PDA

View Full Version : Offical Super Bowl 41 Thread (merged)

Southstander
01-21-2007, 08:21 PM
Go Bears!!!

xX-Bronco-Xx
01-21-2007, 08:23 PM
Bears!!!!!

Embarass Manning!!!!!!

Ohio Broncos
01-21-2007, 08:24 PM
Go Bears!!!!!! :rockon:

Nomad Broncofan
01-21-2007, 08:25 PM
A Midwest Superbowl! And an Black head coach will win the SB this year. :cheers: Hope it's Dungy and the COLTS!

BVP
01-21-2007, 08:26 PM
Damn, this is gonna be a FANTASTIC SUPERBOWL! This is gonna be a slow next 2 weeks. :(

Juggernaught
01-21-2007, 08:27 PM
Yeah, but they will say Tony is not black enough.

Go Colts!

BVP
01-21-2007, 08:29 PM
Yeah, but they will say Tony is not black enough.

Go Colts!

LOL. :laugh: :laugh:

Southstander
01-21-2007, 08:31 PM
I'm the only wan that does not care that it is two black coaches? What barring does that have on the outcome of the game. I have have never cared what color a person is, red, yellow, black, or whirte. STOP MAKING RACE AN ISSIUE.

WAR BEING COLOR BLIND!!!!!

Nomad Broncofan
01-21-2007, 08:32 PM
I wonder if the humidity will be a factor for either team, one being cold-weathered and the other a dome team.

BVP
01-21-2007, 08:33 PM
I'm the only wan that does not care that it is two black coaches? What barring does that have on the outcome of the game. I have have never cared what color a person is, red, yellow, black, or whirte. STOP MAKING RACE AN ISSIUE.

I don't care, I just thought that it was a funny comment.

Nomad Broncofan
01-21-2007, 08:35 PM

You're looking way to far into this! It is a milestone for the NFL and shows Americans how far the NFL has come. Color doesn't matter but not to recognized this would be snubbing your nose at the idea!

Southstander
01-21-2007, 08:36 PM
I don't care, I just thought that it was a funny comment.
Didn't say you did BVP, I just know the media will beat it in to the ground

str8jacket
01-21-2007, 08:36 PM
ive got the Colts

with their backs against the wall, all the stuff that was said about them at the end of the season, they have TOTALLY stepped up in the Playoffs

i expect nothing less in this Super Bowl, and Chicago still has the Second Sketchiest QB in the NFL right now

I bet you all know who the sketchiest of them all is

Southstander
01-21-2007, 08:39 PM
If the Bears win Brian Grease Ball will have 2 rings :eek:

str8jacket
01-21-2007, 08:40 PM
If the Bears win Brian Grease Ball will have 2 rings :eek:
then we can have a bunch of people jumping on his Bandwagon

love it how people are too stupid to look at the fact that Football is a team game, and think Brady is soooo great because of the amount of Hardware he has

You know one name that comes to mind when i think Brady? Vinatieri!

BVP
01-21-2007, 08:41 PM
Didn't say you did BVP, I just know the media will beat it in to the ground

Alright, just wanted to make sure.

BroncsSB#3
01-21-2007, 08:41 PM
I was hoping for a Colts vs. Saints matchup, but I'm rooting for the Colts now. I'll be glad if Manning, Harrison, and Dungy get their rings finally. They're all classy. Manning and Harrison are 2 of the best at their positions and Dungy is a great coach, so I want to see them get a ring. Denver is going to be a force for years to come so I don't mind if Indy wins it this year. We got next year.

BroncoManiac_69
01-21-2007, 08:46 PM
You're thread title should have been "officially" known as XVI not 41. LOL J/K.

I wanted the Saints. Dam it.

Bears vs Colts? Sheesh. I think I would rather have a root canal than watch this game.

Southstander
01-21-2007, 08:53 PM
The midwest will love it :goofy:

Ohio Broncos
01-21-2007, 09:13 PM
I just don't want the Colts to win it. Peyton and the rest of those whiners don't deserve to achieve anything after all the complaining that they did to get the rules changed to their favor.

Go Bears!! :rockon:

str8jacket
01-21-2007, 09:13 PM
I just don't want the Colts to win it. Peyton and the rest of those whiners don't deserve to achieve anything after all the complaining that they did to get the rules changed to their favor.

Go Bears!! :rockon:
i saw a fair game tonight, odd

Ohio Broncos
01-21-2007, 09:25 PM
i saw a fair game tonight, odd

I'm not talking about tonight. I was talking about Bill Polian going to the rules committee and having them place an empahsis on the penalties called on defensive backs. Of course he did that after the Colts got owned in the AFC Championship game against the Pats.

That's why I think the Colts are a bunch of whiners.

str8jacket
01-21-2007, 09:48 PM
I'm not talking about tonight. I was talking about Bill Polian going to the rules committee and having them place an empahsis on the penalties called on defensive backs. Of course he did that after the Colts got owned in the AFC Championship game against the Pats.

That's why I think the Colts are a bunch of whiners.
Only whining i heard lately in the Colts organization was from Polian, noone else

And even if he did whine (which in fact he did) i saw no calls tonight that could have gone another way :confused:

Ohio Broncos
01-21-2007, 09:57 PM
Only whining i heard lately in the Colts organization was from Polian, noone else

And even if he did whine (which in fact he did) i saw no calls tonight that could have gone another way :confused:

*sigh*

Neither did I. Like I told you before, I'm not talking about tonight. As far as I'm concerned, the Colts won fair and square today.

I just don't like the Colts.

omac
01-22-2007, 02:22 AM
Go Colts!!!!!

Southstander
01-23-2007, 06:57 PM
You're thread title should have been "officially" known as XVI not 41. LOL J/K.

I wanted the Saints. Dam it.

Bears vs Colts? Sheesh. I think I would rather have a root canal than watch this game.
Don't you mean XLI

Denver Native
01-23-2007, 07:13 PM
Go Colts!!!!!!

KozmicKlown
01-25-2007, 05:46 PM
Okay everyone, this is the official superbowl thread. I think that the Colts are going to take it because Peyton will NOT wait another year for a ring. I think all of the Colts have been waiting for it, and I dont think bears deserve to be there. Colts:34 Bears:17

Dianna Webb
01-26-2007, 07:54 AM
I would really likes the colts to win. I live in the midwest and its all the talk with so many divided on who to win. Peyton deserves it. He is a complete work horse and always does his homework. There are also great guys on the team. Jeff Saturday the center of the colts made a bet for $10,000.00 that he would one day make a touch down. Well he finally did and he took the money and donated it to his two favorite charities. That's Great!

GO COLTS!!!!!!!

Sonic Raider
01-29-2007, 01:20 PM
What makes this Super Bowl extra special is that it falls on my 20th birthday.

(Born February 4, 1987)

Anyhoo, I will be rooting for the Colts to win b/c I think Peyton Manning & Tony Dungy are more deserving of the Super Bowl than Rex Grossman & Lovie Smith.