PDA

View Full Version : This is just Crazy!!

BroncoBJ4MVP!!!
02-24-2007, 09:43 PM
I got home and someone called me about Nash now.

This is just the craziest year as a fan ever.

I didnt know Nash much like i did Darrent but its just a crazy year for me and other Bronco fans.

Then i Come here and theres another Memoriam Forum!

Wow!

My avi/sig will change to Nash and D-will now :salute:

RIP :(

Bronx84
02-24-2007, 09:48 PM
Yeah terrible year for Broncos.

D_Williams27
02-24-2007, 11:12 PM
Its just so sad i just found out i opened my internet browser and it said Tragedy strikes broncos and i read it and i was just so saddened :sad:

HoustonianBroncoFan
02-24-2007, 11:29 PM
really guys this is crazy Its really strange how nash and williams both have really strange deaths, its a downer.

TN Cutler Fan
02-25-2007, 01:23 AM
OH NO!

I just got home for lunch (night shift worker) and I see this news. This is so sad. My prayers are with his family and with the Denver Broncos and fellow fans.

Giveemlove
02-25-2007, 08:49 AM
Man, what a terrible offseason. I feel for all of the guys on the team, the things that they must be going through. I mean, it's bad enough for us fans, as I know most of you feel like I do, the loss. But the guys on the team know these players, they are close to these players. I'm really thinking about Tatum right now. I don't know how close he was to Nash, but beings they played the same position, figure they might be. He was extremely close to Darrent. Hope he is doing alright. :sad:

Keep your chins up Broncos and Broncos fans, my heart and thoughts are with you all.

saltybuggah
02-25-2007, 09:08 AM
this is just a sad year for the broncos organization.
my heart goes out to nash's friends and family.
i cant believe all that has happened thus far

I_Only_Like_Jay
02-25-2007, 09:14 AM
All I have to say is why?
Why this team?
This is crazy and just why?
And both of them were so young too, Only 24, and they would have 25 this year. Just like me.
May Damien also rest in peace.

champbronc2
02-25-2007, 09:20 AM
It is very sad.

The grief we have had to go through.

The sad part for me really is accepting both of their deaths.

Darrent was shot in the neck and had no chance of coming back.

Damien didn't have a chance either. Just collapsed and was gone like that. I wish these guys just would've had a chance... :(