PDA

View Full Version : Official game day thread: Week 15 2006 Broncos vs Cardinals

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Elway
12-16-2006, 10:12 PM
Well do or die time now, the situation is critical. Can Denver halt it's devastating 4 game skid that led them fro, 7-2 to 7-6. The Broncos have won the last 6 times against the Cardinals, and now with a former Cardinal QB sitting on the Denver bench it comes down to the 10th draft pick vs the 11th.

Hopefully it will be a good game for us. Regardless of outcome we expect ALL members to follow the COC, no personal attacks, profanity real or implied, and for a change let's stop having a dozen of the same threads on the same topic.

Thanks

WABronco
12-16-2006, 10:13 PM
First post foolios!

codbra
12-16-2006, 10:28 PM
Even though this AZ team has gained some momentum coming into this game, they have not seen a quick defense like the Broncos. The defense that they will see tomorrow is quick, smart, and not confused by basic rookie lead offences. Even though the Cardinals have beaten two teams the Broncos have not, they will lose to the Broncos. Keep the Orange and Blue season strong, Cutler will be even better this week.

NameUsedBefore
12-16-2006, 10:31 PM
First post foolios!

Machiooooohhh!!

*shakes fist*

tnedator
12-16-2006, 10:32 PM
I know that a lot of people are down on Williams right now, but I sure hope that he plays. If he isn't able to play, then that means our secondary is going to take yet another blow.

Foxworth will have to move over to corner, Cox to strong safety, and someone (not sure who would be in line as they have probably been evaluating it this week) will have to move into the nickel spot.

I think the loss of Ferguson and Brandon has already been underappreciated, but if Williams is out, then the safety and nickel (big and small) will really be hurting.

ChampWJ
12-16-2006, 10:54 PM
I really hope Champ covers Larry Fitzgerald. I think he's the more dangerous of the two main receivers Arizona has. Either way, whoever Darrent Williams covers will probably have a big game because DWill is not 100%. Even when he has been 100%, teams' #2 receivers have been going off. This game will probably come down to whichever defense makes more plays, and Arizona is 31st in the NFL in total D. Denver has the edge there, and I expect them to win and keep their playoff hopes alive.

Chidoze
12-16-2006, 11:03 PM
Sweeet!!! It's almost gameday. GO BRONCOS! :rockon:

I cant wait for this game...........:dance:

Interpol
12-16-2006, 11:05 PM
I think Champ would be better served covering Larry Coyer. That guy shreds our defense every week.

Elway
12-16-2006, 11:07 PM
I think Champ would be better served covering Larry Coyer. That guy shreds our defense every week.

Now that is not fair, I am sure Larry is hard at work right now deciding which defensive calls could help win us the game and promptly deciding not to use them. :coffee:

WABronco
12-16-2006, 11:09 PM
Machiooooohhh!!

*shakes fist*
Yeaaaaaaaa dat's right!

Snk16
12-16-2006, 11:16 PM
Snk16 reporting for duty! :beer:

The Executioner
12-16-2006, 11:40 PM
Let kick some Cardinals' ass. :salute:

Emancipator
12-16-2006, 11:50 PM
I'm ready for Bronco football.

This should be an awesome game.

Lets go offense, defense, special teams, coaches, and fans.

jlarsiii
12-17-2006, 12:23 AM
I have been waiting for this game to come around all week long. In my mind it is do or die time for our playoff hopes so here's to hoping that we STOMP the Cards.

Let's Go Broncs!

azBRONCOSaz
12-17-2006, 12:55 AM
i am really excited for this game- i can't wait to see the broncos live!

BroncFanIN
12-17-2006, 06:07 AM
Morning, Broncomaniacs!

It's a good day for some Broncos football! The winning kind! :salute:

Jaws
12-17-2006, 06:18 AM
Morning, Broncomaniacs!

It's a good day for some Broncos football! The winning kind! :salute:

I have a good feeling about this one. Both my soccer team and rugby team have already won impressively this weekend, so all I need now is a Broncos win to complete the hatrick :D

BroncFanIN
12-17-2006, 06:22 AM
I have a good feeling about this one. Both my soccer team and rugby team have already won impressively this weekend, so all I need now is a Broncos win to complete the hatrick :D
yea! My FF players did really well last night. (Vick and Dunn). I'm on my way to beating WhoDey for the second strait week.

I think its for last place or second to last place...either way...victory will be mine!...:coffee:

Jaws
12-17-2006, 06:34 AM
yea! My FF players did really well last night. (Vick and Dunn). I'm on my way to beating WhoDey for the second strait week.

I think its for last place or second to last place...either way...victory will be mine!...:coffee:

Beating a Bengals fan twice, a good omen for next week perhaps? :D

I've got the divisional playoffs in one of my leagues, still battling it out for the final spot in the playoffs in the other. Battling it out for 5th in the GPA one.

kmcgough25
12-17-2006, 06:37 AM
Well, no team is as good as they look when they're winning and as bad when their losing.

Here's to reversing the trend and putting us all in a better mood!!!!

