PDA

View Full Version : Correll Buckhalter

watermock
03-09-2004, 08:16 AM
I have liked this guy all along.

He busted his knee but that should be healed. If he passed a physical, he would be a steal.

Big time. We should sign him right away if he is cheap. He's the real deal if his knee came back.

TxBroncoFan
03-09-2004, 12:34 PM
Damn! I forgot all about Buckhalter...he's a big bruising back too! He would hit those holes hard and fast...not a bad idea PortisIsAStud! You can't argue with 8 TDs on a team that had 3 RB's

KIDBRONC11
03-09-2004, 12:39 PM
Buckhalter is a beast, but I live in the Philadelphia area. From what I understand, the Eagles are putting him out there to find out his worth. A team is really gonna hafta throw some money at him for the Eagles to let him go. Wouldn't be a bad pick up though.

chugfish
03-09-2004, 02:03 PM
Yeah Buck is a badass WCO back, fast, good vision, and can catch well. Kinda wish Nebraska still had him around for this next year.

bklynbronco
03-09-2004, 02:11 PM
this would be a excellent pick up because he has breakaway speed. watched a lot of eagles games last year to know that he took a lot of pressure off of Mcnabb. can do the same for plummer.

muse
03-09-2004, 02:13 PM
You know wha i'd like to see? George Foster as a running back. He's got SOME pace at least and I'm sure on a toss play he could scare the living crap out of the opposing CBs...it's a really stupid thought but it'd be good for comedy value.