PDA

View Full Version : Condolences from a Raider fan

raiderfan90
01-01-2007, 11:41 PM
Raider fan here. When I heard of the loss of Darrent Williams this morning, I was stunned. This is truly a sensless act of violence and a huge loss not only for the Bronco organization, but for the entire NFL. Williams was a bright, young, rising star. I not only speak for myself, but for entire Raider Nation, when I say that my thoughts and prayers are with the organization, the Williams family and friends. RIP

Hansolo
01-01-2007, 11:43 PM
Raider fan here. When I heard of the loss of Darrent Williams this morning, I was stunned. This is truly a sensless act of violence and a huge loss not only for the Bronco organization, but for the entire NFL. Williams was a bright, young, rising star. I not only speak for myself, but for entire Raider Nation, when I say that my thoughts and prayers are with the organization, the Williams family and friends. RIP

Thank you Sir.
:salute:

specialblend154
01-01-2007, 11:43 PM
way to be a true gentleman. :salute:

LABRONCO
01-01-2007, 11:45 PM

thanks alot man, we all really appreciate it. :salute:

javon84walker#1
01-01-2007, 11:46 PM
hey man thanx for showing some class as a raider fan

Rob191288
01-02-2007, 12:26 AM

Thanks man, very well said