BroncFanIN
12-17-2006, 06:38 AM
Beating a Bengals fan twice, a good omen for next week perhaps? :D

I've got the divisional playoffs in one of my leagues, still battling it out for the final spot in the playoffs in the other. Battling it out for 5th in the GPA one.
I'm in the "Consolation" round in all my FF leagues...:heh:

Is the game on TV there tonight?

Jaws
12-17-2006, 06:43 AM
I'm in the "Consolation" round in all my FF leagues...:heh:

Is the game on TV there tonight?

Yes it is, yet again :dance: I've been very fortunate since they've introduced this new digital service. There's a main game and an alternate one available each week, which means that with so few teams playing the same time as the Broncos, as opposed to the earlier games when there are a lot on the same time, that my chances of getting the Broncos games on tv are really high. I think I've only missed a couple all season long.

Thundergirl
12-17-2006, 06:50 AM
GO BRONCOS!

:beer: :salute: :thumb:

2 Minute Warning
12-17-2006, 06:54 AM
i am really excited for this game- i can't wait to see the broncos live!

HEY good for you!
:rockon:

BroncFanIN
12-17-2006, 06:54 AM
Yes it is, yet again :dance: I've been very fortunate since they've introduced this new digital service. There's a main game and an alternate one available each week, which means that with so few teams playing the same time as the Broncos, as opposed to the earlier games when there are a lot on the same time, that my chances of getting the Broncos games on tv are really high. I think I've only missed a couple all season long.
:clap: Very nice!
We were supposed to get upgraded to HD on Friday. (DirecTV). We had called them to set up local channels at our new house here in IL on Wed. We had been receiving local channels from Louisville, KY.
So they disconnected that...then found out we couldnt get locals without another dish. So they set up someone to come out on Friday to set that up. We then asked about the HD thing. It was free with a 2 year agreement...so we said sure.
Well, they never showed :mad:
We called DirecTV, and they said we had been scheduled for the HD install on 12-27, and the local channels for Jan 5th. Oooh...we were angry...very very angry.
I hate it when they do this kind of thing. Luckily, we have an antenna to pick up local channels....but I wanted to watch this game and the Bengals game next week in HD!
:brick:

Emancipator
12-17-2006, 07:25 AM
Well you all hold the fort down until I return from church.

Go Broncos. Play extremely well. :salute:

broncophan
12-17-2006, 08:17 AM
good morning all....enjoy the game today....and GO BRONCOS!!!

Seamus
12-17-2006, 08:34 AM
This is the perfect thread to post my "Yea I have been wating for this game all season Since I am Going to it!"
Seats 50 yard line, 38 rows up (ehh get to see the whole field better) behind the Denver bench. High 50's warming up to the low 70's the roof should be opened up letting this nice Arizona weather in.

I hope to see a good game, this is due or die, I hope that the banged up team can start the three game winning streak to end the season.

biglenny
12-17-2006, 08:52 AM
Good Morning everybody heres to a gr8 game :cheers: :beer: :cheers:

Go Broncos

BroncFanIN
12-17-2006, 08:53 AM
ESPN's Jaws thinks Cutler will have a breakout game vs. Cardinals :rockon:

Denver is favored by 3 on the road. :cheers:

This game outta be good! With a win here, we'll gain some much needed confidence...and if Cutler can have a good game, get his first win...that will only make everything better!

BroncFanIN
12-17-2006, 08:54 AM
This is the perfect thread to post my "Yea I have been wating for this game all season Since I am Going to it!"
Seats 50 yard line, 38 rows up (ehh get to see the whole field better) behind the Denver bench. High 50's warming up to the low 70's the roof should be opened up letting this nice Arizona weather in.

I hope to see a good game, this is due or die, I hope that the banged up team can start the three game winning streak to end the season.
Oooh niice! Where's that green smilie when you need one?

Enjoy the game! :beer:

Morning, Lenny! :beer:

biglenny
12-17-2006, 08:54 AM
ESPN's Jaws thinks Cutler will have a breakout game vs. Cardinals :rockon:

Denver is favored by 3 on the road. :cheers:

This game outta be good! With a win here, we'll gain some much needed confidence...and if Cutler can have a good game, get his first win...that will only make everything better!

I am in full agreement with you madam :salute:

BroncFanIN
12-17-2006, 08:55 AM
I am in full agreement with you madam :salute:
Hi ya, Lenny!

I'm ready for some football! :rockon:

biglenny
12-17-2006, 09:02 AM
sounds like everone on fsn is picking the cards jay glazer is a @#$%head :rolleyes:

BroncFanIN
12-17-2006, 09:23 AM
sounds like everone on fsn is picking the cards jay glazer is a @#$%head :rolleyes:
Watching ESPN...nothing on the Broncos yet.

Very little on the Spitter. Whew! :rolleyes:

biglenny
12-17-2006, 09:30 AM
Watching ESPN...nothing on the Broncos yet.

