PDA

View Full Version : The fans have spoken

Juggernaught
01-20-2007, 08:07 AM
70,000 + fans have listed the most exciting mact ups for the superbowl.

47% say Colts vs. Saints

23% say Pats vs. Saints

18% say Colts vs. Bears

12% say Pats vs. Bears

sorry bears and pats, you get no love.

PatsCrowEater
01-20-2007, 12:22 PM
70,000 + fans have listed the most exciting mact ups for the superbowl.

47% say Colts vs. Saints

23% say Pats vs. Saints

18% say Colts vs. Bears

12% say Pats vs. Bears

sorry bears and pats, you get no love.

That's because everyone is sick of my NE Patiots winning all the time. I imagine it's getting a little nauseating for the rest of the NFL fans, isn't it?

BTW, how come nobody is is saying that NE has no wide receivers anymore?

LordPenguin
01-20-2007, 12:47 PM
That's because everyone is sick of my NE Patiots winning all the time. I imagine it's getting a little nauseating for the rest of the NFL fans, isn't it?

Watching you're team play is even more nauseating. :D

BroncoForLife27
01-20-2007, 12:56 PM
I think I'm the only Bronco fan here that thinks it would be really amazing if New England won their fourth superbowl in what, seven years? I think it would be neat, plus why does everyone hate them? They have handed us like 4 or 5 important wins over the past few years.

Nomad Broncofan
01-20-2007, 03:51 PM
I think I'm the only Bronco fan here that thinks it would be really amazing if New England won their fourth superbowl in what, seven years? I think it would be neat, plus why does everyone hate them? They have handed us like 4 or 5 important wins over the past few years.

If NE makes it to the SB, I will root for them to win. It would be a great achievement for Belichick and Brady and the Pats team. Only one other team has four SB's under one coach who is Chuck Noll (sp) of the Pittsburgh Steelers. And everyone hates them because of jealousy. One will always envy the success of another. I look at it as mastering your profession, finding the weakness of your opponent and capitalizing, like the Pats did to the Chargers (who shot themselves in the foot) and what the BRONCOS always do to the Pats and what the Colts always do to the BRONCOS. So you're not alone!

champbronc2
01-20-2007, 04:11 PM

Because you don't.... :coffee:

They have played good games but they aren't that good.

Juggernaught
01-20-2007, 05:26 PM

//////////////////////

You still don't have any WR's. I'm always happy as long as the AFC wins. Pats can win it 20 yrs in a row as long as it ain't the nfc. I hate the nfc.

RunYouOver
01-20-2007, 08:57 PM

That's not entirely true though.

In baseball, people are sick of the Yankees winning, yet whenever they have a shot at the series, people always would rather have them in it.

Ratings don't lie.

DjWilliams55
01-21-2007, 07:39 AM
I think it shows that everyone wants the saints there, bar bears fans! love for both organisation but what the saints have doen :goofy: gotta love it

BroncoKing
01-21-2007, 09:03 AM

Six actually. About the same amount of time it took the Pittsburgh Steelers to win 4 Super Bowls.

Corndog
01-21-2007, 11:29 AM
//////////////////////

You still don't have any WR's. I'm always happy as long as the AFC wins. Pats can win it 20 yrs in a row as long as it ain't the nfc. I hate the nfc.
I'm the same way,AFC winning gives us respect,because we have to play these teams every year.Just looking at who we play in the AFC doesn't lead to many gimees.As far as the Pat's receivers, they are adequate for a QB who throws the ball to everyone all over the field.I don't think the Pats have ever had a great receiver requiring dbl coverage,but if you can't get to Brady, he has plenty of targets that can catch the ball.

MileHighInNY
01-21-2007, 05:39 PM
That's not entirely true though.

In baseball, people are sick of the Yankees winning, yet whenever they have a shot at the series, people always would rather have them in it.

Ratings don't lie.

And there's a big difference between what the Patriots have been able to accomplish and what the Yankees have done. The Patriots' achievements are really amazing because they are working under a salary cap, so they haven't just outpaid every other team in order to buy their championships. The Pats have beaten some really good teams and they always seem to come up with the huge play when they need it. Particularly this season, they have succeeded in the face of many injuries and in spite of the fact that their receiving corps is made up exclusively of guys who weren't even starters before this season (I don't even think Caldwell was ON a team before the Pats signed him).

People hate the Yankees because they just monopolize all of the free agent talent; the Patriots can't do that. They are a dynasty in an era where dynasties should be impossible. In most of the big games, the Pats are underdogs "on paper"; they just make it happen when they need to. It's remarkable, really.

That said, I'm rooting for the Colts today--but I don't hate the Patriots, and I can certainly appreciate what they've been able to do.

Marshall#15
01-21-2007, 05:40 PM
So far the fans are wrong.