PDA

View Full Version : B-Marsh was there

Orange_Crush21
02-25-2007, 04:45 AM
First of all RIP Damien Nash, you will be missed.

Second of all, according to the Denver Post Brandon Marshall was there at the chariety event. This must be so tough on him...

Denver Post:
"Denver strength and conditioning coach Rich Tuten said he received a call from receiver Brandon Marshall, who was with Nash at the charity event. Marshall also was at the Denver nightclub with Williams shortly before he was killed.

"I told Brandon this is a time for everyone to be strong for Damien's family," Tuten said. "He was a great kid."

MileHighStud
02-25-2007, 04:50 AM
Good lord. This tragic event is like getting kicked when your down. Just when we were all beginningto accept and gain strength from D-Will's passing, this happens. I pray for strength to his family and to all effected by this horrible tragedy.

Mike1709
02-25-2007, 04:51 AM
If thats the case, my regards go out to Brandon as well as Damiens family and friends as this will be especially tough on him seeing two friends and colleagues go down in less than 2 months :salute:

BroncoBJ4MVP!!!
02-25-2007, 05:04 AM
My goodness!
that must be Horrible for Brandon!

hes everywhere!

thats twice he has been right where a teammate of his has died!
Wow :(

antiwup
02-25-2007, 05:31 AM
marshall, we are all with you man! keep your chin up. one of my best friends died in front of me overseas, and it was hard to get over his passing! really hard! time healed my wounds! be strong and resolute and always remember!

champbronc2
02-25-2007, 06:22 AM
These few months have had to be tough on Marshall after being around two teammates deaths.