PDA

View Full Version : Most Memerable Moment of D-WILL

javon84walker#1
01-01-2007, 11:45 PM
Post your Most Memerable Moment of Darrent Williams;

My M.M.M of Darrent was in the playoffs when we played the Pats, the Pats were coming out of an offencive huddle and there was Darrent the only defender staring down that offence and raising his hands in the air and motioning his hands to the Pats as to tell them to "bring it"

R.I.P D-WILL :salute:

McKeough
01-01-2007, 11:47 PM
The Monday Night Football game where he intercepted the pass, then took off his helmet to reveal his 'fro-hawk'.

Ahhh, I'll miss him. :(

NickTranOwnz
01-01-2007, 11:48 PM
Mine was the whole Ravens game this season. He played fantastically. Also had an interception. But most of all, I will remember his afrohawk and the chunk of grass he had. Inbetween the top bar of the facemask and his helmet above his left eye.

xX-Bronco-Xx
01-01-2007, 11:48 PM
It's not really a moment but whenever you see Darrent play you knew he was giving it everything he's got.

On every game, every quarter, every minute he was on the field he tried to do what would've been great for the team, even if some of those have lead to bad decisions.

Bottom line he was a great guy that gave it his all.

The saying that goes through my mind whenever I heard or saw DWill was:

It's not the size of the dog in the fight

It's the size of the fight in the dog.

Broncoholic27
01-01-2007, 11:51 PM
The Monday Night Football game where he intercepted the pass, then took off his helmet to reveal his 'fro-hawk'.

Ahhh, I'll miss him. :(

the fro-hawk was by far the coolest thing ever

jcdavey
01-01-2007, 11:53 PM
i think the play of the year for him and what i remembered most when i think of him is the interception he had on sunday night football for the td against san diego

LABRONCO
01-02-2007, 12:13 AM
Post your Most Memerable Moment of Darrent Williams;

My M.M.M of Darrent was in the playoffs when we played the Pats, the Pats were coming out of an offencive huddle and there was Darrent the only defender staring down that offence and raising his hands in the air and motioning his hands to the Pats as to tell them to "bring it"

R.I.P D-WILL :salute:

my Fav D-will moment was everytime he was on the field, he was my fav bronco

** tears** :sad: