PDA

View Full Version : Heres an Idea...

Darrent4eva
01-02-2007, 12:22 AM
They should continue to make D-will jerseys, but have some sort of log or patch in memory of him. Its the least they could do.

Anikai
01-02-2007, 12:59 AM
Reebok should give a certian percentage of all Williams Jerseys sold, to the Williams Family....

Theonlymember
01-02-2007, 01:27 AM
^I totally agree. I don't want to buy a Darrent Williams jersey in memory of Darrent Williams knowing none of it will go towards his family.

Ravage!!!
01-02-2007, 01:29 AM
I respect that... but he just made several million dollars that will most probably go to his family. Do you think he needs the donations like so many people that do get them do?

stnzed
01-02-2007, 01:36 AM
I wonder if the play-off teams were to wear a sticker next week....Or does that not make sense......IDK!

jeggin
01-02-2007, 01:38 AM
As a KC Cheifs fan, my heart goes out to the Williams' family, Denver, and its great fans. When such a tragedy arises in the NFL or in any sport, appropriate measures should be made to remember and honor the player(s) lost. If #27 jerseys would still be made and proceeds sent to Williams' family, it could not only help remember a great person and player, but help bring his dreams of a free youth football program and a youth gang-prevention program to reality. RIP Darrent.

Geandily
01-02-2007, 01:41 AM
I respect that... but he just made several million dollars that will most probably go to his family. Do you think he needs the donations like so many people that do get them do?

Several million dollars that have been taxed by both the NFL player's union and uncle sam, a lot of NFL players are supporting 15+ people. A lot of them come from really poor neighborhoods and that's a big reason why they fight for bigger salaries.