Very little on the Spitter. Whew! :rolleyes:

Well hopefully theyll get around to them soon and hopefully they stay the heck off our band wagon! :smug: theres not enough room for them :D :cheers: :D

biglenny
12-17-2006, 09:31 AM
"dos guys white der" LMAO :beer: :laugh: :beer:

Elway
12-17-2006, 10:02 AM
except on the scroll bar, where it says we lost our last 3 games by 20 points and are trying to avoid our first 5 game skid since 1990. Ahh Espn gotta love them. :rolleyes:

biglenny
12-17-2006, 10:17 AM
hey elway how are ya bro? :cheers:

tnedator
12-17-2006, 10:17 AM
except on the scroll bar, where it says we lost our last 3 games by 20 points and are trying to avoid our first 5 game skid since 1990. Ahh Espn gotta love them. :rolleyes:

Good thing I was watching the PC screen and only listening to Mort and the gang. Didn't see the scroll of lies. We all know that the Broncos might be losers on the field, but they are WINNERS in our hearts!!!!

tnedator
12-17-2006, 10:18 AM
They are talking about the Broncs on ESPN.

jlarsiii
12-17-2006, 10:22 AM
I don't have cable so if you guys could fill me in on what they are saying that would be nice.

tnedator
12-17-2006, 10:22 AM
They are talking about the Broncs on ESPN.

Ok, wound up being more of silly Mane humor about Leinart and company, and only a few words about the Broncos.

biglenny
12-17-2006, 10:24 AM
Ok, wound up being more of silly Mane humor about Leinart and company, and only a few words about the Broncos.

yea stay off our band wagon stupid talking heads :rockon:

tnedator
12-17-2006, 10:33 AM
yea stay off our band wagon stupid talking heads :rockon:

Where's the love, Tom Jackson???

biglenny
12-17-2006, 10:37 AM
Where's the love, Tom Jackson???

I like it best when they all hate us :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

tnedator
12-17-2006, 10:38 AM
I like it best when they all hate us :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

LOL, you must like it a lot then. :D

At least Tom just said that the Broncos' linebackers are the best in the league.

biglenny
12-17-2006, 10:40 AM
cutler on cbs kwel

biglenny
12-17-2006, 10:41 AM
LOL, you must like it a lot then. :D

At least Tom just said that the Broncos' linebackers are the best in the league.

yes im ussualy a pretty happy guy :D

biglenny
12-17-2006, 11:07 AM
its gettin awfully quiet in here :eek:

BroncFanIN
12-17-2006, 11:10 AM
ahhh....just got done with brunch...yum! :smug:

What'd Cutler say on CBS?

tnedator
12-17-2006, 11:12 AM

I didn't watch the CBS pregame show, but I think recorded on my Tivo. Didn't realize there was a Cutler interview, I am going to go look.

biglenny
12-17-2006, 11:14 AM

they were just talking about being a rookie qb with Jay mat and vince It was a quick one

BroncFanIN
12-17-2006, 11:16 AM
I didn't watch the CBS pregame show, but I think recorded on my Tivo. Didn't realize there was a Cutler interview, I am going to go look.
Thanks, TNed! :D
Wow! :O What a run for Pacman Jones! TD Titans!

Is the KC/Chargers game tonight?

tnedator
12-17-2006, 11:19 AM

Ok, here is what he said. The format was basically them popping from one to the next and showing short, one to two sentence, sound bites from each (Leinart, Young and Cutler) young QB.

Here is what Jay said:

"It wasn't going to be easy"

"Tough times are hard"

"I like the fact that I got to watch the first 10 or 11 games"

"My welcome to the NFL moment was the INT to Seattle returned for TD. I was thinking that I shouldn't have thrown that"

"I graded my performance as a whole as a C, I can go much better, but I am learning as I go"

"The best piece of advice I was given was from Jake Plummer, and he told me to just hang in there, there will be good times and bad times and believe in yourself and do your best"

BroncFanIN
12-17-2006, 11:22 AM
Ok, here is what he said. The format was basically them popping from one to the next and showing short, one to two sentence, sound bites from each (Leinart, Young and Cutler) young QB.

Here is what Jay said:

"It wasn't going to be easy"

"Tough times are hard"

"I like the fact that I got to watch the first 10 or 11 games"

"My welcome to the NFL moment was the INT to Seattle returned for TD. I was thinking that I shouldn't have thrown that"

"I graded my performance as a whole as a C, I can go much better, but I am learning as I go"

"The best piece of advice I was given was from Jake Plummer, and he told me to just hang in there, there will be good times and bad times and believe in yourself and do your best"
I like the kids confidence and maturity. I hope he does like Jaws said, and has a break out game vs. Cardinals.
Thanks!
Check your CP's ;)

tnedator
12-17-2006, 11:24 AM
I like the kids confidence and maturity. I hope he does like Jaws said, and has a break out game vs. Cardinals.
Thanks!
Check your CP's ;)

I hope he has a breakout, too. I have not given up hopes of the playoffs, so I am hoping Cutler gets better each of the last three games, the Broncos manage to win out, KC loses at least one, the Broncos get in the playoffs, and Cutler is in a groove when the the playoffs start.

Things might not go that way, but I am going to hold onto the hope of getting into the playoffs until we are eliminated. :)

biglenny
12-17-2006, 11:25 AM
Thanks!
Check your CP's ;)

I think hes a pretty sharp kid and will just get better and better as time goes on :cheers:

tnedator
12-17-2006, 11:25 AM
Thanks, TNed! :D
Wow! :O What a run for Pacman Jones! TD Titans!

Is the KC/Chargers game tonight?

Yes on the KC game. Sunday night football.

BroncFanIN
12-17-2006, 11:27 AM
I hope he has a breakout, too. I have not given up hopes of the playoffs, so I am hoping Cutler gets better each of the last three games, the Broncos manage to win out, KC loses at least one, the Broncos get in the playoffs, and Cutler is in a groove when the the playoffs start.

Things might not go that way, but I am going to hold onto the hope of getting into the playoffs until we are eliminated. :)
Me, too. I was hoping the KC game would be early today. With them playing SD...they could lose today. It'd make me feel better going into our game knowing KC lost...ah well..:heh:

tnedator
12-17-2006, 11:34 AM
I think hes a pretty sharp kid and will just get better and better as time goes on :cheers:

He and Jake have both handled this whole QB controversy situation with total class. They could have both been using the media and getting their thoughts on the subject out there, but they have both said the right things to keep at as small a distraction to the team as possilbe.

To bad the fans and media didn't learn from the QBs in how to handle a situation like this with class....

biglenny
12-17-2006, 11:35 AM
I just dont see the chiefs beating the boltz unless marty ball shows up I say kcs loseing streak continues :cheers:

biglenny
12-17-2006, 11:36 AM
He and Jake have both handled this whole QB controversy situation with total class. They could have both been using the media and getting their thoughts on the subject out there, but they have both said the right things to keep at as small a distraction to the team as possilbe.

To bad the fans and media didn't learn from the QBs in how to handle a situation like this with class....

class and the media go together like millitary intelagnece

BroncFanIN
12-17-2006, 11:37 AM

I know what you mean. So many expected Cutler to come in and well...play like Elway did in his later years. And so many were bitterly disappointed when he played like a rookie.
Personally, with all that he has faced, I think he's played fairly well.
But then again, I support whoever plays for Denver. :cheers:

tnedator
12-17-2006, 11:38 AM
class and the media go together like millitary intelagnece

We should start referring to the 'General Discussion' forum as the military intelligence department....

tnedator
12-17-2006, 11:39 AM
Personally, with all that he has faced, I think he's played fairly well.
But then again, I support whoever plays for Denver. :cheers:

As do I (on both points above)

BroncFanIN
12-17-2006, 11:39 AM
I just dont see the chiefs beating the boltz unless marty ball shows up I say kcs loseing streak continues :cheers:
That should be interesting...to see if Marty ball rears its head in the last part of this season.

The Colts game should be good tomorrow, too.

biglenny
12-17-2006, 11:47 AM
That should be interesting...to see if Marty ball rears its head in the last part of this season.

The Colts game should be good tomorrow, too.

The thing that worrys me is we need the stupid boltz to win .....soooooo its martyball time :confused:

bronco30
12-17-2006, 11:47 AM
pyrce now w/ 10.5 sacks we need a few of those type of guys next year really bad...

tnedator
12-17-2006, 11:48 AM
pyrce now w/ 10.5 sacks we need a few of those type of guys next year really bad...

If pryce had 10.5 sacks in Denver the last couple years, he would still be in Denver.

The Executioner
12-17-2006, 11:59 AM
Bear's offense still sucks. :coffee:

biglenny
12-17-2006, 12:07 PM
man we still have like 2 hrs of these boreing damn games this sucks :rolleyes:

Emancipator
12-17-2006, 12:08 PM
Hello everyone.

I'm back from a good church service.

Now it's all the Broncos.

BroncFanIN
12-17-2006, 12:09 PM
watching the Titans/Jags game. Its somewhat interesting.

The Titans D is not bad. They get some good pressue on Garrard. And they tackle! :goofy:

BroncFanIN
12-17-2006, 12:10 PM
Hello everyone.

Hi ya, E! :cheers:

biglenny
12-17-2006, 12:11 PM
Hello everyone.

nice to see ya back Emancipator :cheers:

Emancipator
12-17-2006, 12:13 PM
Hello BFI

Hello biglenny

biglenny
12-17-2006, 12:17 PM
Hello BFI

Hello biglenny

whats the good word buddy?

Emancipator
12-17-2006, 12:18 PM
whats the good word buddy?
Everything is great here in Broncoville, TN.

biglenny
12-17-2006, 12:21 PM
pretty excited to see our young rookie hopefully have his breakout game! :cheers:

Emancipator
12-17-2006, 12:25 PM
Hopefully he will. We need him to. :beer:

biglenny
12-17-2006, 12:28 PM
I think it would do wonders for his confedence not that he is too shacky right now but a win would help fo sure

lancane
12-17-2006, 12:37 PM
I still can not believe Shannon Sharpe, what a sellout, he thinks Denver has no chance and Phil Simms...the man we all thought hated our Broncs' is full on board our bandwagon!

:confused:

Did hell freeze over?

:laugh:

biglenny
12-17-2006, 12:39 PM
I still can not believe Shannon Sharpe, what a sellout, he thinks Denver has no chance and Phil Simms...the man we all thought hated our Broncs' is full on board our bandwagon!

