PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to Every Fan!!!

calibroncogrl47
01-01-2007, 07:23 PM
I just wanted to say that I am truley touched by all the posts by fans of other NFL teams. It shows that where there is a tragedy we all come together and show support. This is such a hard time for Bronco fans as we have lost a member of our Family. I speak on behalf of evey bronco fan when I give a heartfelt Thank you to the Charger Fans, Raider Fans, Chief Fans, Eagle fans, Steeler Fans, Cinci Fans, ect..all the Fans!!!!

2 Minute Warning
01-01-2007, 07:26 PM
I agree, I have tried to thank as many as possible, I'm sure I missed some but not on purpose.
We appreciate all of you.
Mile High Salute. :salute:

MikeBern
01-01-2007, 07:50 PM
we are all a family guys u lose one we all lose one sad day guys.

Denver Native
01-01-2007, 07:53 PM
I just wanted to say that I am truley touched by all the posts by fans of other NFL teams. It shows that where there is a tragedy we all come together and show support. This is such a hard time for Bronco fans as we have lost a member of our Family. I speak on behalf of evey bronco fan when I give a heartfelt Thank you to the Charger Fans, Raider Fans, Chief Fans, Eagle fans, Steeler Fans, Cinci Fans, ect..all the Fans!!!!

Yes, thank each and every one of you, and there is now a thread from NO, and I think I noticed one from Atlanta, and Indy also.

In a terrible tragedy like this, we are all ONE!!!!!!

Bronco fan4ever
01-01-2007, 07:56 PM
Thanks to you all. It is impossible not to feel the love for our precious Darrent! RIP DWill

Sam_Z
01-01-2007, 07:58 PM
we are all a family guys u lose one we all lose one sad day guys.
I like this comment, its very comforting ro hear right now.

Its really hard because all I have to do is look out the window and see the very place where this happend.

Still in shock and wondering how Im gonna be able to tune in next season without seeing Darrents bright smile keeping things going out there on the field.

I dont care how big some players are or how much talent they have because the NFL will never find another bright spot of sunshine like Darrent was!
He was never down, always approachable and always willing to talk to the media no matter what they had to say, he was quickly becoming the face of the franchise.

primadox
01-01-2007, 08:20 PM
We Saints fans felt the same way last season. Many lost homes, possessions, and loved ones. We had well wishes from fans everywhere about the situation in New Orleans, and the fear we all had about possibly losing our beloved Saints. Broncos fans were among the many other teams' fans who supported us during that very difficult year. We'll never forget that, and coming over here to express our sorrow and support is the least we can do.

Again, everyone at saintreport.com and Saints fans everywhere want to send some prayers to the Williams family, the Broncos and the fans. RIP, Darrent.

Kellye (primadox at saintsreport.com)