PDA

View Full Version : Darrent Died in Javons lap.

MarvinWillis
01-01-2007, 08:38 PM
WILLIAMS DIED IN JAVON WALKER'S LAP

A league source tells us that the current talk in team circles is that Broncos cornerback Darrent Williams expired in the lap of receiver Javon Walker after being shot early Monday morning in a limousine.

Williams, we're told, expired instantly. Also in the limousine were linebacker D.J. Williams and receiver Brandon Marshall. Two others who were riding in the vehicle with the Broncos players were shot, but Walker, D.J. Williams, and Marshall were not injured.

Initially, it was feared that Walker also had been shot, but it was determined that the blood on his clothing was from Williams. (We really couldn't think of a more delicate way to report that specific fact, and we continue to feel nauseous about the entire ordeal. We've heard good things about Darrent Williams from members of the media, and our thoughts are with his family.)

We're told that local police have strong leads as to the suspects, and that arrests are expected to come sooner rather than later. Apparently, the bullets were fired by a group of men with whom the Broncos players had squabbled at a New Year's Eve party hosted by one or more members of the Denver Nuggets.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

VADER72
01-01-2007, 08:43 PM
I know, did you see the blood all over Javon's shirt in the news casts. This makes me sick. God I hope this team recovers and makes a statement next year and wins it all for Darrent. I was sick last night from the game and today i can't even think of the 9'ers game, just Darrent today.

AntiSteeler
01-01-2007, 08:45 PM
Terrible, I saw all the blood, right now, you shouldn't think about football, you should think about Darrent and his family, and Javon, God bless them all.

RIP Darrent Williams.

MikeBern
01-01-2007, 08:49 PM
We Love Darrent Williams. Even as a Bengal Fan we love Darrent and it sucks ive seen the blood on the shirt as well it must be crushing.

WABronco
01-01-2007, 08:49 PM
Thanks for posting PNUT.

Atwnbroncfan
01-01-2007, 08:50 PM
I can't believe waht Walker would be going through

ReleaseTheBeast7
01-01-2007, 08:56 PM
I can't believe waht Walker would be going through

Yeah... Watching one of his best friends die right before him in his arms.

quiksilverkid13
01-01-2007, 09:02 PM
This is the first I have heard of Marshall and D.J. Williams being in the limo. If this rumor of "taunts" in the night club is true, let's hope no Bronco players were involved. And if they weren't, imagine how bad the people in their group who were involved feel.

eaglebronco
01-01-2007, 09:04 PM
More on Darrent Williams

http://story.scout.com/a.z?s=181&p=2&c=605790

COskinsfan
01-01-2007, 09:11 PM
This is the first I have heard of Marshall and D.J. Williams being in the limo. If this rumor of "taunts" in the night club is true, let's hope no Bronco players were involved. And if they weren't, imagine how bad the people in their group who were involved feel.

even if they were involved in taunting....since when does taunting lead to murder? since when does any argument or altercation lead to murder? what is wrong people? i just don't understand.....

TitansFan04
01-01-2007, 09:15 PM
Like I said before I really hope someone is looking after Javon right now. He is going to have survivors guilt for a long time. Maybe for life.

I just realized that Darrent grew up around my area. I was wondering why my local news had that for a top story and then they mentioned it and I was like :eek: .

His mother was on the news and I cried. I'll go find the article and post it here. Be right back.

Here it is. Get some kleenex cause you might just cry like I did:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Ai1Bd_zizqywEXkAPiKHEHKE2bYF?slug=ap-broncos-williamsmom&prov=ap&type=lgns

TitansFan04
01-01-2007, 09:20 PM
I think he was banned cause his post is no longer there.

Mods, if you want to delete my previous post go right ahead. That guy pissed me off so I said something.

ETA never mind. He's still here I see.

fraguela09
01-01-2007, 09:28 PM
Darrent was a meteorite who shone bright Across the Bronco skies,
where even now he resides and will forever in us abide…

Two thousand seven began with the loss of twenty-seven,
drafted this early morning into Heaven…
We suffered and lost and together grew
we’ll always remember that smile, that swagger & your hairdo.

The greatest lesson of all which you taught was sports should bring only joy otherwise it is all for naught… And sorrow, O sorrow, is as real as these tears we cry for the loss of such a life…

THank You Darrent for the two seasons of joy you helped bring into my life!

I leave you with these words from the poet Aeschylus:

“Even in our sleep, pain which cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, until, in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom through the awful grace of God.”

CB123
01-01-2007, 09:30 PM
This was on the page posted by PNUT:

"MARSHALL NOT IN LIMO WITH WILLIAMS

To clarify our prior report, Broncos receiver Brandon Marshall was not in the limo carrying teammate Darrent Williams when Williams was shot early Monday.

The only Denver players with Williams were receiver Javon Walker and linebacker D.J. Williams.

Marshall was with the other players for the evening -- he wasn't in the limo at the time of the attack."

fxblitz
01-01-2007, 09:35 PM
I can't even imagine the feelings the others in the limo feel... my stomach has been turning all day.

MarvinWillis
01-01-2007, 09:52 PM
I can't even imagine the feelings the others in the limo feel... my stomach has been turning all day.

Man it can scar them for life, i know it would for me. Ill keep thinking about it.