Did hell freeze over?

man shanon sharpe would through this team under the bus just as soon as look at us :rolleyes: Talkingheads :goofy:

The Executioner
12-17-2006, 12:39 PM

Did hell freeze over?

You mean Boomer Esiason?!?!?!? Thats not Simms dude. Yes, Sharpe = Sell out bandwaggoner.

lancane
12-17-2006, 12:41 PM
man shanon sharpe would through this team under the bus just as soon as look at us :rolleyes: Talkingheads :goofy:

I believe he would, he must have lost money in the AFCCG last year and is real pissed off, because he was all praise, this year he has been anti-Bronco, and Phile Simms since starting Cutler has been all positive, something none of us are use to, hell more analysts are positive since Cutler took the helm then anytime since the loss in the AFCCG...just a tad strange...lol.

biglenny
12-17-2006, 12:41 PM
You mean Boomer Esiason?!?!?!? Thats not Simms dude. Yes, Sharpe = Sell out bandwaggoner.

boomer is a hater from way back LOL but sims and boomer could be twins Im alway getting those two idiots confused :confused:

The Executioner
12-17-2006, 12:42 PM
boomer is a hater from way back LOL but sims and boomer could be twins Im alway getting those two idiots confused :confused:

Yes yes, back then it was those 2 twin idiots that hates the Broncos. Now its the 3 idiots that hate us. Sharpe is one of em.

biglenny
12-17-2006, 12:44 PM
Yes yes, back then it was those 2 twin idiots that hates the Broncos. Now its the 3 idiots that hate us. Sharpe is one of em.

just three the media as a whole are haters and thats the way big lenny likes it dangit

lancane
12-17-2006, 12:46 PM

No I know Esiason is as well, he said so today, but the other day Phil Simms was praising Cutler all up and down the field and said he would be a 'great quarterback' on a good team who he believes will be winning for a long time to come.

I know Esiason was saying he believes we will win...and he is on our bandwagon as well. Just weird, Phil Simms...we all know he never complimented our team, we always thought he was East Coast bias.

Boomer has been more optimistic than usual when it comes to us, but he never really was down on our team, always middle of the road...but it is surprising to him praise us as well, or get any of his support.

It is like the world turned inside out! :confused:

The Executioner
12-17-2006, 12:53 PM
No I know Esiason is as well, he said so today, but the other day Phil Simms was praising Cutler all up and down the field and said he would be a 'great quarterback' on a good team who he believes will be winning for a long time to come.

I know Esiason was saying he believes we will win...and he is on our bandwagon as well. Just weird, Phil Simms...we all know he never complimented our team, we always thought he was East Coast bias.

Boomer has been more optimistic than usual when it comes to us, but he never really was down on our team, always middle of the road...but it is surprising to him praise us as well, or get any of his support.

It is like the world turned inside out! :confused:

A sign of Armageddon perhaps? J. C. has come to save us.

The Executioner
12-17-2006, 12:55 PM
Devin Hester is now more famous that Jordan himself in Chicago. We should've drafted him instead of Marshall...........:brick:

biglenny
12-17-2006, 01:07 PM
Devin Hester is now more famous that Jordan himself in Chicago. We should've drafted him instead of Marshall...........:brick:

so he can sit on the bench most of the time like Marshall? :confused:

rudge
12-17-2006, 01:09 PM
Hester was drafted #57, Tony Scheffler our 2nd pick was #61.

The Executioner
12-17-2006, 01:12 PM
Hester was drafted #57, Tony Scheffler our 2nd pick was #61.

You sure? because Bears dont have any 1st round this year I believe and they drafted another CB on the 2nd round not Hester.

The Executioner
12-17-2006, 01:13 PM
so he can sit on the bench most of the time like Marshall? :confused:

Devin Hester is on the pace for Rookie of the year. He have 6 kick returns for TDs for the Bears, NFL record.

rudge
12-17-2006, 01:16 PM
There first choice was Danieal Manning in the 2nd #42.
They traded #26 to the Bills.
Then took Hester.

biglenny
12-17-2006, 01:16 PM
Devin Hester is on the pace for Rookie of the year. He have 6 kick returns for TDs for the Bears, NFL record.

I just think that we dont use our rookies enough with the exception of certain dbs

NameUsedBefore
12-17-2006, 01:18 PM
We use our rookies quite a bit, actually. I mean, you don't really see the low rounders, but most first day rookies see quite a bit of action.

Nomad Broncofan
12-17-2006, 01:19 PM
Just got back from pheasent hunting and a big scratch plus the kids were cold with the single digit wind chill. I know the BRONCOS won't scratch today. They'll come out with a win and Jay's first of his NFL career. But the game will be close. Good Luck BRONCOS. Boy, the Detriot Lions are horrible to watch and I made a $5 bet they would win. :brick: Have fun today guys and gals and let's enjoy this first win we'll receive in 4 games! GO BRONCOS! :cheers:

biglenny
12-17-2006, 01:19 PM
We use our rookies quite a bit, actually. I mean, you don't really see the low rounders, but most first day rookies see quite a bit of action.

yea this is true I retract my previous statement ;)

biglenny
12-17-2006, 01:28 PM
yes less then an hour to go woooohooooooo :cheers:

Nomad Broncofan
12-17-2006, 01:34 PM
TEN is doing the Broncos a big favor, but the Jets are tearing up the Vikings

biglenny
12-17-2006, 01:37 PM
that tenn game is been pretty fun to watch

fraguela09
12-17-2006, 01:45 PM
Let's Go Borncos... Jags losing... Broncos back in this thing. Chiefs lose tonight and Broncs hold their own fate in their hands once again!

