PDA

View Full Version : terriible super bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!

fan from israel
02-04-2007, 08:37 PM
:sad: terriibel super bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!

Denver Native
02-04-2007, 08:39 PM

I have seen worse - but I have also seen better - LIKE XXXII :salute:

spikerman
02-04-2007, 08:42 PM
I agree. This definitely didn't have the feel of the "big game". A pretty anti-climatic end to the season IMHO.

lancane
02-04-2007, 08:46 PM
It was a good game, why is it everyone downs the Super Bowl and Champions if it is not their team...show some respect and maturity for the game, respect those that fight and earn the win, even if boring...it was still the best from the system as it is playing for the trophy!

;)

rovolution
02-04-2007, 08:47 PM
The Turnover Bowl.

This just reiterates that the NFC is soo pathetic. The Colts werent even on their A game and they were up 16-14 at halftime.

spikerman
02-04-2007, 08:51 PM
It was a good game, why is it everyone downs the Super Bowl and Champions if it is not their team...show some respect and maturity for the game, respect those that fight and earn the win, even if boring...it was still the best from the system as it is playing for the trophy!

;)

It has nothing to do with whether "my team" is in it or not. There have been a lot of SBs that the Broncos weren't in that I thoroughly enjoyed. This wasn't one of them. How does that show a lack of respect and maturity for the game? I don't have to enjoy the game "even if boring" just because it's the SB. Back in the early 90s the NFC championship (usually between the 49ers and Cowboys) was usually MUCH more entertaining than the Super Bowl. This one just didn't seem to have any energy.

lancane
02-04-2007, 08:55 PM
It has nothing to do with whether "my team" is in it or not. There have been a lot of SBs that the Broncos weren't in that I thoroughly enjoyed. This wasn't one of them. How does that show a lack of respect and maturity for the game? I don't have to enjoy the game "even if boring" just because it's the SB. Back in the early 90s the NFC championship (usually between the 49ers and Cowboys) was usually MUCH more entertaining than the Super Bowl. This one just didn't seem to have any energy.

Better then many in the past decade, the only thing I would agree is it was good till the second half where the Colts started to run away with it. But alot of people said the same for our victory over the Falcons in the Super Bowl and it was rated by America's Game as one of the best, so you have to take it for what it is worth...I think the rain and turnovers made it much better!

:D

BroncoSexyDaddy
02-04-2007, 09:01 PM
The spirit of Jake Plummer must of been inside of Rex Grossman

DenBronx
02-04-2007, 09:03 PM
actually i thought it was pretty exciting. turnovers are not boring in anyway. i dont know what game you guys were watching but it was high scoring and hard hitting. whats the big deal.

also im glad for dungy, after the loss of his son last year it really made me glad he won it all. AND that he is a sold out christian and doesnt hide that.

for manning, it was well deserved! even though his game wasnt outstanding he still deserved the mvp. he read the defense perfectly the whole game.

why get sour? our season is coming. :salute:

gaberox
02-04-2007, 09:04 PM
It was a very tame celebration from the Colts.I expected more passion and energy from a SB win.Oh well congrats to Manning and the Colts.

SkyFlash1
02-04-2007, 09:04 PM

Yes, the game wasn't worth watching. The half time show featured a gay has-been. There wasn't much cheerleader coverage. Did anyone laugh at any of the commercials? Rex Grossman sucked. Phil Simms (no additional explanation required there.)

The only good side is the officials aren't overtly altering the outcome of the game like last year.

Denver_56
02-04-2007, 09:07 PM

how do u figure that?the 2 fumbles were on the center cus the ball didnt even get to grossmans hands.the int that got returned for a touchdown wasnt all his fault, the wr just lost the ball in the air.and well the other int uh.....that was grossman :P

Denver Native
02-04-2007, 09:07 PM
It was a very tame celebration from the Colts.I expected more passion and energy from a SB win.Oh well congrats to Manning and the Colts.

I do agree with this. They seemed very mellow after the win. Maybe I am comparing it to the total excitement in the stadium after the Broncos won SuperBowl XXXII.

DenBronx
02-04-2007, 09:13 PM
I do agree with this. They seemed very mellow after the win. Maybe I am comparing it to the total excitement in the stadium after the Broncos won SuperBowl XXXII.

you do realize the team takes on the teperature and personality of the head coach right?

shanny has tons of passion for the game, thus the whole team adapts to this.

for dungy he is laid back, calm, cool and collected...and so is the team.

Buffalo118
02-04-2007, 09:13 PM
The worst part of the Superbowl was the half time show.

pipes
02-04-2007, 09:14 PM
how do u figure that?the 2 fumbles were on the center cus the ball didnt even get to grossmans hands.the int that got returned for a touchdown wasnt all his fault, the wr just lost the ball in the air.and well the other int uh.....that was grossman :P

I thought that Bob Sanders made a great play...he suckered Rex into throwing that ball over the middle and jumped on it.

As to the original post on this thread...

I actually kind of enjoyed it....although I believe that the weather is actually what kept Chicago in it...

Their defense didn't look very good against the Colts' offense....and it seemed like Chicago's offense was hardly on the field.

BTW...one of the reasons why I kind of enjoyed it, is that I made $$$ on it! :rockon:

Bronco_Neddie

Naw...Rex Grossman is just that bad. Jake got run out of town because he is really just a one dimensional QB (roll out, bootleg, etc) & had a hard time adjusting to passing from the pocket. Rex will get run out of Chicago because he is not really starting material for an NFL QB (you can probably tell I can't stand to watch him play).

Anyway, I think that Grossman is.....not good. At least when Jake had a bad game, he went all out. Grossman leaves the fans wondering which "helmet he is going to wear on the next series" (SB caliber QB or HS caliber QB). :confused:

CinnaMunMun
Yes, the game wasn't worth watching. The half time show featured a gay has-been. There wasn't much cheerleader coverage. Did anyone laugh at any of the commercials? Rex Grossman sucked. Phil Simms (no additional explanation required there.)

The only good side is the officials aren't overtly altering the outcome of the game like last year.

While Prince is a has been, he was much better than the previous few shows.

If you want to see girls in skimpy outfits, go to a Hooters. Thats not what the game is all about.

I did laugh at many of the commercials. Such as the auctioneer at the wedding, the dog who got spots to be with the Budweiser wagon, and I found the K-fed commercial hillarious.

Rex Grossman did suck, but so what? That only takes away from it if you are rooting for the Bears.

and Phil was Phil.

I enjoyed the game. I thought it was exciting from the start with Hester's return and the multitudes of turnovers. Vinatieri also missed a kick!

Buffalo118
02-04-2007, 09:15 PM

Prince looked like a gay lover in a prison cell with that rag on his head.

OrangeCrush4082
02-04-2007, 09:16 PM

I thought the officials called a good game,which is a welcome reprieve from last year. The one Harrison catch on the sideline that was overturned was the only blunder. The line judge had the angle and made the call and was overruled by the back judge. The replay made the correct call and an excellent game was called by the referee.

Regardless of his sexual persuasion( and I am a heterosexual) Prince remains a vibrant and exciting performer.The guitar solos he performed on "All Along the Watchtower" and " Purple Rain"(how fitting in Miami) were spectacular.

The game wasnt much,but what did we expect from a mistake prone Grossman and Manning never seemed to want to try to make the big play(besides the TD to Wayne when blown coverage left him wide open)

Breezer
02-04-2007, 09:18 PM
actually i thought it was pretty exciting. turnovers are not boring in anyway. i dont know what game you guys were watching but it was high scoring and hard hitting. whats the big deal.

also im glad for dungy, after the loss of his son last year it really made me glad he won it all. AND that he is a sold out christian and doesnt hide that.

for manning, it was well deserved! even though his game wasnt outstanding he still deserved the mvp. he read the defense perfectly the whole game.

The first quarter was entertaining and after that the game was a borderline boring. Manning had to have won the MVP on popularity, because he did not play like the MVP. There were 3 rb's that played better than he did in that game. And, as far as Dungy and his preaching of christianity after the game, that was very lame! Keep the religion to yourself coach. That really turned me off.

BroncoSexyDaddy
02-04-2007, 09:34 PM
The worst part of the Superbowl was the half time show.Why! Prince didnt sing your favorite song 1999 :D

rst08tierney
02-04-2007, 09:36 PM
ONLY REASON COLTS WON IS BECAUSE WE LOST TO SF. THEY GOT THE EASY BOAT KC,BALT,NE.........GARBAGE.....DENVER HAS THIS NEXT YEAR! :rockon:

BroncoSexyDaddy
02-04-2007, 09:38 PM
how do u figure that?the 2 fumbles were on the center cus the ball didnt even get to grossmans hands.the int that got returned for a touchdown wasnt all his fault, the wr just lost the ball in the air.and well the other int uh.....that was grossman :P Rex should have grown a beard like Jake, he could have pulled it out. :confused:

ckstorm182000
I thought this superbowl was a snooze. The first quarter was good but after that it went downhill. I usually sit through everyone, but today, I just wanted to play PS3

Breezer

Remember last year? That was the worst Super Bowl ever played thanks to the terrible officiating. This year was not the worst. It was a little dull after the 1st quarter, but not the worst.

Ravage!!!
02-04-2007, 09:39 PM
I thought it was a pretty good game. I knew the rain would cause the game to be slower, and force more turnovers.. but the game was a good one. I enjoyed it.

Payton Manning deserved to have a SB ring, and I was thrilled for him. Congrats to Manning.

Gulbrand
02-04-2007, 09:40 PM
After the first quarter, I had a hard time not flipping the channel..... That was one boring game. The Bears' O just couldn't stay on the field, and so it wasn't much of a contest.....

I think that is what I had hoped to see: two Conference Champions going at it.... What I saw was a third rate QB flailing away at a middling good D. I just am not a fan of the type of shenanigans the colts pull at the LOS.

Finally, the refs called holding calls against the colts....

Otherwise, the season is almost over and the FA period and the combine will soon be upon us.....

Ravage!!!
02-04-2007, 09:43 PM
Originally Posted by Denver_56
how do u figure that?the 2 fumbles were on the center cus the ball didnt even get to grossmans hands.the int that got returned for a touchdown wasnt all his fault, the wr just lost the ball in the air.and well the other int uh.....that was grossman

Those fumbles were VERY MUCH the QBs fault. You don't seperate your hands like that when taking a snap, and the reason you don't is to keep it from squirting between them like the ball did. THose were on Grossman completely. I played QB throughout elementary, jr high, HS, and college... and that was alllll the QB.

As far as the INTs... there wasn't one that was the WRs fault. The first one was a horrible pass that should have never been thrown. The Corner was just waiting on it. The second, looked like a Plummer deep ball... high and hanging.

I felt sorry for Grossman and all the criticism that he got before this game, but he's just bad.

CinnaMunMun
02-04-2007, 09:43 PM
The first quarter was entertaining and after that the game was a borderline boring. Manning had to have won the MVP on popularity, because he did not play like the MVP. There were 3 rb's that played better than he did in that game. And, as far as Dungy and his preaching of christianity after the game, that was very lame! Keep the religion to yourself coach. That really turned me off.

Well they obviously can't give it to one of those RBs........

Manning played a good game outside of the 1 INT. He had a 65.8% completion rate, managed to escape some dangerous situations, 247 yards, and kept his composure despite being known for choking in big games.

The Christianity thing is also something he was very proud of. Lay off the poor guy, he did nothing wrong. Its not like his speech was specifically made to make you feel good.

Ravage!!!
02-04-2007, 09:44 PM
. I just am not a fan of the type of shenanigans the colts pull at the LOS.

Finally, the refs called holding calls against the colts....

What kind of shananigans are you referring to? Calling audibles?

BroncoSexyDaddy
02-04-2007, 09:45 PM
Naw...Rex Grossman is just that bad. Jake got run out of town because he is really just a one dimensional QB (roll out, bootleg, etc) & had a hard time adjusting to passing from the pocket. Rex will get run out of Chicago because he is not really starting material for an NFL QB (you can probably tell I can't stand to watch him play).

Anyway, I think that Grossman is.....not good. At least when Jake had a bad game, he went all out. Grossman leaves the fans wondering which "helmet he is going to wear on the next series" (SB caliber QB or HS caliber QB). :confused:I never seen that part of Jake to go all out.I must of miss something,let me rewind my TIVO

KCLadyFan
02-04-2007, 09:46 PM

My thoughts exactly.....good game....happy for the Colts...

terrible commercials for a SB...IMO...

CinnaMunMun
02-04-2007, 09:47 PM
Those fumbles were VERY MUCH the QBs fault. You don't seperate your hands like that when taking a snap, and the reason you don't is to keep it from squirting between them like the ball did. THose were on Grossman completely. I played QB throughout elementary, jr high, HS, and college... and that was alllll the QB.

I agree. I played center during HS and sooo many people love to blame a dropped exchange on the center. Those were perfectly good snaps.

