PDA

View Full Version : News Updates

Pages : [1] 2 3

Denver Native
01-01-2007, 05:05 PM
Channel 4 just reported that the police are very hesitant to say anything at this time about any others in the limo, because of fear of retaliation.

WHAT KIND OF JERKS ARE WE DEALING WITH HERE??????

watchthemiddle
01-01-2007, 05:06 PM
Channel 4 just reported that the police are very hesitant to say anything at this time about any others in the limo, because of fear of retaliation.

Well what they could mean is the others in the Limo might retaliate against those who did this.

Just my interpretation.

nebs
01-01-2007, 05:09 PM
Those in the limo were the ones being shot at. I could see not releasing the names of who shot into the limo...

nebs
01-01-2007, 05:10 PM
Unless Darrent was caught in some crossfire.

Denver Native
01-01-2007, 05:10 PM
Well what they could mean is the others in the Limo might retaliate against those who did this.

Just my interpretation.

No, it was for fear of retaliation against the others in the limo. That is why they are not saying much about the others in the limo.

ClevelandBronco
01-01-2007, 05:12 PM

The sociopathic kind.

watchthemiddle
01-01-2007, 05:15 PM
No, it was for fear of retaliation against the others in the limo. That is why they are not saying much about the others in the limo.

Hmmmm....who knows who Darrent was with other then Javon and Marshall but it could have been something of all three being with the wrong people at the wrong time.

Time will tell and I don't want to speculate on anything at this time. Thats one of the reasons it took me so long to log on today. I didn't want to read about all the speculating and guessing that might have been happening.

I suppose the retaliation could be that "they" whoever they are got the wrong guy. Whoever "they" are will be caught...there is no doubt in my mind. I wouldn't be surprised if it was soon.

Jaws
01-01-2007, 05:17 PM
I pray for the safety and wellbeing of all who were involved in this terrible incident.

bluedogok
01-01-2007, 05:17 PM
I think the "type" of person is very evident, the type that will fire upon a vehicle for some unknown reason, someone with no conscience or regard for others. I don't care what their "reason" is, there is NOTHING that justifies an act like that. There are way more of those types on the streets than we would like to think there is.

orangenblue420
01-01-2007, 05:19 PM

Most of us here do not realize the lifestyle the gangster thugs live - its a completely different world - one I could never grasp - I could never understand killing someone cuz they dissed me or my homie - just plain ignorance :rolleyes:

Denver Native
01-01-2007, 05:24 PM
Hmmmm....who knows who Darrent was with other then Javon and Marshall but it could have been something of all three being with the wrong people at the wrong time.

Time will tell and I don't want to speculate on anything at this time. Thats one of the reasons it took me so long to log on today. I didn't want to read about all the speculating and guessing that might have been happening.

I suppose the retaliation could be that "they" whoever they are got the wrong guy. Whoever "they" are will be caught...there is no doubt in my mind. I wouldn't be surprised if it was soon.

No, it is nothing negative about the people in the limo, but about the person(s) in the other car doing the shooting.

Jaws
01-01-2007, 05:26 PM
No, it is nothing negative about the people in the limo, but about the person(s) in the other car doing the shooting.

Obviously there are witnesses in the limo and the Police are worried that these thugs will want to harm them as well.

The Hamburgler
01-01-2007, 05:29 PM
on Rocky Mountain News, it said that the hummers tinted windows were so dark, you couldnt see in them.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/nfl/article/0,2777,DRMN_23918_5249968,00.html

watchthemiddle
01-01-2007, 05:43 PM
Obviously there are witnesses in the limo and the Police are worried that these thugs will want to harm them as well.

I think you are exactly right. Even more so why these senseless cowards need to be caught.

I seriously think we will know something by the 10 o'clock news tonight.

orangenblue420
01-01-2007, 05:55 PM
on Rocky Mountain News, it said that the hummers tinted windows were so dark, you couldnt see in them.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/nfl/article/0,2777,DRMN_23918_5249968,00.html

Ya but if they had words with the killer in whereever they were and they can show that one of them had that type of vehicle that should be helpful

The biggest problem is cooperation - gangsters keep everything in house and do not cooperate with the po-po under almost all circumstances - im hoping cuz its such a big name that might help - but look at all the gangster music killings - all there ever is, is retlaiation by the other - and it goes back n forth, back n forth and talented young men and women get killed EVERY day cuz of this its just that they are nobodys so its not such big news

quiksilverkid13
01-01-2007, 05:59 PM
I am sure whoever did this did not know they were shooting at Williams. The windows on that limo were VERY tinted, so much that you can't see inside.

Day1BroncoFan
01-01-2007, 06:04 PM

We are dealing with murderers, the lowest kind of scum the human race can produce. Drive by shooters that obviously don't care about anything but their agenda. I still just am having trouble with this whole thing.

eaglebronco
01-01-2007, 06:04 PM
The pictures of the limo are posted on 9news. You can see from there that the shooters knew the area to shoot at.

Denver Native
01-01-2007, 06:07 PM
I am sure whoever did this did not know they were shooting at Williams. The windows on that limo were VERY tinted, so much that you can't see inside.

Channel 4 is reporting there was an altercation inside the night club. It would be very easy for the shooters to walk outside and watch where the passengers in the limo were getting in, and where they were sitting.

Denver Native
01-01-2007, 06:09 PM
We are dealing with murderers, the lowest kind of scum the human race can produce. Drive by shooters that obviously don't care about anything but their agenda. I still just am having trouble with this whole thing.

You are so right Day1 - THE LOWEST KIND OF SCUM. Although I am still in shock, and am still crying off and on, I am also VERY angry right now.

Sam_Z
01-01-2007, 06:11 PM
Being so close here in Denver and from what we are hearing, there are some big names that might know alot, I have no idea who but I do know that they arent Denver Broncos.

No one can say because its true, there is a big fear factor here and none of it is proven, so theres no need to say anything, until the authorities say it themselves.

Breezer
01-01-2007, 06:13 PM
I think you are exactly right. Even more so why these senseless cowards need to be caught.

I seriously think we will know something by the 10 o'clock news tonight.

Lets catch these bastards and have them hanged at the 50 yard line at halftime of the Broncos home opener next season. Sick, but maybe that is what we need to do to get it through to these thugs that you just can't go around killing people.

orangenblue420
01-01-2007, 06:13 PM

Im 99.9% positive they knew who was in there - some people think its a bigger deal to bust a cap in someone famous :rolleyes:

These people have NO remorse. no since of guilt or responsibility yet like most of us who do most of the right things, work hard and honestly for our money struggle day to day to make ends meet and the a-holes drive orund in cars worth more than my house - where frakin necklaces worth more than my house :coffee:

And some of you will say its not about the $ - but for someone like me whos most problems would be solved if they had just half of what one of these guys makes in a year just dont understand how hard it is from day to day - kim grateful for my health, my family and the things i do have - i just cant understand why people who have the money cant seem to realize they can have all thast other stuff with just some love kindness and courtesy

His Wife
01-01-2007, 06:17 PM
Im 99.9% positive they knew who was in there - some people think its a bigger deal to bust a cap in someone famous :rolleyes:

These people have NO remorse. no since of guilt or responsibility yet like most of us who do most of the right things, work hard and honestly for our money struggle day to day to make ends meet and the a-holes drive orund in cars worth more than my house - where frakin necklaces worth more than my house :coffee:

And some of you will say its not about the $ - but for someone like me whos most problems would be solved if they had just half of what one of these guys makes in a year just dont understand how hard it is from day to day - kim grateful for my health, my family and the things i do have - i just cant understand why people who have the money cant seem to realize they can have all thast other stuff with just some love kindness and courtesy

Spoken like the OB I know and love! :clap: Well said!

ckstorm182000
01-01-2007, 06:47 PM
maybe the police are concerned about retaliation towards those who committed the crime. It is their job to keep people alive and there are quite a few people out there who want justice

Day1BroncoFan
01-01-2007, 06:55 PM
maybe the police are concerned about retaliation towards those who committed the crime. It is their job to keep people alive and there are quite a few people out there who want justice

I wonder if they catch these people and convict them and there are some Broncos fans in prison. Maybe some good ol' prison justice will be served. :rockon:

orangenblue420
01-01-2007, 07:04 PM
Spoken like the OB I know and love! :clap: Well said!
Typos and all :D

I hate the laptop keyboard :sad:

DenverBrian
01-01-2007, 07:39 PM
From profootballtalk.com:

POSTED 7:10 p.m. EST, January 1, 2007

WILLIAMS DIED IN JAVON WALKER'S LAP

A league source tells us that the current talk in team circles is that Broncos cornerback Darrent Williams expired in the lap of receiver Javon Walker after being shot early Monday morning in a limousine.

Williams, we're told, expired instantly. Also in the limousine were linebacker D.J. Williams and receiver Brandon Marshall. Two others who were riding in the vehicle with the Broncos players were shot, but Walker, D.J. Williams, and Marshall were not injured.

Initially, it was feared that Walker also had been shot, but it was determined that the blood on his clothing was from Williams. (We really couldn't think of a more delicate way to report that specific fact, and we continue to feel nauseous about the entire ordeal. We've heard good things about Darrent Williams from members of the media, and our thoughts are with his family.)

We're told that local police have strong leads as to the suspects, and that arrests are expected to come sooner rather than later. Apparently, the bullets were fired by a group of men with whom the Broncos players had squabbled at a New Year's Eve party hosted by one or more members of the Denver Nuggets.

COskinsfan
01-01-2007, 07:42 PM

A league source tells us that the current talk in team circles is that Broncos cornerback Darrent Williams expired in the lap of receiver Javon Walker after being shot early Monday morning in a limousine.

