PDA

View Full Version : Ebay

denverbroncofrk
02-24-2007, 10:56 PM
Wow, right after I was notified that Damien Nash had passed away I checked on ebay to see if people were already trying to profit off of his death. At that time there was only like 5 cards on there, going for normal prices. Now i go and look about an hour or so later and bam 45 items i sit there less than a minute let it reload and now 78 items. What is wrong with people may I ask, selling his cards for $100.

NickTranOwnz
02-24-2007, 10:58 PM
Well look on the bright side - almost no one buys those and luckily there aren't jerseys.

denverbroncofrk
02-24-2007, 10:59 PM
Yeah I realise that, but it's still kind of sad what some people will do. Maybe they should donate the money to the charity he was playing for when he passed away.

denverbroncofrk
02-25-2007, 06:40 PM
Wow just looked again 244 objects now.

KyLewin
02-26-2007, 10:19 AM
Wow just looked again 244 objects now.

My suggestion is to stop worrying about it. There are people who are going to do that sort of thing and complaining isn't likely to stop them. Honestly, I'd be surprised if much was sold, Damien wasn't an up and coming star like D-Will - though he seemed to have flashes of potential during the preseason - not many knew him outside of Bronco and Titan fans.

It's just a couple of idiots trying to make a buck off some cards and what-not that won't be worth much except for their sentimental value.

CB123
02-26-2007, 10:24 AM
...and luckily there aren't jerseys.

Those will probably be up by next week, unfortunately. :fight: It's to be expected by people like these, ugh :ugh:

denverbroncofrk
02-26-2007, 03:11 PM
My suggestion is to stop worrying about it. There are people who are going to do that sort of thing and complaining isn't likely to stop them. Honestly, I'd be surprised if much was sold, Damien wasn't an up and coming star like D-Will - though he seemed to have flashes of potential during the preseason - not many knew him outside of Bronco and Titan fans.

It's just a couple of idiots trying to make a buck off some cards and what-not that won't be worth much except for their sentimental value.

I'm not actually "worrying" about it or "complaining." I'm just sympally saying that it's crazy how he goes from having 0 to 200+ objects, right after his death. It's quite mind boggling actually.

GeneralSterlingPrice
02-27-2007, 10:27 AM
Well look on the bright side - almost no one buys those and luckily there aren't jerseys.

Did they make any?

Snk16
02-27-2007, 05:04 PM
Sad realization: Many people are greedy bastards.

NickTranOwnz
02-27-2007, 07:10 PM
Did they make any?

Probably not. He was PS for half the season and played only 3 games. Also only played 3 games with the Titans.

There are probably 8 or so Broncos game-day jerseys of his. But that's probably it.