PDA

View Full Version : Just Great, Now I gotta hear bout those damn Pats.....

flosstein
01-14-2007, 07:27 PM
That just sucked. I really don't want the Colts in the bowl so now I gotta pull for whoever from the NFC makes it, because the media's team always finds a way to win in January. With us knocked out they instantly became the favorite again because everyone knew we'd beat tha hell out of em' again ;) But I don't think I can stand to hear them talk about how they are the greatest thing since the discovery of fire. So I say.......

THANK YOU SAN DIEGO :sad:

rovolution
01-14-2007, 07:36 PM
I dont like the media "Male Part" riding as well, but you have to give respect where it is due. The Chuggers were 14-2, the #1 seed, 9 Pro Bowlers, The League MVP, The NFL Sack leader,....

And then there was Brady and his "busts" for receivers, Reche Caldwell and Jabar Gaffeney. I have to give Brady his respect. I mean, comon, Caldwell and Gaffeney, and hes still in a freaking AFC Title Game. They never will be Harrison and Wayne or Rice and Taylor, and yet they look like Studs with Brady tossing the pigskin. Amazing. Reminds me of back in the day, when we had an undrafted, practice squad player named Rod Smith and a career backup receiver named Ed McCaffrey.

Saddletramp
01-14-2007, 07:36 PM
get over it?

deal with it?

DBfan187
01-14-2007, 07:41 PM
we held the Pats to 3 points. lol

MileHighStud
01-14-2007, 07:41 PM
That just sucked. I really don't want the Colts in the bowl so now I gotta pull for whoever from the NFC makes it, because the media's team always finds a way to win in January. With us knocked out they instantly became the favorite again because everyone knew we'd beat tha hell out of em' again ;) But I don't think I can stand to hear them talk about how they are the greatest thing since the discovery of fire. So I say.......

Hey it worked out for me. I dont have to hear the SD fans now. :rockon: Hopefully NO will win the SB.

Bronco4l1fe
01-14-2007, 07:45 PM
Oh great the 2 teams from the AFC that I did not want in there....ahhhhhh....Well lets hope New Orleans wins it...that city does need a boost. If they do win it Mardi Gras is around the corner this year! Lots of money for that city, they sure need it these days.

ROCKIES
01-14-2007, 08:06 PM

Like it or not, the Patriots are the team of the new millennium; as Bronco fans we can always find consolence in the fact that we still dominate them! :salute:

flosstein
01-15-2007, 12:17 PM
Like it or not, the Patriots are the team of the new millennium; as Bronco fans we can always find consolence in the fact that we still dominate them! :salute:

Aaaaaahhhhhhhh.........the orange lining in every dark cloud.