PDA

View Full Version : Inspired

Cogle88
01-01-2007, 11:06 PM
D-Will has inspired me by watching him play it makes me work harder in my sports now and im only 16 years old but i know i can do it ive got the heart for football and im going to change my defensive position to cornerback and now that d-will is dead it inspires me more to work harder than everyone on my team

xX-Bronco-Xx
01-01-2007, 11:08 PM
Don't let the color of your skin affect how you play.

12and4
01-01-2007, 11:16 PM
D-Will has inspired me by watching him play it makes me work harder in my sports now and im only 16 years old and im white and its hard for white people to beat out black people at sports now but i know i can do it ive got the heart for football and now that d-will is dead it inspires me more to work harder than everyone on my team
that is very falsy. Race has nothing to do with it. I am Armenian (supposed to be very unathletic) and i can catch like crazy, i grew up playing this sport and admiring jerry rice. My favorite position has to be a CB rather then a WR because interceptions give me a better thrill then touchdowns. i cant throw that well though....

(i am not gonna lie) I did not get inspired by him, because i never payed attention to him. I mean i respect him and all on the broncos, but bailey inspired me more. Now that i read articles on williams, he was a fantastic man indeed. how he managed to juggle his career and his kids, is wonderful. I am sorry for the loss and may he rest in peace. DARRENT WILLIAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for all those people making moronic comments about shanny and other people, why dont you just keep your stupid mouth shut.... obviously its no time to joke. Be classy and not act like a... hmm cant think of a word.

As for all the people that came into our forums and gave their condolences, i appreciate it. I think that is the classiest act you can make at this moment.

evendelae
01-01-2007, 11:22 PM
It's good that you are inspired. At least some good can come of his death, however flawed your reasons are.

Being a girl, I don't play football, but I have always admired the team and D-Will for going out there every Sunday and playing their hearts out.

Thanks Darrent

Chica_Ang
01-01-2007, 11:25 PM
It's all about Heart, not skin color.

Keep practicing!

JayCutler06
01-01-2007, 11:38 PM
color race does not matter. im 31 years old and played ball at western ill. i played MLB I to was told i was to small 5'10 242( was my playing weight ) but i ran a 4.56 40. i was the first one to practice and the last one to leave. if i hadnt tore my ACL,MCL and PCL twice on the same. knee i know what i'd be doing. what im trying to say son dont let anyone out work you. put the extra hour in the weight room. study the game plan more. the plays WILL come. my wife told me about darrent this morning it was the sound time my wife have ever seen my cry. because of what people told me what i couldnt do. i pullled for darrent more and then to find out what type of man he was makes me so sad. broncos nation lost maybe the secound best corner we have ever seen. Playing for our franchise
RIP darrent may god be with you :salute:

Cogle88
01-02-2007, 06:31 PM
thanks everyone