable then 4 straight losses. i have a good feeling about this... :rockon:

Remember we got an unproven qb under center. I wouldnt hold my breath waiting for a win ;)

BroncoBJ4MVP!!!
12-10-2006, 02:41 AM

I do too!
i have a good feeling!
Cutlers coming out party! :rockon:

Den21-Bal19
12-10-2006, 02:48 AM
Just checking in before I have to go to work for a bit.....................................

GO BRONCOS

MileHighStud
12-10-2006, 02:55 AM
I do too!
i have a good feeling!
Cutlers coming out party! :rockon:

And next week will be his real coming out party, and the next will really be his real coming out party and the following week will really be his really coming out party, for real. Then the last week of the season, It will surely be his really real coming out party. Then next season will be his really start for real this time party........then in the 08 season, it will be his "No ****ing around this time, he is really coming out party." And in 09 it will be his, "Ok the last two years we we were just messing around, he is ready and Jay is really coming out to this party" :P

BroncoBJ4MVP!!!
12-10-2006, 02:57 AM
And next week will be his real coming out party, and the next will really be his real coming out party and the following week will really be his really coming out party, for real. Then the last week of the season, It will surely be his really real coming out party. Then next season will be his really start for real this time party........then in the 08 season, it will be his "No ****ing around this time, he is really coming out party." And in 09 it will be his, "Ok the last two years we we were just messing around, he is ready and Jay is really coming out to this party" :P

:coffee:
just keep talking!
i hope the Broncos win just to PISS U OFF! :rockon:

MileHighStud
12-10-2006, 03:05 AM
:coffee:
just keep talking!
i hope the Broncos win just to PISS U OFF! :rockon:

ROTFLMFAO I cant stop laughing. I hope they win, but if they do it will be no thanks to Cutler.
Dont worry I will ;) .

ColoradoSkiBum
12-10-2006, 03:08 AM
ROTFLMFAO I cant stop laughing. I hope they win, but if they do it will be no thanks to Cutler.
Dont worry I will ;) .

pffffff you dont know ****

biglenny
12-10-2006, 03:22 AM
fine then he is insane, that better? ;)

Why dont you just change your name to milehighboltfan and get it over with at leat then all your neg energy will be focused on a more deserveing team. :rolleyes: call yourself a fan whatever

on a lighter note Hey everyone :cheers: :rockon: :cheers:

Go Broncos

MileHighStud
12-10-2006, 03:32 AM
Why dont you just change your name to milehighboltfan and get it over with at leat then all your neg energy will be focused on a more deserveing team. :rolleyes: call yourself a fan whatever

on a lighter note Hey everyone :cheers: :rockon: :cheers:

Go Broncos

But I am not rooting for them. Let me guess IF I doubt Cutler next week I should change my name to MileHighCardinalStud??? On a heavier note Sit and Spin t('.')t

Deltagbear
12-10-2006, 03:33 AM
This is going to be a test of our gritt... Time to hit em in da mouth and bring home the W...
:salute:

BroncoBJ4MVP!!!
12-10-2006, 03:34 AM
But I am not rooting for them. Let me guess IF I doubt Cutler next week I should change my name to MileHighCardinalStud??? On a heavier note Sit and Spin t('.')t

how about
MileHighJakefanJaySucks

u liek that one^? :rolleyes:

MileHighStud
12-10-2006, 03:34 AM
pffffff you dont know ****

................... :coffee:

sneakers
12-10-2006, 05:49 AM
for those who thought it was amusing last week to joke about the dupe threads, you might have a harder time laughing if you're banned.

Awwwwwww! I though the one thread that someone made duplicating the "Stop Making Duplicate Threads" was genious! I laughed so hard for 10 minutes I started crying.

BroncoBJ4MVP!!!
12-10-2006, 05:54 AM
im confused!
but wut do u mean by DUPLICATE THREADS??

suppose its an accident! lol

can someone plz explain wut all the mean by that?
cuz im confused :(

sneakers
12-10-2006, 05:57 AM
im confused!
but wut do u mean by DUPLICATE THREADS??

suppose its an accident! lol

can someone plz explain wut all the mean by that?
cuz im confused :(

Most of the time it is by accident, but then again people sometimes are too lazy too look for thread of the same subject.

The thread I was refering to was the "sticky" thread that the mods made telling people to stop making duplicate threads, or to look before they make a thread. Then someone made a thread exactly coping the thread to tell people to stop making duplicate threads....I am still laughing now thinking of it.

Deltagbear
12-10-2006, 06:21 AM
hmmm, :confused: ...... :offtopic:

Emancipator
12-10-2006, 07:29 AM
Good morning again everyone.

Let's go Broncos. We need a win today.

Let's have all Bronco fans support our team.

Positive energy is catchy.

Therefore, Go Broncos and Go Cutler lead your team to victory. :beer:

BroncFanIN
12-10-2006, 07:34 AM
Happy Orange and Blue Sunday, everyone! :cheers:

And please..everyone stop the name calling. We really don't want to kick someone off the boards before game time! :eek:

biglenny
12-10-2006, 07:38 AM
Emancipator
:cheers:

Hows it going my friend?

BroncFanIN
12-10-2006, 07:41 AM
Hi Lenny! :wave:

biglenny
12-10-2006, 07:47 AM
Hi Lenny! :wave:

hi back see how you like it :wave: that is a cute outfit santa is a great guy!

How much longer until we are blessed with a lil Bronco Fan :)

Den21-Bal19
12-10-2006, 07:49 AM
Yo LENNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How ya doing bud :beer:

BroncFanIN
12-10-2006, 07:50 AM
hi back see how you like it :wave: that is a cute outfit santa is a great guy!

How much longer until we are blessed with a lil Bronco Fan :)
4 weeks (or less!)
I'm SO ready to have this baby! My body is one big ache these days!
(But will totally worth it!)

biglenny
12-10-2006, 07:51 AM
Yo LENNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Den21 back from work :cheers: pour a beer and have a seat ol Chap :beer:

BroncFanIN
12-10-2006, 07:51 AM
Yo LENNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Den! How ya doin' today? Done with work yet? ;)

Den21-Bal19
12-10-2006, 08:03 AM
Hey Den21 back from work :cheers: pour a beer and have a seat ol Chap :beer:

Don't mind if I do, old boy :D. Looking forward to a jolly good show tonight, what?

I'm not too bad, BFI........works done and dusted, just chilling watching a bit of tele.

How are you feelin' today?

biglenny
12-10-2006, 08:14 AM
Sure Lookin forward for the D to show up big today :rockon:

BroncFanIN
12-10-2006, 08:18 AM
Don't mind if I do, old boy :D. Looking forward to a jolly good show tonight, what?

I'm not too bad, BFI........works done and dusted, just chilling watching a bit of tele.

How are you feelin' today?
Hangin in there!
I want biscuts and gravy...hmmm...:P

Den21-Bal19
12-10-2006, 08:21 AM
Hangin in there!
I want biscuts and gravy...hmmm...:P

Cravings eh? :laugh:

Den21-Bal19
12-10-2006, 08:23 AM

I've got a feelin Champ's going to take one to the house today :rockon:

D certainly needs to step it up today, and do what none have done.............stop LT

IN HIS TRACKS AND FLAT ON HIS BACK :fight:

biglenny
12-10-2006, 08:24 AM
I will be nice to have my old Sunday routine back stupid night games :brick:

biglenny
12-10-2006, 08:25 AM
I've got a feelin Champ's going to take one to the house today :rockon:

D certainly needs to step it up today, and do what none have done.............stop LT

IN HIS TRACKS AND FLAT ON HIS BACK :fight:

Ill drink to that :cheers:

RunYouOver
It's gameday!!!!!! :D

BaileyTheBest

are you gonna jump to whichever team jake goes to next season because you incessant ripping of cutler is really getting old. :coffee:

broncophan
12-10-2006, 09:05 AM
hi all.....enjoy the game today......and GO BRONCOS......

Day1BroncoFan
12-10-2006, 09:32 AM
Go Broncos, light 'em up Jay! :rockon: :cheers:

BroncFanIN
12-10-2006, 09:37 AM
Cravings eh? :laugh:
Just got done with breakfast!

Homemade biscuts and sausage gravy! :rockon:

USMCOgre
12-10-2006, 09:49 AM
With Al Wilson out or even in the game and hurting LT is going to run for approximately 467 yards and 9 TD's.....in the 1st half. Then we'll put Turner in and he'll get about 300 yards and 5 or 6 TD's.

Rivers will go 65/65 for 700 yards and 8 TD's. 6 to Gates, 1 to Parker, 1 to Jackson who will spike it at the 5 before he runs in and Hardwick will pick it up and run it in. Then him and jackson will hi 5 and hug each other because it was a designed play.

Merriman will be charged for manslaughter after litterally knocking off Cutlers head and kicking it into the upper deck. He will hire Johnny Cochrans ghost and get away with it. Oh, 16 sacks before he taken away by San Diego PD's swat team with an assist from all the Marines from Miramar, cuz 1 swat team can't handle that man.

Once Merriman is out, Castillo and Igor will both hit Jake the Fake at the same time and litterally smash him into pulp. When they separate it will look like pulling apart a grilled cheese sandwich made with crappy blue and orange cheese.

Jammer will recieve 12 or so pass interference calls, but gives the refs a thumbs up after everyone, so they put thier flags back into thier pocket for fear of Jammer spearing them. Jammer also gets 18 int's today.

On the Bronco's first offensive play of the game, Jamal Williams will grab and eat tatum bell, forcing all the other Broncos RB's to not take the field for fear of thier lives.

Igor will chop block Nalens legs off and will not be called for a penalty since Denver always gets away with it.

Chargers 268
Donks -200

But seriously, I expect it to be alot closer than people think. I'd say 27-21 Chargers take it at the wire. Even with a rookie QB AFC west battles are always toss ups (unless the Raiders are playing)

s-one
12-10-2006, 09:51 AM
Good luck all! Here's to a safe, injury free game! Blessings!

Go Chargers!

Den21-Bal19
12-10-2006, 09:52 AM
Just got done with breakfast!

Homemade biscuts and sausage gravy! :rockon:

Sounds.......................delicious :eek:

Actually, it sounds better than some of the cravings I've heard.

When my mum was pregnant with my sisters (the eldest is 16 years younger than me), my step-father got all the cravings :confused:

One of his 'favourites' was peanut butter/marmite/mint sauce toasties :sick:

Fortunately, the missus never really suffered with cravings

Elway
12-10-2006, 09:54 AM

I am just hoping they play the game for four full quaters, Lenny.

USMCOgre
12-10-2006, 09:55 AM
With Al Wilson out or even in the game and hurting LT is going to run for approximately 467 yards and 9 TD's.....in the 1st half. Then we'll put Turner in and he'll get about 300 yards and 5 or 6 TD's.

Rivers will go 65/65 for 700 yards and 8 TD's. 6 to Gates, 1 to Parker, 1 to Jackson who will spike it at the 5 before he runs in and Hardwick will pick it up and run it in. Then him and jackson will hi 5 and hug each other because it was a designed play.

Merriman will be charged for manslaughter after litterally knocking off Cutlers head and kicking it into the upper deck. He will hire Johnny Cochrans ghost and get away with it. Oh, 16 sacks before he taken away by San Diego PD's swat team with an assist from all the Marines from Miramar, cuz 1 swat team can't handle that man.

Once Merriman is out, Castillo and Igor will both hit Jake the Fake at the same time and litterally smash him into pulp. When they separate it will look like pulling apart a grilled cheese sandwich made with crappy blue and orange cheese.

Jammer will recieve 12 or so pass interference calls, but gives the refs a thumbs up after everyone, so they put thier flags back into thier pocket for fear of Jammer spearing them. Jammer also gets 18 int's today.

On the Bronco's first offensive play of the game, Jamal Williams will grab and eat tatum bell, forcing all the other Broncos RB's to not take the field for fear of thier lives.

Igor will chop block Nalens legs off and will not be called for a penalty since Denver always gets away with it.

Chargers 268
Donks -200

But seriously, I expect it to be alot closer than people think. I'd say 27-21 Chargers take it at the wire. Even with a rookie QB AFC west battles are always toss ups (unless the Raiders are playing)

But I would like to see no injuries on either side of the ball today for both teams. Neither team needs anymore players getting hurt.

Stay classy, Denver.

broncophan
12-10-2006, 10:05 AM

Chargers 268
Donks -200

But I would like to see no injuries on either side of the ball today for both teams. Neither team needs anymore players getting hurt.

Stay classy, Denver.

We all saw your post the first time......we are just ignoring you.............

Anyhow.......enjoy the game today everybody....and GO BRONCOS!!!!

eaglebronco
12-10-2006, 10:16 AM
What times the game?

Elway
12-10-2006, 10:23 AM
4 - 4:15 on cbs :D

Ionah
12-10-2006, 10:24 AM
What times the game?

2:15 MST

Go Broncos!

eaglebronco
12-10-2006, 10:27 AM
Thanks.....Go Broncos...!

DrunkPanda
12-10-2006, 10:30 AM
i really wish this game was on at 11 instead of 2. i think we are going to shut LT down this time. our defense probably got overconfident last time because they just assumed they would contain LT. he was on a mission to prove he could beat the broncos. this time, he has nothing to prove and our defense wants to save face

biglenny
12-10-2006, 10:35 AM
I am just hoping they play the game for four full quaters, Lenny.

oops fell asleep for a lil bit wheres my drink ahhh there it is .......finishis whiskey and ginger from last night............ yes and in oreder for that to happen we need to keep them off the field a least a little bit :cheers:

Nice to see you Elway :rockon:

Nomad Broncofan
12-10-2006, 10:47 AM

Cute little outfit BFI! My little girl (who will be 2 on dec 30) has a couple outfits and the orange and blue cheerleader outfit. And my sons have their Lynch and Bailey jerseys. We, as a family (even my wife), get geared up every Sunday. It should be fun next season for you and the husband! :cheers:

To all the folks out their happy football day! I have butterflies that I didn't even have for the AFCCG. I guess the reason is because if we lose this game it'll be a long shot for the playoffs. I hope the Broncos, as a team, get it together and play with heart and win this game! :fight: GO BRONCOS!!!!!

BroncFanIN
12-10-2006, 10:51 AM
Cute little outfit BFI! My little girl (who will be 2 on dec 30) has a couple outfits and the orange and blue cheerleader outfit. And my sons have their Lynch and Bailey jerseys. We, as a family (even my wife), get geared up every Sunday. It should be fun next season for you and the husband! :cheers:

To all the folks out their happy football day! I have butterflies that I didn't even have for the AFCCG. I guess the reason is because if we lose this game it'll be a long shot for the playoffs. I hope the Broncos, as a team, get it together and play with heart and win this game! :fight: GO BRONCOS!!!!!
Thanks, Nomad!

As a side note....Michael Irvin gives me a headache! :brick:

Nomad Broncofan
12-10-2006, 10:55 AM
How are the Jets ahead of the Broncos for the last wildcard spot! I haven't researched it but I thought Denver had a better conference and division record than the rest of the wildcard teams except Cincy. Maybe I'm missing something :confused:

biglenny
12-10-2006, 10:56 AM
Thanks, Nomad!

As a side note....Michael Irvin gives me a headache! :brick:

Im glad I fell asleep and missed that interview Im not sure how they got both of there heads in the same room! :cheers:

Elway
12-10-2006, 10:58 AM
oops fell asleep for a lil bit wheres my drink ahhh there it is .......finishis whiskey and ginger from last night............ yes and in oreder for that to happen we need to keep them off the field a least a little bit :cheers:

Nice to see you Elway :rockon:

Thanks, was just watching some ESPN, they seem to agree with me regarding Jay, right move... wrong time... :sad:

I'm hoping for a good game, but part of me is thinking this could get ugly fast... real fast... with Merriman back for SD it makes it that much more of a task.

BroncFanIN
12-10-2006, 11:00 AM
Im glad I fell asleep and missed that interview Im not sure how they got both of there heads in the same room! :cheers:
Oh, I zoned out of that fiasco. I would have liked to see that myself! :laugh:

Its just the fact he is such a HUGE Cowboy homer, and TJ says anything about the Broncos (they talked about if putting Cutler in was the wrong move), he slams TJ for being a homer. :rolleyes:

Though none of them picked the Broncos to win. :(

Just what I like to see..on one giving us a chance! :cheers:

bronco30
12-10-2006, 11:02 AM
i just hope jay walks a way healthy after the game...bcuzz imo its gunna get ugly i see us losin by 17+ today...

