PDA

View Full Version : Of this year’s playoff QB’s which most deserves to go to the SB?

buckland
01-13-2007, 04:01 PM
Keep in mind that this poll applies to those who made the 2006 post season, not survived the playoffs, as some playoff teams have already been eliminated from further contention, of course. For example, it is over for Trent Green. But, in the spirit of this poll, he could “deserve” a Super Bowl ring more so than, say, Matt Hasselbeck, who is still in contention as of this writing.

My vote is for Peyton Manning. I think that, arguably, aside from Brady, he is the best QB playing the game today. The sad fact is, his team has not lived up to his full potential. Peyton Manning may never see a SB ring with the Colts. :sad:

GO COLTS! :rockon: :fight:

The Hamburgler
01-13-2007, 04:06 PM
Peyton Manning

mdterps
01-13-2007, 04:09 PM
Rex Grossman, because nobody believes in him.

P.S. GO RAVENS!

MyFav
01-13-2007, 04:53 PM
Drew Brees because he changed that entire team around.

NameUsedBefore
01-13-2007, 04:56 PM
I voted Hasselbeck; I just like the guy.

FireAce
01-13-2007, 04:59 PM
I voted for Jeff Garcia. While I think Peyton Manning needs a shot due to what he has done, no one has done more to over achieve than Garcia. I mean with McNabb out, who would have thought that arguably the best team in the NFC is Philly, alot because of him.

watchthemiddle
01-13-2007, 05:00 PM
Manning.

Head and shoulders above all the others listed at playing the QB position.

:coffee:

Northern Lights
01-13-2007, 05:05 PM
I think McNair deserves a ring more than anyone else

buckland
01-13-2007, 05:06 PM
I voted for Jeff Garcia. While I think Peyton Manning needs a shot due to what he has done, no one has done more to over achieve than Garcia. I mean with McNabb out, who would have thought that arguably the best team in the NFC is Philly, alot because of him.

Can't argue with that point, Ace. I was one who thought that Garcia was over, a couple of teams ago--but what a comeback! I'm not an NFC guy, but hope Philly gets in. The old vet deserves a shot.

buckland
01-13-2007, 05:17 PM
Manning.

Head and shoulders above all the others listed at playing the QB position.

:coffee:

ALLLLLREADY!! :cool:

I'm bitin' my nails here, waiting for Peyton to get out of Baltimore alive. <breath of relief over interception by Colts, just now> Man, that Ravens' D is brutal! How did WE manage to beat them on the road last October?

FL_Bronco_Fan
01-13-2007, 05:19 PM
I voted for Drew Brees. I would say Manning but I just don't like that team for always beating us.....LOL.

// / yardo
01-13-2007, 05:33 PM
I voted for Drew Brees. After an injury and being stiffed by the Charges he's tearing it up in New Orleans.

buckland
01-13-2007, 05:40 PM
ALLLLLREADY!! :cool:

I'm bitin' my nails here, waiting for Peyton to get out of Baltimore alive. <breath of relief over interception by Colts, just now> Man, that Ravens' D is brutal! How did WE manage to beat them on the road last October?

Yay, Manning! :clap: :clap: :clap: Now, it's the Pats at the RCA Dome!! (I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope...)

Dean
01-13-2007, 07:10 PM
I sentimentally voted for Brees. After getting run out of San Diego after starting their turn around (decade cellar dweller to play-offs), I would like to see him be able to rub it in the face of the Chargers GM.

I think Manning is the most skilled/talented QB. However, after Peyton throwing his team mates under the bus the last two years after play-off losses, I just can't respect him.

broncos_mtnman
01-13-2007, 07:23 PM
I voted for Peyton. He's done everything else a QB can do in the NFL except win the big game.

If the Colts defense can play the way they have the first two playoff games, maybe he'll get his chance.

BF_forever
01-13-2007, 07:25 PM
I voted for Steve Mcnair. He was so close, but never got one. I feel is one of the top 15 QBS to ever play the game. He is my favorite non bronco.

BroncoKazuki
01-13-2007, 09:35 PM
Breeze, because NO needs something to look forward to.

Then again If manning doesnt get one this year he will never get it.

Broncos will end up hoisting it in the years to come :D

WABronco
01-13-2007, 09:42 PM
Hasselbeck by far. All because of that retarded "blocking below the waist" penalty he got when he tackled Ike Taylor on an INT-return.

qnpd
01-14-2007, 06:09 AM
Brees over Manning. I wonder if Manning will ever win the big one as a Colt, if at all.