Williams, we're told, expired instantly. Also in the limousine were linebacker D.J. Williams and receiver Brandon Marshall. Two others who were riding in the vehicle with the Broncos players were shot, but Walker, D.J. Williams, and Marshall were not injured.

Initially, it was feared that Walker also had been shot, but it was determined that the blood on his clothing was from Williams. (We really couldn't think of a more delicate way to report that specific fact, and we continue to feel nauseous about the entire ordeal. We've heard good things about Darrent Williams from members of the media, and our thoughts are with his family.)

We're told that local police have strong leads as to the suspects, and that arrests are expected to come sooner rather than later. Apparently, the bullets were fired by a group of men with whom the Broncos players had squabbled at a New Year's Eve party hosted by one or more members of the Denver Nuggets.

wow, just wow

Denver Native
01-01-2007, 07:42 PM

Not long ago, it was reported by ESPN that it was Kenyon Martin's birthday party, and both Broncos and Nuggets were in attendance. Darrent was one of them giving the party for Kenyon. This report was given by Kenyon to the Denver Post.

Elway
01-01-2007, 07:55 PM
I don't think the Channel 4 site needs to have a high res photo of the crime scene showing blood on the side of the hummer and a bloody cloth on the ground.

Report on the mans life, don't get exploitive with the images.

His Wife
01-01-2007, 08:12 PM
I don't think the Channel 4 site needs to have a high res photo of the crime scene showing blood on the side of the hummer and a bloody cloth on the ground.

Report on the mans life, don't get exploitive with the images.

I so agree. I think we all get the gist and the idea of what has occurred with the visions in our mind through simply reading the words.

Elway
01-01-2007, 11:39 PM
Anyone who has a news update on the tragic death of Darrent please feel free to add it here.

Thank you.

watchthemiddle
01-02-2007, 12:01 AM
No arrests have been made and there are no suspects at this time .....per what the news is reporting.

Dee27
01-02-2007, 12:13 AM
the news was sayin they wernt releasing the name of the ppl in the limo but javon walker was in there

Rob191288
01-02-2007, 12:20 AM
Unless Darrent was caught in some crossfire.

there was no crossfire, they have said it does not appear as if gun shots came out of the limo, just that bullets were fired into it

remix 6
01-02-2007, 12:25 AM
only thing i heard on suspects was

a white Suburban/Tahoe with tinted windows

sneakers
01-02-2007, 02:32 AM

Apparently, the bullets were fired by a group of men with whom the Broncos players had squabbled at a New Year's Eve party hosted by one or more members of the Denver Nuggets.

Well if it was the knicks or the pistons I could understand..... ;)

So if the limo can seat 28, and the windows are tinted. How could the gunners know who they where aiming at? It could have been anyone in that limo.

Thundergirl
01-02-2007, 04:12 AM
The pictures of the limo are posted on 9news. You can see from there that the shooters knew the area to shoot at.

That is what I thought to and if you listen to Tatem Bell's interview you will here that they followed them from the club, so I think they know who was in there and where people were.

Thundergirl
01-02-2007, 04:47 AM
http://www.myfoxcolorado.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=1939344&version=1&locale=EN-US

This is a news video, but also has interviews with his family and a really good tribute.

Denver Native
01-02-2007, 08:37 AM
Some updated articles:

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/local/article/0,1299,DRMN_15_5251201,00.html

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/local/article/0,1299,DRMN_15_5251118,00.html

slr777
01-02-2007, 08:42 AM

Keep us posted I am up here in Puyallup Wa. Working nights have to dig hard some times to keep up with the news.

ckstorm182000
01-02-2007, 09:07 AM
http://www.myfoxcolorado.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=1939344&version=1&locale=EN-US

This is a news video, but also has interviews with his family and a really good tribute.
that was the best video I've seen thus far. Thanks

#7fan
01-02-2007, 09:10 AM
Keep us posted I am up here in Puyallup Wa. Working nights have to dig hard some times to keep up with the news.
I hear ya.
Im in Marquand MO, so the only news i can get is from here.

Thundergirl
01-02-2007, 09:13 AM
http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/local/article/0,1299,DRMN_15_5251203,00.html

About the others that were shot and some of the story.

#7fan
the news was sayin they wernt releasing the name of the ppl in the limo but javon walker was in there
how do u know? Is he ok?

iscoregoals123
its possible that darrent wasnt the target of the fire, because if they wanted to kill just him then they would have just shot through his window, but instead they shot through 5 different windows. also why would they want to kill darrent, like witnessess are saying, he wasnt even involved in the agrument! my guess is that the people that did this, had an intent of killing when they came to the party, becuse who would just randomly bring a gun to a club. So i bet they got mad at atleast one person who was in the limo, and since they couldnt tell where in the limo the were cause windows are tinted, they just fired a spray of bullets.

Smokey Vols
01-02-2007, 09:14 AM
its possible that darrent wasnt the target of the fire, because if they wanted to kill just him then they would have just shot through his window, but instead they shot through 5 different windows. also why would they want to kill darrent, like witnessess are saying, he wasnt even involved in the agrument! my guess is that the people that did this, had an intent of killing when they came to the party, becuse who would just randomly bring a gun to a club. So i bet they got mad at atleast one person who was in the limo, and since they couldnt tell where in the limo the were cause windows are tinted, they just fired a spray of bullets.

or it might have been mistaken identity... :eek:

#7fan
01-02-2007, 09:15 AM
makes sense

Orange Cru$h
01-02-2007, 10:30 AM
That is what I thought to and if you listen to Tatem Bell's interview you will here that they followed them from the club, so I think they know who was in there and where people were.
Got a link of this?

Thundergirl
01-02-2007, 10:42 AM
Got a link of this?

http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/ivp/index?id=2716454

Bronco4l1fe
01-02-2007, 11:16 AM
While at that link I went to the top for "the latest" and I guess Shanahan is holding a press conference at 2:00 pm Denver time.

Denver Native
01-02-2007, 11:29 AM
Mike Shanahan's press conference will be held live in Denver on Channel 4.

Thundergirl
01-02-2007, 11:30 AM
Mike Shanahan's press conference will be held live in Denver on Channel 4.

I won't get to see it. I am in Utah.

South Stander
01-02-2007, 11:38 AM
Shananhan's press conference will be live streamed at www.thedenverchannel.com. I am guessing it will also be broadcast on www.am950thefan.com (radio), but I am not sure about that...

specialblend154
01-02-2007, 11:39 AM

yeah, im in virginia, i am going to have to catch it on a repost unless its going to be streaming live some where on the net.

EDIT: ok thanks previous poster.

Denver Native
01-02-2007, 11:41 AM

Channel 4 may also carry it live on their website.

Steve_Harbula
01-02-2007, 11:53 AM
We will carry live video of this on DenverBroncos.com, as we do all team press conferences. The archive will also be available about an hour after the press conference ends.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/

The Hamburgler
01-02-2007, 12:05 PM
We will carry live video of this on DenverBroncos.com, as we do all team press conferences. The archive will also be available about an hour after the press conference ends.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/

what time does it start? Central time please

South Stander
01-02-2007, 12:09 PM
2:00 Mountain which is 3:00 Central.

Denver Native
01-02-2007, 12:10 PM
what time does it start? Central time please

I think there is a one hour difference between Mountain and Central, so if that is correct, it would be 3:00 central.

The Hamburgler
01-02-2007, 12:15 PM
I think there is a one hour difference between Mountain and Central, so if that is correct, it would be 3:00 central.

I didnt know the time it was supposed to be on in any zone but Thanks :salute:

The Hamburgler
01-02-2007, 12:19 PM
Any body know anything on how foxy is taking the news. I havent heard anything bout him yet.

BroncoManiac_69
01-02-2007, 12:43 PM

I can sorta confirm this. I got an email from Colorado just a few minutes ago what said:

Did you see the clip of Javon Walker arriving at Dove Valley yesterday?
That freaked me out when he got out of his car still with the same shirt on
covered with blood, gives me chills.

OMG!

LiquidBlue
01-02-2007, 12:54 PM
I can sorta confirm this. I got an email from Colorado just a few minutes ago what said:

Did you see the clip of Javon Walker arriving at Dove Valley yesterday?
That freaked me out when he got out of his car still with the same shirt on
covered with blood, gives me chills.

OMG!

I can 100% confirm that.

I saw the video.

Anyways, as you may know, Brandon Marshall was reported as in the limo, but I also read in one (of the many articles I've read today so far) that D.J. Williams was also in there.

Reports would say that 16 people were in the limo, Dee's mom claims there were less (I think she said 9, can't remember. Again, I've read so many articles the facts are just completely jumbled in my mind.)

CB123
01-02-2007, 01:48 PM
I can 100% confirm that.

I saw the video.

Anyways, as you may know, Brandon Marshall was reported as in the limo, but I also read in one (of the many articles I've read today so far) that D.J. Williams was also in there.

Reports would say that 16 people were in the limo, Dee's mom claims there were less (I think she said 9, can't remember. Again, I've read so many articles the facts are just completely jumbled in my mind.)

One website I read yesterday, said that in fact, Marshall wasn't in the limo at the time of the shooting. D.J. Williams was, though. I hope they're all ok, with all this emotional baggage that these criminals have left them...

specialblend154
01-02-2007, 01:52 PM
yeah thats what i thought. marshall was there but was not in the limo.

THE PRESS CONFERENCE WILL ALSO BE ON ESPN IN 9 MINUTES. just incase you didnt want to watch it via streaming video.

Cahill
01-02-2007, 02:04 PM
On ESPNEWS now.

Snapping Turtle
01-02-2007, 02:05 PM
Shanahan is holding back tears...and I'm bawling. This is just terrible.

divotsmom
01-02-2007, 02:07 PM
Me too, Turtle :sad:

Snapping Turtle
01-02-2007, 02:08 PM
Me too, Turtle :sad:

Its so hard to see him breaking down talking about him...