Nomad Broncofan
12-10-2006, 11:06 AM
I'm sometimes pessimistic too, but with hope, I think Cutler will do fine, the o-line will do a good job blocking, offense will score and the defense will keep points off the board. Boy, these orange colored glasses itch, not used to wearing them. :D

Chidoze
12-10-2006, 11:09 AM

Chargers 268
Donks -200

Stay classy, Denver.

Your imagination is running wild today.........:laugh:

Nomad Broncofan
12-10-2006, 11:29 AM
I love the Sunday ticket! Get to flip through all the key games! Balt/KC - defensive battle, Jac/Indy - Jac strikes first, Cincy/Oak - well I hate the raiders!

biglenny
12-10-2006, 11:29 AM
i just hope jay walks a way healthy after the game...bcuzz imo its gunna get ugly i see us losin by 17+ today...

Oh come on MAN have some faith here let biglenny pour you a beer that ill make you feel better :beer:

biglenny
12-10-2006, 11:30 AM
I'm sometimes pessimistic too, but with hope, I think Cutler will do fine, the o-line will do a good job blocking, offense will score and the defense will keep points off the board. Boy, these orange colored glasses itch, not used to wearing them. :D

And with meriman off the juice hes bound to slow down sooner or later :D

Day1BroncoFan
12-10-2006, 11:30 AM
As the game time draws near, my exitement level increases. :rockon:

We are going to win this game, one way or another! :salute: :cheers:

moto4669
12-10-2006, 11:31 AM
Hello all in Bronco Country,
Lets go out there and kick some Bolt A$$ today :fight:
We need this W bad, heres to a Broncos victory! :rockon:

bronco30
12-10-2006, 11:32 AM
Oh come on MAN have some faith here let biglenny pour you a beer that ill make you feel better :beer:

well thank you sir i never turn down a beer.....hopefully theyll prove me wrong

BroncFanIN
12-10-2006, 11:33 AM
I love the Sunday ticket! Get to flip through all the key games! Balt/KC - defensive battle, Jac/Indy - Jac strikes first, Cincy/Oak - well I hate the raiders!
Me, too! Just watched Bal kick a FG...:cheers:

biglenny
12-10-2006, 11:35 AM
well thank you sir i never turn down a beer.....hopefully theyll prove me wrong

Dont worry biglennys got yer back :cheers:

biglenny
12-10-2006, 11:37 AM
YES interception Baltimore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon: :cheers: :rockon:

Nomad Broncofan
12-10-2006, 11:38 AM
And with meriman off the juice hes bound to slow down sooner or later :D

Well since he's off the juice he'll probably drink a case of red bull to make up. :cheers:

Alright, Ravens heating up!

BroncFanIN
12-10-2006, 11:40 AM
Cincy is leading the Raider by 2 TD...:laugh:

biglenny
12-10-2006, 11:40 AM
Ravens Ready to score :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

bronco30
12-10-2006, 11:41 AM
the colts r gettin smacked around but j-ville better start scorin w/ all the great field position there gettin....

Buff_bronc_fan
12-10-2006, 11:41 AM
Man, I never root for Indy and they're always awesome, now today I want Indy to win and they look like absolute crap... They better pull their heads out and beat the Jags.

biglenny
12-10-2006, 11:43 AM
the colts r gettin smacked around but j-ville better start scorin w/ all the great field position there gettin....

I always like hearin about the peytons errrrrr colts gettin smacked around :D it makes me happy!

Nomad Broncofan
12-10-2006, 11:43 AM
Ravens, Bills, BRONCOS****, Colts better pull off the wins today or else :fight:

moto4669
12-10-2006, 11:46 AM
I cant believe the Ravens could not get a td out of that.

BroncFanIN
Man, I never root for Indy and they're always awesome, now today I want Indy to win and they look like absolute crap... They better pull their heads out and beat the Jags.
I have to say, it doesnt break my heart to see Indy play like crap. But I know what you mean.

I loved that FG last week by the Titans! :cheers:

Buff_bronc_fan
Nice, Garrard just through an INT in the endzone... 1st down Indy. Good news for Denver.

Day1BroncoFan
KC stopped 'em twice for FG's.

bronco30
12-10-2006, 11:47 AM
man j-ville is blowin it 1st a missed fg n now an int in the end zone...

Buff_bronc_fan
12-10-2006, 11:47 AM
I have to say, it doesnt break my heart to see Indy play like crap. But I know what you mean.

I loved that FG last week by the Titans! :cheers:

Yeah, that FG was sweet. And normally I take great pleasure in watching the Colts struggle... But if an Indy win will benefit the Broncos, then let's go Colts!

BroncFanIN
12-10-2006, 11:49 AM
Yeah, that FG was sweet. And normally I take great pleasure in watching the Colts struggle... But if an Indy win will benefit the Broncos, then let's go Colts!
exactly!
GO BRONCOS!

Nomad Broncofan
12-10-2006, 11:49 AM

That's what I'm saying. Any team that can help out the Broncos, but I just can't find a way to root for the Raiders!

