PDA

View Full Version : Sadness and sorrow from Kansas City

chi3fs
01-01-2007, 10:33 AM
Over the years, I have given Bronco Nation a hard time. But this goes way beyond our rivalry.

Nucking Futs, Im sorry to hear this news.

Williams had a lot of potential. I hope it wasn't a crazed fan who was upset with his play... that is just ridiculous.

Man, how senseless. I'm Sorry bronco Nation. Damn.

plummer4presdnt
01-01-2007, 10:35 AM
It sure is an unfortunate ending to a pretty entertaining year, im glad fans from all teams are giving their support, it really shows how caring some people can be

chiefsjen
01-01-2007, 10:37 AM
From a chiefs fan to the broncos fans and team -- sorry for your loss, this is such a tragedy and i wish you guys peace.

Walker84
01-01-2007, 10:50 AM
Over the years, I have given Bronco Nation a hard time. But this goes way beyond our rivalry.

Nucking Futs, Im sorry to hear this news.

Williams had a lot of potential. I hope it wasn't a crazed fan who was upset with his play... that is just ridiculous.

Man, how senseless. I'm Sorry bronco Nation. Damn.
If it was a fan or some idiot who was mad I know where there going and I'm sure everyone else does as well.

AvsLiles26
01-01-2007, 10:52 AM
Once again, thank you to you and all fans of other teams who come to pay respects. As Broncos fans we appreciate the support. Surely a tragedy such as this transcends any petty rivalries.

eeker01
01-01-2007, 10:53 AM
I want to echo the thoughts of others in this thread. I've been a Chiefs fan for as long as I can remember, but football rivalries mean absolutely nothing when compared to the life of a young man...

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family, friends and teammates...

Day1BroncoFan
01-01-2007, 10:59 AM
Thank you for your thoughts.
I hope they find these people and convict them. :salute:

DaFace
01-01-2007, 11:08 AM
What a crazy world in which we live. Condolences from a Chiefs fan to Bronco fans and his family. Kinda sucks the life out of the joy we had from the rest of yesterday's events. :(