PDA

View Full Version : Good luck to KC and SD

Medford Bronco
01-02-2007, 10:42 AM
Now that the Broncos are out, I am rooting for our AFC West brethren KC and SD.

I see SD winning no matter who they play, at least in the first game.

KC will have a tough time vs Indy, but if LJ runs for 200 against a suspect Indy defense, anything can happen.

AFC West Power :salute:

PatsCrowEater
01-02-2007, 10:57 AM
Indy is an early 6.5 fav over KC while NE is favored over the Jets by a whopping 8.5 points.

I like KC with the points. The Chiefs will give LJ 40 touches and Indy will have a hard time stopping him.

KC 27
Indy 24

The 8.5 NE spread seems rather large. I'm not sure I'd want to give that many points.

NE 24
Jets17

BoltzLover
01-02-2007, 10:58 AM
Thank you Medford, we will certainly try to hold up our end.

Hard loss for you this weekend( both the game and D-Will ).

But, as always, you guys are tough, but it looks like you have a hole or two to fill. I expect it to be a dog fight between us next year, with KC and Chokeland bringing up the rear. :)

kmartin575
01-02-2007, 01:42 PM
We are going to need all the luck we can get against Indy.

Medford Bronco
01-02-2007, 01:43 PM

Not really. Indy can be beat. LJ can go off against them. I see a close game.

Good luck to you and your classy team. I like KC and SD far better than Indy, NE and Baltimore.

I have little or no opinion on the Jets.

orangenblue420
01-02-2007, 01:51 PM
Im in a horrid mood - Im PMS'ng and I hope EVERYONE loses :cheeky: :sad:

I was actually gonna route for the bears until that moron fan came onto our boards and started talking smack right after DWill died :fight:

If KC plays Indy I will root for KC i guess and I will root for whoever plays against NE but other than that I couldnt give a flying **** who wins

SmithOverTO
01-02-2007, 02:04 PM

LJ is going to have a field day. I think you guys will win easily, if ole man Trent doesnt screw it up for ya :D

Fat Joe
01-02-2007, 02:12 PM
Colts will snuff the chiefs! Although I do love Herm Edwards, I cant root for the Chiefs. Its like, rooting for the Patriots, only not as bad. Oh well, go Colts, Jets, Cowboys and Giants!

KCLadyFan
01-02-2007, 07:19 PM
LJ is going to have a field day. I think you guys will win easily, if ole man
Trent doesnt screw it up for ya :D

this is something that concerns me....pass protection guys....pass protection...

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!

Thanks MED!!!

Marshall#15
01-02-2007, 07:25 PM
Best of luck to Kansas City and San Diego, but I'm not going to deny that I'm going to root for who ever plays them. I just can't root for a division rival.

Bolt Action
01-03-2007, 08:07 AM
Thanks for the well wishes. I'll be rooting for KC to win this weekend. I don't think the Colts can shut down LJ and he'll probably end up with over 200 yds rushing.

Sonic Raider
01-05-2007, 09:16 PM
I don't see Kansas City beating Indianapolis.

Indianapolis has a better offense. I know their run defense is bad & thus is susceptible to Larry Johnson, but I don't know about the Kansas City defense.

As for San Diego.

True they have a great team, but don't ever discount Baltimore. Their defense is loaded with talent & Steve McNair got their offense back on track.

Burgess56
01-05-2007, 10:31 PM
Dont forget, Colts and SD are undefeated at home.

I pick the Colts.

Manning will throw all over against the Chiefs and LJ will dominate on the ground.
I personally think it will be a close game.

Manning is unstoppable at home. His passer rating at the Dome is 109.6 and threw 25 TDs at home this season. Impressive!

I have Pats,Eagles and Cowboys.