PDA

View Full Version : I want to see bailey and Lynch wear 27 in the pro-bowl

Thesameold333
01-01-2007, 12:05 PM
I think it would be a hell of a tribute.....maybe even just wear the "Darrent Williams" nameplate , as well. Duplicate numbers are allowed on pro bowl teams.

Man, this is hard to take. Darrent answered many of his critics yesterday by playing a solid complete game, and making some big plays. Next thing you know, hes gone. Really puts the game in perspective.

RIP Darrent.

champbronc2
01-01-2007, 12:10 PM
It would be incredible.

I just don't think it would be allowed.

I hope there will be an exception.

BarkdogRX7
01-01-2007, 12:16 PM
I think it would be awesome of they took a stance like Jake did with Mr. Tillman, Jake took his fine with a middle finger towards the appreciation of his friend and I think they should too. AT LEAST Champ should wear #27.

kratos_godofwar
01-01-2007, 12:21 PM
Champ will definitly show some kind of tribute to DWill. I think all three will Champ, Lynch, and Wilson. They all lost soldier on their side. The Broncos D will be playing with fire next year. Losing a good corner for the D, and also a young friend to them will surely fire them up next year.

MaG24
01-01-2007, 12:33 PM
that would be so incredibly emotional...but I def wanna see it.

Epko34
01-01-2007, 12:40 PM
I am sure that they will do something for Williams in the pro bowl... they have to... but they have the off season after that and in that time they have to get a positive attitude.. it will be tough but they have to remember that everything happens for a reason... nobody is going to be able to completely fill the shoes of DW... but the broncos better find somebody that is going to as hard as he possible can...

To DW - R.I.P. Thanks for giving your fans some of the best memories...

To the Broncos - You lost a Brother... You have the off-season to regroup... Come Out Next Season And Play Like You Mean It... for your fans... and FOR THE LATE DW... Make Him Proud

Peace Out

Dean
01-01-2007, 12:43 PM
I think it would be a hell of a tribute.....maybe even just wear the "Darrent Williams" nameplate , as well. Duplicate numbers are allowed on pro bowl teams.

Man, this is hard to take. Darrent answered many of his critics yesterday by playing a solid complete game, and making some big plays. Next thing you know, hes gone. Really puts the game in perspective.

RIP Darrent.

I think that it would be a very fitting gesture :salute: but we can't forget that each man handles death in his own way. They must do what is right for them. There is no "right way" to handle grief. We each must get through it alone as best we can.

Broncoballa2684
01-01-2007, 01:03 PM
no matter how many of broncos fans were always talking S**T about darrent he was always playin his ass off and making plays, ive always liked him i knew he was gonna be a great player its just to bad now where never gonna get the chance to see that......i really cant believe this is happening to us!

AGENTORANGE 666
01-01-2007, 02:25 PM
It would be incredible.

I just don't think it would be allowed.

I hope there will be an exception.

I think the NFL should make an exception here. How will it hurt anyone? Just let them wear his number one last time.

LABRONCO
01-01-2007, 02:27 PM
man i just found out abotu the news im completly crushed i already cried. but them wearing #27 for the pro-bowl would b awesome..

Marshall#15
01-01-2007, 02:28 PM
I would love to see that. If the league doesn't give an exception for this than I think it is worth every cent of their fines.

spcdlee02
01-01-2007, 03:17 PM
I agree totally. They should be allowed to wear it. All 3 of them. If the NFL doesn't allow it bc of their so-called rules, I will never forgive the NFL front office for it. Certain things are more important, and the Pro Bowl has no meaning. I can see it not being allowed at any other time, but the Pro Bowl is different. Let them do it if they choose to. Somehow I have a feeling Champ will for sure.

champbronc2
01-01-2007, 03:26 PM
Sounds like a great idea.

iscoregoals123
01-01-2007, 03:34 PM
agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LiquidBlue
01-01-2007, 03:36 PM
I didn't see the part of the post that said duplicate numbers were allowed in the Pro Bowl, though I do remember it now. I don't see why it wouldn't be allowed, really.

They are, I remember last year I saw Champ and Deltha O'Neal standing next to each other, both wearing 24.