PDA

View Full Version : Darrent Williams

TheFuture6
01-01-2007, 09:26 AM
May he rest in peace. I was absolutely shocked when this story broke. I have been one of his biggest critics, but it is really humbling to see him go. Especially like this. I am utterly speechless. If you guys have something to say, positive, about D-Will, let it out here. Here's the news story:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-broncos-williamskilled&prov=ap&type=lgns

luv4mybroncs
01-01-2007, 09:44 AM
I woke up this morning to the awful news of Darrent Williams death. I have been a fan of the Broncos for years, yet this is the first time I felt compelled to register and post. I love the game of football, and especially the Broncos. But today we need everything aside and mourn D.W. I thought he was a great up and coming cornerbak. He had the best to look to and to learn from, Champ. I hope and pray the team does pull through this loss and his family and friends are comforted now more than ever by our all powerful God.

chiefsjen
01-01-2007, 10:33 AM
wow -- what a shock! from a chiefs fan to the broncos fans and team -- so sorry for your loss.

makes football rivalries less important when faced with a tragedy like this. best wishes to you guys.

spcdlee02
01-01-2007, 11:31 AM
I also was very critical of D Will. It all seems so insignifigant now. Rest in peace D Will. This really hurts my heart. I just don't know what to say, or better, what can you say in this situation. Nothing will make it alright. My prayer and thoughts are with his family. Good night D Will and God bless. :sad: :salute: