PDA

View Full Version : I Give Colts Credit

MindField
01-13-2007, 06:13 PM
Hey, I have some crow to chow on...

The Colts won a kind of game I did not think they coulod win....a tough, slug-it-out kind of game with the Ravens.

But they actually played tougher Defense, gang-tackled and looked impressive today, even on a day where Manning did not have his best game.

Reminded me of what the Rams did in a 11-6 win over the Buccaneers back in 2000.

Kudos, Colts :salute:

But I have to admit I am never sorry to see that blowhard Ray Lewis get sent packing from a Playoff game, anyway...hahahaha

stnzed
01-13-2007, 06:22 PM
Hey, I have some crow to chow on...

The Colts won a kind of game I did not think they coulod win....a tough, slug-it-out kind of game with the Ravens.

But they actually played tougher Defense, gang-tackled and looked impressive today, even on a day where Manning did not have his best game.

Reminded me of what the Rams did in a 11-6 win over the Buccaneers back in 2000.

Kudos, Colts :salute:

But I have to admit I am never sorry to see that blowhard Ray Lewis get sent packing from a Playoff game, anyway...hahahaha

True dat! I'm looking forward to the day that he's retired. I can't stand him.

I hate watching play. I hate watching his interviews. I hate watching him do his gay dance as he comes onto the field while being introduced as the "GOAT" by the stadium announcer. (Spare me)

Peyton Manning was my favorite QB for a day!

MindField
01-13-2007, 06:24 PM
True dat! I'm looking forward to the day that he's retired. I can't stand him.

I hate watching play. I hate watching his interviews. I hate watching him do his gay dance as he comes onto the field while being introduced as the "GOAT" by the stadium announcer. (Spare me)

Peyton Manning was my favorite QB for a day!

What was encouraging to see was a Defense give PeytatoHead trouble...had the Ravens done ANYTHING on Offense at all, they would have won...'

But alas, McNair chumped it big time and the Vultures lost.

stnzed
01-13-2007, 06:27 PM
What was encouraging to see was a Defense give PeytatoHead trouble...had the Ravens done ANYTHING on Offense at all, they would have won...'

But alas, McNair chumped it big time and the Vultures lost.

I used to like McNair before he went to the Ravens.

Maybe this game was karma biting him on his ass for not shooting down Ray Lewis' notion that the Titans locking him out of the team facilities was racially motivated