BroncFanIN
12-17-2006, 01:45 PM
that tenn game is been pretty fun to watch
Yes it has! :D

Wowee, did I have a good nap! :cheers:

biglenny
12-17-2006, 01:49 PM
Yes it has! :D

Wowee, did I have a good nap! :cheers:

thats a perfect sunday -----sleep until noon and wake up and take a nap :cheers:

Nomad Broncofan
12-17-2006, 01:49 PM
It's almost gametime! I love Directv Sunday Ticket, so i get to watch it. Thumb is tired from flipping through all the games

Chidoze
12-17-2006, 01:51 PM
What's up Y'all? Everybody excited for todays game?? It's been a quiet morning and afternoon so far. Hopefully it stays that way all through the night. :D Well, here's to the Broncos playing good, solid, smash mouth football today! :beer:
I'm very happy I get to watch it! :rockon:

Walker84
12-17-2006, 01:51 PM
Man the Broncos are getting some help today its all up to them now.

GO BRONCOS! :salute:

biglenny
12-17-2006, 01:53 PM
It's almost gametime! I love Directv Sunday Ticket, so i get to watch it. Thumb is tired from flipping through all the games

I know man maybe their will be a new defect from it and we can get some kind of a settelment out of the thing sunday ticket thumb or something like that LOL

biglenny
12-17-2006, 01:55 PM
What's up Y'all? Everybody excited for todays game?? It's been a quiet morning and afternoon so far. Hopefully it stays that way all through the night. :D Well, here's to the Broncos playing good, solid, smash mouth football today! :beer:
I'm very happy I get to watch it! :rockon:

hecky ya we are its time to snap this little spell weve been going through

BroncFanIN
12-17-2006, 01:55 PM
thats a perfect sunday -----sleep until noon and wake up and take a nap :cheers:
I've been up since 6am...couldnt sleep.

Aw, dang! JAX TD! :brick:

Nomad Broncofan
12-17-2006, 01:56 PM
I know man maybe their will be a new defect from it and we can get some kind of a settelment out of the thing sunday ticket thumb or something like that LOL

I never thought of that! hmmmm! The wheels are spinning now! :cheers:

biglenny
12-17-2006, 01:56 PM
theres a 6 a.m. :eek:

The Executioner
12-17-2006, 01:57 PM
Damn Vick Lombardi said Darrent is inactive........ahahhahahaha like it does matters....

tnedator
12-17-2006, 01:59 PM
Damn Vick Lombardi said Darrent is inactive........ahahhahahaha like it does matters....

At least that should cut down on the number of "it's William's fault we lost" threads.

BroncFanIN
12-17-2006, 02:00 PM
theres a 6 a.m. :eek:
yeah...:ugh: One of the many joys of being very, very pregnant! :laugh:

Hubby went out to get a newspaper...and he comes back with a "Gripper" for me. So when I drop something I dont have to leave it and wait until he comes home from work to pick it up. :coffee: :P

aaronheeb
i just saw that too and wondered if anyone has heard anyhting else on it... Is he a healthy scratch??? That seems pretty unbievable. I mean, lose the starting job is one thing, but to inactivate him is another... Was he on the injury report this week????

RBDynasty
DWill deactivated. Finally..

Nomad Broncofan
12-17-2006, 02:02 PM

Larry Coyer is trying to find ways of keeping his job!

biglenny
12-17-2006, 02:03 PM
At least that should cut down on the number of "it's William's fault we lost" threads.

oh oh watch out foxworth your on deck for scapegoat city :eek:

Chidoze

So does that mean they'll be moving Foxy back to CB and put Cox at safety? Or will they put Paymah in at CB and leave Foxy at safety?

The Executioner
Game time baby!!! Lets go Cutler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BroncFanIN
12-17-2006, 02:04 PM
ahh...less merging...:)

Hopefully we'll get a win and keep the whining to a dull roar! Someone will find something to complain about :hammer:...and we'll just merge those! All the negative in one thread! :devil::laugh:

biglenny
12-17-2006, 02:04 PM
yeah...:ugh: One of the many joys of being very, very pregnant! :laugh:

Hubby went out to get a newspaper...and he comes back with a "Gripper" for me. So when I drop something I dont have to leave it and wait until he comes home from work to pick it up. :coffee: :P

LMAO thats awsome

RunYouOver
12-17-2006, 02:05 PM
Game Time!

powder

So who's playing left side??

Nick7
is the KO in 10 minutes?

BroncFanIN
12-17-2006, 02:06 PM
So does that mean they'll be moving Foxy back to CB and put Cox at safety? Or will they put Paymah in at CB and leave Foxy at safety?
I think they are going to leave Foxy at safety...

And JAX just got picked off!!

TN wins the game! :beer:

Elway
Remember keep it clean, or be banned!

Nomad Broncofan
ST knows how to tackle today

Nick7
12-17-2006, 02:07 PM
Jacksonville just got picked with less than a minute in the 4th.

Ball game.

tnedator
i just saw that too and wondered if anyone has heard anyhting else on it... Is he a healthy scratch??? That seems pretty unbievable. I mean, lose the starting job is one thing, but to inactivate him is another... Was he on the injury report this week????

He has a toe injury I think. It flared up in practice this week.

selyoink
Jags lose.

The Executioner
Ok, 3rd down.

BigBroncLove
Kick Off! Lets go Broncos D!

The Executioner
12-17-2006, 02:08 PM
Very nice Gold!!!

Good job D!

selyoink
Wow a three and out. Those don't happen often.

Nick7
looks like the Jets are gonna win

The Executioner
Kirkus! :rockon: :cheers:

BigBroncLove
12-17-2006, 02:09 PM
Wow a three and out. Those don't happen often.

Lets not get pessimistic to early on :P

EddieMac
Well, I hope its a good sign.

I played Denver/Arizona on my new PS3 and they killed them!!! I used Cutler too!! Gawd I hope somehow that helps out. All my other superstitions have failed me.

P.S.

All you Broncos fans that are video game junkies get a PS3...they are AWESOME

BroncFanIN
Ahh...Cards punting...Kircus return...17 yards back...

Here come Cutler! :beer:

BroncoKazuki
Alright Defense, were at good field position, Its time for the offense :salute:

RunYouOver
Nice return.... much better than D-wils!

Elway
whoo hoo starting past our own 20 !

Nick7
All you Broncos fans that are video game junkies get a PS3...they are AWESOME

I'd rather not sell all my worldly possessions... :D

The Executioner
12-17-2006, 02:10 PM
Very good Bell! :cheers:

selyoink
First down Tatum.

Nick7
grr...

Can't find a gamecast

BigBroncLove
1st down! let's keep rolling on the ground, love watching how Arizona tries to stop the run!

powder
Wooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

RunYouOver
12-17-2006, 02:11 PM
Yeah TATUM!

Make it easier on Cutler!

The Executioner
What a strike by Cutler!!!

Jesus have mercy, thank GOD!

selyoink
Touchdown Walker! Perfect start!

Broncosfreak_56
Holy crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BaileyTheBest
Cutler To Walker!!!!

BroncoKazuki
Cutler to Walker for a huge TD. Did anyone see Cutler get decked by that cardnal lineman. The lineman took a little longer to get up then Cutler, He just bounced back up like nothing happen.

BroncFanIN
NICE!!! Cutler to Walker baby!!! What a throw and catch!! :rockon:

maruske845
what a throw by cutler

good catch too by walker

Nomad Broncofan
HOLY :eek: ! Did you see that throw! Great catch too!

RunYouOver
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing Cutler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

theshiverman
Big Time Arm on that dude!

BigBroncLove
TD! Great read by Cutler, and a GREAT THROW!

Elway
whoo hoo JAVON!

12and4
65 yard bomb...

gindaorshaman
Touchdown! Im stuck at work

nickmeyer
12-17-2006, 02:12 PM
Good way to start :rockon:

fraguela09
Finally... Walker... I need him 2 for my fantasy playoff game today... NICE...

DrunkPanda
whooooooooooooo that was an amazing throw. couldn't have been better :rockon:

RBDynasty
Good lord. What an arm.

Chidoze
OMG!!! That was insane.........What a long throw. Walker has been invisible the last 4 weeks. Way to go guys! Keep it up! :thumb:

Walker84
Chyeah!
What a throw by Cutler and catch by Walker.
Keep it up now.

Nick7
how many yards was the TD?

atl-bronco
Good Job Jay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woooohoooooo!!!!!

qnpd
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

jb_edson81
I wish i Could see it. Was it a 50 yd pass or a 25+ yd pass catch and run? go Broncos :fight:

nickmeyer
That Ball traveled 70 yards in the air :eek:

Buff_bronc_fan
12-17-2006, 02:13 PM
I think that throw showed up on the radars at NORAD... Holy crap what a gun. :rockon:

Walker84
I think Walker is alot happier now. Watch for Cutler to him alot tonight.

MTRaiderHater
65 YARDS IN THE AIR!!!! GO BRONCOS!!! :rockon: :fight:

fraguela09
cards are terrible against the pass... should be Cutler's breakout game!

DrunkPanda
I wish i Could see it. Was it a 50 yd pass or a 25+ yd pass catch and run? go Broncos :fight:
walker caught the ball in the endzone :smug:

robfra78
Great throw Jay.... Great start team... maybe my new Javon Walker jersey is a lucky omen :D

Chidoze
That Ball traveled 70 yards in the air :eek:
:O :O :O :O

muse
Hahah, you know what that reminds me of? 2003 Preseason vs Indy, Plummer to Lelie off hte rollout, must've been 65yds. Always remember that play :D

Walker84
Defense!!!
:fight:

broncosROXMYSOX
12-17-2006, 02:14 PM
OH MY GOSH!!! I can't see the game cuz' thay won't put it on T.V.!!! How come when I can't see it all of this amazin stuff happens? Oh well it'll be on th recaps! GO JAY AND JAVON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MTRaiderHater
Cutlerfan knew what he was talking about with that arm strength. BEEEEutiful.

