PDA

View Full Version : New To The Boards...Sad First Post...

CantonBronco
01-01-2007, 11:27 PM
Hi. My name is Ryan. I'm 22 years old, I live in Canton, OH. I am a lifelong Denver Broncos fan. I just joined these forums today (well, technically yesterday), and I look forward to more upbeat posts in the future!

The death of Darrent Williams is absolutely shocking to me. It really hurts. I can't imagine someone with as promising a future being gunned down. It's a shock, for sure.

I've watched every Denver game that I can (out here, we usually don't get Broncos games, unless they're playing the Browns or Bengals), and I've really been impressed this season with two people: Brandon Marshall and Darrent Williams.

Williams was a tremeandously talented cornerback, and the perfect compliment to Champ Bailey. His tackles, his interceptions, his heart, the way he played the game were all incredible. The man had a presence on and off the field that was awe-inspiring.

I don't know. I'll just end this post before it gets too long. Rest in peace, #27.

Rob191288
01-01-2007, 11:31 PM
Hi. My name is Ryan. I'm 22 years old, I live in Canton, OH. I am a lifelong Denver Broncos fan. I just joined these forums today (well, technically yesterday), and I look forward to more upbeat posts in the future!

The death of Darrent Williams is absolutely shocking to me. It really hurts. I can't imagine someone with as promising a future being gunned down. It's a shock, for sure.

I've watched every Denver game that I can (out here, we usually don't get Broncos games, unless they're playing the Browns or Bengals), and I've really been impressed this season with two people: Brandon Marshall and Darrent Williams.

Williams was a tremeandously talented cornerback, and the perfect compliment to Champ Bailey. His tackles, his interceptions, his heart, the way he played the game were all incredible. The man had a presence on and off the field that was awe-inspiring.

I don't know. I'll just end this post before it gets too long. Rest in peace, #27.

I agree man i live in cincinnati and i have also been a broncos fan my whole life, I have also watched every broncos game we got here in cincinnati, Brandon Marshall and Darrent had such a great season. Me and my buddy were talking about Darrent yesterday as we watched the 49ers game and we were like he is really good, he has such great potential to become one of the best coners in the leauge. I just wish this wouldn't have happend to such a great man, and player.

Chidoze
01-01-2007, 11:33 PM

Welcome to the boards man. Things are usually pretty fun around here. Unfortunately due to the circumstances, It's just a tragic day in Bronco land and it probably will be for a while. Stick around. You'll enjoy it.

sneakers
01-02-2007, 12:06 AM
Welcome to the boards!! Usually it isn't so somber like today......(usually it is lots of bickering ;) )

LABRONCO
01-02-2007, 12:09 AM

welcome 2 the best broncos message boards on the net. :rockon: yeah its been

a real hard day for most denver fans on here, other then that the board is

awesome.

watchthemiddle
01-02-2007, 12:13 AM
Welcome to the boards. This is a good place to come in the good times, bad times, and sad times.

bestkeeper_14
01-02-2007, 12:18 AM
this too is my first post on this board. I was so shocked and saddened by the news. I still tear up when I realize that he is really gone. I live in Colorado and am a hometown homer and follow the Broncos contently. I am just so sad :sad: