PDA

View Full Version : Ravens Or Colts

PAJODOA
01-13-2007, 07:07 PM
Are you glad the Colts won or were you looking for the Ravens to win..

Being a Bronco fan, I really dislike both teams a lot. And I mean a lot, but I guess I am glad to see the Colts move so Ray and company can take that over inflated record and .......... well better not get me started...

Anybody else have an opinion?

broncos_mtnman
01-13-2007, 07:20 PM

Being a Bronco fan, I really dislike both teams a lot. And I mean a lot, but I guess I am glad to see the Colts move so Ray and company can take that over inflated record and .......... well better not get me started...

This should probably get moved to another forum, but to answer your question...

Yeah, I'm glad the Colts won that game.

Baltimore played one of the weakest schedules in the NFL this year. They only played FOUR teams that ended up with a winning record.

In addition, their division was one of the weakest in the league this year. None of the other teams in the AFC North finished with a winning record.

Besides all of that, I put the Ravens in the same catagory as the Raiders, as far as having character guys on the team.

Hey Ray, looks like your defensive "schemes" weren't enough to overcome the Ravens pathetic offense.

Enjoy the off season.

:coffee:

DrunkPanda
01-13-2007, 07:31 PM
ya, i want the colts to get to the superbowl this year, where they will lose to the saints or the eagles or seahawks

fcspikeit
01-13-2007, 07:34 PM

I was definitely rooting against the Vulchers! I knew they were not the best team in the AFC as some so called experts said. After watching the game I think the were worse then I originally thought. I mean Manning didn't play well, if he had it would have been a blow out!

chadf652
01-15-2007, 02:55 AM
Of course I'm glad the colts won :D

AznBroncoFan
01-15-2007, 01:39 PM
lol I knew the crows pathetic offense was nothing to worry about. The saviour Steve McNair failed big time lol. All that trash talking earlier in the week by "murderer" ray and bart scott was all for nothing. I give the Colts D much props for showing up in the playoffs. If they continue this play, there's no reason why they shouldn't win the SB.