PDA

View Full Version : My worst fear may have been realized...

diesel51
01-01-2007, 11:13 PM
My biggest fear is that Darrent Williams death was due to some unruly fans at a party that they probably didn't even have an invitation to. If this turns out to be true, I may puke.

I cannot imagine what it would be like to lose a teammate, someone that you have bled and sweated with, so I send my condolences to the Denver Bronco players and coaches. I don't know how I would react to the death of one of my players.

I also send my condolences to Darrent's mother. Every boy is a momma's boy, even if just a little, and I know he would hate to think how is mom is handling the news.

I hope and pray that everyone who is need of comfort, receives it.

watchthemiddle
01-01-2007, 11:16 PM
My biggest fear is that Darrent Williams death was due to some unruly fans at a party that they probably didn't even have an invitation to. If this turns out to be true, I may puke.

I cannot imagine what it would be like to lose a teammate, someone that you have bled and sweated with, so I send my condolences to the Denver Bronco players and coaches. I don't know how I would react to the death of one of my players.

I also send my condolences to Darrent's mother. Every boy is a momma's boy, even if just a little, and I know he would hate to think how is mom is handling the news.

Darrent was an only child. I am sure his mother is hurting tonight but she sure has said some strong statements and seems like a very strong woman.

:offtopic:

Congrats on your weight goals. Thats grounds for a celebration when the time is right.
:clap:

Walker84
01-01-2007, 11:16 PM

Good post i totally agree I can't imagine how his mom is taking this.

Rob191288
01-01-2007, 11:22 PM
I agree, it would be very unruly if these were some fans that were just pissed off because they lost the their playoff chances. Who ever did this deserves to be shot as well, there was no reason for any of this to happen, espically to such a great, kind man

diesel51
01-01-2007, 11:34 PM
After watching one of the tribute videos, I have to say, tears flowed.

I know I never met this guy, but from his actions on the field, him playing bigger than he was, always giving it all, I can't help but feel that had I known him personally, we would have been friends.

What a sad tragic incident.

I have to go to bed.

tnedator
01-01-2007, 11:38 PM
Darrent was an only child. I am sure his mother is hurting tonight but she sure has said some strong statements and seems like a very strong woman.

Yes, her statements have been somewhat amazing. I can't imagine having to speak to reporters while going through something like this.

specialblend154
01-01-2007, 11:38 PM
yeah, i was thinking similar thoughts. i can picture drunk fans getting crazy and yelling stuff after such a heartbreaker of a game. hopefully this is not why the confrontation occured. i have always been a big Dwill fan. He had potential to be one of the best corners in the leauge. its just so sad to see it end like this. i wish i could go to DFW for the funeral.

2Broncoholics
01-01-2007, 11:43 PM
IF it was Denver Broncos fans that did this, that is really sickening.

My personal thoughts right now have me thinking that it was more about egos, namely, those of thugs who belong to gangs.

I can't imagine an every day normal fan stooping this low.

My stomach is sick thinking about all this today...I hope they catch the lowlifes-

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m71/TRetrodivaH/DW19822007.jpg

specialblend154
01-01-2007, 11:46 PM
^^^ supposedly they have many leads..

they mentioned that the person/persons WILL be caught "sooner before later"

if you think about it..

if there was a argument in front of a club that had many eye witnesses and a vehical identification that should provide much information. once someone is identified to be at the location of the original confrontation the killers will be found shortly there after. **HOPEFULLY**