PDA

View Full Version : Broncos fans should cheer for...

MTRaiderHater
01-15-2007, 04:07 PM
This is the second year in a row that I will be cheering for the NFC entrant to the superbowl. I was bummed when Seattle lost yesterday, but now I will be definately cheering for either of the NFC teams left that make it to Miami. Now that the two teams I despise the most (though I still will allow my fantasy teams to have Patriots members on them, the Colts I will not allow) are guaranteed to be one of the teams in the SB. I like the Saints to win on Saturday, but if they don't, I'll still be rooting for Chicago, as both of my uncles are huge Bears fans and they've had to suffer through 22 years of failure. Thats a lot worse than anything we as Bronco fans, especially those of us under the age of 30 have had to go thru in cheering for our beloved Broncos.

The Saints fans now have experienced something really special in that home playoff win, something that will go a long way towards healing the hurt of 38 years of misery as well as bringing a new kind of hope for the people of New Orleans who still have a long way to go in rebuilding their way of life after the hurricanes of 2005.

So from today on, I will have a Saints and a bears logo in my sig until the new NFL champion is crowned, and hopefully it will be one of these teams!

BroncoStampede
01-15-2007, 08:43 PM
This is the second year in a row that I will be cheering for the NFC entrant to the superbowl. I was bummed when Seattle lost yesterday, but now I will be definately cheering for either of the NFC teams left that make it to Miami. Now that the two teams I despise the most (though I still will allow my fantasy teams to have Patriots members on them, the Colts I will not allow) are guaranteed to be one of the teams in the SB. I like the Saints to win on Saturday, but if they don't, I'll still be rooting for Chicago, as both of my uncles are huge Bears fans and they've had to suffer through 22 years of failure. Thats a lot worse than anything we as Bronco fans, especially those of us under the age of 30 have had to go thru in cheering for our beloved Broncos.

The Saints fans now have experienced something really special in that home playoff win, something that will go a long way towards healing the hurt of 38 years of misery as well as bringing a new kind of hope for the people of New Orleans who still have a long way to go in rebuilding their way of life after the hurricanes of 2005.

So from today on, I will have a Saints and a bears logo in my sig until the new NFL champion is crowned, and hopefully it will be one of these teams!

Im going to cheer for the refs.

BroncoKing
01-17-2007, 07:22 AM
If its the pats and Bears, I'm rooting for the Pats. If it is the Pats and Saints, I'm rooting for the Saints. If it is the Colts and Bears, I'm rooting for the Bears and if it is the Colts and Saints, I'm rooting for the Saints.

Bronco_f1
01-17-2007, 11:21 AM
I want the Saints to win, I dont like any of the other teams

orangenblue420
01-17-2007, 11:23 AM
I cant root for Colts or Pats so its going to have to be Bears or Saints - Bears being my first choice - first SB i ever watched was the 85 bears kick the patsies ass - loved the SB Shuffle - we are the bears shufflin crew shufflin on down doin it for you :D

So since Im rooting for the NFC now - you damn well KNOW the AFC will win :heh:

WhoDeyBengals
01-17-2007, 01:12 PM
I can actually get behind any of the teams left except for the Patriots.

I have Chicago ties, so the Bears are okay in my book.

Geographically, I'm closest to Indy, and my friend Fred the Bunny's a Colts fan, so I'll be pulling for them for her.

And the Saints - well, how can you hate the Saints?

:beer:

kratos_godofwar
01-17-2007, 01:21 PM
If it's
Saints vs Patroits/Colts - I'm rooting for the Saints
Bears vs Colts - I'm rooting for Colts.
Bears vs Patroits - I'm rooting for the Bears
No way would I root for the Pats, they already 3 and don't need any more. Let some other team win it. :D Besides, I don't think that the Pats will beat the Colts anyways.

Charlie Brown
01-17-2007, 01:39 PM
For me:

Saints vs Patriots- There's a Super Bowl being played? I didn't know. I'm too busy watching something else.
Saints vs Colts- Go Colts! But I won't watch it.
Bears vs Patriots - Go Bears! I won't watch it. But I'll check on the score from time to time.
Bears vs Colts - Go Whomever! I'll watch this game!

saltybuggah
01-18-2007, 06:49 PM
im am willing to let my guard down this year for manning to get his only sb this year
but i will be routing for chicago or the saints. how can you not cheer for the saints

Corndog
01-19-2007, 07:40 PM
I'm a 100% AFC fan,and the ONLY team in the AFC I would have a hard time rooting for is the Colts Whiners.I do like Urlacher and the Bears defense so I hope they win the NFC.

LordPenguin
01-19-2007, 10:23 PM
No way I'm voting for either of the AFC teams. I'd prefer NO over Chicago, but so long that the pats and colts don't win.