PDA

View Full Version : colts die-hard fan has everyone in his prayers

indyqb88
01-02-2007, 12:54 AM
I'm a die-hard colts fan but at a time like this I'm a people fan first and foremost. If I might be so bold for one second while all of us feel terribly about this whole unspeakable and cowardly act we can't forget who has lost the most namely his mother and father, his two kids, and all of his family and friends.....they are the ones we truly need to feel sorry for . My prayers are with all of you and may D-WILL's spirit continue to live on!!!With that being said my heart goes out to all of you broncos fans because not only did you lose in my opinion a soon to be lock down cb just like Champ but you and the entire city along with his family and friends have lost an incredible human being and a premier role model. I'm going to make some kind of tribute as well to Darrent...I just don't know exactly what it will be. There is no doubt that the World has lost an unforgettable man and may he forever leave an indelible mark on all of our lives!!!!

Rob191288
01-02-2007, 01:00 AM
Thanks we really appricate it, its great to see that non-bronco fans are sending out their condolences