HelenaC
01-02-2007, 02:12 PM
Likewise, this is breaking my heart. So hard to watch.

dandaman23
01-02-2007, 02:12 PM
I dont think I would ever be able to talk about something like this so soon after it happened..:(

champbronc2
01-02-2007, 02:14 PM
I don't have ESPNews so I am listening via 950 the fan. He sounds very choky. :(

Denver Native
01-02-2007, 02:18 PM
Shanahan is holding back tears...and I'm bawling. This is just terrible.

God Bless Mike - You could tell how so very difficult it was for him.

Thundergirl
01-02-2007, 02:19 PM
I will never forget that interview. That was so sad.

evendelae
01-02-2007, 02:21 PM
That was just heartbreaking.

champbronc2
01-02-2007, 02:22 PM
It was. :( It looks like on the fan 950 that the guys are crying.

cdehmel
01-02-2007, 02:22 PM
New member here...Broncos fan for the last 10 yrs...what a terrible tragedy, and my heart goes out to family and friends. One more thing...I'd sure hate to own a white Tahoe or Suburban with tinted windows today...there's a lot of anger out there-even here on the western slope.

South Stander
01-02-2007, 02:23 PM
I actually thought I was done crying for the day... OMG - that was heartbreaking...

Snapping Turtle
01-02-2007, 02:23 PM

Me either, I will never forget this moment, these past few days and probably the rest of the week. Most of my friends could care less about football and they all are acting like I am upset for no reason so thank you everyone for letting me lean on you.

Thundergirl
01-02-2007, 02:26 PM
Me either, I will never forget this moment, these past few days and probably the rest of the week. Most of my friends could care less about football and they all are acting like I am upset for no reason so thank you everyone for letting me lean on you.

I know how you feel about people thinking it is crazy to be upset and thank you for letting me lean on you too! That is what all Broncos fans need right now. Each other.

Snapping Turtle
01-02-2007, 02:27 PM
I know how you feel about people thinking it is crazy to be upset and thank you for letting me lean on you too! That is what all Broncos fans need right now. Each other.

Yes, this is why I am a Broncos fan, we care about each other.

TitansFan04
01-02-2007, 02:27 PM
I cried too. I really want to hit that reporter that asked about football. At least I think that's what he was asking about. I was like "This ain't the time to be asking about football moron!" :mad:

specialblend154
01-02-2007, 02:28 PM

yeah, im glad none of the reporters re-asked the question about darrents mom. i had a tear in my eye. im glad shanny was able to compose himself and chage the topic so well. i love shanny, i couldn't wish for a better coach/leader.

4DWill27
01-02-2007, 02:29 PM

I know what you mean - there are only a few people who completely understand why I am so devastated by this. They think I'm only sad because he played for my team but it's so much more than that...he was a son, a father, a friend and a hero to kids everywhere playing this game. And it was a senseless death. May Darrent rest in peace

TitansFan04
01-02-2007, 02:30 PM
When he was asked if he spoke to D's kids I cried. Those poor kids may be to young to even realize what has happened.

specialblend154
01-02-2007, 02:31 PM
i am lucky, all my friends are huge football fans. i was bombarded with phone calls monday morning asking if i was okay. my friends treated the situation as if me and darrent grew up together.

Thundergirl
01-02-2007, 02:32 PM
Yes, this is why I am a Broncos fan, we care about each other.

That is so true and that is why Broncos fans are the best! :salute:

Snapping Turtle
01-02-2007, 02:33 PM
That is so true and that is why Broncos fans are the best! :salute:

Yes! Whoo hoo for Broncos fans!

12and4
01-02-2007, 02:40 PM
jim rome was just saying on tv, how do we get to a point that we would murder a random person over words. people think he provoked the fight, but that is not true. he was a 24 year old trying to make a difference. He was trying to start a free football youth camp in the offseason. he was against gang violence. how does our country go so low that they have to murder a 24 year old man with 2 kids, trying to make a difference in the world. but how do we fix this.

that was where he ended.

edit. there was a mistake in there and i think the person who caught it (forgot who it was)

nmshooter
01-02-2007, 02:43 PM
Hi everyone.

God bless you all in our time of mourning. I was unable to watch the press conference and was wondering if anyone had a link to a video of it or an archive of it.

It will take time to heal but I know that the support and strength from the Bronco family will get us all through this. :salute:

#7fan
01-02-2007, 02:44 PM
Is there anywhere i can see the interview online, i missed it. :sad:

specialblend154
01-02-2007, 02:46 PM
broncos tv on this site, if its not there now it will be soon.

#7fan
01-02-2007, 02:47 PM
broncos tv on this site, if its not there now it will be soon.
THANX i really wanted to see it, but i didnt get to.

Brazilian Fan
01-02-2007, 02:54 PM

Im here down in Brazil and I cant tell anyone why Im still in shock because no one can understand. Im brazilian but Ive been a hard core Bronco Fan since Im 20....Im 33 now. It is good to share this with you guys.....thanks

defense!!!
01-02-2007, 03:09 PM
For the people who missed it. It IS very emotional.

CBS 4 Denver: Coach Shanahan Speaks To The Media (http://www.cbs4denver.com/video/?id=26153@kcnc.dayport.com)

#7fan
01-02-2007, 03:11 PM

CBS 4 Denver: Coach Shanahan Speaks To The Media (http://www.cbs4denver.com/video/?id=26153@kcnc.dayport.com)
thanks, i really want to see it

Chica_Ang
01-02-2007, 03:30 PM
Thank you!

BroncoManiac_69
01-02-2007, 04:02 PM

Oh Wow. My tears have finally let loose now.

orangeblossom94
01-02-2007, 04:50 PM
jim rome was just saying on tv, how do we get to a point that we would murder a random person over words. people think he provoked the fight, but that is not true. he was a 24 year old trying to make a difference. He was trying to start a free football youth camp in the offseason. he was against gang violence. how does our country go so low that they have to murder a 14 year old man with 2 kids, trying to make a difference in the world. but how do we fix this.

that was where he ended.
According to what I heard, not only did he not provoke the fight, it was he and Javon that broke it up before it turned into a physical thing in the club.

Nick
01-02-2007, 05:05 PM
http://cbs4denver.com/broncos/local_story_002182526.html

The family of Darrent Williams is convinced the shooters who killed the Broncos cornerback weren't targeting him or his friends.

Police have been pouring over surveillance tape from the nightclub where Williams was partying before he was shot and investigating witnesses who said there was an altercation at the club before the shooting.

Demond Williams, Darrent's uncle, said the fight had nothing to do with the football star.

Instead, he said it began with a rap group that was there playing under the label of the music company that Darrent owned, named RYNO Entertainment.

"Some of the guys in the group got into it with people and that's where that altercation came from," Demond said. "Darrent was always the one trying to squash it."

The family still can't believe the call they got on New Years Day.

"First they said he was shot and he'd be okay, then he was shot in the head, he was in the hospital and he'd be o.k.," Demond said. "It was back and forth and back and forth."

In Texas on Tuesday, Williams' young children, their mother and Williams' grandmother gathered to talk about the man they loved so much.

"He was just an outgoing person," said his grandmother. "Like I said, he loved everybody, he was just a real person. I'll miss him."

Williams was also the only child and very close to his mother who is now trying to cope with the loss.

"She's trying, this is very difficult," Demond said. "He meant so much to all of us. He was pretty much the center core of our family."

Funeral services for Darrent Williams will be held Saturday in his hometown of Fort Worth, Texas

Soler
01-02-2007, 05:19 PM
"A friend of mine was with Darrent's party. They were en route to Darrent's crib. She decided to take her car instead of going in the limo. She had asked her friend to come with her, but her friend wanted to go in the limo. Her friend ended up getting shot.

She said there was three guys trying to start some ****, but one in particular (a tall Puerto Rican) was really going out of his way to start some rawkus.

She said some words were exchanged but it was nothing to fight-let alone kill anyone over.

Her phone was confiscated because she took some pictures during the night. Their hoping the can indentify the suspects that way."

A friend told me this, she is honest and reliable but still take it with a grain of salt

Denver Native
01-02-2007, 06:07 PM
On Channel 4, they just showed an exclusive interview that Brian Maas had with a women who was at the party. She said that the altercation happened outside with words being exchanged, and Darrent was not one of them exchanging words.

The Hamburgler
01-02-2007, 06:17 PM
The altercation was an altercation between one of the rap groups that DWill owns and some other people.

RunByDesign
01-02-2007, 06:22 PM
Anyone have a link to the Brian Maas interview?

Denver Native
01-02-2007, 06:35 PM
Anyone have a link to the Brian Maas interview?

This is their website, but don't think they have put the interview on there yet.

http://cbs4denver.com/

RunByDesign
01-02-2007, 06:38 PM
This is their website, but don't think they have put the interview on there yet.

http://cbs4denver.com/

Thanks - yeah, I browsed the site, it just wasn't readily apparent to me that the interview was on there.

Thanks again.

The Hamburgler
01-02-2007, 06:39 PM
I think the music industry had stuff to do with this. That was what the fight in the club was about. And rappers historically dont take things lightly ie Tupac and Biggie.

specialblend154
01-02-2007, 06:51 PM
I think the music industry had stuff to do with this. That was what the fight in the club was about. And rappers historically dont take things lightly ie Tupac and Biggie.

yeah here is him with some of his crew before a video shoot. look like they are throwing up symbols and stuff. hopefully they are not the reason this went down.

http://myspace-474.vo.llnwd.net/01240/47/43/1240393474_l.jpg

Anikai
01-02-2007, 06:52 PM

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Are U Serious?!?!

Thundergirl
01-02-2007, 06:55 PM
yeah here is him with some of his crew before a video shoot. look like they are throwing up symbols and stuff. hopefully they are not the reason this went down.

http://myspace-474.vo.llnwd.net/01240/47/43/1240393474_l.jpg

I hope they had nothing to do with this.

SPLITTINGBUNS
01-02-2007, 06:57 PM

Man I apologize for being rude but that is the dumbest thing I heard on here for a while and you have no idea what your talking about! This had nothing to do with rappers.

The Hamburgler
01-02-2007, 06:58 PM
?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Are U Serious?!?!

Williams' uncle: 'We just don’t understand'
Ellen Jaskol © News

2:06 p.m. Bronco fans Richard Hester, left, of Denver, James Hartman, 2nd left, of Denver, an unidentified friend and Keavon Bossell, 8, of Denver, stand behind the police tape on Speer Blvd to see the Hummer limousine slain Broncos cornerback Darrent Williams was riding in when he was gunned down. "It's a sad tragedy. Dude was only 24 years old, getting in his prime. It's just a sad day," said Hartman, who attended the Bronco game the day before.STORY TOOLS
Email this story | Print

RELATED STORIES
Hunt for shooter in Williams slaying
Krieger: Fame can bring tragic dark side
Athlete's mother mourns, wonders
Fans show their grief for fallen 'role model'
'Dee' a little guy with a big heart
'Nightmare' ride in a stretch limousine
Random way his friend died stuns Paymah

RELATED LINKS
Share your thoughts and condolences on RockyTalk Live
win, lose & Drew: A day of sorrow
See a hi-res image of the crime scene (WARNING: graphic image)
MORE STORIES
Report: Just 6 of 75 cities ready for emergency
Williams' uncle: 'We just don't understand'
Body discovered in search for missing skier
Firefighter hurt at Conifer blaze
Researcher predicts slower economic growth in Colorado
Elderly pedestrian hit by car
Shadow falls over Haggard writings
High-speed-rail plan surfaces
Police hunt shooter in Williams slaying
Club owner's various venues are no strangers to violence
Donated oxygen masks help to save dogs from kennel fire
Brrrrr-ave Bears take plunge
Zavaras to be boss of prisons
First baby arrives in Lafayette
Rescue shifts from travelers
January normally cold and dry with periodic fair-weather relief
Williams' mom: Dreams don't have to die with her son
Pilots look for stranded travelers over Kansas, Colo.
By Felix Doligosa Jr., Rocky Mountain News
January 2, 2007
As Denver police continued to interview witnesses in hopes of getting a lead on a suspect, the family and friends of slain Broncos cornerback Darrent Williams arrived at his home in Parker today to grieve and finalize funeral arrangements.
"Just pray for us," said the player’s uncle Demond Williams. "We just don’t understand."

Williams’ mother, along with cousin and his best friend, drove in a limousine to the condo at about noon. Family members used a blanket to shield the mother from the photographs.

Demond Williams said his nephew was the core of the family because everyone gathered together on Sundays to watch him play.

"He was just a regular kid," Demond Williams said, while clutching a team picture of Darrent Williams. "That smile and energy he always brought."

Darrent Williams, "Dee" to those who knew him best, was shot and killed at about 2 a.m. Monday when a gunman opened fire on his rented Hummer limousine near Speer Boulevard and West 11th Avenue. The 24-year-old was hit once in the neck and died before he got to the hospital. Two other passengers were injured but have been released from the hospital.

The group was on the way home after partying at The Shelter nightclub several blocks away.

Demond Williams said his nephew was at the club to promote a rap group for his recording label, Ryno Entertainment.

The uncle believes some people got into an argument with the music group and took offense at how they were presenting themselves.

"I know in my heart he was not the target," Demond Williams said. "He was trying to squash it."

The funeral for Darrent Williams is scheduled for this Friday in Fort Worth, TX.

Broncos coach Mike Shanahan plans to hold a press conference at 2 p.m. today on the player’s death.

"Personally, I think guns should be outlawed," Demond Williams said. "If anything, I would think something like this would happen back home."

I read something else bout it but I cant find it

SPLITTINGBUNS
01-02-2007, 07:04 PM
Williams' uncle: 'We just don’t understand'
Ellen Jaskol © News

2:06 p.m. Bronco fans Richard Hester, left, of Denver, James Hartman, 2nd left, of Denver, an unidentified friend and Keavon Bossell, 8, of Denver, stand behind the police tape on Speer Blvd to see the Hummer limousine slain Broncos cornerback Darrent Williams was riding in when he was gunned down. "It's a sad tragedy. Dude was only 24 years old, getting in his prime. It's just a sad day," said Hartman, who attended the Bronco game the day before.STORY TOOLS
Email this story | Print

RELATED STORIES
Krieger: Fame can bring tragic dark side
Random way his friend died stuns Paymah

RELATED LINKS
Share your thoughts and condolences on RockyTalk Live
win, lose & Drew: A day of sorrow
See a hi-res image of the crime scene (WARNING: graphic image)
MORE STORIES
Report: Just 6 of 75 cities ready for emergency
Williams' uncle: 'We just don't understand'
Body discovered in search for missing skier
Firefighter hurt at Conifer blaze
Researcher predicts slower economic growth in Colorado
Elderly pedestrian hit by car
Shadow falls over Haggard writings
High-speed-rail plan surfaces
Police hunt shooter in Williams slaying
Club owner's various venues are no strangers to violence
Donated oxygen masks help to save dogs from kennel fire
Brrrrr-ave Bears take plunge
Zavaras to be boss of prisons
First baby arrives in Lafayette
Rescue shifts from travelers
January normally cold and dry with periodic fair-weather relief
Williams' mom: Dreams don't have to die with her son
Pilots look for stranded travelers over Kansas, Colo.
By Felix Doligosa Jr., Rocky Mountain News
January 2, 2007
As Denver police continued to interview witnesses in hopes of getting a lead on a suspect, the family and friends of slain Broncos cornerback Darrent Williams arrived at his home in Parker today to grieve and finalize funeral arrangements.
"Just pray for us," said the player’s uncle Demond Williams. "We just don’t understand."

Williams’ mother, along with cousin and his best friend, drove in a limousine to the condo at about noon. Family members used a blanket to shield the mother from the photographs.

Demond Williams said his nephew was the core of the family because everyone gathered together on Sundays to watch him play.

"He was just a regular kid," Demond Williams said, while clutching a team picture of Darrent Williams. "That smile and energy he always brought."

Darrent Williams, "Dee" to those who knew him best, was shot and killed at about 2 a.m. Monday when a gunman opened fire on his rented Hummer limousine near Speer Boulevard and West 11th Avenue. The 24-year-old was hit once in the neck and died before he got to the hospital. Two other passengers were injured but have been released from the hospital.

The group was on the way home after partying at The Shelter nightclub several blocks away.

Demond Williams said his nephew was at the club to promote a rap group for his recording label, Ryno Entertainment.

The uncle believes some people got into an argument with the music group and took offense at how they were presenting themselves.

"I know in my heart he was not the target," Demond Williams said. "He was trying to squash it."

The funeral for Darrent Williams is scheduled for this Friday in Fort Worth, TX.

Broncos coach Mike Shanahan plans to hold a press conference at 2 p.m. today on the player’s death.

"Personally, I think guns should be outlawed," Demond Williams said. "If anything, I would think something like this would happen back home."

I read something else bout it but I cant find it

D Williams was at the wrong place wrong time. I doubt the bullets were for him but thats how drive bys work. I pray for the family and its a shame another innocent person has to die because of gang violence.

specialblend154
01-02-2007, 07:06 PM
In that story, his uncle clearly states the Rap group was involved.

exactly. :salute:

gmjones2001
01-02-2007, 07:15 PM
Rappers ARE the most gentle, caring, law abiding citizens known to man kind after all.

:rolleyes:

I realize it is not good to generalize but some people here are generalizing but doing so in a way opposite of the norm.

Which is just as bad. Probably worse.

Denver Native
01-02-2007, 07:15 PM
Thanks - yeah, I browsed the site, it just wasn't readily apparent to me that the interview was on there.

Thanks again.

The interview is on there now in the video section.

LiquidBlue
01-02-2007, 07:35 PM
(sorry if this has already been mentioned)

I think that the shooters were the ones that got into the altercation with Dee's rap group.

They must have immediatley(sp?) that the group was in the limo, and just fired some rounds.

But who knows?

RunByDesign
01-02-2007, 07:38 PM
The interview is on there now in the video section.

Cool, thanks.

eaglebronco
01-02-2007, 07:49 PM
Gretta on FoxNews will have a piece on it tonight.

denverbroncofrk
01-02-2007, 07:53 PM
Gretta on FoxNews will have a piece on it tonight.

What time?

Thundergirl
01-02-2007, 08:13 PM
I just read that there is a break in the case. Fox 31 reported it......
http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=82214&page=2

Someone turn it on and see what it says

denverbroncofrk
01-02-2007, 08:16 PM
I just read that there is a break in the case. Fox 31 reported it......
http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=82214&page=2

Someone turn it on and see what it says

Is this only in Denver?

Thundergirl
01-02-2007, 08:17 PM
Is this only in Denver?

I'm in Utah, I don't have Fox 31 here :sad:

Bronco4l1fe
01-02-2007, 08:18 PM
Hopefully it will be some new news instead of something that has been repeated.

JWinn
01-02-2007, 08:18 PM
Watching Fox31 now.

Just college football coverage. Must have been a halftime report.

Thundergirl
01-02-2007, 08:19 PM
Hopefully it will be some new news instead of something that has been repeated.

I hope so too!

Thundergirl
01-02-2007, 08:19 PM
Watching Fox31 now.

