PDA

View Full Version : It truly is amazing

thepixburghkid
01-01-2007, 07:38 PM
Wow! It truly is amazing how many people that have just signed up for this message board just to show their respect to the Williams family, myself included. That just goes to show that all of the NFL fans are one big family.

We have our differences when it comes to games but when it really matters, this shows our true feeling towards everybody.

I am a Steelers fan but I just want to say thank you to everybody that has signed up on this board just recently just to share their thoughts. It is amazing!

2 Minute Warning
01-01-2007, 07:51 PM
Thanks.
You are right. It's really nice to know others care.

BengalsFan99
01-01-2007, 08:18 PM
yeah everyone should be like this. especially in a time of heartache.

There are some nasty rivalries, but you're right, NFL fans are all one big family.

AntiSteeler
01-01-2007, 08:19 PM
I ofcourse am one who cares deeply, I'm just remorseful, but this is terrible no matter the occasion, somebody dying this horrible way, what insensitive scum did this..

His Wife
01-01-2007, 08:21 PM
Wow! It truly is amazing how many people that have just signed up for this message board just to show their respect to the Williams family, myself included. That just goes to show that all of the NFL fans are one big family.

We have our differences when it comes to games but when it really matters, this shows our true feeling towards everybody.

I am a Steelers fan but I just want to say thank you to everybody that has signed up on this board just recently just to share their thoughts. It is amazing!

Very nice post, thank you. You are right, it just goes to show that the NFL community unites as one during tragic times such as this.

MikeBern
01-01-2007, 08:31 PM
so pretty much no matter how bad the rivialry (steelers-bengals, broncos-chargers, skins-cowboys) we are all a family no matter what and this just shows that family stay together thought tough times and to all bronco fans we (being everyother fan) are here for you and we love Darrent and all of you guys.

MikeBern

BroncsSB#3
01-01-2007, 08:57 PM
The most people I had ever seen viewing the message board at 1 time was maybe around 100 or a little more. When I came on earlier today there were over 2,200 viewing this section at that time. Its sad that something like this happened, but its great to see that there are still reasonable, compassionate people in this world that have respect and don't just trivialize death or other serious issues just because they're on the internet and don't have to face consequences for what they say.

MileHighInNY
01-01-2007, 09:07 PM
Clearly there are things that are more important than football. It's nice to have competitive rivalries but when it all comes down to it, it's still just a game. It is nice to see that so many people still understand that, though. Thanks to all fans of other teams who have expressed their condolences.