PDA

View Full Version : condolences from the Baltimore Ravens Fans.

Ty1er Pursley
01-01-2007, 11:19 AM
I just want to pay my respects as a baltimore ravens fan, darrent was a great athlete and from the passion he showed on the field, he looked like a great person too...it's tragic that things like this happens, but it's life.. i just want to give my heart out to him and his family at this time...you will be greatly missed darrent..RIP young one.

broncosgrrrl
01-01-2007, 11:51 AM
I am amazed and very appreciative for all the fans from other teams expressing their condolences for this terrible, awful tragedy. Waking up this morning to such shocking news was disheartening and puts the season's end in perspective. I wish Broncos' Country peace this day of sadness. :sad: :salute: :sad:

Rezy
01-01-2007, 12:19 PM
I think as a sports fan, We sometimes unite together as one to support each others loss. I too am very happy to see the acknowledgement of other fans. We will never know the capacity of this young player.
Final Mile High :salute: to you #27

Purple Predator
01-02-2007, 11:52 AM
To see a player like him in the few Broncos games I've seen this year, and then to hear about him dying....Wow. I was just sitting there in shock for a few minutes when I saw this on TV.

I'm sure you guys felt closer to him than me. I send my condolences, and he seemed like a nice, young, talented guy who had a lot of passion for the game.

RIP Darrent Williams.