The Executioner
Bailey got INT!!!

To hell with Lineart!!!! :rockon: :cheers:

Nick7
the AZ MB's are hilarious.

http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.php?t=16998&page=4

selyoink
12-17-2006, 02:15 PM
The Champion with an INT!

BigBroncLove
Bailey at it again, now things are clicking baby...

Walker84
The Champ!!!!!!!
Nice reconition.

BroncoKazuki
Champ with a pick

qnpd
Yesss@!$#%#$*( Go Bailey

DrunkPanda
why would you do that, leinart? why? :sad:

nickmeyer
NICE! Go Champ WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Snk16
Great start.

54 yard TD pass, Champ Bailey INT. BEASTILY! :beer:

atl-bronco
CHAMP!!!!!!!! :rockon:

Drew303
yeaahhhh baby!!!! you hear that denver crowd there???

BaileyTheBest
Bailey does it again! How can you not vote him for DPOY?

BroncFanIN
I guess Leinart knows now he cant throw towards Bailey! :laugh:

x_predator89
I dont think Plummer makes that TD throw.

GO CHAMP!!!

Nomad Broncofan
:nono: Don't throw Bailey's way

Master Supreme
Way the go Champ lets get back in this, we need these games
:fight: :fight:

12and4
I lOVE YOU CHAMP!

jb_edson81
YeAH baby go Champ!!!! :fight:

Walker84
Solid run by Tatum.

tnedator
Nice start. Awesome throw by Cutler and now a pick by Champ!! :D

RunYouOver
Champ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

MTRaiderHater
12-17-2006, 02:16 PM
GO BAILEY!!!!!
:fight:

Nick7
Bwahahahahahahahahahah!!!!

ChrisSimpy
wow i might have to stay home and watch this game :D

Elway
the champ!! :salute:

The Executioner
Bell and Cutler and Bailey! :rockon:

:cheers: :beer:

Broncos724
Wow so I guess Leinart is stupid... :cheers:

ImaBroncosFan
The game has started? Wow, first pass from Cutler a 54 yard TD :rockon: Also nice pick by Champ :rockon: :rockon:

Nick7
12-17-2006, 02:17 PM
This game is giving me an erection.

:eek:

----------

Walker84
Shanny is doing a great job play calling so far.

RunYouOver
Tatum first down!!!!!! :D

MTRaiderHater
Its really nice to see Tater lower his head & shoulders into the defenders instead of trying to go around them!!

fraguela09
this is the broncos we have know for so long... score on opening drive... blitz teams in 1st... Champ makes chumps of them all... let's pound it in!

tnedator
walker caught the ball in the endzone :smug:

Cutler released it just over the Denver 35 and Walker caught it just short of the endzone. basically, it was 65 yards (give or take) in the air.

Great throw.

BroncoKazuki
2nd and 10. anyone smell another bombing run :D

RBDynasty
And that's why you don't throw the ball anywhere near #24.

Thrasher
it's going to be a nice game :fight:

Elway
12-17-2006, 02:18 PM
deleted due to content

Walker84
C"mon Cutler convert this and give us a nice 14-0 lead.

RunYouOver
:eek:

----------

:laugh: :laugh:

Please convert this!!

Elway
come on broncos

tdnmecudawon3
can't believe I'm missing this game!!! can't even listen to it on koa :sad:

fraguela09
setting up BIGHUGEBIG game next week...

hemster2
This is painful. I cant even listen on the radio now.

BroncoKazuki
12-17-2006, 02:19 PM
Nice drop throw to tatum, Cutler. Lets pick up that 1st down. GOOO BRONCOS!!

RBDynasty
This is painful. I cant even listen on the radio now.We'll keep you guys up to date. :salute:

BigBroncLove
I don't want to get ahead of myself since theres a lot of game left, but I'm looking forward to a great Monday in 4 long weeks if things keep up the way they are...

MTRaiderHater
I wonder if Shanahan really thought that Cutler could connect on that long ball, or if he just threw it in there to see what would happen. :salute:

Nomad Broncofan
:offtopic: But Tampa has come back to tie with the Bears 31-31. Really surprising imo

BigBroncLove
12-17-2006, 02:20 PM
:offtopic: But Tampa has come back to tie with the Bears 31-31. Really surprising imo

Really? that is amazing, especially sicne Gruden yanked Gradkowski....

RunYouOver
What's with the break? TV timeout?

Snk16
Awww shucks...field goal.

The Executioner
12-17-2006, 02:21 PM
We got 3 points at least.

selyoink
Dang. Too bad we couldn't get a TD.

Walker84
Smart play by Cutler. Don't throw a pick.

Nick7
Really? that is amazing, especially sicne Gruden yanked Gradkowski....

who is playing QB?

RunYouOver
Alright...kick the FG...take the early 10-0 lead.

Thanks Champ! :salute:

Thrasher
my stream has the worst sound ever...
so it's the only one who has to improve this week :D

LordXenu
who is playing QB?

Tim Rattay