PDA

View Full Version : 2007 opponents

Elway
12-28-2006, 10:26 PM
Schedule is not released but this is the way it should stack up, based on current standings and the NFL Rotation.

Never too early to be thinking of next year. :salute:

HOME

1 - Raiders
2 - Chargers
3 - Chiefs
4 - Packers
5 - Vikings
6 - Jaguars
7 - Titans
8 - Jets / Bengals

Away

1 - Raiders
2 - Chargers
3 - Chiefs
4 - Bears
5 - Lions
6 - Colts
7 - Texans
8 - Jets / Bengals

The Dark Knight
12-28-2006, 10:28 PM
Wow! We are going to have a great record next year.

Look at all those chodes on our schedule.

:)

stnzed
12-28-2006, 10:33 PM
Undefeated at home should be an attainable goal!

What decides whether they get the Bengals at home or the Jets?

If the Broncos finish higher they go there?

AsianOrange
12-28-2006, 10:34 PM
Looks like next year will be as challenging. Thank goodness we get Detroit :D Maybe it could be a Thanksgiving game!

JWinn
12-28-2006, 10:59 PM
I hope Favre sticks around one more year.

I'd like to see him one more time.

We could retire at the same time! Him from playing, and me from paying to go to games. :laugh:

Ohio Broncos
12-28-2006, 11:00 PM
Undefeated at home should be an attainable goal!

What decides whether they get the Bengals at home or the Jets?

If the Broncos finish higher they go there?

I'm just guessing, but I think the Bengals will come to Denver again. Before they played there last week, the Broncos played the Bengals in Cincinnati the last 3 times that we played each other (2000, 2003, 2004) or maybe more than that.

We're due for a couple of games against them in our house. ;)

tpryce93
12-28-2006, 11:42 PM
I can't wait to play the vikings. it seems that everybody in my town is either a broncos or a vikings fan. so i can't wait to beat the pants off of them next year. :salute:

stnzed
12-28-2006, 11:46 PM
I hope Favre sticks around one more year.

I'd like to see him one more time.

We could retire at the same time! Him from playing, and me from paying to go to games. :laugh:

Same me!

Btw, you can't stop going to the games.....One less "Old Schooler" means one more Chardeney (sp..w/e) sipper! :mad:

JWinn
12-28-2006, 11:50 PM
Same me!

Btw, you can't stop going to the games.....One less "Old Schooler" means one more Chardeney (sp..w/e) sipper! :mad:

Never said I was going to stop going to games.

Just stop PAYING to go to games! :D

12and4
12-28-2006, 11:54 PM
Never said I was going to stop going to games.

Just stop PAYING to go to games! :D
where do you work? im retarded, i am not up to date with the info.... lol

JWinn
12-29-2006, 12:02 AM
where do you work? im retarded, i am not up to date with the info.... lol

Work?

Me?

:laugh:

Being a Broncomania moderator is my only gig.

But starting in the 2008 football season, I plan to return to the workforce.

At this place.......

http://www.terraserver.com/snapshots/wm_images/Invesco-Field.jpg

12and4
12-29-2006, 12:04 AM
nice place i hear. it looks familiar......

JWinn
12-29-2006, 12:06 AM
nice place i hear. it looks familiar......

"There's no place like home."

:thumb:

JoRo
12-29-2006, 12:11 AM
Schedule is not released but this is the way it should stack up, based on current standings and the NFL Rotation.

HOME

1 - Raiders
2 - Chargers
3 - Chiefs
4 - Packers
5 - Vikings
6 - Jaguars
7 - Titans
8 - Jets / Bengals

Away

1 - Raiders
2 - Chargers
3 - Chiefs
4 - Bears
5 - Lions
6 - Colts
7 - Texans
8 - Jets / Bengals

Whenever they declare when tickets come out you guys should remind me so I cna look into the Detroit ones:)

Nomad Broncofan
12-29-2006, 06:12 AM
I can't wait to play the vikings. it seems that everybody in my town is either a broncos or a vikings fan. so i can't wait to beat the pants off of them next year. :salute:

Hopefully we can get the monkey off our back! Because the Vikings have beaten the Broncos their last two meetings. Remember when Moss did that toss back while getting tackled and the other Viking scored. :sad:

sniperwolf
12-29-2006, 10:43 AM
12-4 as i can see next year. maybe 13-3

TheWookieeBronco
12-29-2006, 02:59 PM
Texans, Packers and Lions in one season. I predict in those games if Farve stays around Champ Bailey will have around 5 INT's for those 3 games.

Infact i can see Brett Farve getting sacked by John Lynch who comes at him on a blitz and then once being hit Brett Farve's helmet comes off and you look at Brett Farve and he doesn't have a head :eek:

JoRo
12-29-2006, 03:08 PM
"There's no place like home."

:thumb:

What you going to be doing for work there? or were you kidding..

JoRo
12-29-2006, 03:09 PM
Texans, Packers and Lions in one season. I predict in those games if Farve stays around Champ Bailey will have around 5 INT's for those 3 games.

