PDA

View Full Version : How much more...

masalazar
02-24-2007, 11:22 PM
How much more heartache and sadness can we endure. My prayers go out to the Nash family in their time of need, and to all Bronco fans as we suffer another heartache. This is to much, let there be no more sadness.

flosstein
02-25-2007, 05:56 AM
How much more heartache and sadness can we endure. My prayers go out to the Nash family in their time of need, and to all Bronco fans as we suffer another heartache. This is to much, let there be no more sadness.

I asked the same question when I found out about his passing. This has been rough year in Bronco country. I just pray for his family and the Bronco orginazation and us fans.

barryrules
02-25-2007, 06:38 AM
First of all, let me say that I am very saddened to hear of the loss of Damien Nash, my prayers go out to his family and the Broncos.

The fans of Oklahoma State know all to well the pain you are feeling. While our losses have not happened as closely as yours we have had our share. From the plane crash in Colorado that killed 10 memebers of our basketball family in 2001, to the car accident that took the life of safety Vernon Grant in 2005, and then the murder of Darrent. It dose leave you with lots of questions like "what else can go wrong", "why does this always happen to us", etc.

It seems hard now, but you will get through these trying times and come out stronger as a family. Just be there for each other during this time, and honor these wonderful people that are no longer with us. Smile a little more, be a little more giving to others, and learn that losing a game isn't *that* big of a deal.

I'll leave you with this quote from the memorial we had for the "10".....
"Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is neccesary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certian for those who are friends." - R. Bach

God Bless,
Jennifer in Stillwater, OK

Jaws
02-25-2007, 07:02 AM
First of all, let me say that I am very saddened to hear of the loss of Damien Nash, my prayers go out to his family and the Broncos.

The fans of Oklahoma State know all to well the pain you are feeling. While our losses have not happened as closely as yours we have had our share. From the plane crash in Colorado that killed 10 memebers of our basketball family in 2001, to the car accident that took the life of safety Vernon Grant in 2005, and then the murder of Darrent. It dose leave you with lots of questions like "what else can go wrong", "why does this always happen to us", etc.

It seems hard now, but you will get through these trying times and come out stronger as a family. Just be there for each other during this time, and honor these wonderful people that are no longer with us. Smile a little more, be a little more giving to others, and learn that losing a game isn't *that* big of a deal.

"Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is neccesary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certian for those who are friends." - R. Bach

God Bless,

Beautiful words :salute:

champbronc2
02-25-2007, 07:03 AM

God Bless,
Those are some very kind words and I love the quote.