Is the news on Fox 31 at 9:00, JWinn?

denverbroncofrk
01-02-2007, 08:20 PM
Watching Fox31 now.

Any of the other stations reporting anything?

champbronc2
01-02-2007, 08:20 PM
Just wanted to say good night.

Night Broncos brothers/sisters and good night Darrent. :(

Darrent please help me sleep tonight. :halo:

Thundergirl
01-02-2007, 08:21 PM
Just wanted to say good night.

Night Broncos brothers/sisters and good night Darrent. :(

Darrent please help me sleep tonight. :halo:

I hope you sleep ok :salute:

champbronc2
01-02-2007, 08:22 PM
I hope you sleep ok :salute:
Thank you Thunder :salute:

You too when you go to bed.

Thundergirl
01-02-2007, 08:24 PM
Thank you Thunder :salute:

You too when you go to bed.

Thanks Champ!

JWinn
01-02-2007, 08:24 PM
Any of the other stations reporting anything?

Nope. Just normal programming.

But a few stations have the news coming on in about 35 minutes.

Thundergirl
01-02-2007, 08:25 PM
Nope. Just normal programming.

But a few stations have the news coming on in about 35 minutes.

Thanks, JWinn

BroncoRy
01-02-2007, 08:32 PM
Zappalo came on during the half time break of the orange bowl and said there was a possible break in the case. Lets hope its some real information.

Thundergirl
01-02-2007, 08:32 PM
Zappalo came on during the half time break of the orange bowl and said there was a possible break in the case. Lets hope its some real information.

Thanks for the info.

CB123
01-02-2007, 08:33 PM
CBS4's website has a new video. Reporting that there are quite a few cameras along the street, near the club and at the club. So they're studying them close right now:
http://cbs4denver.com/broncos (the video I watched was the one that starts with 'Argument Over Rap...') Posted video is from 6:30p.m.

Let's hope they catch these guys ASAP!! :salute:

briang
01-02-2007, 08:37 PM
The blog regarding the shooting on the Fox website has some new info I haven't seen posted yet:

"A source tells me that Broncos head coach Mike Shanahan and the entire organization are holding off on offering a reward in the case because police may have already identified a person of interest in Williams' killing.

Sources also tell me that police may have footage from a traffic camera in the area of 11th and Speer (where the shooting took place)... which could be a crucial piece of evidence.

Brandon Flowers, who was wounded in the shooting, is helping police identify the people involved in the altercation at The Shelter nightclub earlier New Year's Eve. Sources tells me that Flowers has told police that three members of the group involved in the altercation were waiting for Darrent when he left Kenyon Martin's party.

Developing... "

Link (http://community.myfoxcolorado.com/blogs/Denvr_Sports_Insider)

I appologize if this has already been posted, but I didn't see it.

Denver Native
01-02-2007, 08:38 PM
This is on the Denver Fox Site:

The Investigation

Fox 31 has learned that police have identified at least one of the individuals who was involved in an altercation with Williams and his friends at a party hosted by Denver Nuggets forward Kenyon Martin that preceded the shooting. Police are not yet willing to say the altercation was directly connected to the shooting.

Their website: http://www.myfoxcolorado.com/myfox/

BroncoRy
01-02-2007, 08:42 PM
More info at http://cbs4denver.com/topstories/local_story_002212719.html

Sounds like information is starting to be known. Id say the noose is tightening around the neck of whomever commited this awful crime.

hugebroncofan07
01-02-2007, 08:47 PM
lets hope they get that killer. lots of new news it seems like

denverbroncofrk
01-02-2007, 09:20 PM
So any news updates yet?

Denver Native
01-02-2007, 09:26 PM
So any news updates yet?

Just found this on Denver Post site:

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_4939240

TitansFan04
01-02-2007, 09:40 PM
From the above article:

Sources close to the Broncos, who were not at the party, said they heard that the argument stemmed from trash talking over the team's loss to the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday.
That's just sad. Yes you can be pissed but it's just a football game.

Lorcust
01-02-2007, 09:55 PM
From the above article:

That's just sad. Yes you can be pissed but it's just a football game.

We don't know that the altercation was directly related to the shooting.

It's just the most tangible piece of evidence and source of motive we have.

Thundergirl
01-02-2007, 10:17 PM
What was the breaking news?

sooners13
01-02-2007, 10:44 PM
anything new yet?

Thundergirl
01-02-2007, 10:52 PM
Not that I can find.

specialblend154
01-02-2007, 11:21 PM
They just had a short expose' (sp?) on darrent on fox news channel @ 1am est. they interviewed darrents cousins and a woman from the denver post but they mentioned no new information. :ugh:

champbronc2
01-02-2007, 11:36 PM
I just woke up heavy hearted. :(

I am so heartsick.

Orange Cru$h
01-03-2007, 12:26 AM
I was wondering if the Brandon Flowers that was shot was the same Brandon Flowers that plays for the Hokies? There are probably lots of Brandon Flowers but he is a CB too and it just seemed weird...
Brandon Flowers (http://www.hokiesports.com/football/players/2006/flowers.html)

nmshooter
01-03-2007, 12:59 AM
I was wondering if the Brandon Flowers that was shot was the same Brandon Flowers that plays for the Hokies? There are probably lots of Brandon Flowers but he is a CB too and it just seemed weird...
Its really hard to say. It is a popular name I think. The lead singer of the band "The Killers" also shares that name. Yours is a better fit being related to football and being a CB but you really never know. Also I think if it were the rock band guy, it would also be big news.

LiquidBlue
01-03-2007, 05:26 AM

Not the same one.

It has been known that this Brandon Flowers went to high school with Darrent in F.W. TX

Orange Cru$h
01-03-2007, 08:31 AM
Not the same one.

It has been known that this Brandon Flowers went to high school with Darrent in F.W. TX
Thanks for that....

watchthemiddle
01-03-2007, 08:47 AM
I am not sure if this has been "officially" reported at this point...but the newspapers and local media are just reporting some really vague information. THey aren't getting much at all to report and to me its boring....

SO, I turned to 600am KHOW and the host has sources that gave him some information on the events leading up to the shooting.

Here is what his sources have told him....( now I don't want to speculate, but this is his words and sources not mine talking )

THere was a confrontation in front of the night club. Williams and his entourage got in the limo and left. They made a right on 9th and stopped and picked up three women to give them a ride. This says that they had NO IDEA of what was coming at them. If they knew someone was going to follow them they would have high tailed it out of there.

So they stop, pick up 3 women and continue on their way to another party. Make they then turn onto Speer, the white SUV pulls up to them with the windows down...TWO shooters....he said ....TWO shooters one driver possibly one other person in the car and they start shooting.

Reports are, are that they were not shooting at Williams, but the entourage.

He then went on to say that the shooter/s then left the scene.

A source tells him that they then made their way towards Las Vegas to get to L.A. because they are known Crips and will be hidden in L.A. by the Crip community and hard to be found. This info would not be given to the media at this point to report because of the investigation and joint effort possibly being made with L.A. sources and PD.

That said, if the source/s are correct, this is even more tragic. The fact that the limo stopped after they left the Club means they were in no hurry to get out of the area and thought they were just going to make their way over to the other club and continue on with their evening.

Also, the fact that if this was gang related and the suspect/s are now in L.A. hidden in the Crip community it will make it very hard to catch them. It can be done, but no-one is going to turn them in. It would be more likely for the "rival" gang to get them then the cops.

Like I said, none of this is "official" but its a little bit more info then the news and papers have got. Keep in mind, most of these sources are Denver PD.

Denver Native
01-03-2007, 09:04 AM
A source tells him that they then made their way towards Las Vegas to get to L.A. because they are known Crips and will be hidden in L.A. by the Crip community and hard to be found. This info would not be given to the media at this point to report because of the investigation and joint effort possibly being made with L.A. sources and PD.

I copied this from the above article.

If this is true, it says "and joint effort possibly being made with L.A. sources and PD".

Again, if this is true, there should NOT be joint effort possibly being made, but it should be joint effort DEFINITELY being made.

watchthemiddle
01-03-2007, 09:21 AM

I copied this from the above article.

If this is true, it says "and joint effort possibly being made with L.A. sources and PD".

Again, if this is true, there should NOT be joint effort possibly being made, but it should be joint effort DEFINITELY being made.

Thats true Native...thanks for pointing that out.

ALso, Mark Moser on 950thefan says they now might have a make and year on the vehicle and a possible name of a suspect but so far have been unable to locate him.

I think we will slowly see more and more of this news come out. I was hoping as much news about the vehicle would come out early so EVERYONE could be on the lookout for the vehicle but it hasn't.

Usually they sent out "BOLO's" ( Be on the Lookout OUt ) bulletins to Law Enforcement agencies but we have not received anything at work yet.

Denver has a problem doing this. They tend to hold information for as long as possible until the have to release it because they want all the glory for the "catch" if you will.

Not saying they had the information early, but if they did and didn't release it to local PD agencies and statewide agencies to help prevent the SUV from getting out of the city then that makes me angry.

Again, not saying this is what happened, but its just my experience with the way DPD works.

Drew303
01-03-2007, 09:27 AM
I was reading in the RMN that the reward for info is $2,000. I assumed the reward would be much much higher.

Babe
01-03-2007, 09:31 AM
thanks for the post.........
i hear ya......Denver learned alot from JonBenet and then Columbine. Messing with crime scenes and information that goes out about said crime.

have they hooked the vehicle to the suspect name?

Everyone must have an eye out for the infamous white SUV. They will get the vehicle before the shooter.

Public tip line open? Does anyone know? Every person in Colorado becomes a Bronco fan in this regard.

I don't know. IMHO, I do not think they made it to any state line & crossed over. I believe they know they are in a world of *@$^*#%^_. If anything, the shooters are relying on "connections" to hide them and/or get them out of the state if that is even possible at this time.

I have to ask...does seem as though it is "gang related"? Any word on that officially?

thanks.
B

TR3Y
01-03-2007, 09:33 AM
I am not sure if this has been "officially" reported at this point...but the newspapers and local media are just reporting some really vague information. THey aren't getting much at all to report and to me its boring....

SO, I turned to 600am KHOW and the host has sources that gave him some information on the events leading up to the shooting.

Here is what his sources have told him....( now I don't want to speculate, but this is his words and sources not mine talking )

THere was a confrontation in front of the night club. Williams and his entourage got in the limo and left. They made a right on 9th and stopped and picked up three women to give them a ride. This says that they had NO IDEA of what was coming at them. If they knew someone was going to follow them they would have high tailed it out of there.

So they stop, pick up 3 women and continue on their way to another party. Make they then turn onto Speer, the white SUV pulls up to them with the windows down...TWO shooters....he said ....TWO shooters one driver possibly one other person in the car and they start shooting.

Reports are, are that they were not shooting at Williams, but the entourage.

He then went on to say that the shooter/s then left the scene.

That said, if the source/s are correct, this is even more tragic. The fact that the limo stopped after they left the Club means they were in no hurry to get out of the area and thought they were just going to make their way over to the other club and continue on with their evening.

Also, the fact that if this was gang related and the suspect/s are now in L.A. hidden in the Crip community it will make it very hard to catch them. It can be done, but no-one is going to turn them in. It would be more likely for the "rival" gang to get them then the cops.

Like I said, none of this is "official" but its a little bit more info then the news and papers have got. Keep in mind, most of these sources are Denver PD.

All of this is still more than likely speculation - never the less - great find!!

CP to you :salute:

Babe
01-03-2007, 09:50 AM
criminey sakes.........

thanks for the post.......There is a thread up about 9NEWS with the suspect name linked to the vehicle. But questions still abound.

B

Acidburn05
01-03-2007, 09:57 AM
I hope they catch them and catch them soon.
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n244/acidburn0502/misc/dwilliams.jpg

Denver Native
01-03-2007, 09:58 AM
The following is from an article on mycoloradofox.com

This DEFINITELY needs to get out:

Police were searching for a white Suburban or Tahoe with dark-tinted windows. The license plate number is 665-OBS. Witnesses told police from the beginning that the shooter may have been riding in a white SUV.

Domostick
01-03-2007, 10:01 AM
This was off of 9news.com (http://www.9news.com/)

All Points Bulletin issued in Williams murder case
Police have issued an APB for Colo. license plate 665 OBS. 9NEWS has learned the 1998 white Chevy Tahoe believed to be involved in the shooting death of Darrent Williams is registered to Brian Hicks. Hicks, 27, is currently in jail on attempted murder charges. The key witness, Lonnie Clark, in the case against Hicks was gunned down outside of her house December 6, days before she was to testify against him.

Babe
01-03-2007, 10:05 AM
so who in the entourage is a link to the Hicks case? Even the 3 girls the limo stopped to pick up?

The shooters think running to their Crip connections are going to save them?
I do not believe they want the Bronco Nation against them. Uh?

B

specialblend154
01-03-2007, 10:23 AM
Keep your eyes open guys!! im glad that they have the license plate number. lets get these guys

specialblend154
01-03-2007, 10:24 AM
so who in the entourage is a link to the Hicks case? Even the 3 girls the limo stopped to pick up?

B

hopefully this is not because they were nice enough to pick up those 3 girls. if one of them was a witness of a crime and was potentially going to testify and that is why this whole thing occured then it will just add to the whole tragic aspect.

i wonder if the bullets in the limo match the bullets used in the killing of lonnie clark.

BroncoManiac_69
01-03-2007, 10:31 AM
Well, if these speculation reports turn out to be true, then this investigation could take a very long time. That scares me. I want these jerks caught NOW! :mad:

Babe
01-03-2007, 10:51 AM
oh man what a great question.

where's Grissom and the CSI guys? Do the bullet holes in the limo match the Lonnie Clark murder?

yeppers...see how deep the rabbit hole goes on this one.

B

Thundergirl
01-03-2007, 11:09 AM
Stories about the case:

http://www.myfoxcolorado.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=1944693&version=35&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.1.1

http://www.myfoxcolorado.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=1953158&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=62552

Videos:

http://cbs4denver.com/video/?id=24862@kcnc.dayport.com

specialblend154
01-03-2007, 11:21 AM
oh man what a great question.

where's Grissom and the CSI guys? Do the bullet holes in the limo match the Lonnie Clark murder?

yeppers...see how deep the rabbit hole goes on this one.

B

thanks! :D

xxxlibertine
01-03-2007, 11:39 AM
By Charlie Brennan, Rocky Mountain News
January 3, 2007
Denver police investigating the New Year’s morning slaying of Darrent Williams have issued an all points bulletin for a white Chevy Tahoe with Colorado plates 665OBS, according to CBS News 4.
Williams, a 24-year-old cornerback and second-round draft pick for the Denver Broncos, was shot and killed early Monday morning when at least 14 shots were fired into the white stretch Hummer limousine that was carrying the athlete, teammate Javon Walker, and several other friends and associates from a party the The Shelter, a club located at 10th Avenue and Broaway.

Another media outlet, 9News, is reporting that the Tahoe police are looking for is registered to Brian Hicks, a self-proclaimed gangmember who is awaiting trial in an attempted murder case from 2005 in which he and another man were accused of shooting at two women outside a Denver nightclub. One of the female victims in that case, Kallonniann Louisa Clark-James was killed in a separate shooting Dec. 6, a week before she was supposed to testify against Hicks.

Hicks, 27, was in jail at the time, being held on unrelated drug charges. He is still behind bars on those charges.

It is unclear this morning who police believe may have been driving the Tahoe.

Williams, hit in the neck, was killed instantly. Two additional passengers were also hit by gunfire, but were not critically wounded.

Police have previously said that they were investigating reports of verbal altercations between members of Williams’ entourage and a second group that they encountered at the nightspot.

Investigators have said Williams was not believed to have been a direct participant in the reported dispute, and that no shots were fired from his limousine prior to the fatal shots being fired from the suspected white Chevy Tahoe near the intersection of West 11th Avenue and Speer Boulevard, about 2:20 a.m.

CB123
01-03-2007, 11:44 AM
I believe that $2,000 reward is just a standard reward ammount for a Crime Stoppers case. I'm sure if this case gose on for longer, that someone will add to that ammount. :salute:

I'm more worried now for the witnesses, knowing these are just senseless thugs they're dealing with here. :mad: I really do hope these witnesses' accounts are able to take down these ruthless 'people,' and anyone supporting them!

BroncoDom
01-03-2007, 11:50 AM
These Jerks Need To Pay For What They Did
RIP DERRANT YOU WILL BE MISSED

xxxlibertine
01-03-2007, 12:00 PM
"I believe that $2,000 reward is just a standard reward ammount for a Crime Stoppers case."

Has information about a reward been posted? I missed it. Please, where is this info?

Babe
01-03-2007, 12:03 PM
this is the first I heard of any reward. But just a couple entries above, these links were provided. Many help.

http://www.myfoxcolorado.com/myfox/...TY&pageId=3.1.1

http://www.myfoxcolorado.com/myfox/...TY&pageId=1.1.1

Videos:

http://cbs4denver.com/video/?id=24862@kcnc.dayport.com

CB123
01-03-2007, 12:04 PM
"I believe that $2,000 reward is just a standard reward ammount for a Crime Stoppers case."

Has information about a reward been posted? I missed it. Please, where is this info?

Yes, someone posted this link earlier in this thread: http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=62552

It's stated near the bottom of the article. :salute:

xxxlibertine
01-03-2007, 12:08 PM
Yep, that's where I found it. Thanks!

Pathogen
01-03-2007, 12:26 PM
A $2000 reward for information leading to the arrest of Darrent's murderer... :mad:

I can't believe that they think that the capture of his murderer is only worth $2000. Betcha if they raised it to $250,000 the authorities would have arrested someone already...

Bronco4l1fe
01-03-2007, 12:47 PM
A $2000 reward for information leading to the arrest of Darrent's murderer... :mad:

I can't believe that they think that the capture of his murderer is only worth $2000. Betcha if they raised it to $250,000 the authorities would have arrested someone already...
If it were raised to $250,000 the police would have so many false leads and could not get any work done. I just hope all the leads come to light soon so the person will be caught soon.

BroncoManiac_69
01-03-2007, 12:58 PM
^^^^^

That is an Awesome Candle Signature :salute:

Bronco4l1fe
01-03-2007, 01:32 PM
^^^^^

That is an Awesome Candle Signature :salute:
Thanks...anyone wants it can use it.

TitansFan04
01-03-2007, 01:34 PM
Hey, do you guys want me to give you links to the local stations down here. I'm pretty sure everyone will be covering the funeral since they've been covering it since the beginning as their top story. Let me know.

CB123
01-03-2007, 01:37 PM
Hey, do you guys want me to give you links to the local stations down here. I'm pretty sure everyone will be covering the funeral since they've been covering it since the beginning as their top story. Let me know.

I think that'd be great for you to do that for everyone here! :salute:

TitansFan04
01-03-2007, 01:49 PM
Alrighty. I'll get on that and post it here and someone can put it in the first post if possible.