Infact i can see Brett Farve getting sacked by John Lynch who comes at him on a blitz and then once being hit Brett Farve's helmet comes off and you look at Brett Farve and he doesn't have a head :eek:

You ask me we would do a lot better against the packers if they dont have Favre. They drafted AARON RODGERS.

RODGER= BUST. I read enough about him on the FO thing and see JUST enough to know: he= sucks.

JWinn
12-29-2006, 03:15 PM
What you going to be doing for work there? or were you kidding..

I would NEVER kid about giving up my tickets. :nono:

Guest Relations! Helping people find their seats.

I havent applied yet, but I've had several people who already perform that function suggest, and encourage me to apply. One of the supervisors has already told me she will give me a reccomendation, and put me where I wanna work.

Right where I always stand now anyway! Doing what I already do in order to be ABLE to stand, and not sit in my seat.

They just have to wait until after next year, my last on my contract. If they do hire me, I'll not re-sign up. If they don't, I keep the tickets.

But they all keep telling me the job is mine for the asking. :eek:

Cahill
12-29-2006, 03:24 PM
I do hope the Jets are away in 2007. If so I could actually go to the game since the Jets play here in NJ. I would definitely be stoked about that.

jlhawkins9
12-30-2006, 12:30 AM
Cincy is the home game. Jets away

http://www.johnnyroadtrip.com/schedules/nfl_future_nfcs.htm

maruske845
12-30-2006, 03:43 AM
I hope we get the bears
I have friends who like them and it will be a fun time

rcsodak
12-30-2006, 02:33 PM
I would NEVER kid about giving up my tickets. :nono:

Guest Relations! Helping people find their seats.

I havent applied yet, but I've had several people who already perform that function suggest, and encourage me to apply. One of the supervisors has already told me she will give me a reccomendation, and put me where I wanna work.

Right where I always stand now anyway! Doing what I already do in order to be ABLE to stand, and not sit in my seat.

They just have to wait until after next year, my last on my contract. If they do hire me, I'll not re-sign up. If they don't, I keep the tickets.

But they all keep telling me the job is mine for the asking. :eek:
JW....here's what I think you should do.....

1. KEEP paying for your tickets....or better yet, just tell them to pay you with the seats.

2. Of course, get the position...

3. Give away your seats, every game, to posters that earn them through some thought of yours.....ie. jump through hoops, whatever.

Then, you can be at the game, keep your seats for down the road when you're unable to stand anymore :cheers: and make the day of 8 posters a year.

But of course, since it's my idea, I'd have to get first dibs..... :rockon:

rcsodak
12-30-2006, 02:36 PM

HOME

1 - Raiders
2 - Chargers
3 - Chiefs
4 - Packers
5 - Vikings
6 - Jaguars
7 - Titans
8 - Jets / Bengals

Away

1 - Raiders
2 - Chargers
3 - Chiefs
4 - Bears
5 - Lions
6 - Colts
7 - Texans
8 - Jets / Bengals
Elway, the last time this info was presented to us....like last week or something..... :rolleyes: ....I asked how the Home/Away games were decided. I never got an answer......
...so are you knowledgable about this, or just guessing?? (in a modly sort of way)

Ohio Broncos
01-02-2007, 04:09 PM

HOME

1 - Raiders
2 - Chargers
3 - Chiefs
4 - Packers
5 - Vikings
6 - Jaguars
7 - Titans
8 - Jets / Bengals

Away

1 - Raiders
2 - Chargers
3 - Chiefs
4 - Bears
5 - Lions
6 - Colts
7 - Texans
8 - Jets / Bengals

Since we slipped to third in our division, does that mean that the Bengals and Jets games will be replaced by the Steelers and Bills?

Too bad. I really wanted Denver to play the Bengals again next year.....

Marshall#15
01-02-2007, 05:26 PM
As of right now I think we can 12-4, maybe 13-3 if we get lucky.

Northern Lights
01-03-2007, 02:12 PM
Why are we against the Colts again?

Ohio Broncos
01-03-2007, 03:15 PM
Why are we against the Colts again?

The Rotation.

Denver plays every team in a certain AFC division each year. This year, it was the AFC North (Bengals, Ravens, Steelers, Browns).

Next year, we happen to play every team in the AFC South (Colts, Texans, Titans, Jaguars). Two years from now, we will play every team from the AFC East (Patriots, Bills, Dolphins, Jets). That's how the NFL Rotation goes. So with the exception of two games, you pretty much know who we're going to play each year.

Hope that answered your question. ;)

BRONCO-6
01-05-2007, 01:01 AM
Looks like next year will be as challenging. Thank goodness we get Detroit :D Maybe it could be a Thanksgiving game!

I know everyone thinks Detroit stinks- but they are not as bad as they look on record. All they need is a decent quarterback and they could easily get back into the mix....alot of their games were not blowout losses...and just 3 years ago they almost beat US at Denver.

Anikai
01-05-2007, 05:42 PM
12-4 no problem....