PDA

View Full Version : Will the Colts choke against the Pats.....

Nomad Broncofan
01-14-2007, 06:56 PM
Will the Colts choke against the Pats like they always have in the playoffs! I picked the Colts to go all the way, hmmm.. I may regret that!

jmag
01-14-2007, 07:09 PM
I'm thinking this might be Peyton's year.

richardthebronco
01-14-2007, 07:30 PM
Hopefully the colts aren't gonna shoot themselves in the foot like the chargers. But they better put brady on his ass !!!!!! HE GETS WAY TOO MUCH TIME TO THROW. Is that dome gonna be loud or what! The colts had better be ready and VERY FIRED UP!!!!!!!!! and another thing DONT' KEEP THEM IN THE GAME LIKE THE CHARGERS DID. :fight:

KCLadyFan
01-14-2007, 07:32 PM
I am thinking the Pats will win...

rcsodak
01-14-2007, 07:51 PM
I am thinking the Pats will win...
hahahahah......

...typical dolt fashion....

....and....

....done......

Good ol' marty.... :rockon:

What's even funnier, is the fact that by not wearing a headset, he must think he can be void of any criticisms.....

.....silly marty..... :cheers:

snowspot66
01-14-2007, 08:16 PM
Mannings played like ass the past two weeks. The pats offense is superior to both the Ravens and the Chiefs. We'll see what happens but Manning is gonna have to do a lot better than he had been doing.

xX-Bronco-Xx
01-14-2007, 08:21 PM
I hope he doesn't choke and I hope he kills the Pats next week.

Then I hope he chokes like a fat guy with a chunk of steak caught in his throat in the Superbowl against the Saints or Bears. (doesn't matter I'm happy with both NFC teams)

Sonic Raider
01-14-2007, 09:01 PM
The Colts better not lose to the Patriots, otherwise I will be sick seeing the Gaytriots in yet ANOTHER Super Bowl.

DevilSpawn
01-14-2007, 09:32 PM
I am uncertain on this one, but so far I am leaning towards the Colts. They are 0-2 vs. New England IN New England. I don't think the Pats will have a running game and I think the Colts pass rush will be enough. I expect a close game, but I won't be shocked if the score is 21-0 at the end of 1.

Tentative prediction:

Patriots - 20
Indianapolis - 27

Charlie Brown
01-14-2007, 09:42 PM
Let's see... San Diego and my boy Schotty are out. Darn it!

Well, that leaves just Indy and Chicago for me to root for!

Go Colts!

or

Go Bears!

BroncoManiac_69
01-14-2007, 10:05 PM
I am in fact thinking the Colts will yet again choke. I can't stand Peyton Manning and I am routing for the Patriots in the AFCC.

Bears and Saints... GO SAINTS!

Pats and Saints

GO SAINTS!!!!!

MileHighStud
01-14-2007, 10:10 PM
I hope he doesn't choke and I hope he kills the Pats next week.

Then I hope he chokes like a fat guy with a chunk of steak caught in his throat in the Superbowl against the Saints or Bears. (doesn't matter I'm happy with both NFC teams)

AMEN!!!!!!!

BRONCOS_OWN_U16
01-14-2007, 10:15 PM
Adam Vinatari for the game winning FG

BroncoManiac_69
01-15-2007, 06:17 AM
Adam Vinatari for the game winning FG

That would be ironic don't cha think?

Watch him miss. :eek:

Hypnotic
01-15-2007, 08:16 AM
I'm taking Potatoe head and the Colts to beat the Pats. I think this is the year that Potatoe head finally has better numbers then 1TD-5INT's in the past games against the Pats in the playoff's. The Pats just didn't look that good yesterday and I don't think the Colts are going to lose at home.

Thrasher
01-15-2007, 08:21 AM
every year the same... we beat the pats, the pats beat the colts, the colts beat us... :coffee:

AznBroncoFan
01-15-2007, 02:01 PM
Colts will get sweet revenge this time. Patsies got lucky to even be in yesterday's game. Pats lack of offensive talent will show here when they fall behind.

PatsCrowEater
01-15-2007, 02:36 PM
Colts will get sweet revenge this time. Patsies got lucky to even be in yesterday's game. Pats lack of offensive talent will show here when they fall behind.

Many fans and pundits have been saying that all year and yet the Patriots are 14-4 and in the AFCCG.

Gaffney had over 100 yards receiving yesterday and a TD. Caldwell had 80 yards including a key 49 yard reception on 3rd and 10 that set up the game winning FG. He also had a critical TD at the end of the half and had a fumble recovery.

They still have the best playoff QB.

It doesn't sound like they're lacking much at all.

DevilSpawn
01-15-2007, 02:47 PM
Many fans and pundits have been saying that all year and yet the Patriots are 14-4 and in the AFCCG.

Gaffney had over 100 yards receiving yesterday and a TD. Caldwell had 80 yards including a key 49 yard reception on 3rd and 10 that set up the game winning TD. He also had a critical TD at the end of the half and had a fumble recovery.

They still have the best playoff QB.

It doesn't sound like they're lacking much at all.
No they are not lacking what it takes to win. They are outmanned(ing) and outgunned but still win. But I think it stops Sunday. I think the Colts have too much momentum and I think their pass rush will limit Brady. Like I said with the San Diego game, I think that if the game is close, New England has a chance to win. But I think the Colts won't choke this away because Dungy > Shottenheimer and Manning >>> Rivers. Plus I highly doubt Harrison, Wayne & Co will drop passes. The pressure's all on Indianapolis, and I think they will rise to the occasion. Good luck though, to you anyway and maybe snakebitten, not the others.

Medford Bronco
01-15-2007, 03:02 PM
No they are not lacking what it takes to win. They are outmanned(ing) and outgunned but still win. But I think it stops Sunday. I think the Colts have too much momentum and I think their pass rush will limit Brady. Like I said with the San Diego game, I think that if the game is close, New England has a chance to win. But I think the Colts won't choke this away because Dungy > Shottenheimer and Manning >>> Rivers. Plus I highly doubt Harrison, Wayne & Co will drop passes. The pressure's all on Indianapolis, and I think they will rise to the occasion. Good luck though, to you anyway and maybe snakebitten, not the others.

I do not think either team will choke. I just favor the Pats slightly in this one. 23-21.

Better coaching, QB and defense to the Pats. Slightly better offense to Indy. Better kicker to Indy but I have this feeling that something strange is going to happen at the End IMHO

I just want to see a competitve game now. I have no allegiance to either.

buckland
01-15-2007, 03:03 PM
Will the Colts choke against the Pats like they always have in the playoffs! I picked the Colts to go all the way, hmmm.. I may regret that!

No. The NFL jeweler has "all-ready" sent Manning's wax ring model off to the caster.

PatsCrowEater
01-15-2007, 03:13 PM
I think the Colts have too much momentum.

Didn't SD have a lot of momentum as well? 10 or 11 game win streak. 8-0 at home.

and I think their pass rush will limit Brady..

Patriots contained Merriman, Phillips, Castillo, Edwards et al quite well. Brady can pick up the blitz better than anybody. They'll be fine.

Like I said with the San Diego game, I think that if the game is close, New England has a chance to win. But I think the Colts won't choke this away because Dungy > Shottenheimer and Manning >>> Rivers. Plus I highly doubt Harrison, Wayne & Co will drop passes. ..

Indy doesn't give up too many sacks but NE has confused Peyton before and they can do it again. They can force Peyton into throwng it away or throwing into coverage and getting picked some more during these playoffs.

The pressure's all on Indianapolis..

It sure is. They have a huge monkey to get off their backs. Indy is 8-0 at home and NE is 8-1 on the road. It should be a close physical game with NE prevailing 27-24.

BroncoKing
01-17-2007, 07:05 PM

Yep you are. The Colts will choke as usual.