PDA

View Full Version : Wow! New England

Juggernaught
01-21-2007, 06:03 PM
They have the greatest Coach ever and they have the greatest QB ever. I would say the greatest team ever. But they have almost a different team every year. So I will not say team.

Nomad Broncofan
01-21-2007, 06:11 PM
If they go all the way and win the SB, how could anyone disagree!

BroncoManiac_69
01-21-2007, 08:07 PM
With two minutes left here, I am afraid Peyton the Whiner Manning is going to pull this off. :ugh:

I would much rather see the Pats go than the Colts.

But Go Bears?????

I already hate this SB regardless of this AFC Outcome. I so wanted the Saints to make it.

Now I could care less.

Juggernaught
01-21-2007, 08:25 PM
I'm glad the colts won. It still does not change my opinion of Tom and Bill though.

Southstander
01-21-2007, 08:27 PM
They have the greatest Coach ever and they have the greatest QB ever. I would say the greatest team ever. But they have almost a different team every year. So I will not say team.

Elway > Brady
Mike > Bill

stnzed
01-21-2007, 08:29 PM
I'm glad the colts won. It still does not change my opinion of Tom and Bill though.

They are remarkable!

I would have like it if the Patriots won. But once the Broncos are out of it I can't bring myself to care all that much.

The Patriots are a remarkable team.

str8jacket
01-21-2007, 08:38 PM
I imagine theres a few seats on their Bandwagon at this point, would you consider jumping please?

In-com-plete
01-21-2007, 08:45 PM
Elway > Brady
Mike > Bill
Ummm that's pretty much exactly what I was going to say. I can understand how some might think BB is better than Shanny, but there is no way in hell Brady's better than Elway. No way.

Juggernaught
01-21-2007, 09:18 PM
Ummm that's pretty much exactly what I was going to say. I can understand how some might think BB is better than Shanny, but there is no way in hell Brady's better than Elway. No way.

//////////////////////////

Now that I think about it. I agree Elway is the best. Second is Brady.

assassin216
01-21-2007, 09:48 PM
i dont get how sum of yall dont like the patroits just becuz they won 3 superbowls.......aint the objective in the NFL to win games......yall criticize them for winnin 3 superbowls........what is they suppose to do loose all time.....then yall would criticize them if they do loose.......i aint sayin yall have to like them......but yall gotta give them alot of respect for what they accomplish in this era in the NFL......any teams would kill to win a atleast 1 superbowl let along 3........hell there are teams who never went to the superbowl............so give them alot of credit ok........

stnzed
01-21-2007, 09:51 PM
i dont get how sum of yall dont like the patroits just becuz they won 3 superbowls.......aint the objective in the NFL to win games......yall criticize them for winnin 3 superbowls........what is they suppose to do loose all time.....then yall would criticize them if they do loose.......i aint sayin yall have to like them......but yall gotta give them alot of respect for what they accomplish in this era in the NFL......any teams would kill to win a atleast 1 superbowl let along 3........hell there are teams who never went to the superbowl............so give them alot of credit ok........

Well said......Kinda! :D

Perry1977
01-22-2007, 12:18 AM
Brady sucks. Proved it in crunch time in front of the world. Nice INT!

Peyton deserved the win. When they got the ball back I knew he was going to drive it down the field and get it done, much like Brady couldn't at the end.

str8jacket
01-22-2007, 10:02 AM
Wow! New England Choked!

Funny how people got on Peytons case, and he ended up winning the game, talk about eating crow :rolleyes:

Medford Bronco
01-22-2007, 10:23 AM
Elway > Brady
Mike > Bill

Sorry South, but I think

Bill > Shanny

Brady=Elway with many years left.

God know How much I like Bellicheck :rolleyes:

RunYouOver
01-22-2007, 01:20 PM
Brady's good...but not even top 10 all time...maybe around the 12th best ever...

Bill's good....but no where near best ever...maybe 8th or 9th...

Patriots as a team: VERY overrated.

Corndog
01-22-2007, 02:25 PM
Hey,I'd be happy with their success,but then everyone would hate us. :D I think I could live with that.