Pandapeep
02-04-2007, 09:49 PM
Grossman is a terrible QB, period. He has no decision making skills, no accuracy, no presence. I knew he'd explode in the playoff game sometime. But, it was a fun, defensive game. Both teams where hitting hard, and it was just a game, nothing great.

pipes
02-04-2007, 09:50 PM
What kind of shananigans are you referring to? Calling audibles?

If that poster is talking about what I think they're talking about then.....

While Peyton is walking back and forth audibling or faking audibling, and even under center barking out his calls...the o-line is constantly moving! It seems like any other team (Patriots excluded)...it would be a penalty.

Ravage!!!
02-04-2007, 10:14 PM
If that poster is talking about what I think they're talking about then.....

While Peyton is walking back and forth audibling or faking audibling, and even under center barking out his calls...the o-line is constantly moving! It seems like any other team (Patriots excluded)...it would be a penalty.

Oh. So you feel that the Colts get special treatment? No. Peyton and the OL play within the rules... Peyton is just more involved and more active in his reading of the other team than almost every QB is. I personally like it.

KCLadyFan
02-04-2007, 10:17 PM
ONLY REASON COLTS WON IS BECAUSE WE LOST TO SF. THEY GOT THE EASY BOAT KC,BALT,NE.........GARBAGE.....DENVER HAS THIS NEXT YEAR! :rockon:

I agree it was an easy win for them against KC...
but the other teams....you can't be serious... :confused: :rolleyes:

The Executioner
02-04-2007, 10:19 PM
Terrible for me since the Bears lost. :mad:

GeneralSterlingPrice
02-04-2007, 10:28 PM

That is exactly what I was thinking. I was waiting to see what Peyton did when the clock expired, and all he did was smile and walk onto the field....? Not too much of a celebration. Maybe you need to lose a few to appreciate the first one? Whatever.

congratulations to Tony Dungy, he was the only Colt that deserved it. :salute:

BroncoKazuki
02-04-2007, 10:30 PM
Complete teams win games.

Well if you looked on how the Bears played it just affirms that next year he'll be gone and the Bears will probably try to trade up to grab a new QB.

I dont see him being there next year.

Even with the Bears Defense he still failed and failed miserably.

(leaves out comparisons between Rex and Jake)

too tempting :D

pipes
02-04-2007, 10:41 PM
Oh. So you feel that the Colts get special treatment? No. Peyton and the OL play within the rules... Peyton is just more involved and more active in his reading of the other team than almost every QB is. I personally like it.

No kidding?? :confused:

My post wasn't about Manning...it was about the o-line and their moving pre-snap...in which they were flagged for it in the AFC Championship at least once, but rarely in the regular season and not in the Super Bowl.

I wasn't beyotching about it either and I wasn't the one who brought it up in the first place...I was merely the one who tried to distinguish what another poster was trying to say.

theshiverman
02-04-2007, 11:15 PM

It was ugly, the rain just put a big damper on the game, too many turnovers and just wasent very interesting at all, props on Manning finally getting a ring, and as far as Grossman and the Bears go, well , what did you expect , Grossman is like a clone of Plummer with the turnovers at the worst possible time in a game, problem is you have another bad big game QB backing him up, i think maybe the Bears should be looking for a FA QB in the off season, because with the team you have , all you really need is a guy that avoids the stupid, bad throws. :coffee:

Bronco_f1
02-05-2007, 12:34 AM

Yeah, there truly have been better games. I mean, no one cared when the Pats and Panthers went to the superbowl, but it was such a great game indeed.

I did not like any of the two teams who made it, and it might have been a factor, but other than the Hester's return the game wasnt so exciting

Ravage!!!
02-05-2007, 12:39 AM
No kidding?? :confused:

My post wasn't about Manning...it was about the o-line and their moving pre-snap...in which they were flagged for it in the AFC Championship at least once, but rarely in the regular season and not in the Super Bowl.

I wasn't beyotching about it either and I wasn't the one who brought it up in the first place...I was merely the one who tried to distinguish what another poster was trying to say.

