PDA

View Full Version : Why do I get the feeling this crime will never be solved?

Perry1977
01-01-2007, 10:56 AM
I don't know why, but I just have a gut feeling that the person or persons responsible for this awful killing will never be brought to justice.

Nothing can repair the damage nor replace the loss, but the person who did this needs to be taken off the streets and dealt with in the harshest manner. This is not something that happens in Denver. This is something that happens in New York or L.A.

Nothing can change what happened, but those who are guilty should be dealt with in the harshest manner the law allows. But what are the chances of them ever being tracked down? I hope they are better than my intuition is telling me.

R.I.P. D-Will.

Buff_bronc_fan
01-01-2007, 11:02 AM
Cases like these can be tough, I mean look at 2Pac, he got shot in the middle of a busy street in Vegas and they still haven't brought anyone to justice.

I agree though, they need to be dealt with harshly... I think DPD said they had a couple of leads, but who knows how promising they are.

It's hard not to just be pissed off right now. But as Krugan was saying, it's probably anger that got D-Will killed, so all we can do now is remember his life and good times and hope that DPD brings the killer to justice... Swiftly.

Broncos72690
01-01-2007, 11:06 AM
Cases like these can be tough, I mean look at 2Pac, he got shot in the middle of a busy street in Vegas and they still haven't brought anyone to justice.

I agree though, they need to be dealt with harshly... I think DPD said they had a couple of leads, but who knows how promising they are.

It's hard not to just be pissed off right now. But as Krugan was saying, it's probably anger that got D-Will killed, so all we can do now is remember his life and good times and hope that DPD brings the killer to justice... Swiftly.

Tupac and Biggie

The person probably won't be found. Coward.

CB123
01-01-2007, 11:14 AM
Like most bars or clubs (at least from what I've seen), they have surveillance cameras at the bar areas. Hopefully the altercation did take place at the bar (if that is how it started out) with the perp's in full view of the cameras. Then get a positive ID on these guys and bring them to justice! :salute:

CHARLIEADAMSFAN
01-01-2007, 11:23 AM
they know if they admit it they are going to get:

a) locked up
b) shot 8 times
c) completely murdered and destroyed by everybody in the Bronco Nation
d) hated by all

Buff_bronc_fan
01-01-2007, 11:28 AM
they know if they admit it they are going to get:

a) locked up
b) shot 8 times
c) completely murdered and destroyed by everybody in the Bronco Nation
d) hated by all

Easy Charlie... We're all pissed off right now, but Bronconation isn't gonna murder anyone.

Let's hope that choice A applies- for the rest of the shooter's life. But the rest of those choices aren't gonna do anything but compound the problem.