PDA

View Full Version : Patriots - Chargers

richardthebronco
01-08-2007, 12:25 PM
this is the worst matchup for the chargers they have too many inexpirenced(playoff wise) guys to go against the Pats.being that the chargers are what 7.5 points favored the patriots are gonna play loose. The pressure is ALL ON THE CHARGERS, and Marty Schottenheimer. chargers definitly have the better team but i am looking foreward to this game, if they lose they will be psychogolically undone into next year which will help the broncos. :rockon:

PatsCrowEater
01-08-2007, 01:35 PM
this is the worst matchup for the chargers they have too many inexpirenced(playoff wise) guys to go against the Pats.being that the chargers are what 7.5 points favored the patriots are gonna play loose. The pressure is ALL ON THE CHARGERS, and Marty Schottenheimer. chargers definitly have the better team but i am looking foreward to this game, if they lose they will be psychogolically undone into next year which will help the broncos. :rockon:

I agree the Chargers should be concerned about playing NE in January. The Patriots have far more playoff experience and will be very dangerous.

BTW, I'm seeing that SD is favored by 4.5, not 7.5.

dadman
01-08-2007, 02:28 PM
I think this will b the game of the week.we can see if shotenhimer reverts to his old ways :D :fight: :usa:

jcdavey
01-08-2007, 02:50 PM
i hope we revert to our 2005 game against the pats in NE to end their home winning streak, that would be a great outcome

champbronc2
01-08-2007, 06:17 PM
Chargers are freakin winning the superbowl! :)

Passepartout
01-08-2007, 06:23 PM
I hope that the Chargers will pull it out
Because I am sick and tired of the Pats going
To the SB all the time. It is kind of like deja vu
Or like the Bill Murray movie Groundhog Day!

Nomad Broncofan
01-08-2007, 06:36 PM
I'm reverse of most people around here! I want the Pats to take care of the Chargers because I couldn't stomach seeing Marty S. hold up a trophy and knocking them out now would guarrantee no SB win for the Chargers. Then the Colts will take care of the Pats!

broncos_mtnman
01-08-2007, 07:37 PM
I'm reverse of most people around here! I want the Pats to take care of the Chargers because I couldn't stomach seeing Marty S. hold up a trophy and knocking them out now would guarrantee no SB win for the Chargers. Then the Colts will take care of the Pats!

Me Too!!

:thumb:

Go Pats!!

Nomad Broncofan
01-08-2007, 07:58 PM
Me Too!!

Go Pats!!

Glad to see I'm not the only one! Go Patriots! :thumb:

PatsCrowEater
01-08-2007, 08:44 PM
Me Too!!

Go Pats!!

Glad to see I'm not the only one! Go Patriots! :thumb:

I'm glad to see there's still some good people left in this world.

Go Pats!!

Nomad Broncofan
01-09-2007, 04:32 AM
Oh, come on. We've punished Marty enough.

NEVER! I want to see him in misery! HAhahahahahahahaaa! :D I'm an evil ******, huh! I will feel bad for LT.

Thrasher
01-09-2007, 12:30 PM
Why can't they both lose??? It's so unfair :sad: :D

ckstorm182000
01-09-2007, 12:33 PM
This is going to be a good game, I can see NE winning it. I think the harder game is playing Baltimore in the Championship game.

PatsCrowEater
01-10-2007, 10:58 AM
Did you hear the Chargers restricted ticket sales to residents of So. Cal. only. They don't want any Patriots fans there cheering everytime New England makes a great play.

Cowards! New England has never restricted sales.

Story (http://www.boston.com/business/globe/articles/2007/01/10/chargers_shut_out_pats_fans/)

jcdavey
01-10-2007, 12:39 PM
Did you hear the Chargers restricted ticket sales to residents of So. Cal. only. They don't want any Patriots fans there cheering everytime New England makes a great play.

Cowards! New England has never restricted sales.

Story (http://www.boston.com/business/globe/articles/2007/01/10/chargers_shut_out_pats_fans/)

Johnston said the same ticket policy will be employed if the Chargers defeat the Patriots and advance to the American Football Conference title game. The hometown-fan-only restriction was not in place for regular season games of the Chargers.

The Chicago Bears also restricted sales to the team's game this Sunday against the Seattle Seahawks to fans from Illinois and northwest Indiana.

Greg Aiello , a National Football League spokesman, said he is not aware of how many teams restrict ticket sales to local fans. "There is no league policy that would prohibit it," he said.

keep looking for excuses why you'll lose even before the game's being played you chicken **** pats fan haha

Passepartout
01-10-2007, 02:44 PM
One thing that the Pats will be missing if
They face either the Colts or the Ravens
Is the clutch foot of Adam Vinatieri.

RunByDesign
01-10-2007, 08:42 PM
On one hand...I hate the Chargers - on the other...I hate the Pats - when it's all said and done....I hate the Chargers more.

Goooooooooooo Patriots!! *puke in my mouth a little bit*....

HurricaneDovs
01-11-2007, 06:43 PM
yeah id like it if they could both lose

but sadly thats not a reality

so i dont care. as long as the winner loses to the Ravens i dont care

Juggernaught
01-12-2007, 09:09 AM
New England will win this game.

saltybuggah
01-12-2007, 01:52 PM
i want to have me some of that crow ol patscroweater has been so gratious to cook up so im going with sd.
this ones not going to be that close though 34-17 pats come back to earth in this one.

PatsCrowEater
01-12-2007, 03:27 PM
i want to have me some of that crow ol patscroweater has been so gratious to cook up so im going with sd.
this ones not going to be that close though 34-17 pats come back to earth in this one.

I would advise you to skip lunch on Sunday because I'm gonna be stuffing your face with plenty of crow after the Patriots win 31-27.

sbutk
01-14-2007, 07:18 PM
Why can't they both lose??? It's so unfair :sad: :D

Exactly the way I now feel about the AFCCG!

:fight: