PDA

View Full Version : I heard Javon was involved....

BroncoBJ4MVP!!!
01-01-2007, 04:17 PM
Today someone was telling me that they heard Javon was with Darrent and so was Brandon Marshall and Javon was talking crap or w/e!

and i heard Darrent died in Javons lap???

maybe they were trying to kill Javon?
idk!
thats what i heard

has anyone else heard the same story?

orangeblossom94
01-01-2007, 04:19 PM
So far unofficially it looks as if Javon and Marshall were there with him and he died in Javon's arms/lap.

Lorcust
01-01-2007, 04:20 PM
Today someone was telling me that they heard Javon was with Darrent and so was Brandon Marshall and Javon was talking crap or w/e!

idk!
thats what i heard

If they truly did have problems with Javon, and Javon realizes the same people who he had an altercation with, tried to kill him, and it ended up with Darrent dying in his arms.

That's like a ****ing movie. I can't even imagine something like that and Javon must feel completely miserable, even more or so if he blames himself for it.

It's a rumor, we don't know so I'm not putting to much into it.

Sam_Z
With all due respect please dont post things like this until its known for sure, wether Javon was involved or not he doesnt need this kind of grief from the fans.
He going through a hard enough time as it is, we need to support him no matter what because if he was talking smack, it was done out of human nature, anyone would talk smak in self defense.

Den21-Bal19

idk!
thats what i heard

I've definitely seen it mentioned that Javon was in the limo, but not Marshall.

There was a mention in one article of an argument, but no more info than that

BroncoBJ4MVP!!!
01-01-2007, 04:22 PM
With all due respect please dont post things like this until its known for sure, wether Javon was involved or not he doesnt need this kind of grief from the fans.
He going through a hard enough time as it is, we need to support him no matter what because if he was talking smack, it was done out of human nature, anyone would talk smak in self defense.

I asked hoping someone had OFFICIAL INFO!
the person i heard said they heard it on NFL Network so idk!
but yea its Crazy!

i heard B-marsh was trying to get them out of there or something!

orangenblue420
01-01-2007, 04:24 PM
If thats the case (and I havent heard such a thing yet) we may have lost two great players - 3 if Marshall was there - something like that may not be something someone can get past - although if it were the case I wouldnt blame Javon

And NO ONE knows what happened - only those there and right now we havent heard from any of them so lets keep the rumors to a minimum

Orange_Crush21
01-01-2007, 04:26 PM
Here's the info you were reffering to....

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=81781&page=1&pp=15

theshiverman
01-01-2007, 04:31 PM
The scumbags pumped 12 rounds into a limo, they didnt care who was in there and just assumed everyone in there was going to die, i dont blame anyone but the ****ing idiots that pulled the triggers, i sure as hell dont blame anyone in the limo no matter what they may have said.

Sam_Z
01-01-2007, 04:36 PM
but yea its Crazy!

i heard B-marsh was trying to get them out of there or something!

I live within a mile of the safari and what Ive heard is that there was an altercation but Darrent wasnt directly involved, now its not being said who was involved but yeah Brandon Marshal suggested that they leave and go to Allen Iverson's party and when they left these gangbangers secretly followed them out of the party and caught up to them down the street.
Darrent was shot in the throat and died in Javons arms. Thats all were hearing right now, the police are interviewing as many ppl as possible but they really cant say much right now.

All I know is that a very couragous over achieving young man was playing in a very big game 24 hours ago and is now gone.

I do not understand any of this, all I know is that there are way to many smarta**e** out there that want to open their mouths about things they know nothing about and exspect to not be told off in return and wether Darrent said anything to them or not he definately did not deserve this.

These guys (the kilers) need to be brought down, it was murder in cold blood and I know alot of us need closure right now but thats why I agree with the police department for keeping the hush hush on this, they are trying to keep every lead a secret so we bring these lo lives down.

Ps. My uncle died at 5:30 am this morning, I dont like the way this year has started off at all but I am finding a bit of closure knowing that my beloved uncle Gilbert and Darrent Williams are walking side by side on their journey to heaven!

Broncoballa2684
01-01-2007, 04:38 PM

idk!
thats what i heard

yaa i heard that all 3 where out togather, who knows maybe couple more players where with them as well.

Raiderfan76
01-01-2007, 04:41 PM
!

NFL Network did report that.

divabooks3979
01-01-2007, 04:42 PM
I heard that Walker and Marshall were there, but nothing else. For right now it is a rumor, we need to let that go. Regardless this is a tragedy.

BroncoBJ4MVP!!!
01-01-2007, 04:45 PM
I just saw at the Halftime of the USC/MICH game!

javon was covered in blood walking into Denvers headquarters :(

orangeblossom94
01-01-2007, 04:49 PM
When was this and why was he still covered in blood?

Orange_Crush21
01-01-2007, 04:50 PM
]
Ps. My uncle died at 5:30 am this morning, I dont like the way this year has started off at all but I am finding a bit of closure knowing that my beloved uncle Gilbert and Darrent Williams are walking side by side on their journey to heaven!

I'm so sorry to hear that Sam. May he rest in peace.

BroncoBJ4MVP!!!
01-01-2007, 04:51 PM
When was this and why was he still covered in blood?

I dont know if he was Covered in blood when he arrived!

all i saw was him from the back!

the lady on the channel said he was Covered in blood!

I worded it wrong :(

he mite have been covered in blood walking in!
idk!

Buff_bronc_fan
01-01-2007, 04:51 PM

Wow, sorry to hear about your uncle man... It's been a rough start to the year for sure.

orangeblossom94
01-01-2007, 04:53 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your uncle as well....This makes three people I knew (or somehow related to) during the past month. A woman that used to be on my boyfriend's pool team died of cancer right before Thanksgiving, a friend of my parents' whose lake house we'd stayed at several times died about a week before Christmas, and now this.

sbutk
01-01-2007, 09:29 PM
I live within a mile of the safari and what Ive heard is that there was an altercation but Darrent wasnt directly involved, now its not being said who was involved but yeah Brandon Marshal suggested that they leave and go to Allen Iverson's party and when they left these gangbangers secretly followed them out of the party and caught up to them down the street.
Darrent was shot in the throat and died in Javons arms. Thats all were hearing right now, the police are interviewing as many ppl as possible but they really cant say much right now.

All I know is that a very couragous over achieving young man was playing in a very big game 24 hours ago and is now gone.

I do not understand any of this, all I know is that there are way to many smarta**e** out there that want to open their mouths about things they know nothing about and exspect to not be told off in return and wether Darrent said anything to them or not he definately did not deserve this.

These guys (the kilers) need to be brought down, it was murder in cold blood and I know alot of us need closure right now but thats why I agree with the police department for keeping the hush hush on this, they are trying to keep every lead a secret so we bring these lo lives down.

So sorry to hear that, Sam. And I lost my grandfather less than 2 weeks ago. These past couple months have not exactly been kind, that's for sure.

kwal_91
01-01-2007, 10:38 PM
My uncle died at 5:30 am this morning, I dont like the way this year has started off at all but I am finding a bit of closure knowing that my beloved uncle Gilbert and Darrent Williams are walking side by side on their journey to heaven!
sorry to hear that.I had a gandma die about 2 years ago on new years eve