BroncFanIN
12-10-2006, 11:55 AM
That's what I'm saying. Any team that can help out the Broncos, but I just can't find a way to root for the Raiders!
Nah. Just hope Cincy loses ;)

And Green just fumbled the ball! Baltimre ball....and the Boos reign down! :)

SmithOverTO
12-10-2006, 11:58 AM
Nah. Just hope Cincy loses ;)

And Green just fumbled the ball! Baltimre ball....and the Boos reign down! :)

Hope the Jets and the Chiefs and the Bengals (Not going ot happen) lose...

moto4669
12-10-2006, 12:00 PM
Nice Indy is winning now...

Emancipator
12-10-2006, 12:02 PM
Hello everyone.
Let's go Broncos.

BroncFanIN
12-10-2006, 12:02 PM
Hello everyone.
Let's go Broncos.
Hi E! :cheers:

biglenny
12-10-2006, 12:03 PM
Hello everyone.
Let's go Broncos.

hey there Emancipator

Emancipator
12-10-2006, 12:04 PM
Hi there biglenny.

BroncFanIN
12-10-2006, 12:05 PM
LJ just rippped off a HUGE run....and got Suggs for a 15 yd. PF! :eek:

Emancipator
12-10-2006, 12:05 PM
Hello BFI and Kirstin.

(did I spell it right?)

BroncFanIN
12-10-2006, 12:07 PM
Hello BFI and Kirstin.

(did I spell it right?)
You did! :D

wow...Another TO by the Chefs!

OptimusPrime5
12-10-2006, 12:10 PM
Lets go Denver!!!!!!

Jaws
Hello there threadgaters :wave:

Emancipator
Hello my sweet Jaws :kiss:

rudge
12-10-2006, 12:13 PM
Just checked Jags schedule

Indianapolis
@Tennessee
New England
@Kansas City

Thats tough they ain't making the playoffs.

Den21-Bal19
12-10-2006, 12:13 PM
Evening Ladies & Gentlemen :salute:

Jaws
12-10-2006, 12:16 PM
Hello my sweet Jaws :kiss:

:kiss: How goes the Living Legend today? Does he predict a Bronco win?

Jaws
12-10-2006, 12:17 PM
Evening Ladies & Gentlemen :salute:

Nice 4-0 win yesterday, lovely header by lil luis. Just been watching the second half of Chavs v Arsenal and am still out of breath after a frantic second half, that had plenty of pantomime as well.

moto4669
12-10-2006, 12:19 PM
Pryce just sacked Green! :rockon:

Den21-Bal19
12-10-2006, 12:21 PM
Nice 4-0 win yesterday, lovely header by lil luis. Just been watching the second half of Chavs v Arsenal and am still out of breath after a frantic second half, that had plenty of pantomime as well.

Could cope with a little scouse in todays result :D

Unfortunately, I seem to have left my throat at Anfield yesterday ;)

Listened to the 2nd half on the radio, I'll have to put MOTD on (muted of course) to see the Oscar nominees :laugh:

Den21-Bal19
12-10-2006, 12:25 PM
Whoa...........just checking the scores...............21-10 Jacksonville :eek:

:laugh:

Damn, Taylor & Jones-Drew both over 100 yards in the 1st half

biglenny
12-10-2006, 12:25 PM
Hello there threadgaters :wave:

Heya Jawsy how are things :cheers:

biglenny
12-10-2006, 12:26 PM
Pryce just sacked Green! :rockon:

Why did we get rid of that guy whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :sad: :sad: :sad:

moto4669
12-10-2006, 12:27 PM
Whoa...........just checking the scores...............21-10 Jacksonville :eek:

:laugh:

The time we need Indy to win, and they blow it!

rudge
12-10-2006, 12:28 PM
Anybody watching the colts; injuries, missed tackles, drop catches, bad special teams.

A Jags win and there only 2 behind plus they have to face Bengals And Dolphins

Jaws
12-10-2006, 12:29 PM

Hey Biglenny. I'm not so bad, bit of a tummy upset today, but ready for some football today :rockon:

Den21-Bal19
12-10-2006, 12:29 PM

I'm not going to bother worrying about Jax..........we've go the tie-breaker on them at the moment, and it's always a joy to see the golden boy losing ;)

Jaws
12-10-2006, 12:32 PM

Hey Biglenny. I'm not so bad, bit of a tummy upset yesterday, but ready for some football today :rockon:

moto4669
12-10-2006, 12:32 PM
I'm not going to bother worrying about Jax..........we've go the tie-breaker on them at the moment, and it's always a joy to see the golden boy losing ;)

Well when you put it that way, what the hell... Down with the Golden Boy..

Jaws
12-10-2006, 12:33 PM

It really is. He's been pretty patchy lately. Maybe they'll have to draft a QB to replace him next year the way it's going ;) :laugh:

moto4669
12-10-2006, 12:34 PM
Why did we get rid of that guy whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :sad: :sad: :sad:

I'm not sure, he can still play though that is for sure..

Nomad Broncofan

Leave to feed my little girl and the Colts go on a down hill slide. :mad: BRONCOS gotta win this game.!

Den21-Bal19
It really is. He's been pretty patchy lately. Maybe they'll have to draft a QB to replace him next year the way it's going ;) :laugh:

I'd just started to watch the Chiefs game, but I may change my mind 2nd half :D

moto4669
12-10-2006, 12:39 PM
The Jags have 250 yards rushing at the half.... Indys rushing D blows!

moto4669
12-10-2006, 12:40 PM
Leave to feed my little girl and the Colts go on a down hill slide. :mad: BRONCOS gotta win this game.!

I agree, this game today is pretty much there season... do or die

BaileyTheBest
12-10-2006, 12:42 PM
A Broncos win today would be great in three ways:

#1: Significantly improves our playoff chances.
#2: All of the Charger fans who have created an account in the past couple of weeks will leave.
#3: The hostility between Broncos fans should subside greatly.

So cmon Broncos, go kick the Chargers butts!

Buff_bronc_fan
12-10-2006, 12:43 PM
OMG, 31-10 Jags... Jones-Drew returnes the opening 2nd half kick for a TD

Elway
12-10-2006, 12:45 PM
great run defense by the COlts, bwah haha :rockon:

Nomad Broncofan
12-10-2006, 12:46 PM

:jawdrop: our my eyes :eek: seeing this right. Indy won't go very far with that defense! They have gotten "EXPOSED" the last few games.

Den21-Bal19
12-10-2006, 12:47 PM

:laugh: :clap: :laugh: The Golden One :laugh:

BaileyTheBest
12-10-2006, 12:48 PM
I don't see why the Jax-Indy game is making some of you happy. Denver needs the Jags to lose.

Buff_bronc_fan
12-10-2006, 12:49 PM
I don't see why the Jax-Indy game is making some of you happy. Denver needs the Jags to lose.

Yeah, I'm certainly not happy about it... as I was saying earlier, it figures, the one week that I'm actually rooting for Indy they lay an egg. Even if Manning can get 4 scores in the 2nd half, that D isn't going to stop anything.

moto4669
12-10-2006, 12:51 PM

Well it was said earlier that Denver holds the tie breaker with Jax.
So Denver needs to come out today and take care of business, and we will be alright!

moto4669
12-10-2006, 12:54 PM
TD Ravens!! :rockon:

TheWookieeBronco
12-10-2006, 12:57 PM
I thought we wanted Jacksonville to lose

Elway
12-10-2006, 12:57 PM
Colts have given up 20 yards rushing on 20 carries, 14 yards per average carry haha!

Elway
12-10-2006, 12:58 PM

Well if Cincy and Jets keep winning games it won't matter, If we don't win it won't matter, so why not root against Manning.

At least at last looks the Chiefs were losing.

BroncoBJ4MVP!!!
12-10-2006, 01:00 PM
GO Broncos :)

and GO Jones-Drew!
it feels nice to be a fantasy owner now lol!

Elway
12-10-2006, 01:00 PM
Side note: RON DAYNE 18 rushes for 80 yrds and 2 tds for the Texans. :coffee:

Walker84
12-10-2006, 01:02 PM
If KC losses but the Jags and Cincy win and then we win do we still hold the Wildcard spot?

Den21-Bal19
12-10-2006, 01:03 PM
Well it was said earlier that Denver holds the tie breaker with Jax.
So Denver needs to come out today and take care of business, and we will be alright!

It's one of the weird things in the way the NFL decides tie breaks.

Before today, we were out of the playoff race, because the Chiefs have a better divisional record than us, so they would go into the tiebreak against the other 7-5 teams.

With the Chiefs out of the way, we jump to the top ranked 7-5 team, as we have the best conference record.

Walker84
12-10-2006, 01:05 PM

Before today, we were out of the playoff race, because the Chiefs have a better divisional record than us, so they would go into the tiebreak against the other 7-5 teams.

With the Chiefs out of the way, we jump to the top ranked 7-5 team, as we have the best conference record.
That's true we haave 2 losses to NFC teams.

Nomad Broncofan
12-10-2006, 01:07 PM

I'm still confused :confused: over the whole thing. Am I right to assume if the Jets lose, KC lose, and somehow Jags lose, Denver moves up to the #6 spot.

rudge
12-10-2006, 01:14 PM
BRONCOS
@San Diego
@Arizona
Cincinnati
San Francisco

JETS
Buffalo
@Minnesota
@Miami
Oakland

BENGALS
Oakland
@Indianapolis
@Denver
Pittsburgh

CHIEFS
Baltimore
@San Diego
@Oakland
Jacksonville

JAGS
Indianapolis
@Tennessee
New England
@Kansas City

From where i'm sitting us and the Jets.

Walker84
12-10-2006, 01:18 PM
BRONCOS
@San Diego
@Arizona
Cincinnati
San Francisco

JETS
Buffalo
@Minnesota
@Miami
Oakland

BENGALS
Oakland
@Indianapolis
@Denver
Pittsburgh

CHIEFS
Baltimore
@San Diego
@Oakland
Jacksonville

JAGS
Indianapolis
@Tennessee
New England
@Kansas City

From where i'm sitting us and the Jets.This gonna be interesting because all these teams don't got it too easy.

Nomad Broncofan
12-10-2006, 01:20 PM
This gonna be interesting because all these teams don't got it too easy.

I do think the Jets have the softest schedule of all the teams, so that really sucks for the Broncos unless the Broncos win out and the Jets choke.

Day1BroncoFan
12-10-2006, 01:20 PM
Denver 31-24 today and some help.

Nomad Broncofan
12-10-2006, 01:25 PM
Miami kicking the Pats around. Glad I picked Miami! :P Pats fans!

Broncos724
12-10-2006, 01:26 PM
The game is completely irrelevant, but the Patriots are getting shut out by the Dolphins :D

moto4669
12-10-2006, 01:29 PM
I live in SD and the weather out here is kindy cloudy and it was sprinkling earlier...
But for the game should be nice weather... around 60 degrees...... Must kill bolts!(That way I dont here about it at work tomorrow.)

BroncFanIN
12-10-2006, 01:29 PM
Balt is kicking KC butt! :D

moto4669
12-10-2006, 01:33 PM

Pryce looked good in this game too..

Nomad Broncofan
12-10-2006, 01:34 PM

Isn't it lovely! And it's in Dec at Arrowhead! The crowd is quiet and watching their playoff hopes slip away. :speech: Better watch what i say because the Broncos aren't there yet either.

BroncFanIN
12-10-2006, 01:36 PM
Isn't it lovely! And it's in Dec at Arrowhead! The crowd is quiet and watching their playoff hopes slip away. :speech: Better watch what i say because the Broncos aren't there yet either.
:heh:
I switched the game over to the Jax/Indy game. Looks like we're not the only ones on a slide! ;)

BaileyTheBest
12-10-2006, 01:37 PM
If the pats lose and we beat the chargers, that will be 2 sets of trolls gone this week.

BroncFanIN
12-10-2006, 01:38 PM
Less than 45 minutes to game time! :eek:

lancane
12-10-2006, 01:38 PM
Pryce looked good in this game too..

Yep under Coyer his numbers are in the cellar, he goes to Baltimore and is putting up Pro Bowl numbers...go figure!

:confused:

rudge
12-10-2006, 01:39 PM
Talking about Trevor Pryce with Today's 1 he's at 9.5 sacks.
Last season he had 4 for us.

LordXenu
12-10-2006, 01:40 PM
I'll probably be in-and-out of here today. Here's to a good game! :beer:

lancane
12-10-2006, 01:41 PM
Talking about Trevor Pryce with Today's 1 he's at 9.5 sacks.
Last season he had 4 for us.

I really think Coyer needs to be fired...they need to go hire Don Johnson from Chicago!

Day1BroncoFan
12-10-2006, 01:42 PM
Miami is whopin' on NE! :laugh: :laugh:

moto4669
12-10-2006, 01:43 PM
Yep under Coyer his numbers are in the cellar, he goes to Baltimore and is putting up Pro Bowl numbers...go figure!

:confused:

Yeah no doubt. You add a guy like Pryce to Balts D and they are really amazing to watch. Just glad KC had to face them today.....

BroncFanIN
12-10-2006, 01:44 PM
The Colts are meeeellllting....:goofy:

Nomad Broncofan
12-10-2006, 01:45 PM
The Colts will have a long plane ride home. I bet you could hear a pin drop on that plane! :laugh:

Day1BroncoFan
12-10-2006, 01:46 PM
The Colts are meeeellllting....:goofy:

Yea, what's with that. Will they pull it out? :confused:

Day1BroncoFan
12-10-2006, 01:47 PM
Yea, what's with that. Will they pull it out? :confused:

I thought I saw 27-17, never mind, they won't pull it out.

37-17 :eek:

moto4669
12-10-2006, 01:47 PM
The Colts will have a long plane ride home. I bet you could hear a pin drop on that plane! :laugh:

Don't worry Payton they're not saying boooo, they are saying mooooovers! :D :laugh:

Nomad Broncofan
12-10-2006, 01:48 PM
Now if Denver can pull out a win, all the "golden" teams of the NFL will have lost today. TD Jacksonville and ref in the middle of the pile! :eek: OUCH!

BroncFanIN
12-10-2006, 01:49 PM
Ouch! That Back Judge just got creamed! Zoiks!

Jax TD? Ahh...challenge...

BroncFanIN
12-10-2006, 01:52 PM
25 minutes to gametime!

GO BRONCOS! :rockon:

Nomad Broncofan
12-10-2006, 01:52 PM
Indy is losing control!

Day1BroncoFan
12-10-2006, 01:53 PM
Now it 44-17, colts meltdown. :salute:

RunYouOver
12-10-2006, 01:53 PM
New England's going to get SHUT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

BroncFanIN
12-10-2006, 01:55 PM
Indy is losing control!
44-17!

Op! And Cincy beat Oakland...no shocker there!

Day1BroncoFan
If the Colts lose (they will) doesn't that make even more important that we win?

The way it looks now if we lose today (we won't) SD could clench and be the #1 seed. :eek:

moto4669
Wow, the Jags put up some yards on the ground today!

BroncFanIN
New England's going to get SHUT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
:devil::laugh:

Chidoze
12-10-2006, 01:56 PM
Well, it's about that time folks!! Here's to hopefully a great game and........

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!! :rockon: :dance:

Nomad Broncofan
12-10-2006, 01:58 PM
Now it's down to business, Broncos need to kick some ---. I hope the team hasn't given up yet. i think they'll come out on fire and do what they did last year in SD

BroncFanIN
12-10-2006, 01:59 PM
Now it's down to business, Broncos need to kick some ---. I hope the team hasn't given up yet. i think they'll come out on fire and do what they did last year in SD
I dont think for a minute the Broncos have given up!

And here's to kicking some Charger ass! :beer:

Chidoze
12-10-2006, 01:59 PM
Man, there was a couple surprising upsets today............SD better watch out!! :devil:

RunYouOver
12-10-2006, 02:00 PM
GOOD NEWS!!!

I'm going to get to watch the game after all!

Thank goodness for friends with Sunday NFL Ticket!

Emancipator
12-10-2006, 02:01 PM
Let's go Broncos.
Only about 20 minutes til game time. :salute:

biglenny
12-10-2006, 02:01 PM
Man the peytons sucked today :rockon: checkingin one more time before gametime I wish I could excercise a lil self control and hang with you guys but I just get to damn excited ah well wveryone have fun and Ill see you on the other side. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Go Broncos

OptimusPrime5
12-10-2006, 02:02 PM
lets go denver! :rockon: :rockon:

BroncFanIN
15 minutes and counting!

rudge
I'm confident of a Broncos win, but everytime I see the SD sack total(44), Our
O-line needs to show up or it could be really bad.