TitansFan04
01-03-2007, 01:52 PM
Here are the links:

FOX: http://www.myfoxdfw.com/myfox/

NBC: http://www.nbc5i.com/index.html

ABC: www.wfaa.com

CBS: http://cbs11tv.com/

Dallas Morning News Newspaper: http://www.dallasnews.com/

2 Minute Warning
01-03-2007, 01:57 PM
Here are the links:

FOX: http://www.myfoxdfw.com/myfox/

NBC: http://www.nbc5i.com/index.html

ABC: www.wfaa.com

CBS: http://cbs11tv.com/

Dallas Morning News Newspaper: http://www.dallasnews.com/

Thank you for doing that!
:salute:

TitansFan04
01-03-2007, 01:57 PM
You're welcome! Here's one more station.

CW: http://cw33.trb.com/

watchthemiddle
01-03-2007, 02:02 PM

B

THe Hicks case is already a mess as it is. A key witness to his case was gunned down about 3 weeks ago. I just hope there is not a connection with his case and the events of Monday morning either.

That said, HE most likely knows who has possesion or was granted permission to drive his vehicle. Hicks is currently taken to a segregated ward in the DC jail away from other prisoners in fear of retaliation against him inside the jail by not only other members of the Blood gang but also regular Joe Blow Bronco fans that might be incarcerated.

One thing that is hard to deal with is the Gang community. I would be really surprised if a Crip or Blood gives up the shooter/s at this point. They like to take care of business amongst themselves and even if a rival member knows who the shooter is, they rarely cooperate with the cops because they would rather take the guy out then cooperate with cops.

I have faith the suspect/s will be caught. Its only a matter of time. Anyone withholding info at this point will be accesories to murder and they will get the info out of them....maybe even Hicks himself.

CB123
01-03-2007, 02:02 PM
You're welcome! Here's one more station.

CW: http://cw33.trb.com/

Yes, thanks for doing that! :salute:

Babe
01-03-2007, 02:06 PM
So is Brian Hicks shaking in solitary or is he shaking in the interrogation room?
He thinks that Gerash is going to save everything?

And what about his wife. They pull her in yet? Where the heck is she?

This is not red and blue crip Joe Blow stuff. This is orange and blue bleeding on Speer Blvd.

<sigh> thank you for letting me soapbox for a moment.....
B

Day1BroncoFan
01-03-2007, 03:07 PM
Thanks...anyone wants it can use it.

WOW, awsome! I'm going to use it since you said it's OK.
CP's coming at you! :salute:

Denver Native
01-03-2007, 03:59 PM
Latest news on 9News site:

Orange RAGE
01-03-2007, 04:07 PM
So is Brian Hicks shaking in solitary or is he shaking in the interrogation room?
He thinks that Gerash is going to save everything?

And what about his wife. They pull her in yet? Where the heck is she?

This is not red and blue crip Joe Blow stuff. This is orange and blue bleeding on Speer Blvd.

<sigh> thank you for letting me soapbox for a moment.....
B

Right now, all she is reportedly saying is she has no idea who has / would be driving the Tahoe right now.....

hmmm... If I lent out my SUV, my wife would know and draft up a contract..

watchthemiddle
01-03-2007, 04:09 PM
Right now, all she is reportedly saying is she has no idea who has / would be driving the Tahoe right now.....

:laugh:

That makes me laugh. Not only would my wife write up a contract, but I would make that individual sign it in blood.

That SUV has my name all over it and if you are driving it and something happens....my name is all over that also even if I am not involved directly.

Denver Native
01-03-2007, 04:10 PM

It was probably the "official" GANG vehicle!!!!!!

Denver Native
01-03-2007, 04:12 PM
Channel 9 in Denver just stated they would carry Darrent's funeral live on "My 20" at 11:00, and also on their website.

Babe
01-03-2007, 04:15 PM
so wait......is Hicks a crip or a south aurora blood

saudi aurora.......criminey.

Yes, this issue is of concern for the high crime that the Denver metropolitan (and Aurora) area has.

B

Denver Native
01-03-2007, 04:34 PM
so wait......is Hicks a crip or a south aurora blood

saudi aurora.......criminey.

Yes, this issue is of concern for the high crime that the Denver metropolitan (and Aurora) area has.

B

Channel 9 just reported that Hicks is a known crips gang member.

Denver Native
01-03-2007, 04:37 PM
Latest from Darrent's Mother.

http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=62568

Babe
01-03-2007, 04:43 PM
thanks for that.....

B

2 Minute Warning
01-03-2007, 04:57 PM
Latest from Darrent's Mother.

http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=62568

Thanks

KUSA - In an exclusive interview with 9NEWS, Darrent Williams’ mother, Rosalind Williams, said the one thing she would say to the person who shot and killed her son is: “Turn yourself in, turn yourself in; change your life.”

Wearing dark sunglasses that covered her red eyes, Rosalind talked frankly to 9NEWS on Wednesday about the murder investigation and the loss of her only son.

Williams, a 24-year-old cornerback for the Denver Broncos, was shot and killed in a Hummer limousine in the early hours of New Year’s Day.

9NEWS has learned he was killed after an apparent verbal altercation at a nightclub during a party.

She says she is not surprised the vehicle police are looking for is owned by a known Denver gang member.

“Whoever did this does not have any respect or care for human life,” Rosalind told 9Wants to Know. “That’s what gang members do.”

Rosalind went on to say she didn’t expect the killer to be a “normal person.”

She said, “I didn’t expect for them to find a car with a citizen who goes to work every day from 9 to 5.”

Her son didn’t espouse violence of any kind, said his mother, and was not a member of any gang.

“Darrent is not affiliated nor has be been affiliated with any group that supports violence,” she said.

Rosalind also said altercations that happened that night at the club did not involve her son, who she says was an innocent victim of violence.

“He was in the wrong place at the wrong time,” she said.

Rosalind left Denver Wednesday afternoon with her nephew for Texas. They arrived in Denver on New Year’s Day after receiving word of Darrent’s death.

A funeral service will be held in Williams’ hometown of Fort Worth on Saturday.

Williams’ murder is now considered a Crime Stoppers case, making anyone offering information eligible for a cash reward of $2,000. Anyone with information is urged to contact 720-913-STOP. Callers can remain anonymous.

The Darrent Williams Children's Fund has been established at U.S. Bank. The proceeds will go to Williams’ two children for future educational and health needs.

Contributions can be sent to:

Darrent Williams Children's Fund
c/o Denver Broncos
13655 Broncos Parkway
Englewood, CO 80112

(Copyright KUSA-TV. All rights reserved.)

NameUsedBefore
01-03-2007, 05:20 PM
Not sure if this has been posted:

Snk16
01-03-2007, 05:21 PM
THanks for the continued update guys.

brncoz1fan
01-03-2007, 05:52 PM
Has anyone heard what Brian Hicks' street name is?

markmanxp
01-03-2007, 06:00 PM
Has anyone heard what Brian Hicks' street name is?

I am going to guess - Loser -

Denver Native
01-03-2007, 06:06 PM
Here is a story on Hicks from 2005

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/local/article/0,1299,DRMN_15_5209727,00.html

Babe
01-03-2007, 06:22 PM
holy donuts batman.........

This Ben Johnson.
Is he in custody? He better be shaking in solitary or shaking in the interrogation room.
So what is he? Red or blue. From Saudi Aurora.

Again, where's Hick's wife?

B

CB123
01-03-2007, 07:17 PM
New details emerge from the club's bouncer: http://cbs4denver.com/broncos/local_story_003202539.html

"Club Bouncer Recalls Last Time He Saw Williams

Shaun Boyd
Reporting

(CBS4) DENVER A bouncer at the nightclub where Darrent Williams spent his final hours said gang rivalry likely sparked the shooting early New Year's Day.

Kou Marquardt escorted Williams and his friends into the Shelter club at 10th and Broadway where they were celebrating at a birthday party for Denver Nuggets player Kenyon Martin.

"That night was magical," Marquardt said. "A lot of handshakes, a lot of hugs."

Even though there were about 1,500 people at the club that night, Marquardt said Williams was the life of the party.

"Out of everybody in there (Williams) was the most fluid," Marquardt said. "He pretty much set the tempo for everyone else in the group of ball players that were there."

Marquardt said Williams spent his final hours laughing, dancing and hanging out with friends.

"Normally when you're VIP, you stay within that area but he was just about the club and talked to people," he added. "He was hanging in the DJ booth. He was just living in the moment."

He was sure that Williams wasn't the target of the shooting but believed a member of his group was. Marquardt said that person was an apparent gang member who started talking gang turf and flashing gang symbols outside the club.

He had a bad feeling and tried to clear the club fast. Marquardt said he was looking for a taxi for Bronco Javon Walker when he saw Williams outside his limo.

"'Darrent' I said 'do me a favor. Javon wants to take a taxi, do you got room in this bad boy,'" Marquardt said. "He was like, 'yeah, tell him come on lets go.' So as I started to walk back in the club to tell Javon there was something that was said that caught my ear. I immediately turned around and said 'cut the games man, we're family, we're not going there.'"

Marquardt didn't hear about the shooting until hours later.

"Whoever did that, don't let them hunt you down like a dog ... turn yourself in, be accountable," Marquardt said.

With justice, he hopes there will be peace which is something he said Williams had that last night.

"He went from one party to the next party where he's at now," Marquardt said. "What a beautiful spirit."

The Shelter nightclub has been closed since the shooting. It will reopen for the first time Wednesday night."

fraguela09
01-03-2007, 08:55 PM
Wow if this is true than it reminds me of that movie "La Bamba" where Richie VAlens wins the coin tosses and gets a seat on the ill-fated flight... Plane crashes... I mean, if Walker was trying to get a cab and winds up in the limo only to have a buddy die in his lap... Man... that's rough! It's just pathetic that these small-minded dolts look at their world in terms of blocks and neighborhoods... People are so busy looking at the floor they can't seem to fathom the skies. The elite 5% control so much wealth and these idiots are running around flashing signs and fighting each other... believing they're outlaws when all along they are merely pawns playing their part, created for them by these aforementioned ruling oligarchy-like structures. It makes me sick!

remix 6
01-03-2007, 08:57 PM
i hope they find whoever did this even if it takes over 25 years.

you guys are talking about the Hicks guy..you realize hes in jail and SOMEONE ELSE has been driving the white Tahoe.

only way i honestly think Hicks can help is by telling us who has been driving it which can lead to other suspects aswell.

i really hope they find who it was..a man killing a man is not right..especially when you killed a guy who was a great person.

