PDA

View Full Version : Here i am to eat my crow

jcdavey
01-14-2007, 06:28 PM
well in typical chargers fashion we play with less heart than the opponents, and we choke on the national stage and we play typically undisciplined.

congrats pats, you made the plays in the clutch when it mattered most, and we didn't, please represent the afc well in the superbowl, and as a personal favor to me, please kill drew brees in the superbowl...thanks.

you're dynasty is nowhere near being over, you've got brady, he's alive, and belichik, therefore the dynasty lives on.

Chargers are in great shape for the future but man, you can't blow a 14-2 afc #1 seed HFA and feel good about the coming years.

what a colossal chokejob, i have no good feelings about this franchise right now cept for gates LT and rivers.

McCree and parker the obvious goats of the game.

i don't even blame marty really other than the marty curse lol , i just can't believe my team didn't fix the undisciplined play that almost cost them some games this year, namely that int ...just let it drop and you gain field position, it was 4th down ...mccree who was supposed to be our smartest db succomed to pride and stats, while the pats were playing for the win and had way more heart..what an ugly game.

BigBroncLove
01-14-2007, 06:47 PM
well in typical chargers fashion we play with less heart than the opponents, and we choke on the national stage and we play typically undisciplined.

congrats pats, you made the plays in the clutch when it mattered most, and we didn't, please represent the afc well in the superbowl, and as a personal favor to me, please kill drew brees in the superbowl...thanks.

you're dynasty is nowhere near being over, you've got brady, he's alive, and belichik, therefore the dynasty lives on.

Chargers are in great shape for the future but man, you can't blow a 14-2 afc #1 seed HFA and feel good about the coming years.

what a colossal chokejob, i have no good feelings about this franchise right now cept for gates LT and rivers.

i don't even blame marty really other than the marty curse lol , i just can't believe my team didn't fix the undisciplined play that almost cost them some games this year, namely that int ...just let it drop and you gain field position, it was 4th down ...mccree who was supposed to be our smartest db succomed to pride and stats, while the pats were playing for the win and had way more heart..what an ugly game.

Very classy post. :salute:

jmag
01-14-2007, 07:06 PM
Too bad Bolts. I was rooting for you all to beat the Pats and would have all the way - thought this was going to be your season.. See you next year. :rockon:

PatsCrowEater
01-14-2007, 07:20 PM
Troy Brown= MVP

If he didn't make that strip it was ballgame.

Great game. Two heavyweights.

jcdavey
01-14-2007, 07:36 PM
Troy Brown= MVP

If he didn't make that strip it was ballgame.

Great game. Two heavyweights.
totally man and reche who i gave so much crap to too lol, wow reche beats sd after the troy brown strip...i was shocked

i really hope you guys win it all again then at least we lost to the champs

DevilSpawn
01-14-2007, 07:40 PM

Hey, I'm smacking a lot in all fun, but I do feel your pain. It was indeed an ugly game that no one deserved to win. They'll be back, this is no one hit wonder by any stretch. Classy guy, you are.

rcsodak
01-14-2007, 07:54 PM

Hate to say this, jc, but dejavu.....

....which means we'll see next year if the cycle continues..... :cheers:

And why the angst toward Brees? It's not like he did anything wrong..... :rolleyes: .

....his replacement got drafted, which meant adios.....

...and he went where the money was.

Sonic Raider
01-14-2007, 08:50 PM
I was actually cheering for San Diego since I hate New England.

*sigh* I guess I'm gonna root for the Colts to beat the Patsies in the AFC Championship Game

DrunkPanda
01-14-2007, 09:20 PM
why do you want drew brees to get injured? is it because your fans treated him like ****, yet he never said anything bad about them? or is it because he continued to play well after you guys kicked him out?
way to do that btw. rivers has proven to be much better than drew :smug:

jcdavey
01-14-2007, 09:23 PM
Hey, I'm smacking a lot in all fun, but I do feel your pain. It was indeed an ugly game that no one deserved to win. They'll be back, this is no one hit wonder by any stretch. Classy guy, you are.
man once it got mid 3rd that was my thought, no one even deserves to win this game

i thought we had it in the bag with the rivers long pass to VJ then the LT td but once i saw mccree forget how to secure an int, i knew we were destined to lose

jcdavey
01-14-2007, 09:25 PM
Hate to say this, jc, but dejavu.....

....which means we'll see next year if the cycle continues..... :cheers:

And why the angst toward Brees? It's not like he did anything wrong..... :rolleyes: .

....his replacement got drafted, which meant adios.....

...and he went where the money was.angst against brees because it would be a press nightmare for the chargers and san diego

it would be like plummer leaving and winning the sb somewhere next season, cept the fact that you guys actually have hardware so you wouldn't stress it as much

i know brees sucks vs afc teams, but the typical short sighted fan would just think brees would have won the sb in sd this season.

jcdavey
01-14-2007, 09:26 PM
why do you want drew brees to get injured? is it because your fans treated him like ****, yet he never said anything bad about them? or is it because he continued to play well after you guys kicked him out?
way to do that btw. rivers has proven to be much better than drew :smug:i don't want him injured, just to lose if he gets to the sb that's all

edit: and brees on his way out of san diego kinda said we can't win without him

Juggernaught
01-14-2007, 09:28 PM
I knew The Chargers were going to lose and it is great that they did. The charger players had no class at all. They played some of the dirtiest football I have seen in years. From the punk doing the head butting, to the steroid junkie going on a roid rage after he made one tackle, to lt crying like a baby. I hope someone breaks his record because I'm tired of people acting like he is the second coming. R. Bush was supposed to be the second coming.

bavanlan
01-14-2007, 09:30 PM

I'm a Colts fan, and let me tell you from personal experiences than you can and in the Chargers case, should. You've got a great group of talented players and that will continue well into next year...

:fight:

Juggernaught
01-14-2007, 09:57 PM
i don't want him injured, just to lose if he gets to the sb that's all

edit: and brees on his way out of san diego kinda said we can't win without him

I don't think the chargers won. Looks like Drew is in the nfc championship game though. They had some help from the nfl, but they are in the game.