PDA

View Full Version : denverbroncos.com

orangenblue420
03-11-2004, 01:04 PM
What is up with the site - i click on it and it takes me to the DB's online store - anyone else having this problem or is it just me? Maybe I havent bought enough Broncos stuff or something - maybe its a sign - LOL

BroncoManiac_69
03-11-2004, 01:08 PM
Occasionally the store will pop up on me too but not always. I didn't today however. Guess you better buy something. Just don't buy a running back jersey. You never know anymore. LOL!

orangenblue420
03-11-2004, 01:10 PM
It has been doing it to me for three days straight - its drivin me nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wont buy jersey's of anyone unless they have already retired a Bronco - that way I cant go wrong - thought my-ex's griese jersey came in handy this winter when I couldnt get the fire place goin - my tax return is coming in soon - that damn page beter stop popping up or im gonna be in deep chi

GoDenver
03-11-2004, 07:50 PM
this is my first time getting back here for a couple weeks at least and when i tried to come here it wouldnt let me access the message board... it kept taking me to the search engine... eventually a right click worked. but more importantly, hey 420, im done for a little while workin my ass-ass off, i was wondering.. if i rolled out to Ok. tomorrow or something, would you give me a really super dooper, twin turbo, touchdown pass type of deep body mesage?

GoDenver
03-11-2004, 07:52 PM
with an "a." massage. kno, eye sware i passt syxth grayde

Elway
03-11-2004, 09:27 PM
checking out the store for jerseys...

They have the Foster jersey there...

Clinton jerseys are suddenly on sale except for his probowl one... gee let me snap one of those up right away.... also act now and you can get a Deltha O'neal jersey.... wow glad I saved up my money so I can get one of those too.... :rolleyes:

dandaman23
03-11-2004, 09:58 PM
Site seems to be working.

klondike1717
03-11-2004, 10:05 PM
i can get into the site

BlueDamsel
03-12-2004, 05:19 AM
Originally posted by Elway
also act now and you can get a Deltha O'neal jersey.... wow glad I saved up my money so I can get one of those too.... :rolleyes:

Hey that's a sure fire way to get rid of him quickly--I'm taking up a collection to get his jersey & have him become my favorite player! :D

orangenblue420
03-12-2004, 09:54 AM
So I guess it is just me - it must be God's way of telling me I need more Broncos stuff - well, I cant argue with the Big Guy - so I guess I will be buying some Broncos garb - I saw the table with stools and bar lamp - I want that sooooooooo bad for my new game room - but spending close to a grand seems a little much dont ya think - LOL

Maybe I can hit CP up for some money - he's got plenty now :D

orangenblue420
03-12-2004, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by GoDenver
this is my first time getting back here for a couple weeks at least and when i tried to come here it wouldnt let me access the message board... it kept taking me to the search engine... eventually a right click worked. but more importantly, hey 420, im done for a little while workin my ass-ass off, i was wondering.. if i rolled out to Ok. tomorrow or something, would you give me a really super dooper, twin turbo, touchdown pass type of deep body mesage?

And what kind of message would you like me to send to your body ;) (Any of which are usually received quite well)

BroncoManiac_69
03-13-2004, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by orangenblue420
my-ex's griese jersey came in handy this winter when I couldnt get the fire place goin

ROTFLMFAO!