I think its just an interpretation of the rules that is misuderstood. THe OL can move and shake, stand and move... as long as they are 'set' for a count before the snap.

either way.. *shrugs*... I personally don't see anything that they are doing that would, in some way, give them an advantage. Nor do I think that they are getting some kine of preferential treatment. But thats just MO

DrunkPanda
02-05-2007, 12:46 AM
Remember last year? That was the worst Super Bowl ever played thanks to the terrible officiating. This year was not the worst. It was a little dull after the 1st quarter, but not the worst.
last year's superbowl was really exciting. it left a bad feeling in your mouth at the end since seattle got screwed so many times, but up until the end, it was really good

MileHighStud
02-05-2007, 12:52 AM
I thought it sucked. And will someone please tell me why Griese didnt start the second half???? :confused:

snowspot66
02-05-2007, 01:26 AM
Worst Super Bowl I've seen in years. In the past 10 or 15 I would say its the 3rd worst behind the GIants - Ravens and Bucs - Raiders. It was dull as hell watching Grossman go 3 and out and letting the Colts have it some 40 minutes. There was no back and forth at all. Everybody knew the Bears had lost before half time came.

bjoli198
02-05-2007, 01:30 AM
Why! Prince didnt sing your favorite song 1999 :D

I thought i heard at least two songs he had stolen from someone else... I thought prince had performed enough songs of his own to be able to perform a superbowlshow without stealing songs

jcdavey
02-05-2007, 01:51 AM
this superbowl was sloppy, really sloppy, but much better officiated than last year's.

the best superbowls i've ever seen were
giants/bills
broncos/packers
panthers/pats

jcdavey
02-05-2007, 01:53 AM
I thought i heard at least two songs he had stolen from someone else... I thought prince had performed enough songs of his own to be able to perform a superbowlshow without stealing songshe didn't steal them, he got permission to perform them
it's called covering another artist's song

u2 has performed hendrix's 'all along the watchtower' too
the other one "the best of you" is a foo fighters song.

omac
02-05-2007, 02:21 AM
Great Superbowl ... if you were rooting for the Colts, which I was. :D Sucks if you're a Bears fan.

The game was pretty close, 5 points. Great runback to start the game. Weather conditions made for difficult handling (and kicking?) of the ball. Great hits caused fumbles. Few great defensive stops.

Bottomline, though, the Colts had figured the Bears defense out by the 2nd quarter. The nature of the Bears was for their defense to find ways to stop the opposing team, not for their offense to try and beat you, and they couldn't find a way to get it done.

Mike1709
02-05-2007, 04:31 AM
First quarter was tremendous, second half fizzled out a bit but thats because bad Rex showed up then

gindaorshaman
02-05-2007, 05:24 AM
I thought this was one of the better SB's. The turnovers were pretty crazy. That return in the first quarter was incredible. They really should have pulled Rex out.

champbronc2
02-05-2007, 05:38 AM
I liked it. :rolleyes:

Den21-Bal19
02-05-2007, 05:44 AM
Better then many in the past decade, the only thing I would agree is it was good till the second half where the Colts started to run away with it. But alot of people said the same for our victory over the Falcons in the Super Bowl and it was rated by America's Game as one of the best, so you have to take it for what it is worth...I think the rain and turnovers made it much better!

Amen to that, finally a Super Bowl in proper footballing weather :rockon:

Until Grossman's pick was returned for the score, I thought it was a good, tight football game. IMO, the injury to Benson really hurt the Bears though.

Now that it's finally been proven that a good game can be run in 'adverse' weather, any chance of a 'proper' stadium like Soldier Field or Invesco getting the big game? ;)

BaileyTheBest
02-05-2007, 05:57 AM

As far as the INTs... there wasn't one that was the WRs fault. The first one was a horrible pass that should have never been thrown. The Corner was just waiting on it. The second, looked like a Plummer deep ball... high and hanging.

I felt sorry for Grossman and all the criticism that he got before this game, but he's just bad.

You missed his sarcasm entirely.

SkyFlash1
02-05-2007, 07:53 AM
Amen to that, finally a Super Bowl in proper footballing weather :rockon:

I didn't see any snow?

Now that it's finally been proven that a good game can be run in 'adverse' weather, any chance of a 'proper' stadium like Soldier Field or Invesco getting the big game? ;)

Fat chance of that. The SB site selection committee is a bunch of gay old retards who want domes or low latitudes. They could care less about seeing a real football game.

GeneralSterlingPrice
02-05-2007, 08:29 AM
I thought it sucked. And will someone please tell me why Griese didnt start the second half???? :confused:

Probably because it wouldn't have made much of a difference.

BroncoManiac_69
02-05-2007, 10:08 AM
I thought this game has to rank among the worst overall. Turnovers controlled this game and the play on both sides of the ball was pretty bad. The Colt defense looked good or was it the Bear offense that just looked so bad? :confused:

The commercials sucked. :rolleyes:

Prince sucked. :rolleyes:

The entire event was ho hum.

This game was pathetic. Neither team looked like they deserved to be there. I would rather have watched the Raiders and Cardinals play. They probably would have been more entertaining. :ugh:

BroncoSexyDaddy
02-05-2007, 10:17 AM
I liked it. :rolleyes:Check your Cps

str8jacket
02-05-2007, 10:35 AM
Super Bowl XL anyone?

DTL
02-05-2007, 05:31 PM
Way too much hype! After the Hester return, it was downhill from there. And the Colts have got to be the most boring SB winners EVER! It doesn't look like Manning even cared that he won it!

KCLadyFan
02-05-2007, 05:39 PM
Way too much hype! After the Hester return, it was downhill from there. And the Colts have got to be the most boring SB winners EVER! It doesn't look like Manning even cared that he won it!

I think Manning is just very humble about it....
if he was acting any other way he would probably
get criticized...

SmithOverTO
02-05-2007, 05:40 PM
The worst part of the Superbowl was the half time show.

And they insist on having it year after year. There could be a ton better ways to use that 20 minutes...

// / yardo
02-05-2007, 06:04 PM
For me it had nothing to do with the teams. I have a slight interest in the Bears because they are my girlfriends and my dads favorite team and Brian Urlacher is from New Mexico.

I just thought it was a lame SB. The crowd didn't seem into it and the teams were very lack luster. There weren't really any big plays besides the opening TD by Hester and the big throw to Wayne for a TD.

Other than that it was hand off, fumble, hand off, check down to RB, snap the ball and then fumble.

I was bored.

DrunkPanda
02-05-2007, 07:45 PM
i agree about the halftime show. why do they need to have a musician every year? they could do some other entertaining shows. i'd prefer that

Nick7
02-05-2007, 08:10 PM
*disregarding any previous posts*

I think we might have reached the point where AFC Championship > SB

omac
02-05-2007, 08:40 PM

I think it what they felt more than anything else was relief. Manning and the Colts have been hearing it for years that they won't ever get it done. First in the playoffs, then even after they beat the Pats, people were expecting them to crumble in the Superbowl. I'm sure it didn't help that they were the favorites to win it.

They got in there to do what they expected themselves to do and it probably carried over after the game.

BroncoSexyDaddy
02-06-2007, 02:32 AM
Complete teams win games.

Well if you looked on how the Bears played it just affirms that next year he'll be gone and the Bears will probably try to trade up to grab a new QB.

I dont see him being there next year.

Even with the Bears Defense he still failed and failed miserably.

(leaves out comparisons between Rex and Jake)

too tempting :DRight Back At YOU! CP to YOU

BroncsSB#3
02-06-2007, 12:23 PM
Super Bowl XL anyone?

Yeah XL was worse, because not only was the play pretty bad but there were some horrible calls made too. At least this year the refs got it right. I think the rain made this one worse than it would've been. I thought it was alright, but nothing special. If the Broncos get back next year, we'll make it exciting. Maybe an int return for a td by Bailey or a 300+ yard 3 td game for Cutler. Who knows?

peyton2marvin
02-06-2007, 10:15 PM

Yeah because the Broncos give the Colts fits in the playoffs.

BroncoSexyDaddy
02-08-2007, 11:39 PM
Prince looked like a gay lover in a prison cell with that rag on his head.http://www.bet.com/Assets/BET/Published/image/jpeg/80d018a8-b74b-9534-3ff5-cb23f85d5ec0-Prince_Superbowl.jpg

sneakers
02-09-2007, 12:51 AM
Don't blame me, I was playing final fantasy XII instead of watching.

sneakers
02-09-2007, 12:52 AM
i agree about the halftime show. why do they need to have a musician every year? they could do some other entertaining shows. i'd prefer that

Elephants anyone?

CinnaMunMun
02-09-2007, 12:56 AM
Elephants anyone?

Actually, something like Sigfried and Roy would be pretty cool. :D

Or another famous magician, like Lance Burton!

sneakers
02-09-2007, 05:46 AM
Actually, something like Sigfried and Roy would be pretty cool. :D

Or another famous magician, like Lance Burton!

How about a 75,000 person version of "Heads-Up 7-Up"?

Sonic Raider
02-10-2007, 10:37 AM
At least this year's Super Bowl wasn't ruined by biased officiating (like LAST YEAR's Super Bowl) by the referees.