Elway
12-10-2006, 02:04 PM
Almost game time

Win , Lose or Draw follow the COC

Nomad Broncofan
12-10-2006, 02:04 PM
My prediction (same as last game with SD) first one to score will win the game! Let the coin toss go our way and hopefully Shanny doesn't defer.

Gyro
12-10-2006, 02:06 PM
This game is our season, come on guys! :salute:

RunYouOver
12-10-2006, 02:07 PM
377 rushing yards for Jacksonville today :eek: :eek:

BroncFanIN
12-10-2006, 02:10 PM
Time for a Broncos win!

Lets go Broncos! :clap:

The Executioner
12-10-2006, 02:11 PM
Lets go Cutler! :beer:

moto4669
12-10-2006, 02:12 PM
Alright boys this is it........ Lets go get that dub! :rockon:

selyoink
12-10-2006, 02:13 PM
GO Broncos!

Elway
12-10-2006, 02:15 PM
Buckle up boys and girls, it is definately goingto be a BUMPY ride!

DrunkPanda
whoooo. right after my last post, i took a nap and when i woke up, it was gametime :rockon:

Day1BroncoFan
Here we come, ready or not SD.

Go Broncos!

powder
whoooo. right after my last post, i took a nap and when i woke up, it was gametime :rockon:

i love it when that happens!!!

Nomad Broncofan
12-10-2006, 02:16 PM
Here we go! :fight: :fight: :fight: BRONCOS

Day1BroncoFan
Do it Jay, drive it down!

BroncoKazuki
Alright its its kickoff time. Lets go Broncos :rockon:

selyoink
He didn't fumble. That makes it a good return in my eyes.

CaribouRanch
12-10-2006, 02:17 PM
I started today's gamethread!!!! ;) :confused:

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=79098

The Executioner
Darn, Foster allready commit a penalty?! :eek:

fraguela09
great way to begin eh!!!

Broncos724

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=79098Ok sure, whatever you say.

selyoink
12-10-2006, 02:18 PM
Rod's streak will continue for another week!

The Executioner
Nice throw Cutler

BaileyTheBest

Elway always starts the gameday thread.

Lynn84
Why does he have to be the tv announcer I hate him. HAHA how about the colts getting stomped... Well our first drive is looking pretty good.

fraguela09
move those chains! I didnt start tatum today in my fantasy league... all so I could regret that choice later. C'mon Bell!!!

The Champ
12-10-2006, 02:19 PM
LET'S GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!
LET'S GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!
LET'S GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!
LET'S GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!
LET'S GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!
LET'S GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!
LET'S GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!

BroncoKazuki
12-10-2006, 02:19 PM
Ya that was crazy they just got caught with their pants down. Woot at the 40 yard line. Lets go Broncos!!

selyoink
12-10-2006, 02:20 PM
Our offense sure does like to use time outs quickly.

BroncoKazuki
12-10-2006, 02:21 PM
Well its kinda a good change then always keeping them every game, Have to use them wisely. :salute:

The Executioner
12-10-2006, 02:21 PM

Only Elway can make the official gameday threads.

selyoink
12-10-2006, 02:22 PM
First down!

BroncFanIN
Nice throw and catch! woohoo!!

powder
let's go boys another 1st

fraguela09
I like the shotgun... lets go 4-wide now!!!

BroncoKazuki
Wow!! Did i just see a shotgun play!! :eek:

Nomad Broncofan
12-10-2006, 02:23 PM
Gotta get the run going

BroncFanIN
I like this...pass the ball...try and get the D to back off the line.

And the shotgun! :D

powder
convert this plzzzzzz

powder
12-10-2006, 02:24 PM
pin um deep no big return

fraguela09
will denver ever score on the first drive! BAd playcalling... I am so sick of these stinkin' curl routes... lets hit a receiver on the run will we!

Day1BroncoFan
Well, at least we start out with a few first downs, could have been better though.

Nice punt, D-fence.

BroncoKazuki
Alright defense lets play some, smash mouth football. :fight: :fight:

Elway
12-10-2006, 02:25 PM
A couple first downs, no turnovers, guess it could have been worse, time to see if the D is gonna give LT a free pas to run.

Nomad Broncofan
At least Special Teams started off good!

TheMastermind
will denver ever score on the first drive! BAd playcalling... I am so sick of these stinkin' curl routes... lets hit a receiver on the run will we!

overthrown pass.....

not play calling..... :coffee:

selyoink
Decent first drive. Too bad we couldn't get any points.

fraguela09
12-10-2006, 02:26 PM
At least a few first downs gave us field position. Bad throw by Cutler on first down, bad playcalling on second... terrible playcalling on third down. So much for the famous shanny scripted plays. Ever here of flood a zone, screen or a post play?

Snk16
Not that bad of a drive I guess. :ugh:

Day1BroncoFan
LT is only got one place to be, on the ground with no first down.

powder
Stop Lt Now!!!!!!!!!!

BigBroncLove
Good start to build off of. Cutler is looking better, but his timing is still off on some of his throws, and he obviously hasn't found that confort zone with Walker and Smith. It's all about that timing, and that only comes from practice and repetition. None hte less, it's looking good, and I love to see us go into shotgn for once in a 4 wide. I'm liking it so far...

The Executioner
LT got smashed....

Master Supreme
Ok team lets get it done we need this game