PDA

View Full Version : Condolences from Toronto, Canada

Spray
01-01-2007, 02:22 PM
Been a long time lurker here, biggest Bronco's fan in Toronto. I woke up and saw the news and was absolutely sick to my stomach, couldn't believe it when tears started coming out.

I loved the Williams/Bailey combination, Williams had such heart in every play downfield, always giving 110% to overcome the size disadvantage. He will be missed by all the Broncos fans here.

javon84walker#1
01-01-2007, 05:29 PM
me and u are exacly alike...i too am from toronto canada and yes i cried to...it was a feeling undescribable...

rquevillon
01-01-2007, 05:46 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but I felt like I had lost a brother this morning when I read the news. I logged onto the Denver Post website this morning to read about the fallout from yesterday's game. I stared at the Darrent Williams headline with my mouth open for a good minute ... shocked ... suddenly the outcome of the 49ers game was irrelevant.

My wife and I went to Denver in October for five days. We saw the Broncos defeat the Ravens 13-3 on Monday night football. My first ever game in Denver. We even spent time at the team's training facility and I was lucky enough to meet and shake hands with Al Wilson.

I am such a huge Denver fan and have been for so many years, I live and die with this team. Today, I have lost a member of my family.

Check out the video retrospective on the website. I cried after I saw that.
Life is so unpredictable and fragile. Savour every moment with your loved ones.

Amen.

Spray
01-01-2007, 05:52 PM
Sounds like us GTA fans need to get together for a pint...

Yes that video at the front page brought tears to my eyes, it really is like losing a member of the family. The way he played with so much heart and drive, just doesn't seem right for him to go.

2 Minute Warning
01-01-2007, 07:05 PM
Thank you Toronto. :salute: