PDA

View Full Version : Espn message boards

BaileyTheBest
01-01-2007, 09:48 AM
If you ever read the ESPN message boards or plan on reading them today, please don't. There are already classless lowlifes on there making jokes about Darrent or criticizing his lifestyle. So just do yourselves a favor and don't read the garbage that some of those people are posting.

ckstorm182000
01-01-2007, 09:50 AM
Same with the comments on AOL

DevilSpawn
01-01-2007, 09:52 AM
My advice would be to keep it within teams boards and not boards like those where anonymous people can hide behind their keyboards.

Man I hate people sometimes. :mad:

orangeNblue302
01-01-2007, 09:57 AM
some people have no life. R.I.P D.Will

Thundergirl
01-01-2007, 09:58 AM
Thanks for letting us know about the other boards.

quiksilverkid13
01-01-2007, 10:03 AM
I just can't believe it.

Lureman
01-01-2007, 10:03 AM
Just shows how classless some sports fans are.

Elway
01-01-2007, 10:04 AM
I added my lil 2 cents to their message board. Idiots.

str8jacket
01-01-2007, 10:05 AM
Some people.......this world is going down the gutter

JoRo
01-01-2007, 10:09 AM
If you ever read the ESPN message boards or plan on reading them today, please don't. There are already classless lowlifes on there making jokes about Darrent or criticizing his lifestyle. So just do yourselves a favor and don't read the garbage that some of those people are posting.

Thanks man, some people have no class at all...

s10350
01-01-2007, 10:23 AM
I dont see how anybody could make fun of sombody being shot and killed. Sick people in this world.

plummer4presdnt
01-01-2007, 10:24 AM

It just is sickening to see the ignorance of some people in a tragic situation like this

Denver Native
01-01-2007, 10:24 AM

AND I will consider ESPN CLASSLESS if they don't monitor and remove those type of messages!!!!

Dean
01-01-2007, 10:25 AM

Tragedy brings out both the best and worst in people. It has always been that way. All you can do is try to be one of the first group that I memtioned.

TitansFan04
01-01-2007, 10:25 AM
That is just sick! There really are some heartless people in this world.

champbronc2
01-01-2007, 10:38 AM
Those classless pieces of junk.

Sorry to see you get banned too.

breTTus
01-01-2007, 11:00 AM
I dont see how anybody could make fun of sombody being shot and killed. Sick people in this world.

it comes from simple jealousy... people that find sick humor in others tregedies are usually simple-minded folk that are incapable of any compassion towards their fellow humans, and are too tied up in their own inadequacies to humble themselves when these tragedies do happen... like the people who found pleasure in the 9/11 attacks... I mean, I'm the first to try to find light in a dark situation, but there's a line... and the aforementioned people (y'all know who you are) have crossed it... my thoughts and prayers are with Mr. Williams' family, he was a gifted player who had just begun to show us poor fans his potential... he will be sorely missed...

ChrisKamanowns
01-01-2007, 11:02 AM
i decided to see wht other people in the sports worl thought of all these sad events 65% of the posters there are all ignorant A ssholes somebody pleae help me try to talk some sense into the idiots

Krugan
01-01-2007, 11:08 AM
Honsetly, stay away from there.

The know exactly what they are doing. Just trying to get a rise out of people due to their own lack of self respect, or many other possible issues they may have.

Say what you want to say about the player we lost, but dont let the mass of mini minds bring you down to their level.

The best advice I can give you, is to just stay away from there, and stay here with the Broncos family and those from outside this team that have the respect to be here with words of kindness.

ChrisKamanowns
01-01-2007, 11:09 AM
i just can't stand what they're saying about him

BroncsSB#3
01-01-2007, 11:10 AM
I just barely found out now. Thats crazy. As far as the other message boards go, I think a lot of people like the idea of pissing other people off or shocking people with their comments online. They know that they don't have to face any consequences for what they say on a message board. They would never make these comments in person. They aren't looking at each indiviual story and they aren't looking at this as a tragedy. They're looking at it as another opportunity to piss people off or shock people with their comments. They also look at it like "I didn't know him so who gives a crap". Either that or they could just be racist or hate him for some other reason even though they've never met him. Either way they are just being idiots, so theres no reason to give any importance to their comments. If they have to go through any kind of tragedy in their life, maybe they'll look back at stupid comments they made and it will put it all in perspective. R.I.P. D. Williams.

Krugan
01-01-2007, 11:14 AM
All the more reason to ingore them.

They are hideing behind a computer, 99% of those people wouldnt have the fortitude to speak this in front of you me or the neighbors cat.

Let it go, arguing with them will only make them feel good about what they are doing.

evolaerok
01-01-2007, 11:14 AM
i just can't stand what they're saying about him
***k'em. No good comes from going over to the other boards. Idiocy spreads faster than intelligence, just stay here. God forbid someone talks about their mothers when they pass away.

Walker84
01-01-2007, 11:19 AM
That is terrible those people arn't sports fans their just idiots.

Thundergirl
01-01-2007, 11:19 AM
People like that are miserable little rats who have nothing better to do than smack someone who has been taken from many people who loved him for a very stupid reason.

TylerAero
01-01-2007, 11:20 AM

I've come to discover that the message boards on ESPN and AOL are both over populated with kids who put down others in order to puff up their own little egos or lack there of.

Day1BroncoFan
01-01-2007, 11:25 AM
People doing these things are the same people that cry and whine the loudest when something happens to them. They are the type that have to have the focus on them no matter what the cost to others may be.
Heartless, cruel people do heartless cruel things and cry the loudest when it's their turn for tragedy.

Dean
01-01-2007, 11:27 AM
All the more reason to ingore them.

They are hideing behind a computer, 99% of those people wouldnt have the fortitude to speak this in front of you me or the neighbors cat.

Let it go, arguing with them will only make them feel good about what they are doing.

You are right they are cowards hiding and then taking verbal shots at the unsuspecting. They only attack when they can escape without facing their adverary. It sounds alot like the mentality of drive by shooters doesn't it (sneak attack and run to hide)? They are the lowest strata of humanity.

It takes skill, persistance, effort, and intelligence to build things. If takes none of these to tear them down.

Jaws
01-01-2007, 11:28 AM
They just don't know what they are talking about.

It's not worth bothering with them, they just won't listen. Better to stay here and post and remember the Darrent we know.

crosswatt
01-01-2007, 11:29 AM
Just know that real fans of other teams are here in support of your sadness. Ignore public boards. Try some of the other sites that have posted condolences to get a view of what real, decent fans think in times of tragedy like this.

lord_helmet
01-01-2007, 11:31 AM
Who cares what they say ? It just display their own lack of class if they use tragedy for ridicule

Jaws
01-01-2007, 11:32 AM
Just know that real fans of other teams are here in support of your sadness. Ignore public boards. Try some of the other sites that have posted condolences to get a view of what real, decent fans think in times of tragedy like this.

We appreciate the many classy fans from other teams including yourself who have come here to express their condolences.

jcdavey
01-01-2007, 11:33 AM
If you ever read the ESPN message boards or plan on reading them today, please don't. There are already classless lowlifes on there making jokes about Darrent or criticizing his lifestyle. So just do yourselves a favor and don't read the garbage that some of those people are posting.don't check the madden boards on gamefaqs either, they are some really classless human beings out there

no respect at all, and no sympathy

what the hell is wrong with some of these people?

some people in this world lack the ability to put themselves in another's shoes, and they are too desensitized to things like this to have any sympathy and feelings for others, it's disgusting.

jcdavey
01-01-2007, 11:34 AM
We appreciate the many classy fans from other teams including yourself who have come here to express their condolences.any player will tell you that the nfl is a fraternity, and the true fans who have class, know this, and they're part of it to some extent. the ones showing no class are complete fakes

Spyder
01-01-2007, 11:38 AM
Those people are trash and have no value for human life. It's easy to hide behind a computer and act like some big macho man on the internet.

Deep down they're no different from the cowards who did this.

leoj_cos
01-01-2007, 11:38 AM

Unfortunately I believe it. Iíve already seen some pretty poor threads here today ripping the Broncos. Today is just not the day for it. Darrent Williams is gone forever. People need to put that in perspective with the game and keep in mind that it is just ďa game.Ē 2 kids have lost their father forever. I donít think taking one day to pay respect is too much to ask.

DevilSpawn
01-01-2007, 11:39 AM
Unfortunately I believe it. Iíve already seen some pretty poor threads here today ripping the Broncos. Today is just not the day for it. Darrent Williams is gone forever. People need to put that in perspective with the game and keep in mind that it is just ďa game.Ē 2 kids have lost their father forever. I donít think taking one day to pay respect is too much to ask.
Yeah today is a bad day, but I wouldn't compare that to what they are doing on the ESPN & Madden boards. The smackers here are talking about last night's game in general. Those clowns over there are degrating the memory of DW to compesate for their lack of intelligence, morals and a life.

If we were all face to face, they wouldn't spew that crap. But since they are protected by the shield of anonymity of their computers, they are expressing what is truly in their minds about the subject and subjects alike.

THIS is the reason I don't play World of Warcraft! And my wife wonders why I want to move to Mars. :mad:

leoj_cos
01-01-2007, 11:44 AM
Yeah today is a bad day, but I wouldn't compare that to what they are doing on the ESPN & Madden boards. The smackers here are talking about last night's game in general. Those clowns over there are degrating the memory of DW to compesate for their lack of intelligence, morals and a life.

If we were all face to face, they wouldn't spew that crap. But since they are protected by the shield of anonymity from their computers, they are expressing what is truly in their minds about the subject and subjects alike.

THIS is the reason I don't play World of Warcraft! And my wife wonders why I want to move to Mars. :mad:

I didn't realize they are degrating the memory of DW. That is just sick and it pretty much tells you what kind of people they are.

Freestyle
01-01-2007, 12:11 PM
It just is sickening to see the ignorance of some people in a tragic situation like this
ďWhere ignorance is our master, there is no possibility of real peace.Ē
-Dalai Lama

I checked out the ESPN boards. Amazing......