PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P Darrent Williams

JOEinDenver
01-01-2007, 09:12 PM
Now maybe we can get Mayor John Hickenlooper and Mayor Ed Tauer to look at what kind of city we are creating. Did we have to lose such a fine young man before the citizens of this great State stand up and let those in political power know that we are not going to stand and watch anymore. The lack of attention being paid to the growing gang activity is going to be brought to the forefront, not swept under the rug anymore. You can contact Mayor Hickenlooper by emailing him at: MileHighMayor@ci.denver.co.us

Maybe Aurora should pay more attention to eliminating the gang problem, rather then just processing of the criminals through the court system. They do this so they can make money, as the judges and government officials own the jails and make money by keeping crime running as a business. Isn't this a conflict of interest? We should pass legislation making it illegal for that to be possible! Contact Mayor Ed Tauer if you think things need to change in the way we handle crime in his town. You can email him at: etauer@auroragov.org

Let's not see the death of Darrent Williams pass in vain. Enough is enough, so let's take back control of our citys with our votes. If these two men can't get the job done, let's find someone who can!

Flexified
01-01-2007, 09:25 PM
Darrent Williams was a fun guy to watch. I enjoyed watching him and teammate Dominique Foxworth grow as rookies last year. He's personality was uplifting, and the frohawk made for some good fan memories.

It's a shame we won't see the true prime this player would have reached. He certainly was learning from the best and the business in Denver's secondary. I can't imagine the pain the Broncos are goin through, especially in the defensive unit. I could see him as a kid brother to my heros Lynch, Bailey, Wilson, Gold and company.

This, even from a distant fan's standpoint is a hard pill to swallow. The quick act of violence that stole his life will forever linger in the hearts of Denver Nation.

RIP #27