Denver Native
01-03-2007, 09:01 PM
i hope they find whoever did this even if it takes over 25 years.

you guys are talking about the Hicks guy..you realize hes in jail and SOMEONE ELSE has been driving the white Tahoe.

only way i honestly think Hicks can help is by telling us who has been driving it which can lead to other suspects aswell.

i really hope they find who it was..a man killing a man is not right..especially when you killed a guy who was a great person.

In a report they said that they already tried talking to Hicks in jail, and he would not talk. They also tried to talk to Hick's wife, and she said she did not know who was driving the car. Yes, we realize that someone else was driving Hick's vehicle.

NameUsedBefore
01-03-2007, 09:03 PM
Hicks is important because we can give him an offer to give up names for benefits of his own.

BlackFire89
01-03-2007, 09:10 PM
Or we can give him a shot of "Truth serum" <-(Spell check.)

Then he'll give us all the info we need.. :D

Thundergirl
01-03-2007, 09:19 PM
Or we can give him a shot of "Truth serum" <-(Spell check.)

Then he'll give us all the info we need.. :D

Sodium Pentathol = Truth Serum. He would have to agree to it though and to me, I think he is a chump, who is protecting very bad people.

Babe
01-03-2007, 09:23 PM
and how about this Ben Johnson guy. He is linked from the Dec 6th shooting of Lonnie Clark.

Hicks isn't talking, eh? Take him out of solitary and put him back in the jail population. See how long he lasts.
His wife isn't talking. Find someway to bust her. Come DPD, I know you can get imaginative.
The vehicle has probably hit the chop shop. No CSI there.......

geez louise.........

B

TitansFan04
01-03-2007, 09:25 PM
I'm hoping this is on America's Most Wanted soon. Like this weekend perhaps. You can call in there and remain anonymous. That might be a good thing if people are afraid to say what they may have seen that night.

Thundergirl
01-03-2007, 09:26 PM
I'm hoping this is on America's Most Wanted soon. Like this weekend perhaps. You can call in there and remain anonymous. That might be a good thing if people are afraid to say what they may have seen that night.

Crime Stoppers is anonymous also.

Babe
01-03-2007, 09:26 PM
yeppers...i heard the story is hitting the show this Saturday....

B

TitansFan04
01-03-2007, 09:28 PM
Crime Stoppers is anonymous also.
Oh yeah. I forgot about that.

Thundergirl
01-03-2007, 09:30 PM
and how about this Ben Johnson guy. He is linked from the Dec 6th shooting of Lonnie Clark.

Hicks isn't talking, eh? Take him out of solitary and put him back in the jail population. See how long he lasts.
His wife isn't talking. Find someway to bust her. Come DPD, I know you can get imaginative.
The vehicle has probably hit the chop shop. No CSI there.......

geez louise.........

B

I believe I read the wife is out on a $35,000.00 bond for 2 counts of taunting a witness. If she knows something and is hiding it, maybe the police could have her bail revoked and throw her back on jail.

Thundergirl
01-03-2007, 09:31 PM
yeppers...i heard the story is hitting the show this Saturday....

B

Good, John Walsh will show more sympathy then the NFL has! Where did you hear that by the way?

Thundergirl
01-03-2007, 09:33 PM
http://americasmostwanted.com/fugitives/brief.cfm?id=42323

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=42323

Darrent is on the front page!

Denver Native
01-03-2007, 09:35 PM

If you go to their website, www.amw.com, Darrent's picture and story is on their home page.

Babe
01-03-2007, 09:36 PM
somewhere in the threads here i read about America's Most Wanted.

so the wife is out on bond .........can bond be revoked like that?

b

Thundergirl
01-03-2007, 09:39 PM
somewhere in the threads here i read about America's Most Wanted.

so the wife is out on bond .........can bond be revoked like that?

b

I think a judge could revoke it, it is a crime to aid and abed a murderer.
I know that whoever bonded her out can revoke it and so can the bondsman.

Babe
01-03-2007, 09:44 PM
They best have surveillance on the wife. Just because her husband has Gerash as a lawyer and she is walking around out on bond, doesn't mean she can't disappear totally. Dig?

B

Thundergirl
01-03-2007, 09:45 PM
They best have surveillance on the wife. Just because her husband has Gerash as a lawyer and she is walking around out on bond, doesn't mean she can't disappear totally. Dig?

B

I agree. I saw a video that said there were police around the residence since last night.

Do you think anyone involved has been to this board?

Babe
01-03-2007, 09:54 PM
I would have to say possibly yes.

Curiosity

B

Thundergirl
01-03-2007, 09:56 PM
I would have to say possibly yes.

Curiosity

B

That is kinda scary after reading about these people.

Babe
01-03-2007, 09:58 PM
we need a covert operation.....

Hey....how about we get Dog the Bounty Hunter...to pick up the wife and lose the paperwork......

<<<<<<<<<<<<< the babe has gone nuts >>>>>>>>>>>

B

Thundergirl
01-03-2007, 09:59 PM
we need a covert operation.....

Hey....how about we get Dog the Bounty Hunter...to pick up the wife and lose the paperwork......

<<<<<<<<<<<<< the babe has gone nuts >>>>>>>>>>>

B

I said that to my man 5 minutes ago. He does have ties to Colorado.....

klacoss
01-03-2007, 10:00 PM
I just wanted to extend my sympathy to all of the players,family and fans of Darrent. I hope you all can get through this trying time. May God Bless all of you.

Klacoss

Babe
01-03-2007, 10:01 PM
hey, maybe Dog has inside info too........

maybe he has run across these particular folks and the whole posse before...

??????

B

Thundergirl
01-03-2007, 10:02 PM
hey, maybe Dog has inside info too........

maybe he has run across these particular folks and the whole posse before...

??????

B

Could have :confused:

Denver Native
01-03-2007, 10:03 PM
Did you guys check out America's Most Wanted Website? Darrent's picture and story is on their home page.

Thundergirl
01-03-2007, 10:05 PM
Did you guys check out America's Most Wanted Website? Darrent's picture and story is on their home page.

I posted the link in here a bit ago. I am glad it is on there.

Babe
01-03-2007, 10:10 PM
and also...

i want to know how the heck Hicks got Walter Gerash as a lawyer.

He costs thousands and I would think it would be beneath him to represent a major gang player.

How the heck did Hicks get money to put Gerash on retainer?
Is Gerash representing this Ben Johnson too.
And tell me now...Gerash isn't letting on about Hick's vehicle.
Criminey........

B

Thundergirl
01-03-2007, 10:13 PM
and also...

i want to know how the heck Hicks got Walter Gerash as a lawyer.

He costs thousands and I would think it would be beneath him to represent a major gang player.

How the heck did Hicks get money to put Gerash on retainer?
Is Gerash representing this Ben Johnson too.
And tell me now...Gerash isn't letting on about Hick's vehicle.
Criminey........

B

I am in Utah so I have no idea who Gerash is.....

BroncoForLife27
01-03-2007, 10:14 PM
Who ever sent the guys to do the crime probably bought him the lawyer. I think it was a Nugget.

Babe
01-03-2007, 10:14 PM
he's is THE lawyer to get in Denver...

has been for years

B

Thundergirl
01-03-2007, 10:16 PM
he's is THE lawyer to get in Denver...

has been for years

B

I just found a huge magazine spread on him.

Thundergirl
01-03-2007, 10:16 PM
Who ever sent the guys to do the crime probably bought him the lawyer. I think it was a Nugget.

But he had this lawyer from a crime committed over a year ago.

Thundergirl
01-03-2007, 10:23 PM
Interview with Darrents mom
http://www.9news.com/video/player.aspx?aid=27761&bw=

mrkimori
01-03-2007, 10:30 PM
These are the chumps, that thump...thump...by your house in the middle of the
night.These are people who never learned to love a great interception returned
for a score.I feel the pain, in your words.We all need to keep our eyes open
these days.These are the chumps, that steal your stuff.These are the chumps
that never had a good ol code of the west ass wuppin.Give ten minutes, no
weapons..........God love John Wayne and the folks that settled this land. :salute:
And God love #27.

BlackFire89
01-03-2007, 10:31 PM
Sodium Pentathol = Truth Serum. He would have to agree to it though and to me, I think he is a chump, who is protecting very bad people.

Thats true. & he'll never agree to anything..

Just tell him to sign it without reading.

There's got to be some way to get him to speak.

Just like you guys said about his wife, & him.. Just take him out of solitary, & then revoke her bail. I think those both should work.

Or we could call DOG, hehe.. :smug: :D

Thundergirl
01-03-2007, 10:35 PM
Thats true. & he'll never agree to anything..

Just tell him to sign it without reading.

There's got to be some way to get him to speak.

Just like you guys said about his wife, & him.. Just take him out of solitary, & then revoke her bail. I think those both should work.

Or we could call DOG, hehe.. :smug: :D

Dog would give him a smoke and talk to him about finding god and the guy might cave.... :D

Could he do anything with just the license plate??? :confused:

Babe
01-03-2007, 10:36 PM
hey thunder...i can't pull up the video on Darrent's mom.

did she really say no one was wearing red.

there is another thread in here somewhere about that.

Are the Crips really putting up gang signs at the 11th & Speer site???

B