PDA

View Full Version : Could it be possible?

Broncos88
01-01-2007, 02:24 PM
This in my opinion would be a worst case scenario... Do you think it was possible this was an action of a disgruntled fan? Do they know who the shooting was? I am in complete shot, this is just sick. I'd like to believe that no one out there would be crazy enough to do something like this because of a game, but a few whackjobs come to mind. Only twenty four years old... so sad. One big mile high to Darrent. :salute:

Rest in peace.

AGENTORANGE 666
01-01-2007, 02:27 PM
This in my opinion would be a worst case scenario... Do you think it was possible this was an action of a disgruntled fan? Do they know who the shooting was? I am in complete shot, this is just sick. I'd like to believe that no one out there would be crazy enough to do something like this because of a game, but a few whackjobs come to mind. Only twenty four years old... so sad. One big mile high to Darrent. :salute:

Rest in peace.

I dont know, I guess anything is possible. All I know is that whoever did this, should be......., I'm to angry to continue.

DrunkPanda
01-01-2007, 02:30 PM
i doubt it was a disgruntled fan. even the craziest fans don't think about killing a player unless the player REALLY screws up in the game. darrent played a pretty good game, so if a crazy wanted to kill a bronco, he would probably target someone else

Sam_Z
01-01-2007, 02:41 PM
Adam Schefter reports that Darrant Williams and Javon Walker were at a party thrown by Carmelo Anthony at the safari and had a altercation with some gang bangers at that party.

The Broncos decided to leave and go to Allen Iverson's party when these gang bangers secretly followed them out of the party.

Im not sure hows these gang bangers go into such a party unless they were directly involved with someone there, somebody that was at that party knows who they are and I would hope that they would turn them in to authorities.

Br0nc0sF4n@415
01-01-2007, 03:02 PM
I heard it on the NFL Network that Javon Walker, and DW were at Anthony's party, and they got into a fuss with these gangbangers. So they decided to go to Iverson's party, and well, those gangbangers followed them. Unfortunatley they did a drive by, and shot DW as he died at the scene and some suggested. Adam Schefter reports, he fell into Javon's lap and died.

champbronc2
01-01-2007, 03:04 PM
I heard it on the NFL Network that Javon Walker, and DW were at Anthony's party, and they got into a fuss with these gangbangers. So they decided to go to Iverson's party, and well, those gangbangers followed them. Unfortunatley they did a drive by, and shot DW as he died at the scene and some suggested. Adam Schefter reports, he fell into Javon's lap and died.
Walker is going to need sessions of counseling.

:(

That is sad.

DawgFanatic
01-01-2007, 03:05 PM
THat is so sad, javon is lucky to be alive, i will put on a darrent williams sig to remember him :salute:

TitansFan04
01-01-2007, 03:23 PM
When I first heard about this I thought maybe a psycho fan probably did it. I hope I'm wrong but if I'm not then some people take football WAY to seriously.

Walker is going to need sessions of counseling.
Yes he is. Like I said elsewhere I really hope someone is keeping on eye on him. And on Brandon as well.

spcdlee02
01-01-2007, 03:24 PM
I read over this entire thread and noticed one thing that is really disturbing me. They were at Melo's party and got into it with some gang bangers, correct. My thought is what in the H*** was Melo doing with gang bangers at his party?

RIP D Will. I am so sorry for being so critical of you at times. You were going to be great. RIP. :salute:

fraguela09
01-01-2007, 03:33 PM
The senseless killing is even more perplexing when you begin to hear that Darrent wasn't even involved in the arguement... just in the wrong place. Took a bullet for somebody else. Where's Al SHarpton and Rev. Jackson? How come I don't hear their loud mouths now? Where is their moral voice... Or, since City of Denver is not liable, and no money can be made, they will just remain silent. This is so senseless! TO me, being tough is throwing a punch and letting the other guy have the chance to throw one back... sticking your arm out a car window and spraying bullets aint tough!