PDA

View Full Version : to the williams family

yngathrt
01-02-2007, 12:25 AM
sorry to here of your loss. darrent will be missed, greatly. not just because he was a bronco, but as a excellent player that was an enjoyment to watch and a special human being. whoever did this not only took him away from his family, but those that enjoyed watching him play a game he loved. i as a bronco fan will miss him every time i see the number 27. may god be a comfort to you. a blue and orange fan.

Rob191288
01-02-2007, 12:35 AM
sorry to here of your loss. darrent will be missed, greatly. not just because he was a bronco, but as a excellent player that was an enjoyment to watch and a special human being. whoever did this not only took him away from his family, but those that enjoyed watching him play a game he loved. i as a bronco fan will miss him every time i see the number 27. may god be a comfort to you. a blue and orange fan.

i totally agree, darrent will be greatly missed. He was such a great man on and off the field. He was a very determined man. I just ordered one of his jerseys, when it gets here im gonna put in a frame and put a plaque under the jersey that says his name along with 1982-2007. I feel like i have lost a friend even though i never meet him. But he will always be in my thoughts. God Bless the Williams family and may Darrent rest in peace.

specialblend154
01-02-2007, 12:39 AM
yeah i feel the same way. its like i lost a friend i never met. i found his myspace page and through that found his little brothers page. i requested to be his friend.

Rob191288
01-02-2007, 12:42 AM
yeah i feel the same way. its like i lost a friend i never met. i found his myspace page and through that found his little brothers page. i requested to be his friend.

what his little brothers myspace page? so i can add him and send my condolences to him

specialblend154
01-02-2007, 10:14 AM
what his little brothers myspace page? so i can add him and send my condolences to him

i pm'd you